OtakuBoards

What do you think your signature says about you?

shadowpimp

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]

'Married to Brookyln' was put in when OB marriages were popular. My best friend Josh just said 'Hey, let's get married on OB!' and I said 'Alright, lolzzzz!' and I just never took it out.

My banner is sleek and simplistic, and isn't supposed to be bold or stand out in any way. It just is what it is.

And Henry is a necessity. My signature is incomplete without him.

[/size]

[SIZE=1]My signature is actually pretty personal for me. I've had a leaning toward the Eastern ideas and belief systems since I was in middle school, and I've been trying to 'end all desire' and find happiness. Desire can come in the form of attachments--that part is clear in my life, as I never even attempted to find a boyfriend, but instead had one mind me.

The quote is indeed from Saiyuki, my absolute favorite manga, but it represents the ideal I've been trying to follow for years. The way Sanzo put it is an actual quote, and is one of the more radical ways of saying 'live without attachments' or 'hold nothing'. The way the quote is worded gives anyone who reads it leeway to do whatever they please.

The other part of my sig 'inter herbas rectas crescens et artemesia recta fit' is Latin. A translation is 'if it grows among straight plants, even the wormwood will grow straight'. In a way, I've felt like that aforementioned wormwood all of my life, and I haven't found any straight plants to find company with. I've lead a strange path in life, and I feel that phrase is the best way to represent everything.

It certainly beats telling my story the long way; it's long enough to rival those Norse sagas.[/SIZE]

My signature is pretty simple right now. The banner is one I made of some "cousins" from Katamari Damacy in their snazzy rides. I really love the Katamari games so I thought after having my animated Hanatarou (Bleach) theme up for a while it was time for a change. What better way then to roll everybody up into my katamari!

Under the banner is a tiny link to myO site. I am not sure why I have that there since there is a link at the top of my posts near my name. I just put it there way back when and then never got rid of it.

I think overall my signature is simple and clean. There aren't any snazzy Photoshop effects, no animation and no text on the banner. I think with all the crazy happenings in my life I needed something to be fun, yet very simple. That is what my signature is right now.

Or maybe I just want to get in/on a motorcycle, roller skate, wheelbarrow or airplane and get the heck outta here!

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Plum]mine is about living life...i guess it shows that even though i want to grumble about life...why? Isn't dancing in the rain more fun then waiting for the storm to pass? Actually dancing in the rain is a lot of fun and swimming... [/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Shrewd_Shawdow
[quote name='shadowpimp']My signature says about me, that I don't have to fit along, I just go along with it, not that I don't try to not fit, It's just that I don't waste my time doing it. :animesigh :animeangr[/quote]

Sometimes ill just delete my sig. No need for the world to know me! jk :D im still trying to find the right one.

[COLOR=tan][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]i just absolutely love moogles ^___^
...and i want to find a little place called paradise

and everything in my life is the definition of irony =] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I think my signature says that I have a really weird sense of humour. Every time I look at the picture, I giggle like a school girl, but everyone I show it to hardly cracks a smile XDD Ah well, I love it... so much so that I am desperately trying to get the shirt.

(Doesn't hurt that I'm reading a Shakespeare play in English right now...)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][quote][size=1][center][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?userid=5102]2500+[/url]
-----[url=http://last-standing.net]
[img]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6205/image411vp.jpg[/img][/url]

U givez me viruz!!1
[RIGHT][b]Married to Baron Samedi[/b][/RIGHT]
-----
[/center]
[/size][/quote]

My signature firstly shows off my [i]completely awesome and staggering post-count[/i]. This is important because it means that I am much better than you. The banner is further proof of my awesomeness, because now I am accusing the adminsitrators of being hackers. Which they would be, if they were as cool as I am. Which they aren't, [i]but it's just a joke[/i]. Although OB did give me a virus, and you should all close this window now and download Kazaa before you get infected with spyware. The last line of my signature is very special to me; this person has to be the coolest and most wonderful person I know. Without them I wouldn't even exist, and my love for them is unlimited. We make a hot couple.

Peace out.[/size]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]My banner right now is Saraguki Hiyori, the coolest character currently featured in the [I]Bleach[/I] manga. She gets frustrated by idiots who don't listen to her, and so do I (though not often here).

But by far the most important part of my signature right now is that little innocuous link. You should all click it, and [U][thread=53196]here's a link that goes to the same place,[/thread][/U] in case you can't be bothered to scroll down. Clicking it and voting for me will prove that the last six months of my life were worthwhile :animeswea[/FONT]

[color=#AFF7234][size=1]Well, let's see. That my former username was Rosenrot, which I should probably take out since no one liked that guy anyway. :P It also has a neat-o banner made by myself (I need to stroke my ego!) of Pyramid Head and a couple of victims. And the most important part, the Epsilion+Aizen. Much love. And then "Someone's in the Wolf" is just ment to be there to confuse you and make you think, "WTF?"

Yeah.[/color][/size]

[quote name='LoadedPistol][COLOR=YellowGreen']It says that you don't know there are other colors for duct tape? :P[/COLOR][/quote]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]
Actually I'm quite aware of the other colors for duct tape. However, the color silver is the most common one. Perphaps if you read the saying right, instead of jumping to conclusions you'll understand what the meaning is.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]That I love my dog? Well besides the obvious, I actually intend to either be a vet or a technician at a vet clinic. I?ve also thought about having my own dog and cat grooming shop. And if I ever want the chance to care for panda?s then I could even consider working in a Zoo. ^_~

So my signature is all about what I love best. Animals, especially my own dog. ^_~[/COLOR]