OtakuBoards

The perfect one for you

Guest Mythology

Guest Mythology
I'm tired of hearing that some one has meet the prefect one and then they break up so i would want to know who is the perfect one for you.

the perfect one for me would hve to be crazy,pretty,a fighter,always loves to start an argument,actiive in more than just one way, out going,got to be able to cook,and anything far from normal.

and there you have it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The perfect woman for me is the one I married. Sure, we don't get along all the time, but I don't think any marraige is perfect. She cooks, she cleans, she massages me when I get off of work, she's just as sexually active as I am. :D, and she 'loves me for me'. She is agressive while i'm passive/assertive, she takes charge while I blend in, and she won't shut up, while I can't figure out when to start talking. The fact i'm making is that we are oppisites and (in this case) opposites attract. That's all you need to know.

*Plus, my wife and I are both good at [B]spell check[/B] [if you know what I mean], [B]Mythology[/B] [I]-----Wink, Wink[/I] :animesmil

[QUOTE=Mythology]I'm tired of hearing that some one has meet the prefect one and then they break up so i would want to know who is the perfect one for you.

the perfect one for me would hve to be crazy,pretty,a fighter,always loves to start an argument,actiive in more than just one way, out going,got to be able to cook,and anything far from normal.

and there you have it.[/QUOTE] Wow um he he and I thought I was bad at spelling things(I ain't got nothing on this guy). Uhh ok well I guess i'll try to say something to avoid being off topic. The perfect girl for me would need to have the following.
Ahem.

-A nice personality
-Not judgemental
-capable of giving me space at first since I am a very private person
-Big perky fluffy boobies :animenose
-a cute face
-somewhat of a tomboy
-computer savy(so she can teach me! :animesigh )
-Not a smoker
-She must only wan't one kid
-No drinking
-Must be faithful
-must share my religious and political veiws
-must be a virgin
-must be in general a nice girl
-must like anime
-must like animals

Yes that is my dream girl via a list yay!

[size=1]

My perfect person? There is no 'perfect' person. But as for the person I can most see myself falling in love with...

Why, I've already met him.

He's not perfect. He's made mistakes. He's human. But y'know what? We all are.

He's crazy and daring. He's sweet and extremely unique. He's the kind of guy that doesn't lie or cheat. He's wonderful, and I'd do anything for him.

Too bad he doesn't feel the same about me. Ah, well.

[/size]

[color=#503f86]The perfect person for me...
[list]
[*]would be intelligent, but still able to learn and discover things.
[*]would have a relatively abstract way of thinking, but not be off the wall.
[*]would be confident in herself and her looks, but not be infallible. Otherwise there's nothing for me too need to support ^_^;
[*]would understand me.
[*]would allow me to support her when she needs me to.
[*]would embrace me for who I am, but still challenge me to move forwards.
[*]would enjoy some of the same things that I do, but not all of them.
[*]would be adventurous.
[*]would be slightly shorter than me, or the same height.
[/list]That's about it, I think. I don't have a particular preference to physical features (within reason), so... yeah. But obviously when you fall in love with someone, any preconceived lists fly straight out the window :p You can't really choose who you fall in love with, heh.[/color]

One day soon catastrophe will happen and kill off the entire world population, so that there only ends up being two human beings left alive. The first one will be thinking to herself: "I can't date anyone unless he's tall (but not too tall), he likes to dance, he's got a decent job and don't lay around the house all day, I guess he has to like Franz Ferdinand, he has to be sensitive at times, he needs to like cats..." The other one will be thinking: "...she'll have a good sense of humor but won't be mean about it, she won't wear too much makeup (just using a little on special occasions), she has to enjoy Thai food and Bleach, she can't be a libertarian..."

And thus the world ends, not with a deafening boom but with endless consideration of the qualities necessary for our significant other.

[quote name='Fasteriskhead']And thus the world ends, not with a deafening boom but with endless consideration of the qualities necessary for our significant other.[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Yeah, but until we're in that situation (and bearing in mind that if only two people are going to be alive, there's a very slim chance that it'll be any of us), I think we can allow ourselves a little fantasy.

There's nothing wrong with being choosy when you can afford to be. And if you can't, then... bad for you ^_^;[/COLOR]

Guest Mythology
ahhh yeah i messed up with active but no ones perfect which is funny cause were talking about perfection.

[color=#4B0082]I want a girl with a mind like a diamond. I want a girl who knows what's best. Who's fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack. She's playing with her jewelry, she's putting up her hair. She's touring the facility and picking up slack.

I want a girl who gets up early. I want a girl who stays up late. Who uses a machete to cut through red tape. I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity.

