OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

I want to encourage all of my terrorists to be around tomorrow afternoon if possible. At that time, we will prepare to launch another attack--this one even more devastating than the Mitch slap. At that time, we should have even more terrorists amongst our ranks.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Premonition][B']I can get on at 2: 30, or maybe 3:30. If I can't make it will there be punishment? Will Non or I'm not Nomura have to kill me?[/B][/quote]

Not Nom, if anyone's gunna kill you, it's gunna be me. I reserve the right as your pimp. And anywho, I can't wait for the upcoming mission. I just [i]know[/i] it'll blow their minds ;) :p

[QUOTE=Premonition][B]Nuh uh you didn't NON! I'm not your ho! I'm nobody's beyotch, sistah. :p [/B]

[B]But on a side note, will the mssion be very brutal?! [/B][/QUOTE]

>_< Your title for a short time was actually 'DB's Biyach' so whatever. In any event, I am available any time you need me, oh great leader!

[quote name='I'm Not Nomura']Non, Nom and Prem are officially the coolest minions of Charles. Totally. Don't worry, I won't kill you...But he might. Points at non*[/quote]

[B]I'llj ust you as a shiel... Ummm, yeah! We're the greatest! Hell yeah we are!

How about we call ourselves the Fearsome Three?[/B]

[quote name='I'm Not Nomura']Non, Nom and Prem are officially the coolest minions of Charles. Totally. Don't worry, I won't kill you...But he might. Points at non*[/quote]

>_< don't group me with you! In any event, we, you guys especially, are the group numbskulls and the ones getting into the most rouble/losing our team the most points! If I were group leader, we'd all three be on janitorial duty. Thankfully, our leader is a man with a great mind looking to do better things with us.

Guest LadyMacaiodh
The Blue Jihad will hunt this traitor and eschew the flesh from his bones. Not a piece of the coward will go untorn. Not a bone will go unbroken. The beast wants the nameless one to have taken great pleasure in his leak, for the beast will take great pleasure in removing his head. Pray to your god that the mad king uncover you first, fool, for the mad king is much more forgiving than the beast.

The hunt is on...and the Blue Jihad has a scent.

The beast hears of a meeting called by the mad king? It cares not for your pathetic meetings. Nor do its claws and fangs. Hold your meeting. The Blue Jihad will not curse it with its presence.

But let this be known, should the traitor appear there, the beast will not be far. And if the beast will have the scent, mark this prophecy here and now: Blood shall be spilled among the dirt and grime, and be that the dirt beneath the feet of the mad king's audience to-morrow, so be it. The beast will split you, traitor. You shall be carved.

[quote name='Nonentity']>_< don't group me with you! In any event, we, you guys especially, are the group numbskulls and the ones getting into the most rouble/losing our team the most points! If I were group leader, we'd all three be on janitorial duty. Thankfully, our leader is a man with a great mind looking to do better things with us.[/quote]

[COLOR=HotPink][B]ah..That is true. Then we are the dumbest minions....But at least we are minions, and not of the CTU. [/B] [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Anyway..

Upon the ungoing meeting in the Manga Workshop, Nom had set up arrangements for a weapons transfer to a remote location in the OB, since afterall, he could not have weapons delivered to the Terrorist Cell.[/SIZE]

"I'm going out, watch the base, watch those pigs, watch Charles. Don't let them lay a finger on him. Oh...And...uh....keep this guy under a watchful eye." [SIZE=1]Nomura pointed at Alex. Non and Premition nodded, hardly paying attention.[/SIZE]
"....Yeah. Okay." [SIZE=1]Nom said, as he exitted the Adventure Square.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]A masked figure was standing with a number crates, out in the desert of the Art Studio, waiting for Nom. Nomura set the crates unto the back of a stolen military armed vehicle. He smiled, pulling down the bandanna covering his mouth.[/SIZE]

"The Money?" [SIZE=1]The masked figure said.[/SIZE]

"All in good time, my fine sir. All in good time." [SIZE=1]Nom replied, smirking.[/SIZE]

"How do I know that your not lying to me?"

"The only liars around here my friend, are the CTU scum." [SIZE=1]Nomura said, loading a final crate into the truck. He put his bandanna back over his mouth, and put a pair of shades on.[/SIZE] "Just make sure that RPG-7 was in there, and I think we'll be in good hands."

