OtakuBoards

[M-LV] Elements: Prophecy

Adas

[center][img]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6064/titlecopyre3.jpg[/img][/center]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][B]The Story[/B][/center]

1006 AD

?One thousand years from the last letter chiseled upon this stone, eleven mortals will receive the blessing of a god ? elemental powers that will inevitably shape the world.?
[RIGHT]- Prophecy of the Elements[/RIGHT]

The world is in turmoil. The Dark Ages bring a time of both death, and fear. However, emerging from the light of uncertainty are eleven young men and women ? elementals. As predicted by a prophecy written exactly one thousand years prior, these select few have been granted elemental powers, with which the world could be reshaped. However, when man discovered the elementals, they grew obsessed with their powers. Forcing the Forest elemental to heal victims of the Black Death, and using the Fire and Wind elementals for warfare. Eventually, the elementals grew tired of being used by mankind, and went into hiding in separate corners of the world, vowing to never serve mankind once again.

As the years passed, the elementals began to grow old. Fearing death would finally take them, they gathered on the slopes of the Paragain Mountain, and swore an oath to the Dark God of Chaos, Baalthamen. Baalthamen took ?mercy? on their souls, and granted them immortality ? infinite life. However, he bound their souls to him in servitude. Giving them the appearances they had when they acquired their elemental powers, he set them lose upon the world. Acting in the shadows, the elementals now began to shape the world as their new master saw fit ? as the prophecy predicted they would.

But it would seem history was not without a sense of irony, for half of the prophecy was lost. When the original prophecy was written, half of the stone tablet of which it was carved upon was broken off and kept hidden in the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. The prophecy read as follows: ?Every one thousand years, eleven new elementals shall come forth to reshape the world ? eleven new elementals who will inevitably become stronger then the previous millennium.? The year is now 2006 AD, and the time has come for eleven brave new mortals to take up the elemental powers of which they were destined to have?

[center][B]How It'll Work[/B]

Basically we're accepting six members into the RolePlay and those nine of you (plus White and I) will be playing one of the eleven chosen Elementals. Our characters will, at the beginning of the RP, recieve their powers and later dsicover why they have them.

We have a deep story planned out but it's set up in a way that we can leave the RP as a freelance adventure. Anything can happen in the world of Elements.

[/center]

[b]Sign-Ups[/b]

[U]Name:[/U] Your character's name. Nothing fancy, just a generic name.
[U]Age:[/U] Character's age. 12-21
[U]Gender:[/U] Male or Female
[U]Appearance:[/U] Picture or a detailed description is fine.

[U]Element:[/U] Fire, Water, Earth, Nature, Thunder, Wind, Ice, Psychic or Metal.
[U]Starting Ability:[/U] The abillity that comes naturally to your character when he/she first recieves their power. This is very small, such as creating a small shock (thunder), creating a breeze (wind), or making a flower grow (nature). You won't be killing anyone with these abilities so don't make them strong.
[U]Why?:[/U] Why did the element choose your character? What does the element have in common with your character? Does it have [i]anything[/i] in common with your character? If not, there must be something. Make it up.[/FONT]

[CENTER][color=white][b]Name:[/b]
Matthew Camien
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
Male
[b]Appearance[/b]
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/ps2_chaos_screen049.jpg][color=#ffffff]Matthew[/color][/url]
[b]Element[/b]
Fire
[b]Starting Ability[/b]
Matt is able to create a small flame in the palm of his hand. Its not enough to form any sort of fear in any foe, nor will it be able to warm anyone up. It is merely just something for Matt to stare at.
[b]Why?[/b]
For as long as Matt could remember, he was fadcinated by fire. He remembered when he was little, he would stare at the fireplace for hours, no matter the situation. In rain or shine, summer or winter, he would watch any sort of fire for ages. That ended three years ago when his whole family died in a fire at their house. Ever since then, he has despised that thing which he loved for so long. Its a mystery as to why the Fire Elemetal chose Matt - perhaps there's something else hidden deep in him that it sees.[/color]
[/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][B]OOC:[/B] Whoo, another Elements installment. Let me know for edits, I might change it in time too.

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Clara "Clyne" Gascoyne

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] Clara is a pretty young woman, blessed with delicate features and a lithe body. She has inherited flowing silver hair and bright sapphire eyes from her parents; hair from her mother, and eyes from her father. Her body is lean and has a slight tan from athletics and outdoor activities. Despite her beauty she doesn't often wear overly feminine articles of clothing like skirts and dresses, rather preferring the comfort of her baggy navy blue pants and a matching top from her wardrobe.

