OtakuBoards

The perfect one for you

Guest Mythology

[QUOTE=SunfallE][color=royalblue]And here?s where couples need to be careful, in the end the list may not matter, but there are going to be things on it that you can?t ignore just because you care for someone. For example, one of the things on my list, which I?ll post in a moment, is no religious conversions. I?m willing to compromise, but I can?t and won?t become a member of something I don?t believe in,(which by the way is organized religion, so that means all of them) so trying to make it work with someone who wants me to be that way, will eventually cause a deep rift. So in that sense the list is a way for me to be honest about who and what I am. It?s not something I can throw out the window just because I love them.[/color]

[color=royalblue]This is something I speak about from experience, I?ve tried to make it work with someone I truly cared for and the not becoming a member of their religion in the end doomed our relationship. I know better now, I believed in the fall in love nonsense and the reality is that in the end you can?t be untrue to yourself if you want to be happy and truly in love. You can make compromises, but lying to yourself just leaves you were others ended up, Divorced.[/color][/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You make a lot of sense [b][i][u][color=royalblue]SunfallE[/color][/u][/i][/b] and I totally understand where you are coming from, [b][i]believe me[/i][/b], [b][i][u]I know[/u][/i][/b]. But I do not want you to say what you said without me letting you know that I never bended any of my [b][i][u]'major no-no's'[/u][/i][/b] for my wife. I just want you to understand that to prevent assumptions in this post. [b][i][u]YES[/u][/i][/b], she does everything opposite from me and sometimes [b][i][okay, a [u]lot[/u] of times][/i][/b] I hate it. I'll think to myself all the time, [b][i]"Why the [u]hell[/u] did I marry this woman? Why am I with [u]her[/u]?"[/i][/b] Then I realize that we depend on each other because of our differences and our ways of handling problems. [b][i]Hopefully[/i][/b], we won't divorce; but that's not to say I didn't understand your point.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[quote name='Sojiro47] What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't close your mind off from people you [i]think[/i'] you won't like! My mom is 36 and my step dad is 78! It's an odd couple, I know, but they're happy![/quote]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]OMG![/u][/i][/b] :animestun [b][i][u]Serious?![/u][/i][/b] [b][i]36 and 78?! Wow...[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][/i][/b]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=AJeh][size=1]I'm with The Boss on this one lol. I think generally every girl has their own unique appeal. But add to that the fact that whenever you fall for a girl, you seem to always sort of.. converge(?) towards her personality and tastes etc just a little, and I dont think anyone really has an accurate list of what the want lol.

Having said that, here's mine ;p (I'll stick to specific things)
[list]
[*]Loves music, I dont care what kind. If you have no love for music, you have no soul ;p
[*]Doesnt smoke. I dont mind smokers, but I associate the smell of smoke with my dad. And I'd ..rather not be thinking of my Dad while I'm holding hands with a girl.
[*]Sometimes gets a little lost in her thoughts. I get so curious about what's goin on in a girl's mind when they suddenly have that daydream look on their face, lol. Having said that..
[*]I like it when girls tell you what they're thinking. Going off on a big tangent makes them so loveable lol.
[*]Quirky. Boring = boredom
[*]Isnt spoilt, but likes to be spoiled. I like to randomly give things, yay! =)
[*]Is a bit (at least) of a child at heart. If you don't have a little bit of a Peter Pan complex then there's no magic in your eyes. Boy do I like my wonderment.
[*]She has to have a bit of a sweet-tooth lol. I refuse to like anybody that hates chocolate or sweets. So there.
[*][b]A nice smile[/b]. Giggling gets to me too.
[*]They have to be curious. I think when girls ask questions it makes them seem a little naive or something. Definitely adds to that cuteness factor.
[*]A couple tiny insecurities help. I dont need someone who doesnt need me, you know?
[*]Talk to me. Pretty much same as the above point.
[/list]

And there you have it.. AJ's makeshift perfect chick! :D [/size][/QUOTE]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Seconded. Your list has a lot of what I like in a girl aswell. I'm also going to agree with both of you on the topic on hand. A slight turn-off for me is pale skin, but my last girlfriend that I went out with for the longest of all had pale skin and it didn't bother me at all.

