Howlingvampire4 Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Hey, I'm goth, and I was wonderin if anyone out there knew any good sites that had cool sayings or sorta like pickup lines that I could say to my boyfriend...lol :animeswea :D
J!nX Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 this is always a good one you: " You dropped something" them: "what?" you: "my jaw" and this one is great "nice shoes wanna $#@"
jigglyness Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Hm...I don't know any sites but I DO have some really lame ones. haha. :D "Excuse me, I noticed you noticing me so I thought I'd give you notice that I noticed you too. " ^_~ And the classic one, "Do you believe in love at first site? or should I walk by again..."
OMNOMNOMALY Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can totally see myself in your pants." "Did it hurt?" "Did what hurt?" "When you fell from heaven?" "Excuse me, can I check the label on your shirt? ..Just like I thought. Made in heaven." haha those ones are my favourites. Any guy could get me with those =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Stuart Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]"I hate sand... It's so sandy, but you, you are NOT sandy, and that is why I love you."[/FONT]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Do you work at UPS, becasue I just saw you checking out my package."[/FONT][/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 I had use Google in order to get pick-up lines from the master: QUAGMIRE. [B]You must be a parking ticket, cuz you got fine written all over you. If I could change the alphabet I would put "U" and "I" together. Dear Diary: JACKPOT![/B] Hope you liked them! Giggidy giggidy. Giggidy goo. :catgirl:
boothten Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 [size=1]This one's really lame, but oh well. "You deserve a ticket." "Why?" "See, you've got 'fine' written all over you." Ha, if I ever used that one, I'm sure I'd get slapped.[/size]
The13thMan Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk?
Panache Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Well in the words of 50 cent " Ain't got no pickup lines. I stay on da grind. ***** get in my car." I find this to be very effective.
kalon Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Hi, I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often? If I followed you home, would you keep me? Stand still so I can pick you up. Your eyes are blue like the ocean and I'm lost at sea. *personal fave* Do you know how to use a whip? I know a lot of guys that would like the last one. :animeblus :animenose
GUNmanZERO7 Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 " are you tired?" "why would I be?" "because you've been running in my mind all day" "Are you the grim reaper?" " WHy would I be?" "because i've died and gones to heavon"
Zen Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 [color=dimgray][size=1] Here's my pick up line: [B]"Hi, there. My name's Mike. What's yours?"[/B] Let conversation ensue. Other good ones: [B]"I find the most erotic part of a woman to be the boobies..."[/B] Thank you, Zap Brannigan. [B]"Hey baby, is it hot in here or is it just you?"[/B] [B]"Hey, why don't you give me your number in case something happens to my wife."[/B] Thank you, Vince Vaughn. [B]"I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"[/B] [/color][/size]
eleanor Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 [color=dimgray] So guys, you're sitting next a chick you like, right? If you were a pirate, would you put your parrot on [i]this[/i] shoulder... *place hand on shoulder right next to you* or [i]this[/i] one? *place arm around to touch the other shoulder* :D [/color]
Sara Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 [color=#b0000b][size=1]I wish I were your derivative... so I could lie tangent to your curves. ;)[/size][/color]
Fyxe Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]"I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I'll make your bed rock." XD I hope you don't actually use that. (I used to know a good one about Taco Bell... but it seems to have slipped my mind.)[/color][/size]
Riku Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I know people have put a lot about how the girls are angels, but I haven't seen this one yet.. "Are those your shoulder blades or angel wings?" Classic, I tell you. XD And another I've seen before.. "I can't decide wether you're a beautiful angel from Heaven or a sexy vixen from Hell." Oh man.. if any guy uses these on me, expect me to run away. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Anakoni Stark Posted June 3, 2006 Posted June 3, 2006 I honestly think pickup lines are for.... I dont know, desperate people? I honestly think they really dont help. Trust Me, I've seen it happen before. Well that's my opinion. Thank You for Your Time. Leon.
PWNED Posted June 3, 2006 Posted June 3, 2006 I think that might be this one 'Do you like Mexican Food? Can I put some beef in your Taco? (Thank you Nutty Professor) But there is a terrible one that I know of "The word is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word" If you ever use that one then you should be shot many times
shinji172 Posted June 3, 2006 Posted June 3, 2006 Heres some a friend told me: "Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?" "Do you want to see something swell?" I personally have never used a pickup line before. They just seem tacky to me. Besides, isnt it better to get to know someone through conversation and earn love rather than score a quick night of passion through a display of wit? Just my opinion
Guest TakaraYasha Posted June 5, 2006 Posted June 5, 2006 I wonder if god will be mad that I stole one of his angels... damn baby, if god made anything more fine than you, he would keep it for himself {this ones stupid} Are you talking to me? no? well then, you'd better start.
pooperson Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 "i lost my number - can i have yours?" haha... that's my friend's favorite!
Chie Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 [COLOR=#B4C738][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]OH MAN i KNOW THE [COLOR=#7B454C]BEST [/COLOR]ONE!!! [B] "Are your parents terrorists? 'Cuz you're the BOMB!"[/B] hahaha it's just a joke people xD . i thought it was the most cheesy and racist-sounding pick-up line ever. just don't go and say this to a muslim girl xD she'll automatically kick your nuts. i actually hate pick-up lines. they're for desperate people. but i can't say they aren't amusing. :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sara Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 [color=#b0000b][size=1]Here's one I think is cute, and would definitely get my attention: [b]Do you know how much a baby polar bear weighs?[/b] (no) [b]...Just enough to break the ice.[/b] (Come on everybody... Awwww!)[/color][/size]
GaarasStalker Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Just be honest. Relationships shouldn't rely on how clever you are. ^_~ And hmmm... Rock Lee may be able to help you out. xD Although I would'nt take his advice: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9_8_rMjXZQ&search=rock%20lee%20pickup[/url] Just be glad Chester isn't your boyfriend...o.o I'll shut up now. Just watch the vid. [/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now