Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Gavin][size=1']Interesting, most interesting.[/size][/quote] Actually, not at all. That's the entire point of the thread. :bdance:

I just picked up guitar, so I've got a lot to work on whenever I get bored. I also got two Twilight Zone collections for Christmas, so I've got a ton of watching to be doing. 8D

But as for what you can do?

[center][url="http://www.wikipedia.org/"][img]http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/4782/nohatlogonowordsbgwhite200px6r.jpg[/img][/url]
[left]
Click the magical spherical puzzle, type stuff in, follow links. I promise you, you won't [i]ever[/i] be bored again.
[/left]
[/center]
Posted
When I'm bored I usually come online (that is if none of my other family members aren't on here) and browse the net but sometimes that's not good enough. I try to play a game or 2.... But half the times I have to be in a mood to play them games.... Thus making it even more boring.

Having days off when you know you won't have anything to do is just the crappiest feeling ever. My friends always wants to go to the movies..... I don't particularly care for the theatres any more since I've been kicked out of one. (Happened back when I was like 15-16 years old)

In any case. Most of the times when I get real bored I tend to get really sleepy. So I guess you can say when I get too bored I go to sleep.
Posted
[QUOTE=John]Actually, not at all. That's the entire point of the thread. :bdance:

I just picked up guitar, so I've got a lot to work on whenever I get bored. I also got two Twilight Zone collections for Christmas, so I've got a ton of watching to be doing. 8D

But as for what you can do?

[center][url="http://www.wikipedia.org/"][img]http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/4782/nohatlogonowordsbgwhite200px6r.jpg[/img][/url]
[left]
Click the magical spherical puzzle, type stuff in, follow links. I promise you, you won't [i]ever[/i] be bored again.
[/left]
[/center][/QUOTE]

I suppose I could cram my cranium full of every last bit of information on Norse Mythology. Thanks, John!
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
Oh I guess that would mean I had something to do wouldn't it? Is this a trick question? :catgirl:

Hey Tical I read your stuff so don't say that no one is ever interested!! :animesigh
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=COURIER NEW]When I get bored I usually just listen to music or take a bunch of pictures. I'm a camera whore and a playback junkie, so most of my time is spent doing that. If I run out of film and the batteries in my Cd player died, I draw or run around my house screaming at the top of my lungs...no, not really, I just draw and maybe take my dog for a walk when it's not cold outside. But it's very rare that I don't have an extra pair of batteries.:p[/FONT]
Posted
well....when im bored like reallu super bored i space out , sit in room and star at the roof talk 2 some ant, hum, eat, pretend to have a life and be doing something else...but thats only on rare occations. usuallly im out partying or reading manga :p
Posted
When I have nothing to do, I usually just sketch stuff, read a book, or work on fanfiction. Maybe you should try writing stories. It would probably be fun. Or you could even write poetry. If you have movies you could watch a movie, but sleeping sounds good too. If you need your beauty rest, you need your beauty rest, know what I mean? I actually think I'm going to go to sleep now. Goodnight ^_^
Posted
[COLOR=#7B075B]I go to the mall and try on clothes.
[SIZE=1]I once ran a such a tight schedule that I couldn't find time to shop around for a decent white blouse. If I really have to dress up for something, I'd grab the first thing I see then head straight for the counter. For people who've made the same mistake before, you know you'd end up not wearing the damned thing 'cause a) it clashes with everything in your wardrobe; b) there's a tear/defect; or c) you don't have a pair of shoes that'll go with it. So to prevent such fashion disasters from happening again, I see to it that any spare time I get will be spent windowshopping.[/SIZE]

Or if I feel like doing a more productive task, I clean my room.
[SIZE=1]And if I still don't have anything to do after that, I'd probably go on and clean up the whole house. It's good exercise and them dust particles make for a good excuse to wear ratty clothes and goggles in mid-December.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='? Nomad Tical ?']I am bored. Like, really, really bored. So bored, in fact, that I plan to spend the majority of the time I'm not at school sleeping. What do you do when you have nothing to do? I don't wanna become a vegetable, you gotta help me![/quote][COLOR=Indigo]It?s been so long since I didn?t have something that needed to be done I think I?ve forgotten what it?s like to actually be bored. Between school, work and chores I?m lucky to find enough time to be online or to do simple things like just playing a game or reading for fun. And in the past when I?ve had more spare time I still had hobbies to fall back on as I like to go hiking or do scrap booking. Are you sure you really have absolutely nothing to do? Or just things to do that you aren?t interested in doing? If I were to count things I don?t care for, like cleaning, then I could say I?m bored since it?s not what I would prefer to be doing.[/COLOR]
Posted
I like to nap!

recently though, I've been visiting this site a lot [url]http://www.officialbethecure.com[/url]
My friend sent me the link, and it think its such a great site. Some of the messages are really heart warming too! I'm too scared to use my credit card online though. Maybe I'll mail my $1??? Well, you should check it out too! Love you all! Its been a long time since I've been on this forum because school has started up again! Ewww! Okay, byeeeees!
Posted
[COLOR=#004a6f]I like going to the library. There's a whole bunch of books on all kinds of topics for you to enjoy. If you don't like reading for fun, you can at least look for ideas about a new hobby.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='? Nomad Tical ?']I am bored. Like, really, really bored. So bored, in fact, that I plan to spend the majority of the time I'm not at school sleeping. What do you do when you have nothing to do? I don't wanna become a vegetable, you gotta help me![/quote]
Being bored is a symptom of too much outside stimulation. Maybe that's why you want to sleep. Your brain is craving a dream from within. Try to dream when you are awake instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...