OtakuBoards

the latest pic of me...

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Ur right, it is terrible! I mean, look at their beautiful faces, all, umm... Fuzzy! And one more thing, I say we close this topic in honor of LM! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's not [i]that bad[/i], woody. Here's the one I've been working on...it's not that great either, but it's hard when dealing with three pictures...for me at least :)[/color]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]I gotta Idea BG!

Insted of using that pic, 'cause you can't see your hair well, use a different pic! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes, I agree. The only problem is, I saved the creation to regular .jpeg format, and not in PSF format, so I cannot edit it since the layers are now merged as one -_-. Not smart on my part...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]It's not [i]that bad[/i], woody. Here's the one I've been working on...it's not that great either, but it's hard when dealing with three pictures...for me at least :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

you should put the other pic you posted in testing. that one would do well on it

[color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway.

Nice piccy:box:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway.

Nice piccy:box:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww! You're very pretty! I like that dress, too. Is your hair naturally curly?? If so,.... nyeh :p (;) j/k) I always have to curl my hair; what a pain. -__- Anyway, that's a good pic. ^_^

All these beautiful women in one post! On top of that modesty seems to be a common quality. And being a leprechaun is nothing to be ashamed of! It's cool to be short AND have red hair :wigout: . The girls here should stop being so modest, I wish I had people like you in MY school. Anyway, I wish all you beautiful people a merry Christmas, happy Hanuka (sp?), and a joyful new year.;)

[color=crimson]I know I'm late! Grr...I never have enough time online to post all the stuff I need to! But I feel so special that I was not only nominated to be in Adam's Angels, but I was also picked to be the sexy blonde! *cheers for herself* And I also thank you all for the wonderful compliments because I have such low self-confidence! And BG you are so PRETTY TOO! Ugh, all your girls make me so jealous! MERRY CHRISTMAS![/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]uhhh, your hot [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! your very first post here at Otaku and you've already got you priorities straight :excited: Hehe, looks like you'll fit in just fine here! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Wow LM, I love your hair! It's a very pretty shade of red. Is it natural? If it is, you're lucky... :p LoL..... Adam's Angels:angel:..... very cute. :rotflmao::freak: I don't know if I should.... but I've decided to link my pic. It's quite old(3 yrs.), it's quite strange, but oddly enough.... I like it:drunk:. [It's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=124717]me[/url]... The Irish Leprechaun girl on the [b]right[/b]!] I'm not trying to become an [i]Adam's Angel[/i].... trust me. [size=1][i]I've never cared for fruit.[/size][/i] Besides, it's not like I'm pretty enough anyway.

Nice piccy:box:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You and your friend are very pretty. You must be one of the most sought after girls in school