Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]First Place:
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Philisophical Wandering Turkey of Wisdom: Are you on the inside looking out, or the outside looking in?

Kitty: Why don't you come in here and see for yourself.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Haha, the hippy turkey guru.

Second Place:
[QUOTE=Rapture Ruckus]Turkey: Behold, I am the Turkey Genie of Allinmballipoop, I have come to grant you 3 wishes! How do you find that?
Lion: Lets see, I wish to be magically transported from this cage, have a solar panel oven, and the answer to your question, I find this opportunity simply impeccable...[/QUOTE]

Enviromentally friendly lioness.

[QUOTE=kitsune hime]Turkey: Oh yeah! I survived Thanksgiving! W00t!
*Sees Big cat*
Oh crap...[/QUOTE]

Just when the Turkey thought it was safe.

Mention:

[quote name='Gavin']Turkey to Mountain Lion: "What are you looking ?!"[/quote]

The poor turkey's just trying to make it's way across road and is getting checked out by the lioness.

So, [B]Ziggy Stardust[/B], your up![/COLOR]
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Surfer only had one way to wish how to die. So he chose to surf in a waters..that had a shark in it that could cause Tsunamis...that poor soul..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson] "It was at this precise moment, that our hapless surfer realised the surf was so violent, it would rip his trunks clean off of him, making for quite the embarrassing moment in front of all the beachgoers."[/color]
Posted
"'Chicks dig surfers,' he tells me. 'Waves? What waves? [i]Naw[/i], this water's calmer than a bird bath. Just float around on your board and you'll be tanning with the babes in no time. It's a sure thing,' he tells me, '[i]a sure thing[/i].' Mike, I'm goooooonna kiiiiiiiiiiilllll yooooooooouuu!"
Posted
Bitter parents groups received more fuel for their crusade against the entertainment industry when an unfortunate young man died after taking the Beach Boys' "Wipeout" literally...
Posted
I gotta say, there's been a lot of hilarious responses to this picture. I didn't think there would be, since the pic didn't really lend itself to humor at first (to me at least), but awesome job everyone. XD
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Ok, good captions, this one was tough to choose...

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]Poseidon: I like my surfer shaken, not stirred.[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote]

I love Poseidon jokes...

[quote name='John']"Of course, surfing abandoned naval minefields was an exciting but short-lived fad."[/quote]

Good stuff :cool:

[quote name='Charles]"'Chicks dig surfers,' he tells me. 'Waves? What waves? [i]Naw[/i], this water's calmer than a bird bath. Just float around on your board and you'll be tanning with the babes in no time. It's a sure thing,' he tells me, '[i]a sure thing[/i'].' Mike, I'm goooooonna kiiiiiiiiiiilllll yooooooooouuu!"[/quote]

Close but not close enough...

Ok, so, Gavin's turn.

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]

Close but not close enough...

Ok, so, Gavin's turn.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Interesting, most interesting.

I would say that YOU are the loser however for missing a one-time opportunity to see one of [i]my[/i] images posted here. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ToxicAdam/monkay1vj.gif[/IMG]


At any rate, Gavin's was half-way decent, so I'll let this slide.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I won ? Personally I thought the Poseidon joke wasn't all that great.

[IMG]http://www.patandkat.com/pat/weblog/images/rummy-confused.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps a bit easy, but the best I could do under the circumstances.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Ziggy Stardust']I love Poseidon jokes.[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.patandkat.com/pat/weblog/images/rummy-confused.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

What kind of bar does "Ziggy Stardust" go to where they sit around and tell Poseidon jokes?

[Sorry, I didn't count on posting in here again but I couldn't resist with that picture.]
Posted
"On the next, [i]You Hair and You[/i], we discuss the many styles of the alternative comb over, and [color=black][font=Verdana]accessorizing[/font][/color] with your toupee. [font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Off screen guy: Mr. Rumsfled you have been accused of planning the Vice-Presidents shooting...

Rumsfled: O RLY?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Some truly funny captions guys.

[I]In first place...[/I][/SIZE]

[quote name='Rapture Ruckus']Donald Rumsfeld considers the ramifications of accepting Dick Cheney's offer to go out on a weekend quail hunt.[/quote]
[SIZE=1]What can I say, sheer brilliance.


[I]In second place...[/I][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Off screen guy: Mr. Rumsfled you have been accused of planning the Vice-Presidents shooting...

Rumsfled: O RLY?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]YA RLY.


[I]In third place.[/I][/size]

[quote name='Charles']What kind of bar does "Ziggy Stardust" go to where they sit around and tell Poseidon jokes?[/quote]
[SIZE=1]A question we'd all like answered.


[B]Rapture Ruckus is up next.[/B][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...