[B]Element:[/B] Thunder

[B]Starting Ability:[/B] Clara holds out her hand(s) and concentrate, forming a ball of electricity in her palm(s) which she will then throw at whatever she has chosen as her target. It doesn't cause much damage but is enough to shock or cause something that isn't working to work, if only for a short time.

[B]Why?:[/B] Clara was chosen for the Thunder element because she [I]loves[/I] thunder storms, they excite her and sometimes she feels like it's running through her because whenever they storms are in progress, she feels energised. In a way she also shares the personality like the thunder storm; you can tell when she's about to be very angry by her appearance, like you can tell if a storm's coming from the sky, and as usual it starts with a rumbling; small spurts of anger before it really starts.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#AFF2203][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Archer Rindinson.
[b]Age.:[/b] 17.
[b]Gender.:[/b] Male.
[b]Appearance.:[/b] Calm and seemingly uncaring, his [url=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8371/gaaragq0.jpg]appearance[/url] betrays his nature. His eyes are deep and calm with a steel blue tint that gives him a glassy and yet hard stare. His features are soft, and he is relatively strong, but not overly muscled. Although he often spends time outside, more so than inside, his skin refuses to darken. He attracts attention when he doesn't want any by his stark red hair that stands out. It's both good and bad attention, but that doesn't mean he wants any. He usually wears a polo t-shirt with red and white or blue and white stripes, or button up shirts with a number of different designs. Along with that, Archer wears slightly baggy blue or black jeans at most time, and always a strange golden bracelet on his left wrist, along with a tibetian ring with a rosy coloured garnet on his right ring finger.

[b]Element.:[/b] Earth.

[b]Starting Ability.:[/b] Archer can form small figures of sand and stone, or make a perfect, but small sphere out of the sand and dirt to use as something to throw. The power is weak, and he mainly uses it to bring a sort of bored amusement to himself if nothing's happening at the moment.

[b]Why?:[/b] Archer was believed to be chosen for the Earth element because of his calm and steady personality, withstanding tradgety and harm and doing what he can for his fellow people. He often spends his free time either exploring the earth and taking calm walks, allowing himself to be immersed in the nature and wholeness of it all, or looking out at his surroundings and drawing what he sees, enjoying the natural beauty of the world.[/color][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Name:[/color] Omari Galion[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Age:[/color] 20[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Gender:[/color] Male[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Appearance:[/color] [/color][/size][/font][url="http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/KeybladeAcheron/Roterick.jpg"][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen]Omari Galion[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy] Omari has a very calm spirit, doing his most intimate thinking outdoors and near/in the water. His dark hazel eyes are peaceful jewels, showing his soul at times when he speaks to others. He also wears a 14k silver necklace that carries a sapphire jewel in the shape of a raindrop.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Element:[/color] Water[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Starting Ability:[/color] By focusing, Omari [strike]can do on water what he normally does on solid ground.[/strike] can form water by cupping his hands.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][color=darkgreen]Why?:[/color] Water chose Omari because he had a clean spirit and because he always had a fetish for being around water; it was as if the water and his soul were intertwined. He would always leave his house and walk to a river (most being many miles away from his home) just to sit and do his private thinking to himself. Omari is also a great swimmer, completing around 10 laps in a session.[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=darkgreen][b]==========O==========[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy][strike]I am editing now but wanted to reserve a spot and element.[/strike][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=navy]Finished. PM me for any changes.[/color][/size][/font]

Hmm, with this many great roleplayers signing into this, I just can't pass this opportunity to join the game as well, although the story is quite generic. I have high hopes you have something good planned for us, though, Adas and White! ;D

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen]~*~*~*~*~*~

[B]Name[/B]: Rorita D'Arc

[B]Age[/B]: 12

[B]Gender[/B]: female

[B]Appearance[/B]: [url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/SamSandy/magnacarta-girl.jpg]Rorita[/url], with her preteen cuteness and innocence that covers her ill nature.

[B]Element[/B]: Nature

[B]Starting ability[/B]: Rorita has the uncanny ability to grow up a flower from barren ground, but she can also make the flower wither in an instant as well. Nobody can imagine what deeds she can achieve when her powers grow...

[B]Reason[/B]: Rorita has always been a tough child to handle. She likes to get totally out of control with her temper tantrums and pouting. That's why she has never made any good friends with other children. Instead, she prefers to escape to the wilderness beyond his father's lands, amongst her animal friends. She often seems to sink into a world of her own, and nobody knows that at those moments, her spirit is running free in the wild nature.

