Guest Gun Preacher Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Those of you who know me know i like to find out the oppinoins and facts of other people cause i'm nosie and that at the i-pass program i go to they try to help you control your feelings so i want to know whats your strongest emotion and why. My strongest is love because love is a combo of all emotions
Japan Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]My strongest emotions would be jealousy, depression and self hate because I am usually not too happy with myself and I am always in some depression or another.[/COLOR]
Shinjitsu Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [color=dodgerblue]I'm afraid my strongest 'emotion' would have to be anger. That mixed with sadness.[/color]
Charles Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 My strongest emotion is gas, if that counts towards anything.
DeathKnight Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [quote name='Charles']My strongest emotion is gas, if that counts towards anything.[/quote] [color=crimson]But does the gas make you melodramatically hate yourself? That's the key. Without intense self loathing your gas is just another bland, normal.. uh.. emotion. Is acceptance/contentment considered an emotion [still]? If so, I'll roll with that one.[/color]
Ezekiel Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson]Is acceptance/contentment considered an emotion [still']? If so, I'll roll with that one.[/color][/quote] Yeah, whatever happened to that one? Overall, I'd say my strongest emotions were love and, well...happiness. I tend to get down sometimes, but I don't let it get to me. Life is here to be lived and enjoyed, not to mope around in D: "LOVE WILL SHOW US THE WAY!" [/SIZE]
Zephyr Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Well, as my username may suggest, I have a "two sides of the same coin" style for my emotions. As such I would say that happiness and anger are the two strongest. Normally I am in a good mood, and use it to weird out the people around me. However, it can take very little to cause my mood to shift toward anger, and rapidly some times. Luckily, my self-control outmatches them both and keeps me stable. *Eye twitch*
Redemption Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [color=red][size=1][b]Anger is probably my strongest emotion, only because I've only ever been truly angered twice in my life. That was September 11 and the Bali Bombings. I say that anger is my strongest emotion because I become rather wild and unforgiving when I've been truly angered. I had to go to school after hearing about September 11 in the morning (I switched on the TV to watch cartoons). My friends were scared of me that day.[/color][/size][/b]
orbindo Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [COLOR=Red]Hmmmm...My strongest emotion would have to be happiness. I'm optimistic, and that alone has gotten me through more than i'd care to admit. But thats just what i use for myself... What about emotions that i use against other people? that would be ph34R right there, no doublt about it, its one of the strongest emotions to USE against others. With me its observe, pinpoint, and exploit... oh yeah.[/COLOR]
Dodeca Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 [SIZE=1]I'd say mine would probably be bitterness, if you class it as an emotion rather than an attitude. Most of my days are a rather lovely mixture of bitterness, indifference, and the occasional spark of joy. But of the two 'extremes', bitterness is probably dominant. It's quite funny really. Most of the time I'll just feel a total resentment towards people, even if I've only met them once or not at all. Oh we-e-ell. :animesigh [/SIZE]
Starwind Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Sadly, mine would have to be sadness and depression. That's not to say I'm always depressed and unhappy, it's just that I feel those emotions much more intensely then the others. I can be mildly happy and excited, but I'm not very expressive, but I always have a high reaction to saddness and depression.
NekoSama101 Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Mine would be.....love and anger. The two go well together actually. when someone messes with someont that i love, i get very angry and jump them and start beating the crap out of them.
The13thMan Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm not sure which is my strongest emotion, i'd like to say love, but anger is up there too. I love my family, and i'd die for them...i suppose the reason i can't say it's definitely love is because i haven't had to die for them. I haven't felt that extreme of love, the extreme of self sacrifice, it's always, "ah, i love you". I guess what i mean is that my love hasn't been "tested". As for my anger, it has been tested. I've been very angry before, and it makes me do horrible things. Once i punched a hole through a door because i was angry at my brother. Luckily i'm usually a calm guy so that extreme of anger rarely shows itself. I'm usually very peaceful. Later. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
renayiiq Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Anger, depression, sadness, frustration, and love. Don't forget despair and pain.
