Guest Zeh Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ohhhh purdy :) You should also post some other picsof your sexy brother lol :p and maybe one day I'll post a pic of Danny for ya'all to see :) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Danny[FONT=century gothic]?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]All ya need now is Seph or James to be a Love Slave... then you have full access to the board :devil: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] no luck there, neither one is single... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] You should also post some other picsof your sexy brother lol :p and maybe one day I'll post a pic of Danny for ya'all to see :) [/B][/QUOTE] i don't have any, all i've got are the shots from the family portrait. & he looks exactly the same in all of them. i'll look around, though.
BabyGirl Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]You know what I think, Lady M? We could be 2/3 of Charlie's Angels! You're the red head...I'm the brunette...then we'd just need a sexy blonde! :rotflmao:[/color]
Anna Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]You know what I think, Lady M? We could be 2/3 of Charlie's Angels! You're the red head...I'm the brunette...then we'd just need a sexy blonde! :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I nominate Queen Asuka,..or your friend Kiwi (look in my sig for a pic of Queen Asuka aka Tori). heh, that's a cute concept... :) And LadyM you're very pretty, very photogenic (unlike myself :drunk: ) You should consider modeling, if you haven't already. That looks like a professional photo. And I have to echo Transtic here,...... post more pics of your brothers...... ([size=1]ahem..... preferably James....:blush: [/size]) y'all sure do have a good-looking family. :D
Sui Generis Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 :D You are very buetiful young lady....Nice pic...as Piromunkie said "alittle to [SIZE=1]revealing[/SIZE] for me :blush: hehe"
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]You know what I think, Lady M? We could be 2/3 of Charlie's Angels! You're the red head...I'm the brunette...then we'd just need a sexy blonde! :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, good idea. i can kick some serious butt. it needs to be someone from these boards so we can be "adam's angels". heheh. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] And I have to echo Transtic here,...... post more pics of your brothers...... ([size=1]ahem..... preferably James....:blush: [/size]) [/B][/QUOTE] okay, i found another. it's from the same day, though, so he doesn't look very different. BUT he is actually smiling... slightly... in this one.
Guest Athena Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] it needs to be someone from these boards so we can be "adam's angels". [/B][/QUOTE] I'm with Anna...Queen Asuka is perfect for the job...or there's always me...not really...my hair's too short...oh well. Queen Asuka it is!
Vegitto4 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 **drools** I know what to add to my christmas list **adds LM to his list**:naughty:
Lia Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 i never saw QA's pic...wasn't there a thread where alot of people posted pics...where'd it go?
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]**drools** I know what to add to my christmas list **adds LM to his list**:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] you've already got me, all you have to do it come over. :naughty: :demon: :naughty: ssj chic, i think queen asuka's pic is somewhere in anna's sig.
Vegitto4 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Well, I would, but the only place I am going out of town is illinois on thursday. and thats the closest I will get to VA, but patrick might want to see those pics......:tasty:
BabyGirl Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] ssj chic, i think queen asuka's pic is somewhere in anna's sig. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That link is web restricted for me :rolleyes: Does someone want to save the picture of Tori and upload it here? Pleeease? :angel:[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 trust me, QA is hot, i am looking at hr pics, *drools at the thought of LM, BG and QA all dancing like strippers** oops, i had a fantasy there:naughty: :demon: :naughty:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]That link is web restricted for me :rolleyes: Does someone want to save the picture of Tori and upload it here? Pleeease? :angel:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] here ya go...
Vegitto4 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 **drools at the though of LM BG and QA in the same outfits as in charlies angels.....** man, i really should meet all of you, or should I send them one of my special PM's LM??????:tasty: ;) :love: :smirk:
Adam Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 :o "Adam's Angels", I love it and should only be so lucky:). Anyway, looking good! -Adam
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]Yes Adam, you should feel privileged ;) So, Queen Asuka, you in or out?[/color]
Outlaw Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 OOOOOOoooo OOOOoooo If your starting the Adams Angels, can I be Bosley. I can be a witty sidekick/informant/middleman!
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Adam's angels. :D I saw pic of QA and Lady M. Babygirl, how do you look like?
BabyGirl Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]Adam's angels. :D I saw pic of QA and Lady M. Babygirl, how do you look like? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I look like this:[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 There is also a pic. of her in the testing boards. That one is absolutley gorgeous!!! **drools over the pic.**
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Here is something I just make. It's terrible, I'm not good at it.
Guest Akito Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]Here is something I just make. It's terrible, I'm not good at it. [/B][/QUOTE] Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM!
woody Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM! [/B][/QUOTE] I know, this is the first time I used arceshop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now