"It's in there."

"Good."

[SIZE=1]And with that, Nomura got into the loaded vehicle, and took off, back to the base.[/SIZE]

Now, I think we'll be set to take over whatever the CTU brings to us. Not that we'll need Sniper Rifles, AK-47 and Rocket Launchers...but... we might in the future. xD

[B]what was the point in fearing the blue beast? He could smell that fear anyways. I walked the cave pondering another question. I rose his head up to a lantern. "Why did Charles ressurect him in the first place? When the hell will he announce his plan?"

Nomura came rushing down the halls, he stopped in front of me. "So Prem... have you see that thing yet?" I shook my head. "Only pictures of him. He looks furious at something, wonder what?"

Nomura nodded. "Probably no one. Except maybe the CTU!"

I nodded. "I guess so!" I laughed then continued down the halls.[/B]

[COLOR=HotPink][B]I don't have much to say about the "Blue bomber" except...yes...I'm scared of him as well.

After the weapons transfer, which I'm having to pay for out of my own pocket, I feel more confident that we will succeed in battle... And if the...if Alex goes crazy, then we will have force to hold him back...But..Charlie knew what he was doing. Let's trust him and hoepfully Al won't kill us.

For now...We will have to stay away from the small time spams..and stay out of the CTU base.. And work on helping our master succeed in his plan for final victory.[/B][/COLOR]

Nom...that shit was too funny! Nice job! That's all for now...

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Gray]I was too scared to stay in our cold and eerie cave. For I knew...that the blue beast was near. It was bad enough that I saw him up close and personal. The sight of this fearsome creature really wanted me to do number two. With that final thought, I quickly walked out the cave for fresh air.

"I swear I smelled shit...and it wasn't mine.", Simplicity whispered under her breath.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Just an announcement: everyone, please observe our thread rating and be sure to watch the language--this also covers sexual innuendo, such as "sucking balls" and such. So please, no sucking balls in this RPG. It just will not due. We as terrorists must set a higher standard. Thank you.

Also, please disregard any private message about Nomura by Shy. It is completely fabricated nonsense created by the enemy to cause chaos among us.

[quote name='Charles']Just an announcement: everyone, please observe our thread rating and be sure to watch the language--this also covers sexual innuendo, such as "sucking balls" and such. So please, no sucking balls in this RPG. It just will not due. We as terrorists must set a higher standard. Thank you.[/quote]

[COLOR=HotPink][B]Haha, sorry Charles, we'll keep it PG-13 from now on xD.[/B][/COLOR]

[quote name='Charles']Also, please disregard any private message about Nomura by Shy. It is completely fabricated nonsense created by the enemy to cause chaos among us.[/quote]
[COLOR=HotPink][B]
Those dirty scum bags will do anything to give them a chance of winning this war. The message I so clearly stated in the theme song video is absolutely true.[/B][/COLOR]

I have another announcement. I'm bringing Semjaza back as a terrorist. I'm looking to sign him to a lucrative contract.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/7971/bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[quote name='Premonition][B']I've just skimmed through it real quick. But I'll check it multiple times after. I did that before. So how will we decide our spokesperson? Will we vote or something?[/B][/quote]

Yes, I would like some volunteers in this thread and we can discuss it. It's not terribly important that we keep it a secret who our spokesperson should be.

I think that my votes would go to either indifference or Alex.

Also, like I said reread that pm and act as soon as possible on the bottom portion. It's vital.

Guest LadyMacaiodh
The beast will not speak for these animals. It will hunt on its own. And it will strike the heart of the traitor without mercy...it is indifferent to these contests. But if the mad king wishes it, so the beast shall obey...for now.

[quote name='The Blue Bomber']The beast will not speak for these animals. It will hunt on its own. And it will strike the heart of the traitor without mercy...it is indifferent to these contests. But if the mad king wishes it, so the beast shall obey...for now.[/quote]

Charlie ran his fingers through his beard and told the Blue Bomber that he would not make him speak for the team, but he needed his participation in the terrorist attack in the suggestions forum, due to the Triad uniting there.

Guest LadyMacaiodh
[quote name='Charles']Charlie ran his fingers through his beard and told the Blue Bomber that he would not make him speak for the team, but he needed his participation in the terrorist attack in the suggestions forum, due to the Triad uniting there.[/quote]

So it is written. So shall it be.