Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The anime I would be in would be Tenchi Muyo, I mean space battles, technology, sword fighting, energy guns all the good stuff, and love plots all around and drama, just the thing I can handle
Posted
Id love to be in Dragonball Z...it always appealed to me...getting homeschool...flying about..killing the bad guys and turning my hair blonde and my eyes green when i felt like a new look...hehe..ohh yeahhh what a life.. :animesmil :D :p
Posted
I'd have to say Rurouni Kenshin for manga. Well i chose this because I'm just into the samurai type thing. Plus the storyline is good.

For anime I would say Full Metal Alchemist. Alchemy is a pretty sweet ability. Also there's automail so u lost a limb you could get a replacment.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wah! Shaman King! :animesmil Naruto even though I'd be one of those characters who gets their butt kicked in combat... Ooh! Ooh! Fullmetal Alchemist or XXX Holic! (I have problems with decisions.:animeswea )[/COLOR]
Posted
I'd say Genshiken but thats a little too real... so since we're all fantasizing, I'll go with Yu-Yu Hakusho cuz spirit powers are friggin sweet, and killing demons would be a plus too. :catgirl:
Posted
Dragon Half, firstly because damaramu is a legend & secondly I would have the ability to go all chibi-like & mad at will, which i'm sure i could find a use for...
Guest ShadowFangs
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic][B][I]That's Hard Because I Have A List Of 120 Shows...i Guess Top 5 Are...Naruto, Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ, Inuyaha, And FFX2 (I Know That's Not Anime But Still[/I])[/B][/FONT]
Posted
My god, I can't believe no one has said Love Hina or Tenchi Muyo, I mean :animenose come on now! don't lie!

XD anyway I'd like to be in Chobits. Not as a regular person of persocom, but rather I'd like to be one of the Chobits. And I'd want someone like Hideki teaching me.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]how could nobody even mention being in the world of a gundam! I mean how cool would it be to get your own humaniod robot with all kinds of gadgets and such! I would love just to do that. Just to be able to pilot the Altron gundam even for a second.. Thats my dream becaus Altron pwns all other kinds of gundams..Why because it just does case closed.

Well basicly I would love to be in any anime that would require me not to go to any kind of school, but I must say.. To be in any one of the tenchi series would eb awesome. not only do I have a mass amout of women trying to court me to be their wifes...Which is something that I would have greatly enjoyed. Yet there are all the cool and awesome fights that are also in the series that I always wanted to be in. I mean..Who wouldnt like to have a light sabe like sword?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Teal]Hmm. If I had to choose An Anime to be in It would, of course, be Evangelion. I'd wanna be Asuka Langley Sohryu.. How cool would it be to kick major A.S.S. in a giant robot like thing that acutally has a mind of it's own and even has the soul of your dead mother in it?? Talk about Awsome!! Also, it would be nice to mess with Shinji ever so often and maybe I'd be a bit nicer to Rei then the real Asuka is... But, there would be others as... Hmmm. say, Serial Experimetns Lain? It'd be so creepy finding out that you control the internet and can manupulate ppl at will...And, last but not least, I would love to be In Sailor Moon as Sailor Saturn. Her Silence Glaive rocks!!! ^^[/COLOR]
Posted
For me it's a toss up between Saiyuki and Mobile Suit Gundam (The Universal Century timeline). I'm just astounded that no one else wants to ride around in a jeep on a seemingly endless journey and kick as much youkai butt as they please. Then again, with so many unpredictable characters and the very real threat of getting shot, it shouldn't be too surprising.

I also said Mobile Suit Gundam because it is a very plausible future, with people colonizing in space and the weapon of choice for space combat is a humanoid robot. Plus the advent of Newtypes, a very real possibility if we do go into space, and further tensions between Zeon and Earth that could explode into a full out war. It seems very realistic, and very possible. Besides, who says that I wanna pilot a Gundam? I'll take a Zaku, thanks.
Posted
personnaly i'd prefer to be in the world of furi curi, either that or gravitation, but most likely gravitation because its very down to earth, nothing special like robots, aliens, or shinobi to worry about.
Guest Robohack
Posted
ANIME:Tales of Symphonia



MANGA:Love Hina :animeswea

[color=#ff6600]Please expand on your choices. Not everyone has seen or read these. Explain why you chose them. Thank you. -Lore[/color]
Posted
i would like to be in Detective conan, because i would like to solve crimes and be mean to jimmy/conan like Ai sometimes is but i would be a lot were . i would be like Heiji and Ai fused together <---------thats Scary
Posted
Hmmmmmm...... if i could be in any anime i would have to choose ether Samurai Champloo or Love Hina. I would love to be a butt kicking samurai and fight along side or againts Mugen or Jin, and Fuu is kinda hot lol. If I was in Love Hina it would be awsome to own a all girls dorm where your the only guy and if you happen to play your cards right.... :D .plus the hot springs in the back with places to hide :animenose :animeblus. Anyway those would be the animes i choose.
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][CENTER]Most definatly DNAngel for one thing. I mean, I'd much rather take that obnoxious Risa's spot and be much less obnoxious and win Phantom Dark's heart all at once! :D

Or maybe Prince of Tennis. I <3 tennis, so that's just a major plus.

And Full Moon o Sagashite. So good.[/font][/color][/size][/center]
Posted
[color=#ff6600][b]When posting in this thread, please remember to give reasons for your answers![/b] Not everyone will be familiar with the anime you choose, for example. And even two fans of the same anime may have completely different reasons for choosing it.

Let us know [i]why[/i] you choose the anime you do. A couple sentences would be wonderful.

As it is, this thread is on the edge of acceptability. I think it could be very interesting, but there are two problems.

1.) Right now it is not interesting, because too many reasons given are so simple and bland.
2.) If the average post length becomes any shorter, the thread will need to be closed.

There are some wonderful examples of posts in this thread. Stark's and Ikillion's posts come to mind.

As always, whether or not this thread remains open is up to you.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...