OtakuBoards

Your Most Anticipated Coming CD Release

2010DigitalBoy

What CD can you just not wait for it to come out? I have a few on my waiting list...

The new [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The Mars Volta [/COLOR] CD for one. Not much is known, and it is still untitled, but it is supposedly finished. The biggest thing though is that the guitarist from [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Red Hot Chili Peppers[/COLOR] is playing all the guitars on it!!! Also, [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]The Mars Volta [/COLOR] is planning to release a remix CD of [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Frances The Mute[/COLOR], my favorite CD ever.

Anything new coming from [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Linkin Park[/COLOR] would also be very welcome.

I'm just waiting for bloc Party's next record with the working title of[COLOr=Navy] "Urban Relaxation"[/COLOr] i heard [COLOR=Red] Silent Alarm [/COLOR] i love that record so much, i went and bought the remixed version of the cd, it's just to great to describe.

Well i heard there is an Linkin park record in the works, i'm also waiting for that too.

thank you for your time.

Leon.

[FONT=Arial]I'm eagerly waiting for AFI's new album, Decemberunderground. They've all ready got a single out from this album ("Miss Murder") and I can't stop listening to it. I've loved AFI for two years, and I've tried to listen to all of their music. I'm really excited to add a new AFI album to my collection. Plus, Davey Havok is just so adorable, and sexy, and handsome, all at the same time. I can't help but eathimupwithaspoon.[/FONT]

[color=darkred]Trivium's "The Crusade" is first on my list, and they apparently finished recording it just a couple of days ago. It's been said that the new album will feature a seven minute instrumental, which I'm looking forward to the most.[/color]

[quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial']I'm eagerly waiting for AFI's new album, Decemberunderground. They've all ready got a single out from this album ("Miss Murder") and I can't stop listening to it. I've loved AFI for two years, and I've tried to listen to all of their music. I'm really excited to add a new AFI album to my collection. Plus, Davey Havok is just so adorable, and sexy, and handsome, all at the same time. I can't help but eathimupwithaspoon.[/FONT][/quote]

Same here!
June 6th! Which is totally like them being that it will be 06/06/06.
I've been a fan myself for about 4 or 5 years now.
Have you seen their video for Miss Murder yet?
It's posted on their website.

Other than that, I haven't heard of anything else coming out from other bands I like... everything that I was waiting for allready has!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]I'm so psyched for Billy Talent's second album, originally titled Billy Talent II. June 27th! Soon!! The two singles released from it are phenomenal (Devil in a Midnight Mass and Red Flag), and I can only imagine how the rest of the album is going to turn out.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=trebuchet ms]I actually got to listen to a lot of AFI's Decemberunderground today, being the first time I've played their songs in at least a year. I think the music's better than Sing the Sorrow, overall, however the songs all seem to run together to me. Where Sing the Sorrow's songs were all pretty unique from eachother, Decemberunderground feels like I have the same three songs on repeat or something. Maybe it's something that repeated listens and an eventual legal copy of the cd will cure. Or maybe I have, in fact, grown out of AFI.

An upcoming cd I definitely plan on getting is Define the Great Line, by UnderOath. The album leaked months ago, and a lot of people loved what was on the leak. UnderOath supposedly released a statement saying that the leak was not of the final mix that will be on the actual cd, also promising additional content. I'd personally be overjoyed to simply have a real copy of what was on the leak. I haven't been a fan of UnderOath since they've enlisted Spencer as their vocalist, but I retracted that after hearing Define the Great Line. I think they've finally found their new sound, and I can't wait to hear the final version of the cd.

Also, there's a new Hot Cross album coming in October. If you haven't heard of them, they are a legendary Screamo supergroup (formed by members of Saetia, Off Minor, Neil Perry, and Joshua Fit for Battle) that just joined the ranks of Equal Vision Records last week. Yep, they've finally made it to the level of mainstream acts like Coheed & Cambria and Alexisonfire. Although they've lost a guitarist since Fair Trades & Farewells, I can't wait to hear what comes out of the label shift.

There's also Killwhitneydead's "Booze and Other Bad Habits" which is coming out this fall, I think.[/font]

Sonic Youth's [i]Rather Ripped[/i] by miles. Besides being my favorite band, I can honestly say without bias that they haven't released a bad or even average album in years. It's been almost twenty-five years since Sonic Youth released their first album, and they are still going on strong. Also, just about every impression of the album I've read so far has been incredibly positive; listening to streams of [i]Rather Ripped[/i] on Sonic Youth's website has me agreeing wholeheartedly with all of the praise it is getting. I can't wait for June 13th. :)

[FONT=Century Gothic]I've been patiently awaiting [b]Live[/b]'s new CD "Songs From Black Mountain" for ages now. Every time it comes to the month it's supposed to debue in, they move it back more. It was supposed to arrive last year and it has been being post-poned to the point that I must wait 'til Jine. It's a shame, but I anticipate it more than ever now, especially with their new single "The River" out and playing.[/font]

[b]Angels & Airwaves- We Don't Need to Whisper[/b] is the one I can't wait for. Even though the whole album's been leaked already, nothing compares to the feeling of holding the CD in your hand the first time. I was a huge Blink-182 and Boxcar Racer fan, and I can't wait to see where this band goes. My lucky brother gets to go to one of their concerts in Sacramento, tickets right up front, too! I'm really jealous. Seeing AVA live would be killer.

I've got a few albums I'm waiting for. One is Wednesday 13's new album "Fang Bang." I love him and the Murderdolls so much. He's got an entirely new line up also featuring Eric Griffin who he worked with in Murderdolls, Racci Shay and Brix from dope as well. Racci worked in pre-Murderdolls too so he's better aquainted with what to expect.

Also there's Stone Sour's new release "Come What(Ever) May" I heard the song: Reborn and I was so fascinated. It sounds like Corey Taylor's voice has returned to him, having been turned to **** during Slipknot, Vol 3. Subliminal Verses.

Lastly, Mushroomhead's next album is out on 06/06/06. They have a new vocalist who I've only heard once. Wayland is his name I guess, because J Mann dropped out to pursue music elsewhere and you can't have just on vocalist in Mushroomhead.