joshdude89 Posted September 5, 2007 Posted September 5, 2007 1. Alchemy 2. Automail 3.homunculus 4. Transmutation 5. Philosopher's Stone
Konata Posted September 5, 2007 Posted September 5, 2007 This is what I get for not watching much of FMA. =( Nah, it's fun anyway~ 1. Alchemy 2. Philosopher's Stone 3. Homunculi 4. Automail 5. Equivalent Exchange Besides Homunculi, all of these were practically mentioned in every episode. >_> And as for the homunculi, well, they were all over the place after the beginning of the series.
miss april Posted September 6, 2007 Posted September 6, 2007 Full Metal Alchemist..... :animedepr 1. Alchemy 2. Transmutation 3. Automail 4. Philosopher's Stone 5. Homunculi
The Mask Posted September 7, 2007 Author Posted September 7, 2007 Okay, so let's see which FMA fan (or non-fan) gets the glory of winning this game. ---------- GAME # 15: I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name something associated with "Fullmetal Alchemist". I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers. RESULTS: [B][I]1) Philosopher's Stone - 28 (19.6%) 2) Automail - 23 (16.1%) 3) Military watch - 19 (13.3%) 4) Transmutation circle - 14 (9.8%) 5) Alchemy - 12 (8.4%)[/I][/B] By the way, this was the first game in which I actually had to judge your answers. That's why those who answered "transmutation circle" (which were only very few) got 14 points while those who only answered "transmutation" got 0. WINNERS: Many did well, but one emerged victorious. Congratulations, Raiyuu! [B][I]Raiyuu - 82[/I][/B] Meggido - 77 Kasuke - 63 P014K - 63 Reminisce - 63 Tallgeese- - 63 joshdude89 - 63 Konata - 63 miss april - 63 Hitsuzen - 40 Revolver - 40 XxXLolitaGothXxX - 12 xmystic_silverx - 12 2007DigitalBoy - 0 Ikillion - 0 ---------- GAME # 16: [B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime series whose main character is a female.[/B] [I]I am looking for the TOP FOUR answers.[/I] DEADLINE: September 13, 2007 (Thursday)
Konata Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 Hard one too... Considering I usually only watch harems, H-based, and shounen anime... 1. Azumanga Daioh 2. Fruits Basket 3. Ouran High School Host Club 4. Sailor Moon
Meggido Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 hmmm definitely a hard one. Even the romance animes I have have male leads. 1. Sailor Moon 2. Fruits Basket 3. Chrno Crusade 4. .hack//SIGN (that's kinda a spoiler though :S)
Shinmaru Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 Damn Fullmetal Alchemist question prevented me from bragging about my victory in the previous round. :| Anyway... 1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2. Ouran High School Host Club 3. Fruits Basket 4. Sailor Moon
xmystic_silverx Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 [COLOR="Sienna"]Lol! That must have been the lowest score I've gotten playing this game! XD 1. Fruits Basket 2. Ouran High School Host Club 3. Sailor Moon 4. Card Captor Sakura I should watch more shoujo...[/color]
joshdude89 Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 1. Sailor Moon 2. Excel Saga 3. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4. Fruits Basket. I'm happy that I'm the first to say Excel Saga!!!
Kasuke Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 1. Fruits Basket 2. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3. Sailor Moon 4. Card Captor Sakura
Tallgeese- Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 1. Sailor Moon 2. Card Captor Sakura 3. Escaflowne 4. Fruits Basket Never seen fruits basket but enough people put it down to convince me it's true.
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 7, 2007 Posted September 7, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]1[/B]. My-HiME [B]2[/B]. Serial Experiments Lain [B]3[/B]. REvolutionary Girl Utena [B]4[/B]. Kino's Journey all within my top 10 :p[/COLOR]
Xerxes Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [COLOR="Purple"]1. Revolutionary Girl Utena 2. Card Captor Sakura 3. Fruits Basket 4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]>_> The main character of [B]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/B] is Kyon.[/COLOR]
Meggido Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 2007DigitalBoy is right. Even though her name is part of the title Haruhi is not in fact the main character of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The lead role is Kyon and everything is told from his perspective. But then again stranger things have appeared in the results for this...like Naruto for comedy. However not a lot of new anime (like last 2 years) has appeared in the results either :P
joshdude89 Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 But then again, its happened in other animes too. For instance, even though it was called "Sailor Moon", we all know that it was all about the cats.
Aberinkula Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]1[/B]. Sailor Moon [B]2[/B]. Card Captor Sakura [b]3[/b]. Blood+ [B]4[/B]. Ergo Proxy No blood+?! But Saya is sooooo hot! I'm shocked and sickened. >_>[/COLOR]
Raiyuu Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 Saved by the silver watch! 1. Excel Saga 2. Fruits Basket 3. Blood+ 4. Mai-HiME
Funny Girl Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [COLOR="Magenta"]1. Love Hina 2. Fruits Basket 3. Sailor Moon 4. Cardcaptor Sakura[/COLOR]
Persona Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]1. Fruits Basket 2. My-Hime 3. Slayers 4. Sailor Moon Slayers....Lina and her small boobs (Oh yea baby).[/COLOR][/FONT]
Sazumechan Posted September 8, 2007 Posted September 8, 2007 [quote name='joshdude89']But then again, its happened in other animes too. For instance, even though it was called "Sailor Moon", we all know that it was all about the cats.[/QUOTE] I dont remember Salior Moon being all about the cats!?But then again it has been a long time. 1.Fruits Basket 2.Sailor Moon 3.Oran High School Host Club 4.Witch Hunter Robin (I doubt this one will get me any points but I'm gonna try anyways)
P014K Posted September 9, 2007 Posted September 9, 2007 1. Ouran High School Host Club 2. Sailor Moon 3. Maho Shojo Lyrical Nanoha 4. Dai Maho Toge
Raiyuu Posted September 9, 2007 Posted September 9, 2007 The main character of Love Hina is Keitaro, and never having had a girlfriend doesn't necessarily make him female.
Aaryanna Posted September 10, 2007 Posted September 10, 2007 [COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Guys, lets keep the [U]off topic[/U] posts down to a minimum please. I deleted the last bunch. Anyway, since I'm here... 1 - Sailor Moon 2 - Fruits Basket 3 - Magic Knight Rayearth 4 - Cardcaptor Sakura[/FONT][/COLOR]
Momo Posted September 11, 2007 Posted September 11, 2007 [CENTER][COLOR="Pink"]1. Fruits Basket 2. Peach Girl 3. Sailor Moon 4. Kiddy Grade[/COLOR] [COLOR="pink"]Well here's my basic thoughts of female leads and yes I had to add Peach Girl![/COLOR][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now