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.[/color]

[quote name='Avenged666fold']-Big perky fluffy boobies[/quote][font=trebuchet ms][i]Fluffy?[/i] Excuse me? Wait ... you're not one of them ... [i]furries,[/i] are you? (No offence to Solo ;) )

Avenged, you seem to be aware that your post quality is (quite seriously) sub-par, so please start taking more care when posting. Microsoft Word can spellcheck your posts, and if you don't want to mess about copy-pasting, Google Toolbar will spellcheck it in the text box for you. OB-quality posting has never been easier.[/font]

[quote name='Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms][i]Fluffy?[/i] Excuse me? Wait ... you're not one of them ... [i]furries,[/i'] are you? (No offence to Solo ;) )[/font][/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Heh, s'alright ^_~ I may be somewhat furry-inclined, but I want to go out with somebody real.

In this context, I imagined 'fluffy' to mean similar to 'bouncy'.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms][i]Fluffy?[/i] Excuse me? Wait ... you're not one of them ... [i]furries,[/i] are you? (No offence to Solo ;) )

Avenged, you seem to be aware that your post quality is (quite seriously) sub-par, so please start taking more care when posting. Microsoft Word can spellcheck your posts, and if you don't want to mess about copy-pasting, Google Toolbar will spellcheck it in the text box for you. OB-quality posting has never been easier.[/font][/QUOTE]
I am not a furry. Fluffy is s term I use for everything. Like punching a guy in the balls is a fluffy. Anyway yes ill work on my post quality. I?ve been trying to go over typos and stuff myself. But I guess I have to use word. *sigh*

[quote name='Fasteriskhead']And thus the world ends, not with a deafening boom but with endless consideration of the qualities necessary for our significant other.[/quote]

[color=crimson]Dun dun dun.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.[/color][/quote]

[color=crimson]That's a great song, man. Props to you.

My perfect girl would be someone imperfect, something human. She's flawed, yeah- maybe a little nuts or a little dramatic. Bad childhood or spoiled rich kid, something kind of offbeat. There's a few flaws in the diamond but it's still a diamond, right? Makes it interesting, makes her something to be explored. Something to be curious about. Someone that catches your interest as a person. Physically she'd not be a supermodel. She'd be cute or pretty, something I'm attracted to. [/color]

[color=darkred][size=1]

My definition of the perfect woman isn't very specified. Honestly, I love just about all types of women. All races, cultures, personalities. For me, physically, I can find anything attractive about most women as long as their not on the polar ends of obese or starved. Heh. (But a nice butt doesn't hurt. Haha.) I'm a fan of longer hair, if that means anything, but it's never a requirement. Some form of unique style would be nice. Someone who doesn't need make up and that jazz to be beautiful (which most women really don't).

Personality wise, well, I want a girl whom can teach me something and whom I can teach something. I want a girl who'll love me for me, and I can love back the same. I want us to be on the same wave length, but also have some differences so things won't get boring. Someone who isn't afraid to explore or do new things. Someone who isn't afraid of a change of scenery or pace. And most of all, someone who will support me in my dreams and ambitions, as I would always return the favor. Also, a healthy sex drive never hurts. Haha.

When it comes down to specifics, well. I don't want a girl who's known for sleeping around. Haha. Someone that'll be faithful and loving to me. Someone who isn't constantly judging or trying to change me. Someone that I can just get along with, and that my friends/family will like. Someone who is accepting of the world and people around her, like I am. I want someone who isn't afraid to show their affections for me, or me them, whenever. And someone with a hobby or interest we can share in common.

I really don't want someone whom I would get along with constantly, because that's just boring. I want someone who'll share the same deep beliefs with me, while still having those quirky differences that makes us individuals. I don't want to date myself, I want to date a person. Heh. Also, having mild standards keeps me open to find new and different people everyday, while also allowing me to have a better chance of finding 'the one'.[/color][/size]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I want a girl who constantly corrects me. "That's not how you spell that!" "No, no, it's pronounced like [i]this[/i]." etc. I find that attractive, mainly because I can later show off and make her all proud. ;)

She also has to be a bit wild. I have a tendency of doing crazy things with the girls I go out with and she needs to be all up to it. The only other thing I could ask for is that (and I don't really care either way) she likes gaming. A lot. That would be awesome.

Other than that it matters not. And those things aren't even neccessary. That's only what I would prefer.[/FONT] [/COLOR]

- short. I don't do tall girls >_> I myself an about medium-height
- more cute than sexy. Better for cuddling =^-^= But can still be sexy, too ~_^
- good fashion sense. I like to see all the cute outfits she can come up with ^_^
- neautral. I can't stand overly-opinionated people on any subject.
- likes to spend lots of time together
- open minded. VERY open minded. You'd have to be to last 1 conversation with me
- creative and smart
- understands me and is a lot like me

Of course, I happen to be talking about a certain someone ^_^ Although if I could give her bonus traits they'd be--

- super-loving
- lives close by

I dont know if anyone exists like this but I want a guy who likes to joke but is calm at the same time because im hyper.I dont know i want him to be able to sing.I dont know The only other thing i can think of is He has to be nice but I dont want him to agree with me all the time that really bothers me when people just agree.