I think that if the couple really do love eachother, they can work around the turn-offs and such. But if one or the other won't do it, it can (like in SunfallE's example) ruin the relationship. It all depends on the person.

I'd also like like mention that I am everything SunfallE describes. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][quote name='Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You make a lot of sense [b][i][u][color=royalblue]SunfallE[/color][/u][/i][/b] and I totally understand where you are coming from, [b][i]believe me[/i][/b], [b][i][u]I know[/u][/i][/b]. But I do not want you to say what you said without me letting you know that I never bended any of my [b][i][u]'major no-no's'[/u][/i][/b] for my wife.[/font'][/size][/quote]Then you understand exactly what I'm talking about. ^_~ It's one thing to have differences, and believe me those are a lot of fun since you often get exposed to things you would otherwise avoid. I just wanted to clarify that point since there is a distinction between having differences and things that aren't going to be acceptable to your partner. Believe me, it was maddening since he just couldn't understand or let go of my not wanting any part of a religion. It wasn't done out of spite either. But he thought he could convert me and change me and well, it tore us apart.

Anyway, I think lists are actually quite useful as they can help soon to be couples see potential problems or to more clearly see one another. My great aunt in law actually does weddings, she?s some sort of pastor/priest? I don?t remember the religion. Anyway, one of her requirements for any couple to be is to go to a therapy session and one of the things they do is go over lists of their ideal traits in a spouse. Which I suppose is why I commented on it as I think a person?s list can give an insight into what people want. ^_~[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I think that if the couple really do love eachother, they can work around the turn-offs and such. But if one or the other won't do it, it can (like in SunfallE's example) ruin the relationship. It all depends on the person.

I'd also like like mention that I am everything SunfallE describes. ;)[/font][/COLOR][/QUOTE]There?s my problem! All the greatest guys are online! Figures! :animesigh

Edit: I forgot to mention, smoking is a big turn off and definately one of the things I will not tolerate in a boyfriend. Blech! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]I want a cute little femme boy that has silky, long hair and can pull off eyeliner and black clothes. XD He'll let me paint his nails and we can give each other make-overs and then go watch Teen Titans together. Someone who likes hugs over kisses and is willing to sneak out at three AM to go to IHOP with me.
I want someone I can just lay around with and we don't really need to talk. They just understand what I've gone through or what I'm going through. Supportive and fun.

Oh yeah, they have to be a major geek. Sci-fi, manga, and gaming guru all the way. : D[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

If I had a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend, I want him to be just like this. Then we'd be just alike and we'd be so cute together!I could just see us sitting together playing video games and stuff :D He;d have to be taller though. I want to be the cute one ~_^

[size=1][color=slategray]Haha, I love you Tical. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I go off about a femme boy. I don't really like buff men, though... those popping veins and bulging muscles... ew. >< It's okay if you have some muscle tone, but, jeez.
Besides, real men wear make-up. : D

I don't think it matters if you can control love or not, I don't see what's wrong in at least thinking about it. If I met someone like I've described in my previous post, and I didn't fall in love with him, at least I would have made a hell of an awesome friend.

Also... a plus with femme guys is that you have both traits of a guy and a girl, which is perfect for me. And adorable, oh yes, definitely adorable.

^^[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Bláse][size=1][color=slategray]Haha, I love you Tical. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I go off about a femme boy. I don't really like buff men, though... those popping veins and bulging muscles... ew. >< It's okay if you have some muscle tone, but, jeez.
Besides, real men wear make-up. : D

I don't think it matters if you can control love or not, I don't see what's wrong in at least thinking about it. If I met someone like I've described in my previous post, and I didn't fall in love with him, at least I would have made a hell of an awesome friend.

