OtakuBoards

Caption Contest VI

TheShinje

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Officer One: Ya know, Bill, why do they keep putting these statues on benches? We just end up replacing them every three weeks, and they creep out the children. Plus these suckers are heavy.

Officer Two: *shrug* Keeps the hobos off.[/COLOR]

[color=blue][size=1]Ronald: [b]I'm serfectly pober, occifer. Honest. *hic*[/b]

Officer 1: [b]*into radio* We have apprehended suspect. *to partner* What crazy sicko dresses up like a fast-food mascot and runs around in the middle of nowhere?[/b]

Officer 2: [b]I dunno, but the sooner I get away from him the better. He stinks and I think he **** his pants.[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]

20 minutes earlier: Ronald shows a child what goes in his "secret sauce".

-r2[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic]R2 takes the cake this round. Second place goes to Sara for her captioning of the trend in captions this round.

As if I wasn't expecting pedophile jokes. ;)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#007520]Sorry for taking so long. I was stuck at work for a few days... ([spoiler]and didn't actually expect to win lol[/spoiler]).

I give you random picture from my folder #1023DAISY.
I'll judge on Monday so you guys have the weekend to captionize. :)

[img]http://r2vq.yamifarao.net/pics/20061023-DAISY.jpg[/img]

-r2[/color]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centry gothic] Whiskers takes exception to the plushy impostor sitting in [b]his[/b] house.

------------------------------------------

The showdown of the century! Fluffy Vs. FluffyPlushie to decide once and for all, who has the most cAttitude?[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#ff7520][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] And for my next trick I will make my evil Twin- Naps- dissapear.[/color'][/font][/quote][/color][color=#007520]I give this round to ChibiHorsewoman purely because she made me picture cats performing on their hind legs... and for some reason that image made me laugh more than it should have. :3

Gavin comes in second with his drunken cat snapshot, so if ChibiHorsewoman can't post a picture in a reasonable amount of time, Gavin gets to go.

Ahh... drunken kitties...

-r2[/color]

[color=blue][b][in oriental voice] You no crave six-pack, you crave Hot Pocket...[/b]

I'm so sorry. It just popped into my head... >.>

Alternately:

[b]Let's see Ronald McDonald do THIS![/b]

Okay now that was just sad...

Quit talking to yourself..

Shut up.

[silence][/color]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][center][IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/sloshedsquirell.jpg[/IMG'][/center][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]In the latest national independent beer survey, squirrels were found to prefer Budweiser over the leading gas station brand.[/FONT]