~*~*~*~*~*~[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[color=darkred][size=1]guess i will take good old wind

[B]Name:[/B] Dustin Anders
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Gender: [/B] Male
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=rain-boma.jpg&refPage=120&imgAnch=imgAnch137]Link[/url]

[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Starting ability:[/b] Dustin can't really do much. He can only freeze things like small portions of liquids. He can't freeze anything big or if it isn't water and cannont make things very well out fo thin air. He can lower the area around him a few degrees but it only goes out less then a foot. He has to be able to touch in order to freeze

[b]Why:[/b] Like Ice Dustin is cold to the core. He never had an easy time making friends and was always by himself watching the others. He hardly talked and when people talked to him most of the time they never got an answer. The lucky ones got a go away and that was it. He cares for no one except himself even if they did something for him he hardly returns the favor. Bascially he takes the term cold shoulder to the extreme.

let me know if I need to change anything[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][B]Name:[/B] Cornelius "Coco" Posthumous

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/honky2.jpg]Coco[/url] stands at 5'10" with a weight of about 130lbs. He's very agile and fairly muscular for his size. When it comes to his light blonde hair and his bright blue eyes, you can just tell that he was born a leader.

[B]Element:[/B] Light

[B]Starting ability:[/B] By concentrating all of his elemental powers into the tip of his finger, Coco can turn his finger into a sort of powerful flashlight.

[B]Reason:[/B] All Coco lives for is truth and justice. He believes strongly that all bad people can be forgiven at least once. Treat your neighbours like you would have them treat yourself are his words to live by. It's no surprise that Light chose him as it's representative.

[strike]Everything looks great so far. My only problem is that [b]Acheron[/b], you need to to change your Starting Ability. Adas and I talked and we both think that walking on water is a bit much for your very first ability. You can get that later, though.[/strike] :whoops:

You fixed it and I've approved it. Looks good.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[b]Name:[/b] Cody Maxwell

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/doci/ani/anime_wallpapers-1139659312_i_4553_full.jpg]Click Here[/url] Cody is a good-hearted person, who?s loyalty is without a doubt his strongest attribute. Standing at 5'10", Cody has long brown hair, and deep blue eyes which seem to change at times (sometimes his eyes are a pale blue, but usually they are a deep shade of blue that others can become mesmerized in). At times, Cody can be very shy, although most people can tell that he is a strong person. He would do anything possible to save those he loves - regardless of the cost.

[b]Element:[/b] Shadow

[b]Starting Ability[/b] After enough concentration, Cody is able to manipulate the shadows around him. Their sole purpose however is strictly for illusion, and cannot harm his enemies in any physical way.

[b]Why[/b] Although many believe that an element such as Shadow would be taken by a person who's only intent is to cause harm, Shadow chose Cody for a different reason. Cody's desire to help those he loves is a double-edged sword - Cody truly would do anything in his power for those he cares about, or for his own beliefs - no matter the cost or how he has to do it. If it came down to it, Cody would break the law (or even kill) to save those he loves, even though he would despise it to no end.

[font=tahoma][b]Name[/b]: Jake Evans
[b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Appearance[/b]: [URL=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3610/mevansdc8.jpg][Jake][/URL]
Jake stands between the popular conception of short and tall, around the 5'8 marker. His hazel eyes are deep and serene, when they can be seen passed his brown bands. His usual attire consists of what can be seen in the picture, a semi baggy white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. His looks may attract, but his personality is anything but boastful. Jake enjoys keeping his hair long, because of the feeling he gets when the breeze flows through it. It calms him and reminds him how otiose emotions like anger is.

[b]Element[/b]: Wind.
[b]Starting Ability[/b]: Jake found himself with the unusual ability to be able to control the rapidity of air currents. Though not elaborate enough to manipulate them to a speed near the level of a storm, minor gusts can be noticeable when Jake is using his power. It is most noticeable in the rain as the wind can clearly thwart the natural falling destination of a raindrop.

[b]Why?[/b]: Jake is a very laid back individual, who enjoys lounging around and taking part in more simple yet mind-stimulating activities such as reading, singing to himself, or napping. How is napping mind-stimulating you ask? It's quite simple really, when one naps or sleeps, one's mind is more inclined to dream. Dreaming is Jake's escape from the obligatory pains and perturbations of the real world. His ideal dream would be projected through the form of being as carefree as the wind itself. Envious of the freedom the wind has, able to blow from point A to point B, and if it so pleased, points C, D, and E nearly completely unhindered; he finds much solace in being able to surround himself in breezes of release no matter where he is. Aside from that, Jake is also naturally a helpful person to others who appear less fortunate or are troubled by their responsibilities to the real world. This is the closest he can get to the life-altering aspect the wind has everytime it circulates the very oxygen we need to breathe and live.