Also... a plus with femme guys is that you have both traits of a guy and a girl, which is perfect for me. And adorable, oh yes, definitely adorable.

^^[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I agree with you there on all accounts. It's always better to have a guy who's kinda like a girl, because men are gross. Big dudes scare me. WTF is all that muscle for anyway? Who ar they planing on fighting, Thor? Muscles aren't important in battle anyway, you gotta have skillz... but that's besides the point :animeswea

I can't wear make-up... my brother would straight-up kill me. My mom wants me too though :animesmil

I doubt a perfect person exists, especially for a weird girl like me. I rarely get attracted to people whether they have traits I like or not, so let's see...

Must-Have Qualities
[list]
[*]Very, very, [I]very[/I] open-minded.
[*]Caring/Kind/Pick A Synonym. I cannot stand men or women who are disrespectful. Life is just so much easier when we are nice to each other.
[*]Humorous, hopefully someone who would understand the random references to anime, video games, and Chuck Norris that I think of.
[*]Decisive, to balance my apathy
[*]Smart, and not necessarily grade smart, but someone who can make challenging, absorbing, semi-intelligent conversation.
[*]Likes cats and pets in general.
[*]Must like manga, video games, or anime, preferably all three.
[*]Able to put up with my weirdness. I'm quirky. I say strange things. I am compelled to stay up all night reading [U]Fahrenheit 451[/U]. I'm a yaoi fangirl who likes guys in maid outfits. I love J-rock, especially songs with bad English. If you are two or more of the things in this bullet I will marry you.
[/list]
Additional Wish-List Stuff
[list]
[*]Computer Skills. Who cares about looks? Programming/hacking skills are [I]hawt[/I].
[*]Avid reader.
[*]Plays the ocarina (successfully or not).
[*]Nintendo fan.
[*]Willing to have only one kid, preferably adopted, preferably named Riku Cain Felix Lloyd if it is a boy, or Zelda Farore Alice Sheik Jenna Alexiel if it's a girl.[/list]
And I know it's unlikely I'll find someone who is everything on the list, but it doesn't hurt to wish.

I'm not really the kind of guy who goes for relationships, since I want to concentrate on my studies so I can get somewhere in life. I've never actually had a girlfriend before, and even if I did my little sister would just annoy me about it. I'm very much a quiet and gentle person, I never really get mad at people and I haven't sworn in over 3 years (Honestly, I find swearing disgusting).
[list]
[*]Quiet, gentle, caring and thoughtful.
[*]A girl who I can share my feelings and thoughts with.
[*]She respects who I am, not what I am.
[*]Long, long hair.
[*]A girl who is able to have a laugh but also take things seriously when need be.
[*]A girl who doesn't swear.
[*]She wouldn't always worry about her appearance and fashion.
[*]Somewhere between 5'4'' and 5'9'' in height.
[*]She'd be slender but not over the top. (Not like Paris Hilton)
[*]Must enjoy reading and quiet places, like libraries.
[*]Wouldn't be interested in alcohol.
[*]Doesn't smoke, never has, never will.
[*]Someone who I can rely on, and vice versa.
[*]A girl who undertstands the value of freindship.
[*]Someone who can teach me some cooking skills.
[*]Doesn't have to be overly smart.
[*]Loves animals, mostly cats/kittens.
[*]Wouldn't mind having children, maybe two. Must like the names Sion, Res for a boy. Athena, Raine for a girl.
[*]Final fantasy and Nippon Ichi fan.
[/list]

That's quite a few essentials but that's what my match would be like. I had to use your idea for the layout Silver_Blade, hope you don't mind. They see that there's someone out there for everyone, I wonder...

Maybe I'm not describing my perfect one for marriage, but this is my description of want I want in a high school relationship.

