Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Make your own motivation poster! (56k warning! Image heavy!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, I got bored again:

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator7804671.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator9945758.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator2275794.jpg[/img]
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[img]http://static.flickr.com/68/204140061_1ace0f0e43.jpg?v=0[/img]

I don't know if this is homosexuality, I just saw a whole lot of wood...yes...wood is a pun...
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I have a question... how are most of these motivational?

I'm not feeling motivated.
I'm not laughing much anymore, either.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=Black][quote=[/color][/size][size=1][color=Black][size=2]Bláse][/size][/color][/size][size=1][color=slategray]I have a question... how are most of these motivational?

I'm not feeling motivated.
I'm not laughing much anymore, either.[color=Black][/quote][/color][/color][/size][size=1][color=slategray][color=DimGray]


Amen to that.[/color]


[/color][/size] [center][size=1][color=slategray][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/motivator3885983.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
[/center]
[size=1][color=slategray]


[color=DimGray]Amen.


[/color]
[/color][/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/motivator2817077.jpg[/IMG]

If only. That would be the greatest crossover ever. :animesmil

I wish I knew to whom I should credit the image, but all I remember is that I ganked it from one of the Death Note LJ communities.

~Dagger~
Posted
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator3265029.jpg[/IMG]

[size=1][font=arial]No one but me and a few select friends will get this. *sigh*

Oh well. :animesmil [/font][/size]
Posted
[CENTER][IMG]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9145/motivator6422577uf1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7900/motivator6301718nt9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/AzureTwilight/motivator8504215.jpg[/img]

From the 2006 Scripps National Spelling Bee. I was there. And I hated this kid. I wanted to beat him like a red-headed stepchild... he was such a nerd... but I suppose we all were. But he exceeded expectations.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I have no idea why I took so long to reply to this thread, heh. Anyways, here's one that I made^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/motivator9430925.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]Thank you, Charles.

[center][img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6743/motivator7645634tk7.jpg[/img][/center]

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/971/motivator265862er9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1586/motivator2263240jv8.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][CENTER]Uhm, yeah. I've no idea how you spell those things ^_^;[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1371/motivator5021413li3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6795/motivator7427256hr2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1068/motivator7765691ii1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9360/motivator1102072cf6.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5472/motivator5525644gy4.jpg[/url] <-- Icky warning.

[IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3114/motivator5681047wv6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7211/motivator8895202pj7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1774/motivator9001702nu2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2875/motivator9998356jj0.jpg[/IMG]


[CENTER]I tried to make [B]some [/B]of them motivational :p[/CENTER]
Posted
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/motivator8158270.jpg[/IMG]

&

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/motivator9095105.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/motivator5854422.jpg[/IMG]

P.S. It'd be nice if the top line didn't always have to be all capital letters.

P.P.S. By the way, that's me in the back checking out that girl's rack.

EDIT: Haha, nice job finding the screenshot, Sangome. *high five*
Posted
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator7920445.jpg[/img]

[size=1]HA! I found the infamous translation error! Take THAT, o' Grammar Nazi's. >:3[/size]
Posted
Haven't been here in a couple of months, might as well start it off with a bang....

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1125/hentaimotopl8.jpg[/IMG]

[img]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6460/alcoholmotowr5.jpg[/img]
Posted
Okay, my turn...

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/motivationalposter.jpg[/IMG]
No one expected my motivational poster!

Edit: wow, my photobucket sucks. Well, in case anyone cares, it says "Monty Python: Because NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!" I will try to get around to fixing it at a later time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...