His personality is representative to the best of his ability of his dreams and his love for freedom, not only for himself but for others as well. He finds this to be the prominent similarity he and the wind have between them...where as the wind finds his soul to be more than ample to be representative of it's will. Wind chose him for his extremely strong affinty as well as his comprehension of the true nature of it's existence. In addition to the understanding, also his appreciation for it and the way his persona reflects his willingness to be like the wind in certain aspects.

[center]* * * * *[/center]

OOC: Sorry i didn't get it in at my intended time. Lemme know if you want anything changed.[/font]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Name: Shisto Hexane

Appearance: [URL=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3596/c0b7ik1.jpg]Shisto[/URL], Although for the most part, his apparel consists of a dark blue button down shirt that stretches down to his legs, as well as a plane looking white T-shirt underneath it.

Element: Ice

Starting Ability: Currently, the only thing that Shisto is capable of doing is lowering the temperature of things, for example, he can lower the temperature of the water molecules around him till they freeze into a solid, yet as his low level of practice he can only create things that are about the size of a throwing needle or a bit smaller. He can also lower the temperature of objects that are already in a solid state, but can only completely freeze very small objects.

Why?: Much like the very Ice that choose him. Shisto is cold and frozen on the inside. He is one who doesn?t open up to others very much, seems to lack if not have any emotion at all towards any incident, be it suffering or even joy. He tends to be quiet, unmoving, always alone and seemingly isolated from a group. He tends to be the loner, the individual thinker. One who is ready to go up against the world.

-----------
[strike]Yay, these Elements things usually are fun. I should have the rest done by tomorrow, seeing as how I happened to get ****ed over with having three tests on the same day, school is so evil.[/strike]

Done now, yay![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=dimgray][u]Name:[/u] Lucian Veritas
[u]Age:[/u] 19
[u]Gender:[/u] Male
[u]Appearance:[/u] [/color][/size][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25314"][size=1][color=dimgray]Here[/color][/size][/url]

[size=1][color=dimgray][u]Element:[/u] Metal[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][u]Starting Ability:[/u] Lucian is able to bend metal to his will to a small extent. The ability only works with small items, normally composed of softer metals. Iron only seems to resonate giving off an odd tone similar to a bell.
[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][u]Why?:[/u] Lucian is alot like metal, at least on the outside. He is cold, always getting to the point, and doing what needs to be done, staying focused til it's finished. Not really a hothead but he can get heated easily, though he tries his hardest not to let it effect his judgement. Though underneath his mettle lies a big heart and a warm smile, which he shows only to those close to him. The truth is he cares to much and would gladly protect anyone if he could. He feels like the reason he hast to be devoid of emotion and do what needs to be done, no matter what is so he can look after everyone around him. His friends, family and loved ones are his heart, and he is their armor, and would gladly protect them with his life. He feels like he can't burden others with his problems, he'd rather deal with them on his own and help them through theirs. Lucian's biggest fear is if he isn't there, if he isn't strong someone will get hurt, and he won't be able to help.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=dimgray]Lucian is also an apprentice blacksmith, being surrounded by metal daily. Constantly striving to make it harder, stronger, or smoother. Metal against metal contact, and trying to refine it through heat into something better. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#696969]OOC: I hope thats ok White and Adas, let me know if there is anything I can edit.[/color][/size]

[left]

Name: Elodie Stanton

Appearance: Elodie could be described quite accurately as a wisp of a girl. From the top of her crown to the tips of her toes, it suits her perfectly. She is healthy enough, although her pale colouring lends itself to an air of sickness. She has white skin, a side effect from too much time inside [reading books, no doubt, as her mother would say], and wispy white hair that won't tie up -- will, in fact, stay down around her shoulders, constantly. Her deeply dark blue eyes are really the only colour to her, and they are striking in their impact. Otherwise, her prescence is somewhat inoffensive and she can slide between rooms and people and groups with little to no disturbance between them. She is a distant girl who rarely smiles, although when she does it changes her whole face. Her expression is almost always serious, and her clothing reflects this; it is sturdy material, garments bought for durability and wear [although once in a while, she even wears a dress].

Element: Psychic.