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You know what's funny [b][i]OB[/i][/b]? We all talk about the perfect person [b](I posted also.)[/b] and all, but do you guys know that [b][i]you can't control love[/i][/b]? [b][i]Love works it out 'all by itself'[/i][/b]. I mean lets get real [b][i]Otakus[/i][/b], We talk about this perfect person we want and all [b](And sometimes people's wishes come true. Kudos to you guys. )[/b], but when you fall in love with someone, [b][i][u]you fall in love[/u][/i][/b], and [b][sorry to say][/b] these lists you were creating [b][for that perfect someone][/b] will seem to get [b][i]edited[/i][/b] or [b][/b] [b][i]'thrown out the window'[/i][/b] [b](I know from experience)[/b]. I created [b][i]'The List'[/i][/b] too, just like all of you posting on this topic. But when I met my wife [b](Just another girl back then)[/b] my list sorta... [b][i]'vanished'[/i][/b]. And the weird part is that when I [b][i]had[/i][/b] my list and [b][i]while[/i][/b] I talked to her, [b][i]she was the exact opposite of my [u]flawless list[/u][/i][/b]. [b][i]Ugh...[/i][/b] :animeangr ...But my [b][i]heart[/i][/b] wanted her in my life.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]To sum it up, [b][i][color=darkred]Up4Anime[/color][/i][/b] says it best in her signiture: [b][i][color=navy]Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]*Hope i'm not taking focus away from the topic at hand.*[/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[right][b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Acheron~[/size][/font][/i][/b][/right]

[size=1][color=slategray]I want a cute little femme boy that has silky, long hair and can pull off eyeliner and black clothes. XD He'll let me paint his nails and we can give each other make-overs and then go watch Teen Titans together. Someone who likes hugs over kisses and is willing to sneak out at three AM to go to IHOP with me.
I want someone I can just lay around with and we don't really need to talk. They just understand what I've gone through or what I'm going through. Supportive and fun.

Oh yeah, they have to be a major geek. Sci-fi, manga, and gaming guru all the way. : D[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You know what's funny [b][i]OB[/i][/b]? We all talk about the perfect person [b](I posted also.)[/b] and all, but do you guys know that [b][i]you can't control love[/i][/b]? [b][i]Love works it out 'all by itself'[/i][/b]. I mean lets get real [b][i]Otakus[/i][/b], We talk about this perfect person we want and all [b](And sometimes people's wishes come true. Kudos to you guys. )[/b], but when you fall in love with someone, [b][i][u]you fall in love[/u][/i][/b], and [b][sorry to say][/b] these lists you were creating [b][for that perfect someone][/b] will seem to get [b][i]edited[/i][/b] or [b][/b] [b][i]'thrown out the window'[/i][/b] [b](I know from experience)[/b]. I created [b][i]'The List'[/i][/b] too, just like all of you posting on this topic. But when I met my wife [b](Just another girl back then)[/b] my list sorta... [b][i]'vanished'[/i][/b]. And the weird part is that when I [b][i]had[/i][/b] my list and [b][i]while[/i][/b] I talked to her, [b][i]she was the exact opposite of my [u]flawless list[/u][/i][/b]. [b][i]Ugh...[/i][/b] :animeangr ...But my [b][i]heart[/i][/b] wanted her in my life.[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]To sum it up, [b][i][color=darkred]Up4Anime[/color][/i][/b] says it best in her signiture: [b][i][color=navy]Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]*Hope i'm not taking focus away from the topic at hand.*[/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[right][b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Acheron~[/size][/font][/i][/b][/right][/QUOTE]

You're right. But these are lists for a dream girl, a fantasy. Something that doesn't need to exist for happiness but would bring it in surpreme. Or, like mine, it describes someone whom I already have strong feelings for.

Blase I gotta say, I really like your dream guy though. He's awesome.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]These questions always confuse me. :animestun