- He must be older. I'm young for my grade, so he either has to be in my grade or above it.
- Band. This is optional, I guess. I would *prefer* that he be in band class.
- Smart. Or at least not really, really stupid. Gah! I would hate being the smart one in the relationship!
- Nice, obviously. Need I explain? Mean guys are jerks.
- Not preppy. I don't want him poppin his collar and doing crap like that. That's retarded.
- He has to like my friends. I'm not saying he has to be friends with them, but he still has to like them.
- He needs to give his 100%. I don't want someone who doesn't get something done!
- It needs to be 50/50 emotional/physical.
- He can't cheat on me. That would break my heart and shatter it into pieces.

Guest Mysterious
I like to thank you for all your post on my thread yes it is i Mythology i was banned i dont know why though but thanks any way

[quote name='Mysterious']I like to thank you for all your post on my thread yes it is i Mythology i was banned i dont know why though but thanks any way[/quote]
[SIZE=1][spoiler]If I had to guess, it's probably because your post quality is and was considerably poor. To be banned you must've ignored a heck of a lot of warnings, so I would've thought the reason for the ban would have been blatantly obvious. It probably doesn't help that you've made another account with post quality that's just as poor, either.[/spoiler]

On topic, I've never had a complete idea of my 'perfect girl', though there are certain traits that I can't help but love in all the people I've fell for 'til now.
- A good, witty sense of humour, with hints [or bucket-loads] of sarcasm.
- A fair share of humility, since I don't want someone who's going to annoy the hell out of me with tales of how great they are, even if I'd be inclined to agree with them.
- Self-confidence and a sense of purpose, as it's nice and inspirational in a way. Though, as others have said, she'd have to have [I]some[/I] faults.
- Quirky, even borderline eccentric. My current crush collects roadsigns, ice-cream pots, and all sorts of odd things, and I find it incredibly attractive.
- The standard desirable qualities. Fidelity, honesty, yada-yada-yada.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Mysterious']I like to thank you for all your post on my thread yes it is i Mythology i was banned i dont know why though but thanks any way[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I'd have kept that little factoid to myself, man...[/font][/color][/size]

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]I was actually quite surprised on what was on the lists. For instance, alot from AJeh's list caught my eye, because I don't think I have ever met a member of the male gender that actually appreciates these things. Is it for real?
[quote name='AJeh][list']Sometimes gets a little lost in her thoughts. I get so curious about what's goin on in a girl's mind when they suddenly have that daydream look on their face, lol. Having said that.I like it when girls tell you what they're thinking. Going off on a big tangent makes them so loveable lol.[/list][/quote] It's interesting, but I never thought that men even noticed this. Do they really? This is so unbelievable to me - where are all of these guys? I've always been given the impression that it's a little bit annoying when girls go off on wild tangents...it might be cute for a while, but all the time?
[quote name='AJeh][list]Isn't spoilt, but likes to be spoiled. I like to randomly give things, yay! =)[/list][/QUOTE]You must be joking. Guys actually [i]like[/i] to give things to girls? Isn't this kind of a bother? Most guys I know are extremely thrifty...including with their girlfriends.[QUOTE=AJeh][list]They have to be curious. I think when girls ask questions it makes them seem a little naive or something. Definitely adds to that cuteness factor.[/list][list']A couple tiny insecurities help. I dont need someone who doesnt need me, you know?[/list][/quote] I find this most intriguing. Most of the guys I know find the naivette a bit amusing, but cute? I guess it's because I'm very much like this, but most people find it cute in a child-like way, not an attractive way. My friends commonly tease me about being akin to that of a 12-year old (I'm 18, finally), and I'm the equivalent of everyone's little sister. Please do explain this one. As for insecurities...most of my friends find them to be irritating, to say the least.
[quote name='AJeh][list]Is a bit (at least) of a child at heart. If you don't have a little bit of a Peter Pan complex then there's no magic in your eyes. Boy do I like my wonderment.[/list][list']She has to have a bit of a sweet-tooth lol. I refuse to like anybody that hates chocolate or sweets. So there.[/list][/quote]These are so endearing! How sweet ^_^