Starting Ability: Elodie doesn't currently have what one would call a 'deep control' over her abilities. At present, she has the ability to hear things that aren't heard -- almost like whispers on the wind, although it isn't exactly on the wind as such. Sometimes, in extreme anger, she can make things 'happen' -- although she doesn't know how and she doesn't want to know. She doesn't know much about her powers, and it would be easier to convince her to jump off a cliff than voluntarily explore them. Put simply, she's scared of them. [After all, only crazy people hear voices, right?] That said, a need born of necessity, or a demand made by destiny -- is not something she can deny.

Why?: Academically, Elodie is quite a strong student. She is fascinated by knowledge; although her grades aren't 'stellar', they are certainly not shameful. But more than that, Elodie is blessed with an intrinsic empathy towards people. She can 'get inside their heads' -- or put herself in their shoes in order to work out what is wrong with them. This empathy is the reason that her gift chose her; her gift is daunting, yes, but she has the connection with people that will keep her sane when it fully blooms.

[/left]

[U]Name[/U]: Liam Doran
[U]Age[/U]: 19
[U]Gender[/U]: Male
[U]Appearance[/U]: Liam is about 6 feet tall with shaggy black hair and hazel eyes. Some would say he doesn?t take many things seriously, but when confronted with a tough situation he is always direct and assertive. He wears blue denim jeans and leather jacket most of the time to cover up the burns he has down his left side. Liam doesn't remember how he got the burns, but he hasn't been burnt since. He also carries a lighter he got from his grandfather with him at all times.
[U]Element[/U]: Fire
[U]Starting Ability[/U]: Though not strong enough to create a flame, Liam can manipulate fire to a certain extent. Even though it's not of much practical use, Liam still loves seeing his friends jump out of their seats because "Tinki-Winki's in the freakin' camp fire!" He can also make a fire grow larger (to an extent) or smaller (but never out) when he concentrates.
[U]Why?[/U]: Fire chose Liam because of his passion. If something ever happened to someone he cares about, or some injustice has been done there's no telling how swift and powerful his furry will be. Liam believes he's here to punish wrong doers and see that they get what they deserve, Justice without mercy.

[INDENT][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Vienna 'Vie' Rho [ pronounced: vee-en-ah 'vee' row ]
[B]Age:[/B] 14
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/RandomPicchus/chen08.jpg]Vie[/url]

[B]Element:[/B] Water
[B]Starting Ability:[/B] Vie can manipulate water in small amounts, but only if it is already moving, like small streams, water from a faucet, and light rain. It does nothing, other than keep her dry in the rain and give her something to do.
[B]Why?:[/B] Vie is, at first glance, a lucid but introverted and detached person. She finds more company in the rain than from another person. It's not that she dislikes other people, but she finds it difficult to converse with them without embarrassing herself, so she much prefers to keep to herself. Vie is also a clumsy girl because she is usually not paying attention and will often walk into things and even other people.

---
[i]Finally[/i] getting this up, even though it's almost one in the morning, lawlz. >< BTW, you suck BK. :P[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[LEFT][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#DDDDDD][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Name[/B]: [COLOR=#CCCCCC]Angel Harrison "Angie"[/COLOR]
[B]Age[/B]: 15
[B]Gender[/B]: Female

[B]Appearance[/B]: Angel has long blonde hair and a hint of black streaks underneath it with crystal blue eyes. She stands 5'4" and is usually seen wearing grease-covered overalls and baggy gym shorts that she's borrowed. Angie has never really cared for primping or "making an impression", fashion is definately the last thing on her mind. You can usually catch her wearing her hair up in a clip or in a ponytail, no make up on, and with a grin on her face.

[B]Element[/B]: Metal
[B]Starting Ability:[/B] Angel has found out recently that she can turn metal into a liquid. How this skill can be useful, she hasn't exactly found the anwser to that.

[B]Why?[/b]: Angel and metal seem to complete one another. She has always had a passion for fixing up used cars, claiming that if people gave them enough attention they truely are a treasure in disguise. She can keep calm in most situations unless one of her friends are harmed or insulted, she has been known to have the strength of two men and can defend herself in a fight. Secretly, she enjoys fighting but has made a strict vow to only do it when there is an immediate emergency.

As far as Angel has known, she has always been the tomboy that people come to for advice and help, this ended up giving her the petname "Mother" because it seems she can't help but baby people sometimes. In reality, she just has a big heart and wants to shield other's from pain but ends up excluding herself in the process. [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT][/SIZE][/INDENT]

[SIZE=1]:: [b][COLOR=#333333]ooc[/COLOR][/b] :: okay not my greatest sign up. But what the heck I gave it a shot eh? >.<; [/SIZE]