Nomurah! Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 You are probably right! ^_____^ I should've said that all along! But why does it say just fan-girls, lol, I'm sure they have fan-boys too! :animesmil
Kei Posted July 28, 2006 Posted July 28, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Hm, well, I think I'm going to say that the answer to #4 would be a [b]Private Message.[/b] Providing you have pop-up notification enabled, you can always tell when you get one; "giving them away" could mean forwarding; and never can tell when people get them, unless you oft check the delivery system.[/color][/size]
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 29, 2006 Posted July 29, 2006 [font=Arial][size=2][color=DarkGreen]#5 -- Avatars? [/color][/size][/font]
Shy Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 [size=1]Once again Five of our riddles were answered correctly, and as such the following players have earned themselves a point on the scoreboard: Ikillion Vicky Ezekiel Aaryanna John [center][b][u]Current Scoreboard[/u] 2 Points[/b] Delta, John, Ikillion, Vicky [b]1 Point[/b] Ezekiel, Aaryanna, silver_blade, Lady Katana, Boba Fett, Retribution, Kazuwa Nomura, DeadSeraphim, Kitty, Esther, Jokopoko, Keyblade Wielder, Sandy[/center] And for those of you playing along at home, here are the answers to last weeks riddles: [i]#1: Indifference #2: Buddy List / Buddies #3: Papa Smurf #4: Private Messages #5: Charles #6: Kitty #7: Otaku[/i][/size] [size=3][center][b]Week 4[/b][/size][/center][size=1] [b]#1[/b] [indent][i]Armed and ready for a break[/indent][/i] [b]#2[/b] [indent][i]Divine, Wise, Dangerous along the beach.[/i][/indent] [b]#3[/b] [indent][i]A little ball of fluff. One of the most popular creatures who has never actually posted.[/i][/indent] [b]#4[/b] [indent][i]Not quite a toaster, Never quite a mascot Old school, baby.[/i][/indent] [b]#5[/b] [indent][i]A Georgia peach, She'll drive you to hell, and back![/i][/indent] [b]#6[/b] [indent][i]This one doesn't eat apples It lives off of creativity, instead.[/i][/indent] [b]#7[/b] [indent][i]Once upon a time there were seven of them, somewhere, But we only seem to have their leader.[/i][/indent] [b]#8[/b] [indent][i]Facts and figures, Numbers and records It's all up front for anyone to see[/i][/indent] [b]#9[/b] [indent][i]A wasteland. A now-lost home to the spirit world And spammers alike.[/i][/indent] [b]#10[/b] [indent][i][strike]A man-lover[/strike] A woman-lover? How can they be both? And why are they so foxy?[/i][/indent] See you next week! -Shy[/size]
eleanor Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1] [b]#9[/b] [indent][i]A wasteland. A now-lost home to the spirit world And spammers alike.[/i][/indent] -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] [color=dimgray] The Yu Yu Hakusho forum. I'm going to feel like an idiot if it's something completely different, but it's the first thing that entered my mind. :animesigh[/color]
Gavin Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]#1[/b] [indent][i]Armed and ready for a break[/indent][/i][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]The member known as [B]RiflesatRecess[/B].[/SIZE]
Jokopoko Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [size=1][color=teal]#2 Divine, Wise, Dangerous along the beach. Could that be [b]The Bikini Bandits[/b]?[/color][/size]
Sangome Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [quote][b]3[/b] A little ball of fluff. One of the most popular creatures who has never actually posted.[/quote] [font=arial][size=1]Bischon Frise. Prolly spelled that wrong.[/size][/font]
Ikillion Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [COLOR=#234d8a][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This is to fun to not participate in! #6 can be the one and only graphics worm[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
TheResplendent Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 #8 Facts and figures, Numbers and records It's all up front for anyone to see Not quite sure on this one, but i'm gonna say the News Archives?
Solo Tremaine Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy]#4 [i]Not quite a toaster,[/i] [i]Never quite a mascot[/i] [i]Old school, baby.[/i][/QUOTE][color=#503f86][b]OtakuBot[/b]! Hehe, I first thought he was a VHS tape.[/color]
Kei Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]The answer to #7 would be [b]Doc.[/b] Thank God for my insane amount of Disney knowledge.[/size][/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]#8 Facts and figures, Numbers and records It's all up front for anyone to see Userpages?[/font][/color][/size]
John Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [b]#8:[/b] The "What's Going On?" section on the main page
PaganAngel Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Ah, Tical beat me to what I would have said for 10, so let's try... [QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]#9[/b] [indent][i]A wasteland. A now-lost home to the spirit world And spammers alike.[/i][/indent][/size][/QUOTE] The anime archives, I think... I mean, the post quality there's so spammy, so let's try it.
Mr. Maul Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [quote=Shy][size=1][b]#9[/b][/size][indent][size=1][i]A wasteland. A now-lost home to the spirit world And spammers alike.[/quote] [/i][/size][/indent][size=1][color=DimGray]Otaku Lounge? [/color][/size]
Jeebs Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]#2[/b] [indent][i]Divine, Wise, Dangerous along the beach.[/i][/indent][/size][/QUOTE] [b]Athena[/b] Athena is the goddess of wisdom, and the member who posted the Bikini Bandits threads.
Sandy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [B]#9[/b] [i] A wasteland. A now-lost home to the spirit world And spammers alike.[/i] Hah! This is of course [B]Newbie Lounge[/B]!
Goodbye, Face Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms]*tries being more specific than John* Is #8 the [b]Statistics[/b] at the bottom of the front page? And yayness for being a clue! It gave me quite a laugh. :D[/font]
Fyxe Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray][b]#3 A little ball of fluff. One of the most popular creatures who has never actually posted.[/b] Err... I want to say [B]Aaryanna[/B], but I know she posts. Oh well. I was too lazy to guess anything last week, so, there. Man, I suck at this. XD Ahaha... I'm being scavenged. Oh, wow, is that a word?[/color][/size]
Lady Asphyxia Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [size=2][color=DarkGreen]1# Desbreko! [I hope.>.>][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts