OtakuBoards

the latest pic of me...

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ohhhh purdy :)

You should also post some other picsof your sexy brother lol :p and maybe one day I'll post a pic of Danny for ya'all to see :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Danny[FONT=century gothic]?[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]All ya need now is Seph or James to be a Love Slave... then you have full access to the board :devil:
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

no luck there, neither one is single...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
You should also post some other picsof your sexy brother lol :p and maybe one day I'll post a pic of Danny for ya'all to see :) [/B][/QUOTE]

i don't have any, all i've got are the shots from the family portrait. & he looks exactly the same in all of them. i'll look around, though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You know what I think, Lady M? We could be 2/3 of Charlie's Angels! You're the red head...I'm the brunette...then we'd just need a sexy blonde! :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I nominate Queen Asuka,..or your friend Kiwi (look in my sig for a pic of Queen Asuka aka Tori). heh, that's a cute concept... :)

And LadyM you're very pretty, very photogenic (unlike myself :drunk: ) You should consider modeling, if you haven't already. That looks like a professional photo. And I have to echo Transtic here,...... post more pics of your brothers...... ([size=1]ahem..... preferably James....:blush: [/size]) y'all sure do have a good-looking family. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]You know what I think, Lady M? We could be 2/3 of Charlie's Angels! You're the red head...I'm the brunette...then we'd just need a sexy blonde! :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, good idea. i can kick some serious butt. it needs to be someone from these boards so we can be "adam's angels". heheh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]
And I have to echo Transtic here,...... post more pics of your brothers...... ([size=1]ahem..... preferably James....:blush: [/size]) [/B][/QUOTE]

okay, i found another. it's from the same day, though, so he doesn't look very different. BUT he is actually smiling... slightly... in this one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

it needs to be someone from these boards so we can be "adam's angels". [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm with Anna...Queen Asuka is perfect for the job...or there's always me...not really...my hair's too short...oh well. Queen Asuka it is!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

ssj chic, i think queen asuka's pic is somewhere in anna's sig. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That link is web restricted for me :rolleyes: Does someone want to save the picture of Tori and upload it here? Pleeease? :angel:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]Here is something I just make. It's terrible, I'm not good at it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM! [/B][/QUOTE]
I know, this is the first time I used arceshop.