I guess I'm actually surprised that most of the lists here written by the guys, are things that many girls would appreciate. But...how is it that we never meet these people?
[quote name='Acheron']We all talk about the perfect person (I posted also.) and all, but do you guys know that you can't control love? Love works it out 'all by itself'.[/quote] I don't agree that love is uncontrollable. Perhaps love does work out all by itself, but it's definitely not uncontrollable. I think it's naive, and a little bit foolish to believe that love is just something that a person can't control at all. The whole '[i]falling[/i] in love' thing is such rubbish. I think that many people confuse love with attraction. [b]Attraction[/b] everyone feels - it's the hormones, the adrenaline, and all that exciting stuff. [b] Love[/b], on the other hand, is simply a [b]choice[/b]. To love someone is not just a twist of fate, or a lucky find - people must [i]choose[/i] to love each other, [i]choose[/i] to stay together through hard times, and [i]choose[/i] to stay committed to each other. Perhaps attraction wakes the possibility for love, but happy endings are not found - they are made.
[quote name='Avenged666fold']-must be a virgin[/quote] Just wondering, but in general how important is a girl's virginity to a guy?

As for me...no list yet. It's under development.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Cyriel][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]
Just wondering, but in general how important is a girl's virginity to a guy?
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=darkred][size=1]

Personally for me, and a few other guys, a girl's virginity can be a double edged sword. If a girl is a virgin, than one can feel confident that she is "pure" or whatever. But it can also be a bit ofa guilt trip if the guy's not a virgin, or if he takes the girl's virginity, and/or he could be scared that he would make the situtation/subject of sex for her uncomfortable. I personally haven't really had that feeling in a while, but I once did because my first real girlfriend was a virgin, and I was just afraid I would mess something up about it after we began getting active in that department. I suppose it's something that'd you'd just have to reassure the guy about, as she had done with me.

If the girl isn't a virgin, then there isn't much to really worry about. Experience on the subject never hurts (as long as the girl isn't loose or something which I doubt you are). I mean, as long as you don't talk to your partner about past sexual relationships in alot of detail, then I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with it. Basically, "I'm not a virgin and this is what I like" will cover the subject for him. Otherwise you risk the chance of making your partner feel inadequate or possibly insecure.

That's just me talking. I'm not sure if alot of other guy's share that feeling though. Were not all the same, contrary to popular belief. Haha.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Cyriel][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]
Just wondering, but in general how important is a girl's virginity to a guy?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
That should have been on my list. It's incredibly important to me because it's a LOT less pressure, and I can relate to him more.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]Well, I don't know if there is such thing as finding the perfect person, but you could find someone that's pretty close to the one you want! Well right now I'm with this guy and he's like a dream come true. He's smart, athletic, determined, and sweet. He shared the same values as me about relationships and that is loyalty and trust. He told me that there couldn't be a relationship with the person you wanted to be with if there wasn't friendship between them to begin with. I just hope that the relationship between us will last. :animesmil [/color][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]well there is no such thing as a "perfect girl"

[SIZE=1] unless you managed to develop a cyborg... XD [/SIZE]

getting back on to subject:

- she's got to be open minded
- she cant have a fangirl obession

[SIZE=1]that's a complete and total turn off, running into one fangirl, in my lifetime, is too many.[/SIZE]

- she [B][I] has [/B][/I] to be a virgin
- she shouldnt be a drama queen

on that note...

- she cant be emo
- she's got to be laid back
- she needs to have [B] [I] ALOT [/B][/I] of humour

[SIZE=1] [to balance out my stoic attitude to everything] [/SIZE]

- she shouldnt be afraid to stand up for what she belives in
- she's got to enjoy things out of the ordinary
- she has to be good [or better] at a foreign language than myself
- she cant be on drugs
- she shouldnt drink
- she shouldnt smoke
- she's got to play video games.

that's all I can think of for the time being, I'll make tweakages later.

