OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

[SIZE=1][CENTER]Wow, my heap of [strike]junk[/strike] pure genius won! ...Really?[/CENTER]

Well, here's my choice for the day. I couldn't find a picture of Jin kicking someone in the crotch, a move that I tend to over-use in the game, so this'll have to do. For the sake of not stretching the layout, I'll link it instead.

[CENTER][I][URL=http://www.namcoarcade.com/popwins/popwins_tk4ss2_5.jpg]~Clicketh~[/URL][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Let your creativity flow like a river of purpley-blue gold.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Kazuya:[/b] No! I tell you to work the hip, not the buttocks! Gah, you will never be master of the dance like me!

[b]Paul:[/b] But I'm trying so hard, master! I'm trying!

(As a side note, yay for random comings from nowhere.)[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]And the winners are...

In 3rd place, we have;
[quote name='daredevilsdad']kazuya: take your time paul, im gentle[/quote]

In 2nd place;
[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"....The preporation for man sexxes?"[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

And in 1st place, the inventive;
[quote=Lady Katana][size=1][COLOR=Navy][B]Kazuya:[/B] No! I tell you to work the hip, not the buttocks! Gah, you will never be master of the dance like me!

[B]Paul:[/B] But I'm trying so hard, master! I'm trying![/COLOR][/size][/quote]

[I]The Boss[/I]'s contribution was a good one also, but it didn't bring quite as much amusement as these three. Good job to the lot of you, and may [I]Lady Katana[/I] grace us with the next screenshot of wonder.[/SIZE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Haha, amazing what little stop-throughs can get you at times.

Anyway, here's a little something I came across a bit ago:

[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1458/phage2kt.jpg[/img]

Should provide some interesting entertainment. Have at it.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Jedi Dude: Oh yes, mortals - fear me! And my lightsa- what the hell? ******* George Lucas stiffed the video game budget again?

George Lucas: *Offscreen* What are you talking about? You look ferocious and evil and generally badass! I mean, come on... purple? Hitler? Connection?

Jedi Dude: What the hell? Look, I don't care about your stupid Nazi fantasties and ********, the ******* lightsabre is [i]going through my ******* hand![/i] THIS FRIGGIN HURTS![/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" There was already a special reason why he was carrying a purple lightsaber..its the same reason he is trying to hold it with his hand."

Blah, ^worst quote ever though of[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]The weapon was there, but the young Jedi could not grab it due to his insufficient level he was at.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Grr don't you hate it when the weapon is there and you can't get it because you're level is too low!! :animeangr [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Obi-Wanabee:[/B] Like, dude, I finally got my own-

[I]*drops lightsaber*[/I]

[B]Obi-Wanabee:[/B] Oh poodlefluff. That can't be good.

[I]*so commences the alarm...*[/I]
[B]
Comm. Voice:[/B] Obi, somethings cutting through the hull! Can you see anything?!

[B]Obi-Wanabee:[/B] Uhh... no... not a thing...

[B]Comm. Voice:[/B] Must be those damn Sith again. *******!!

[B]Obi-Wanabee:[/B] Yeah... umm... damn Sith... heh.[I]*whistles*[/I][/SIZE]