Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center]Final Quest for Glory 2:
[b][size=6]TheTerrorist Cell[/size][/b][/center]

This thread is made for only participating members of the OtakuBoards Terrorist Cell to post in. If you would like to join the RPG, [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57168&page=1&pp=15]feel free to sign-up by clicking here.[/url][/b]

OtakuBoards Terrorist Cell:[list][*]Charles, Terrorist Leader
[*]White
[*]Raiha
[*]Deadseraphim
[*]Simplicity
[*]dragoonreaper
[*]Kazuwa Nomura
[*]The Blue Bomber
[*]Terror Stick
[*]Sakura
[*]Copycatalyst
[*]The Boss
[*]Jeremiah
[*]Semjaza
[*]Deathknight
[*]Sephiroth
[*]Zidargh
[*]Mr. Maul
[*]Jiazu
[*]desertphoenix
[*]StrikeGundam
[*]Japan_86

[/list]

You'll find that Engel is listed as a 'prisoner.' Engel is really a Terrorist, but he is currently under the OBCTU custody for the time being. It is up to us to defeat the OBCTU swiftly, before he can crack under the pressure of their bargaining and interrogations and give away vital information.

Later tonight, I will be distributing the first mission, so look for it!
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=times][color=darkorchid]Muahahaha, you shall all cower under the horrors inflicted upon you by my machete and possibly my RPG...that's rocket propelled grenade by the way.[/font][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred]3 cheers! Hu-za! Hu-za! Hu-za!
Maybe we should have a cool moto or something... it's just a thought.

And it's good to be working alongside DB too.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=SandyBrown]Seriously...they're going down and there's nothing they can do about it. Overall, can't wait til' the time comes for a mission.Bwaahaahaaa[/COLOR] :D <---I actually used a smiley...for the first time.
Posted
[COLOR=HotPink][B]Seriously we have, like the ultimate team of Terrorists. The whole lot of us are naturally evil, so I think we can make this work. I'm getting pumped for this first mission, I ish so excited. [/B] [/COLOR]
Posted
Okay, my terrorists, as you all know, I have assigned you your first mission. Read the private message carefully and feel free to send me any questions via private message.

Our opponents have decided to come up with special codenames. Although I feel that this is a fun idea, I think the drawback is that it could end up in confusion--which is a demonstration of their inferior quality as a team.

I think that I have drafted the better team here--by far. So, let's mop the floor with this law-abiding scum and take back Engel!

Oh, and I hope you enjoyed the artwork! :catgirl:

Also, I would encourage you all to use "invisible mode"while searching for threads to use--just in case. Remember, we are sneaky terrorists!
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Kazuwa Nomura][COLOR=HotPink][B]The whole lot of us are naturally evil[/B'] [/COLOR][/quote]Agreed, and with Charles in charge we can't help but clobber those would be do gooders. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[font=times][color=darkorchid]I vote we go on a rape, pillage, and plunder spree. Just for fun.

Furthermore, I think a grenade in the right place would be funny....[/font][/color]
Posted
I heard that they have a fetish for teletubbies underwear...disgusting I say....I knew the CTU stood for something else....so far I think our first mission will be a blast and a bruise to their face.
Posted
A lot of you have replied promptly; awesome work! Currently, we are only awaiting the replies of two terrorists and then we will be able to begin our attack.

So, while I was watching my crackling television in the relative safety of my bomb shelter, I noticed that the Counter Terrorism Unit has begun a smear campaign against us, indicating that we are smelly. Well, not only is it true that they adore teletubbies (such corporate puppets), they revealed how little they know about us. The difference between activism and terrorism is relative; we are labeled as "terrorists" because we are choosing to make a stand against the power structure.

But, let's remember the terroristic actions of our opposition. Let's remember the hypocricy surrounding their leadership. Let's remember that their leader is trying to infringe on our right to freely discuss pie, while simultaneously sending a message of less restrictive rules to disguise his true intentions.

So, let's take all this into the first round with us and nuke that scum!

Also, I would like a volunteer to step forward and act as as "feeler" and see if we can set some terms for the release of Engel. If we can get them to release him on some reasonable conditions, we might be able to save ourselves a lot of trouble.

Anyone who is willing to post in their thread and begin peaceful negotiations, please do so.

If not, we'll rain down spam upon helpless innocents!
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I've camouflaged myself to avoid interaction with the enemy. I suggest you all do the same. [/FONT]
[/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][right]*sneaks off*[/right][/SIZE]
Posted
[font=times][COLOR=DarkOrchid]I will speak to those worthless meatbags on the behalf of all horrible and evil and fun terrorists that roam the earth.

I have feelers...

And how shall I do this?[/COLOR][/font]
Posted
I just saw Digitalboy's spamming attempt and although it was great, Nerdsy was able to counter it far too easily. I know that we can do better! I will be sending out a mass pm to all members of the terrorist cell once Alan replies to my last pm. While the infidels are trying to handle that problem, we'll knock them for a doozy!
Posted
[B][COLOR=Black]Negotioate? How about we bomb the hell oughta them and get back engel by force? Were terrorists, not puff balls!

I'm about to go off and ruin countless threads around OB! If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=black]Oops I slipped... Strange work experiences my butt! Now they've been invaded by hamburger on a patty. Check it out!!!![/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[font=times][COLOR=DarkOrchid]And just as I was about to go through with Plan B, the stupid little capitalists pull through.

Wish me luck fellow Jenova Witnesses...for I will be victorious![/COLOR][/font]
Posted
Just a quick amendment to the rules everyone:

If you spam a thread and are countered, you have to move on. Otherwise, the RPG will get out of hand, draw more negative attention than I can protect, and be shut down. lol

We don't want to be damaging to the extent where we completely ruin the forums. :catgirl:
Posted
[QUOTE=Charles]Just a quick amendment to the rules everyone:

If you spam a thread and are countered, you have to move on. Otherwise, the RPG will get out of hand, draw more negative attention than I can protect, and be shut down. lol

We don't want to be damaging to the extent where we completely ruin the forums. :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

>_< NOW YOU TELL US!!!
Posted
[quote name='Nonentity']>_< NOW YOU TELL US!!![/quote]

It's a rule that Shy and I just made up! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see more activity and more fun on OtakuBoards and this stuff is hilarious so far. However, it's a lot easier to spam that it is to counter it, so we do have to keep things balanced.

Very funny stuff so far, but we have to be fair. lol
Posted
[QUOTE=Charles]It's a rule that Shy and I just made up! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see more activity and more fun on OtakuBoards and this stuff is hilarious so far. However, it's a lot easier to spam that it is to counter it, so we do have to keep things balanced.

Very funny stuff so far, but we have to be fair. lol[/QUOTE]

Just to make them suffer hideously, I've been waiting till my posts are quoted then deleting them as soon as they are. I can feel their anger [i]burning[/i] I think Kaz has lost it, though. If we need to strap a bomb to someone, lets pick him :devil:
Posted
[COLOR=HotPink][B]Well, I think I'm doing some damages along with my comrades, ut we must indeed play fair. Fair rhymes with hair afterall.[/B][/COLOR]


[quote name='Nonentity]Just to make them suffer hideously, I've been waiting till my posts are quoted then deleting them as soon as they are. I can feel their anger [i]burning[/i'] I think Kaz has lost it, though. If we need to strap a bomb to someone, lets pick him :devil:[/quote]



[COLOR=HotPink][B]...Thank you comrade. I feel so special. Strap a bomb to me and send me into the enemy stronghold. ...No... Strap a bomb on me and send me...NAKED...into the enemy stronghold. That'll get 'em. [/B] [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...