Ikillion Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Heh easy one I would have to be un lawfully high cheerfulness and humor. As I try to with many of my posts I just have a ball at making others laugh at all the [strike]stupid[/strike] intresting things that I tend to do.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Touchstone Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 My strongest emotions are probably rage and euphoria. Both completely take over my body and my mind takes the backseat to whatever chemicals are surging through my systems. Rage can make me shake and stand up to people I would never in a million years shout at. It can also make me damage furniture :animeblus Euphoria can make me stay up all night writing and give me endless energy and inspiration-like a caffeine rush. I talk fast, move fast, everything is on fast forward. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's fun. :catgirl:
Snowcat Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 I think my srongest emotions is somewhat sadness, happines. I easily can feel sad if I don't achieve something I wanted. But I am mostly happy even though I look sad. I am happy for having friends that always will be there for me.
Gekkou Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 My strongest emotion is anger and depression and a little sadness
Shane12_01 Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Im not sure alot of the time Im very happy and content, I have had some impactful thing happen so I can get depressed and angry. BUt I cant really say whats the strongest, because Im just content and care free. Maybe content counts I dont know :animeswea
Stark Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [SIZE=1]Emotions, eh? Well, I'm the sort who doesn't always understand her emotions, and usually has a neutral emotional reaction to everything, so this question brings some...unhappy memories to the surface. When forced to choose, I'd have to say depression. Not just any old dysthymic depression either; this if full blown indifference toward the world, self-loathing, and the manic aspect of Bi-Polar disorder combined. Simply, I'm not fun to be around when I'm depressed. When forced to choose another, it would have to be anger. I don't get angry often, but when I do I literally start trembling. One memorable incident my Junoir year had me outright dissolving a fight with a water bottle because this one guy pissed my friends and I off. I could almost smell the beginning sparks of a fight. While on a reckless streak I decided to splash water on the offender. Needless to say, he snapped, went physical, and destroyed my water bottle in the end. There was also a little bitty of physical assault added to it, for he attacked me. My friends and I had him written up in no time, but I remained pissed off at the SOB for a good hour and a half. That's right. When I'm angry I start simmering and eventually boil over, burning anyone within the vicinity. Again, it's no fun being around me when I'm angry. I'd add sarcasm, because of my sarcastic streak IRL, but I don't think that's an emotion.[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [color=crimson]Man, all of you guys are killing my buzz. Being around all of you is making me feel angry, depressed and self-hating. I'm gonna go sit and brood. :([/color]
Shwa Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 God what is everyone with the depression?? I'm not one of those people who are bouncing off the wall "Happy-Go-Lucky", but I still like to think that my strongest emotion is happiness. It's the best thing to have ot to look forward to in the day ahead. Even if something bad is happening that doesn't go your way then you could look forward to something else that'll put a smile on your face no matter how small the matter is :animesmil
Desbreko Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 [quote name='Ezekiel][SIZE=1']"LOVE WILL SHOW US THE WAY!" [/SIZE][/quote][color=#4B0082]Awesome +1 for Ezekiel. Personally, I've become a good friend of Mr. Apathy. Sure, I care about some things--the things that are important to me. But there's a whole lot that isn't. And I find it hard to make myself care when something isn't directly affecting either myself or a friend. This is not to say that I'm depressed, as apathy and depression so often go hand in hand. I've been there, done the teenage angst thing, and I've no plans of going back. I know misery loves company, but you know what? I don't care. :p I think this old image that Shy made best describes the situation: [img]http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5853/shyboskograph0tl.jpg[/img][/color]
Soma Cruz Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 I'd say that mine is anger. My anger to other people that I don't like or don't like me and my anger toward myself for all the dumb things I do. Saddness also comes from this but that mostly just adds onto the anger. I'm kinda like the Hulk when it comes to getting mad. (well, not really that bad.) It makes me really aggressive toward other people and makes me think mostly of killing. (no, I've never killed anyone before!!!) I have more than one side to me...
Eli Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 I guess I have two, though I'm not sure. I think antipathy is one of my two strongest emotions. Although I am rather optimistic, my anger causes me to lose control over my actions. I've done a lot of things in the past that I now regret. And because of that, I'm trying - and learning - to keep cool, nowadays. ^^; (And because it's been awhile since I've completely exploded, I don't think this is my strongest emotion anymore). My second strongest emotion would have to be gusto. When I'm enthusiastic, I'm usually able to get everyone laughing at least once. I'm also contagiously hyper and random, so I get really animated for anyone who's watching- I start singing, dancing, or doing the first thing that comes to mind. (I have endless tales of my friends joining me on stuff and things.) XD I guess the downside of the latter is that I'm unable to turn off at times... >>;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now