Leon Fury.[/COLOR]

Things like this always make me laugh and wonder if I'll ever find that perfect someone but I think the perfect girl for me would be pretty gentle, supportive of the dumb crap I sometimes think of, very nice(I absolutly will fall in love with a nice girl to be honest), independent, and that's pretty much it...I think :animeswea .

[quote name='Cyriel][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]I was actually quite surprised on what was on the lists. For instance, alot from AJeh's list caught my eye, because I don't think I have ever met a member of the male gender that actually appreciates these things. Is it for real?[/color'][/size][/quote]
[size=1]Well we're talking about guys first of all. As a general, I dont think we like girls to know what we want when it's 'fluffy' stuff like this. But I bet you every guy has a list of similar little things they dig about girlies lol. I know most of my mates do anyway from one-on-one convos.. they'd never talk about this stuff in a group lol.[/size]
[quote=Cyriel][size=1][INDENT]Sometimes gets a little lost in her thoughts. I get so curious about what's goin on in a girl's mind when they suddenly have that daydream look on their face, lol. Having said that.I like it when girls tell you what they're thinking. Going off on a big tangent makes them so loveable lol.[/INDENT][/size]
[color=teal][size=1]It's interesting, but I never thought that men even noticed this. Do they really? This is so unbelievable to me - where are all of these guys? I've always been given the impression that it's a little bit annoying when girls go off on wild tangents...it might be cute for a while, but all the time?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Why does everybody assume we're morons lol. Although having said that, I think guys who like this even know they like it, you know? I just pay attention to myself is all lol.[/size]
[quote=Cyriel][size=1][INDENT]Isn't spoilt, but likes to be spoiled. I like to randomly give things, yay! =)[/INDENT][/size]
[color=teal][size=1]You must be joking. Guys actually like to give things to girls? Isn't this kind of a bother? Most guys I know are extremely thrifty...including with their girlfriends.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I'm not saying diamond rings and jewelry lol. But gifts in general; lots of them though. I'm too broke to get things I want, nevermind somebody else lol.[/size]
[quote=Cyriel][size=1][INDENT]They have to be curious. I think when girls ask questions it makes them seem a little naive or something. Definitely adds to that cuteness factor.
A couple tiny insecurities help. I dont need someone who doesnt need me, you know?[/INDENT][/size]
[color=teal][size=1] I find this most intriguing. Most of the guys I know find the naivette a bit amusing, but cute? I guess it's because I'm very much like this, but most people find it cute in a child-like way, not an attractive way. My friends commonly tease me about being akin to that of a 12-year old (I'm 18, finally), and I'm the equivalent of everyone's little sister. Please do explain this one. As for insecurities...most of my friends find them to be irritating, to say the least. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]Well I dunno about other guys, but it does it for me lol.[/size]
[quote=Cyriel][size=1][INDENT]Is a bit (at least) of a child at heart. If you don't have a little bit of a Peter Pan complex then there's no magic in your eyes. Boy do I like my wonderment.
She has to have a bit of a sweet-tooth lol. I refuse to like anybody that hates chocolate or sweets. So there.[/INDENT][/size]
[color=teal][size=1]These are so endearing! How sweet ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]Yay, something I dont have to explain![/size]
[quote name='Cyriel][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]I guess I'm actually surprised that most of the lists here written by the guys, are things that many girls would appreciate. But...how is it that we never meet these people?[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[size=1];p[/size]

[COLOR=Lime]The perfect guy for me would be:

-they have to be nice
-would stand up for himself and me
-[B][U]HAS TO BE A VIRGIN[/U][/B]
-doesn't smoke
-doesn't drink
-has to be buff
-loves anime
-loves manga
-isn't a nerd, dork, or any other thing that involves acting nerdy
-at least laughs and encourages me when I do something wrong

