OtakuBoards

Caption Contest VI

TheShinje

[color=teal]Welcome to the 6th round of the infamous OtakuBoard's caption contest.

Here's the 411; A member posts a picture, then invites othe rmembers to caption it with something witty. After a day or two, the member who posted the picture will select a winner, who in turn will post up a picture of their own and judge the winner.

Here is the first picture:

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8497/parachuterc3.jpg[/img]

Happy captioning. ^^[/color]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8497/parachuterc3.jpg[/img]

[color=#9339ff][font=lucida calligraphy]After millions of years of prayers and good karma, a few lucky gators were finally rewarded for their good deeds....

Meanwhile after cheating on his wife for ten years this sky diver was rewarded for all his bad deeds.[/color][/font]

Guest Clonesy
[color=deeppink] [b]Parachutist:[/b] Phew! Lucky I cloned myself in case this jump went so wrong...

[b]Croc: [/b]We have already eaten your clone.

[b]Parachutist: [/b]Oh bugger....

[b]Croc: [/b] You should have made more clones, buddy. Look at all mine.[/color]

[QUOTE=Johnny Justjohnny][COLOR=Gray]Croc Union Leader: Look, Bill, I don't care how much you try to tempt us - we're not going back in the water 'till you fix the damn filter!

*one croc jumps in*

Dammit Frank, you freakin' scab, stop undermining our position![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=teal]Congratulations Johnny. There's something about crocs and unions that just, well, go together. :p Hilarious stuff.

Honourable mention to ChibiHorseWoman for her take on Jeb Bush and the capital punishment scene.[/color]

[quote name='Johnny Justjohnny][IMG']http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040216/s7.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Damn you Ikillion, you took my quote...

Alright, how about something like...

"[I]Mike, I really don't think a half-eaten sandwich is worth our lives...[/I]"[/SIZE]

[[IMG]http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040216/s7.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm number two!

Despite all his attempts, Fuji san was unable to rid himself of those damned shoulder angels... although he was able to rip their little wings off.

Hey it's nearly 1AM here, you want funny, rent a clown.[/color][/font]

Says one kid to the other: Hey, if I stand alone, I'll get pwnd. But if we stand together we can form a mighty fagot!*
[size=1]fagot

noun
a bundle of sticks and branches bound together as fuel [syn: fagot]
[/size]

Says the other kid to the one: We ain't sharing rooms anymore!

* This part is shamelessly ripped off The Simpsons. :p

[COLOR=Gray]Ok! It's choices like this that make me hate winning these games :(

Well, sorry that my pic wasn't very caption-able... I have 56k so I don't hang around image-heavy sites very often, so I don't have any gold on my harddrive. But eh, there were some funny responses.

AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION!:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Jeremiah]Says one kid to the other: Hey, if I stand alone, I'll get pwnd. But if we stand together we can form a mighty fagot!*
[size=1]fagot

noun
a bundle of sticks and branches bound together as fuel [syn: fagot]
[/size]

Says the other kid to the one: We ain't sharing rooms anymore!

* This part is shamelessly ripped off The Simpsons. :p[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Gray]
Ok, Jerry gets it... Mostly, I found this funny 'cause I got it right off the bat, rather then having to think about it.

RUNNER UPS: 2007DigitalBoy and Ikillion
[/COLOR]