But i suppose the perfect person for me would have a great
sense of humor, always be supportive of my decisions (unless bad), appriciative,
someone i could easily talk to, i wouldn't mind a nice body lol,a cute face wouldn't hurt either, confident in himself,someone that could cheer me up, talented, and i guess all-around a great guy.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][QUOTE=Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You know what's funny [b][i]OB[/i][/b]? We all talk about the perfect person [b](I posted also.)[/b] and all, but do you guys know that [b][i]you can't control love[/i][/b]? [b][i]Love works it out 'all by itself'[/i][/b]. I mean lets get real [b][i]Otakus[/i][/b], We talk about this perfect person we want and all [b](And sometimes people's wishes come true. Kudos to you guys. )[/b], but when you fall in love with someone, [b][i][u]you fall in love[/u][/i][/b], and [b][sorry to say][/b] these lists you were creating [b][for that perfect someone][/b] will seem to get [b][i]edited[/i][/b] or [b][/b] [b][i]'thrown out the window'[/i][/b] [b](I know from experience)[/b]. I created [b][i]'The List'[/i][/b] too, just like all of you posting on this topic. But when I met my wife [b](Just another girl back then)[/b] my list sorta... [b][i]'vanished'[/i][/b]. And the weird part is that when I [b][i]had[/i][/b] my list and [b][i]while[/i][/b] I talked to her, [b][i]she was the exact opposite of my [u]flawless list[/u][/i][/b]. [b][i]Ugh...[/i][/b] :animeangr ...But my [b][i]heart[/i][/b] wanted her in my life.[/size][/font]

[right][b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Acheron~[/size][/font][/i][/b][/right][/QUOTE]And here?s where couples need to be careful, in the end the list may not matter, but there are going to be things on it that you can?t ignore just because you care for someone. For example, one of the things on my list, which I?ll post in a moment, is no religious conversions. I?m willing to compromise, but I can?t and won?t become a member of something I don?t believe in,(which by the way is organized religion, so that means all of them) so trying to make it work with someone who wants me to be that way, will eventually cause a deep rift. So in that sense the list is a way for me to be honest about who and what I am. It?s not something I can throw out the window just because I love them.

This is something I speak about from experience, I?ve tried to make it work with someone I truly cared for and the not becoming a member of their religion in the end doomed our relationship. I know better now, I believed in the fall in love nonsense and the reality is that in the end you can?t be untrue to yourself if you want to be happy and truly in love. You can make compromises, but lying to yourself just leaves you were others ended up, Divorced.

Anyway on to the list.

Having gone though that explanation the very first thing is I want a guy who is comfortable with the fact that I am not interested in joining a religious group. I?m not so picky about the looks, but being in fairly decent shape helps and hygiene is a must. Sorry guys, but nothing turns off romantic or lustful feelings quicker than nasty body order.

Being funny and witty is a must, especially being able to laugh at yourself, and perfection is most certainly not required. A lot of my friends have pets so liking, or at least tolerating cats and dogs is also a good thing. [/COLOR]

I seriously fail to see how it matters! I'm not even kidding! Love is kind of like God! It works in ways we can't understand! We can try to control it, but we will only get hurt! I think that if you have any ideas or wishes for your....umm....lover(?) that those ideas and wishes should be forgotten! If you keep looking for the one you think is for you, you might miss the real deal! How many times have you been oblivious to the fact that your best friend on the other side of the line liked you because you were too busy chasing after someone who you [I]thought[/I] was the one for you, even tho they weren't interested in you? Just think about that! I'm guilty of it too! What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't close your mind off from people you [I]think[/I] you won't like! My mom is 36 and my step dad is 78! It's an odd couple, I know, but they're happy! The only reason they're together is because my mom didn't close her mind off to the possiblity that this gezzer could be the one for her! That might not have been the right example to give, but it gets the point across! Forget your wishes for the one for you, and keep your mind open!

[size=1]I'm with The Boss on this one lol. I think generally every girl has their own unique appeal. But add to that the fact that whenever you fall for a girl, you seem to always sort of.. converge(?) towards her personality and tastes etc just a little, and I dont think anyone really has an accurate list of what the want lol.

Having said that, here's mine ;p (I'll stick to specific things)
[list]
[*]Loves music, I dont care what kind. If you have no love for music, you have no soul ;p
[*]Doesnt smoke. I dont mind smokers, but I associate the smell of smoke with my dad. And I'd ..rather not be thinking of my Dad while I'm holding hands with a girl.
[*]Sometimes gets a little lost in her thoughts. I get so curious about what's goin on in a girl's mind when they suddenly have that daydream look on their face, lol. Having said that..
[*]I like it when girls tell you what they're thinking. Going off on a big tangent makes them so loveable lol.
[*]Quirky. Boring = boredom
[*]Isnt spoilt, but likes to be spoiled. I like to randomly give things, yay! =)
[*]Is a bit (at least) of a child at heart. If you don't have a little bit of a Peter Pan complex then there's no magic in your eyes. Boy do I like my wonderment.
[*]She has to have a bit of a sweet-tooth lol. I refuse to like anybody that hates chocolate or sweets. So there.
[*][b]A nice smile[/b]. Giggling gets to me too.
[*]They have to be curious. I think when girls ask questions it makes them seem a little naive or something. Definitely adds to that cuteness factor.
[*]A couple tiny insecurities help. I dont need someone who doesnt need me, you know?
[*]Talk to me. Pretty much same as the above point.
[/list]

And there you have it.. AJ's makeshift perfect chick! :D [/size]