OtakuBoards

the latest pic of me...

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:therock: Obviously you've never met me in person, hehe. The level of my weirdity(or something) is off the charts, and that's without a catalyst helping me out. Now if you fill me up with pink lemonade on the other hand, there's a HUGE difference :wigout:

But yeah... GO ASUKA!!!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]People call me weird, too, but I'm just sweet and innocent and happy and hyper! I'm really not a psychopath!

And YEAH! Me and my [b]FIVE[/b] fans! Wow, I feel so special! *grins* :D [/color]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]People call me weird, too, but I'm just sweet and innocent and happy and hyper! I'm really not a psychopath!

And YEAH! Me and my [b]FIVE[/b] fans! Wow, I feel so special! *grins* :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Suuuuuuure you're not a psychopath....... ^_^ j/k

I'm a fan of yours! I nominated you for pete's sake! lol :laugh: So tally that up to six now ~_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Suuuuuuure you're not a psychopath....... ^_^ j/k

I'm a fan of yours! I nominated you for pete's sake! lol :laugh: So tally that up to six now ~_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Wow, the fans are racking up here. I feel so LOVED! And I am NOT psycho. And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough.

Piromunkie is my number 1 fan. We're also going to get married LOL, it's our destinies. Teehee.:D :rolleyes: [/color]

[B]

[color=crimson]And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Will do! :D I need to get a different pic of me, too......... bad time to take a picture- after a football game *writes down and logs away*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

HELL YEAH!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

okay, good. your first duty as my slave is to come over here & make passionate love to me right away... & at least twice a day in many different positions after that.

oh, i'm your fan, too queen asuka, i decided to accept you into the angels. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Please excuse me, while I repeat my dinner... upon the floor:drunk:.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:rotflmao: I've never heard it said that way before, that's funny.[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i]
[b]okay, good. your first duty as my slave is to come over here & make passionate love to me right away... & at least twice a day in many different positions after that.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:eek: Whoa... lol...

Hrmm.... another Asuka pic... I like the first one better. not a big fan of dresses or anything of that sort... :p[/SIZE]

[B]

[color=crimson]Wow, the fans are racking up here. I feel so LOVED! And I am NOT psycho. And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough.

Piromunkie is my number 1 fan. We're also going to get married LOL, it's our destinies. Teehee.:D :rolleyes: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!! awww man, and i was your first fan recorded . this blows:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]But, you do have to know my loyalties are to Jenna...:love2: Ah, Jennaaaa :love2: *Catches self falling* Oops...:shifty:

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Try tellin' that to kuja...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

WHAT, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!! awww man, and i was your first fan recorded . this blows:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]He claimed the title first, he put it in his sig. You can be number 2! Or any number! Wow, I can't believe I'm having this conversation...I actually have fans! *dances around happily*

Hey Piro, that's my dance uniform. Yeah, they expected us to perform in THAT, plus the white go-go boots. Needless to say, us poor dancers got oogled at...but sometimes it was nice to get some attention even though I did the poor dress no justice...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...