That's it and if any of you guys can fulfill this then just PM me. 'Kay? :animesmil [/COLOR]

[quote name='Cyriel][color=teal][size=1]I guess I'm actually surprised that most of the lists here written by the guys, are things that many girls would appreciate. But...how is it that we never meet these people?[/size'][/color][/quote][color=#503f86]They're all on the internet writing about what kind of girl they'd like to end up with :p

I don't mind either way if any girl I went out with were a virgin or not. Being one myself (a virgin, not a girl), it'd be nice to know someone with a little experience. You know, to help things along.[/color]
[quote name='Ajeh][size=1']But I bet you every guy has a list of similar little things they dig about girlies lol.[/size][/quote][color=#503f86]I liked the subtleties you listed, heh ^_^ I think a lot of these are idiosyncrasies that you can't perhaps plan for, but things you start to notice and grow to like in someone after you've known them for a while.[/color]
[quote name='Ajeh']They have to be curious. I think when girls ask questions it makes them seem a little naive or something. Definitely adds to that cuteness factor.[/quote][color=#503f86]Yeah, I think so too. It's kind of hard to explain why without sounding either arrogant or derogatory... If I know something, it's sometimes nice to have someone to explain it to, or if nothing else to theorise with someone about why something is like it is. You know, a bit of mental exploration.

And I love buying people presents, girls or otherwise ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE=Guardian Angel][COLOR=Lime]The perfect guy for me would be:

-they have to be nice
-would stand up for himself and me
-[B][U]HAS TO BE A VIRGIN[/U][/B]
-doesn't smoke
-doesn't drink
-has to be buff
-loves anime
-loves manga
-isn't a nerd, dork, or any other thing that involves acting nerdy
-at least laughs and encourages me when I do something wrong

That's it and if any of you guys can fulfill this then just PM me. 'Kay? :animesmil [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]You want them to like anime and manga and not be a nerd? Honey, that's what we in the biz like to call an [b][u]oxymoron[/u][/b]. Besides that, why have a virgin? Having been a virgin myself (it's my dirty, horrible secret) I can safely say that [i]virgins suck in bed[/i]. If you're a virgin too, and you don't know what you like, then things are just going to get very awkward, very fast.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Having been a virgin myself
[...][/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]*Snickers uncontrollably*

Anywho. It seems as though the majority of guys want more experienced girls, and the gals preffer virgins. Why?

I surely wouldn't mind a guy that wasn't a virgin. Nor would it make any difference if he was. Just so long as he doesn't rush me, it's all good.

Dunno. Lists bug me. I guess it's mostly because I'm extremely awkward, generally unsociable, I tend to speak my mind and rub people the wrong way, I'm not the prettiest or anything. And I'd never fit into any list. Ever. So why should I make a list just to alienate the guys who, like me, are tired of being alienated themselves?

Y'know what I really want?

I want a guy who lets me be myself. Makes me comfortable in my own skin.

There you have it. That's all I want.

Ugh. Easy in theory. But meh.

[/size]

[QUOTE=sakurasuka][size=1]I want a guy who lets me be myself. Makes me comfortable in my own skin.

There you have it. That's all I want.[/size][/QUOTE]

[center][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/stephen.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma][CENTER]Check. Your move.[/CENTER]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]You want them to like anime and manga and not be a nerd? Honey, that's what we in the biz like to call an [b][u]oxymoron[/u][/b]. Besides that, why have a virgin? Having been a virgin myself (it's my dirty, horrible secret) I can safely say that [i]virgins suck in bed[/i]. If you're a virgin too, and you don't know what you like, then things are just going to get very awkward, very fast.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

God, don't I know it. Sex is awkward enough as it is. Thinking about virgin sex puts me right off.

As for a perfect man? Humans are not perfect. But the next best thing would probably be who I'm dating. He's tolerant, social and genuine.

However, if anyone can find the perfect man, please give me his number.