OtakuBoards

the latest pic of me...

Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]a photo shoot? dont tell me your a model LM!!!!!

by the way... better tell Bejiita-san.. yu have some admirers *cough*will2x*cough* [/B][/QUOTE]

oro?... thats pretty cool caugh you got there, we should all cough like that :)

i think LM might pm me now!
\:excited: /

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]by the way... better tell Bejiita-san.. yu have some admirers *cough*will2x*cough* [/B][/QUOTE]

He's not the only one. I wish I could meet someone like Lady M or BG in real life. Simply to gaze upon their beauty in real life would be quite a privelage.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i posted this in another thread recently but it was pretty much dead & nobody saw it, so i thought i'd display it here for all you beautiful people to enjoy. (j/k, i'm not [I]that [/I] arrogant...) [/B][/QUOTE]

*drools* Oh my god...........your so hot!!!! :love:

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]thanks, everybody... you're all sweeties...

i posted this so altron will finally agree to be my love slave. [/B][/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH!!!!

[color=crimson][b]Hey LM, you have so many fans! I'm so jealous of you and BG! You guys are gorgous! My sister wants to be a model, but we make fun of her for it, but I guess she could be one day if she really wanted to. I drew a picture of the anime-style Adam's Angels in the classic Charlie's Angels pose! It's so cute! If I can, I'll get Anna to scan it for me one day! [/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b]Thanks so much!!!!!!!!! I already feel like the outcast angel and we JUST started that! I can tell that LM is the most popular, but everyone loves BG, too! At least I have one fan! *cheers for herself!*[/b][/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, I'm a fan of yours too :p After all, you're the only one of the three angels who voted for me, lol. Eh, thats not my only reasoning though. But ya..

Nice pics everyone :drunk::D[/SIZE]

[color=indigo]This has been posted for several days now, so I thought I would pay my respects to all of the beautiful women that have posted their pics before everyone loses intrest (As if that is possible with LM's pic) So to LM, Baby Girl, and Queen Asuka, in case you still don't understand the general concensus on the boards, you three are gorgeous, and I am smitten :love: [/color]

[color=crimson][b]Whoo-hoo! Queen Asuka has 3 fans! I love you so much Piro! You are soooooooooo awesome! *grabs him and hugs him tightly* And By the WAY Vegitto, your siggie RULES! I love Lord of the Rings, and I especially love Legolas, just look in the LOTR thread! *grins*[/b][/color]

[B]

i used to be, but i'm not anymore. it sucks royally & most of the other girls are big snobs.

& will, if you wanted me to pm you, why didn't you just pm me first? [/B][/QUOTE]

If you quit, I don't blame you. I have a friend who did some modling over the summer. Me and a few of my other frinds went to one of her shoots and the ppl there where total A-holes. I was ready to bust some heads, but than I saw the body guards at the door. Biiiiig Guys. Like, Bicepts the size of your head.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b]Whoo-hoo! Queen Asuka has 3 fans! I love you so much Piro! You are soooooooooo awesome! *grabs him and hugs him tightly* And By the WAY Vegitto, your siggie RULES! I love Lord of the Rings, and I especially love Legolas, just look in the LOTR thread! *grins*[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Make it 4 lol! :therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I love everybody. . so I suppose you could make that five. . unless I don't count (trust me. . normally people don't count me - cause I am too wierd sometimes) But - YEAH!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:therock: There is no such thing as "too weird" Lol, You have much to learn young grasshopper :bow:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:therock: There is no such thing as "too weird" Lol, You have much to learn young grasshopper :bow:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]No, really. . trust me on this. . you would have to know me to know the extent of my. . wierdness. . I just hide it well on forums, cause I can type whatever I want, and edit it later ^_^

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]No, really. . trust me on this. . you would have to know me to know the extent of my. . wierdness. . I just hide it well on forums, cause I can type whatever I want, and edit it later ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:therock: Obviously you've never met me in person, hehe. The level of my weirdity(or something) is off the charts, and that's without a catalyst helping me out. Now if you fill me up with pink lemonade on the other hand, there's a HUGE difference :wigout:

But yeah... GO ASUKA!!!!!![/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
[B][SIZE=1]:therock: Obviously you've never met me in person, hehe. The level of my weirdity(or something) is off the charts... [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm normal. No weirdness here...:shifty:

[B][SIZE=1]:therock: Obviously you've never met me in person, hehe. The level of my weirdity(or something) is off the charts, and that's without a catalyst helping me out. Now if you fill me up with pink lemonade on the other hand, there's a HUGE difference :wigout:

But yeah... GO ASUKA!!!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]So I suppose we would get along in real life? Wait. . is this the real life here? Just text version right? For people with low resolution outlooks on life, just come here and live. . :therock: riiight. .

Master O Beans. . . riiiiiiiiight!! I say it again - Riiiiiiiight!! No really, I think we all believe you. Yup. .I do. . no, I do! REALLY!! . . *cough* Sorry. . up too early for my own good today. :nervous:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]