OtakuBoards

Caption Contest VI

TheShinje

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Jeremiah]

[URL=http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=school1el5.jpg][IMG]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7900/school1el5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Even though he is currently in intensive care after being mauled by alligators, the parachuter was able to laugh at what happened to his plane.

[size=1][color=gray]Recorded conversation, after the accident, between pilot-to-be and his mother.

Pilot: [b]I didn't mean to...[/b]

Mother: [b]That's why they didn't say 'bring your own plane.'[/b][/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Onlooker A[/B]: Oh my god! That plane just crashed into that tree!

[B]Onlooker B[/B]: Yes, but the irony of the situation is hilarious. I think i'll take a picture and put it on the internet.

[B]Pilot[/B]: *has a branch impaled through his chest* I don't think... I've got the hang of it... quite yet... *dies*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Pilot: Ummm, I just spilled hot coffee all over my lap. In a ditch effort to miss that rock back there, I sort of landed in this tree by accident.... don't worry we'll be okay.

Hooker: There I'm finished, now pay up.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] After spilling his coffee on his lap, he's now seeking $100,000 in compensitory damages caused by Ronald McDonald [his parent company, McDonalds] and his coffee attack force for injuires to himself and his plane...

[B]Pilot:[/B] well, how was I suppost to know that the coffee caused first degree burns to my crotch area?
[B]Friend:[/B] hmmm...let's see...what's the first rule of the...err... airway?
[B]Pilot:[/B] to stay focused...on the ro--sky?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Aftermath:

"[I]Please note all trainee pilots are requested to [b]drive[/b] to training...[/I]"[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Okay, [b]Gavin[/b] gets this round with a superb reference to "idiot proof" warnings.
Honourable mention to Johnny for his plane growing from a tree one.

Take it away Gavvy. ;)

[quote name='Jeremiah']Nope. Gavin's the winner. When you've won one and you're juding the winner, you can pick whoever you like, savvy?[/quote]

[CENTER] :mad: You donkey! Get out of my kitchen!

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/MICuteorWt/hells-kitchen-050615.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Nonentity]Johnny honestly deserved that. for your travesty you get this.

That's how we terrorists do.[/QUOTE][quote name='Nonentity][COLOR=DarkOrange']Anywho, I didn't think R2vq's captions were funny at all >_< Allamorph's trophy hath been pilfered[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Well, I am pleased that you've felt strongly enough about personal bias to speak out on such occasions, but I don't believe that your concern applies in this case, since the judge always changes. Personally, I preferred [spoiler]Ikillion's[/spoiler], but I wasn't the judge. I don't think [COLOR=DarkRed]Johnny Justjohhny[/COLOR] has any problems with the decision. When you win a round, the kitchen's yours, and you can kick out who you like. (I always worry about ending up head chef, because I have difficulty serving up good pictures.)[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Thanks for the vote. Given recent events this seems to be a fair candidate.

[IMG]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/duhlivery.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]&$%^ing mouse, i'll show him!

LOL[/color]

[COLOR=Purple]"Just 'cause I'm a cat doesn't mean that I don't know how to drive in st- Hey you! Yeah. That's right, I'm talking it you! You just ****ing cut me off! * says under breathe* Damn mice and their love of speed..."[/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/duhlivery.jpg[/IMG]
[color=indigo][SIZE=1]Cat talking to the tourist it just ran over:[/SIZE]
What part of "[B]Get The Hell Out Of My Way![/B]" did you not understand?[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=Magenta]"Hey Johnny! Move out of the way! I'm driving this baby!"
Takes the wheel.
"Mr. Snickers? Why are you driving?"
"Shut up Johnny! I'm driving! The passenger must be quiet while the driver is driving! Got it?!"
Johnny nods as they run over a person.
"Stupid humans. They never listen to what's behind them."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][b][size=3]Only Humans can be Humans.[/b] Men will do almost anything for the great taste of HISkas People food. [/size]

A shot at the "Only Cats can be Cats" commercials where guys are doing cat-like things by Whiskas.[/FONT][/COLOR]