OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Bin Laden leaned back and glared upon his court of terrorists. His rock stood higher than theirs and he sat upon it like a great bird that was perched and ready to strike. His terrorists could feel his eyes burn through them like the hot Iraqi sun.

For a long time Charlie Bin Laden did not speak; he slowly combed his long, unkempt beard with a fish skeleton, and spit like a camel. His saliva sizzled in the hot, unforgiving sand.

"Four bombs," he said, "Four bombs already!"

Charllie picked a flea from his tangled web of hair, and held it between his index finger and thumb.

"I could have inherited my father's gas station, or driven my own taxi cab--and instead I choose to work with you clowns."

Charlie beared his yellow, dagger-like teeth and grinded his jaw, before becoming suddenly relaxed.

"I am sorry," he said, "I am overreacting. They have but uncovered but only the easiest bombs. And this exercise is only a preview of the things to come. We did massive damage with our Mitchslap, which they pathetically tried to cover-up. But, we all know that that image will forever be burned into the minds of our enemies! Soon enough, we will begin the next phase of our Jihad, and those infidels will regret the day they opposed us. Dirka, dirka!"

"What shall we do, my lord and master?" Premonition asked.

Suddenly, the terrorists shrank away; Charlie looked more dangerous and menacing than they had ever seen before.

"These bombs," he said, "Even if they do not succeed, they will buy the time I need."

"Time for what?" White said hesitantly.

Charllie finally ate the flea that he had been rolling in-between his fingers.

"I have gone beyond even our lord Sephiroth and conspired with more malignant forces to do something I wish I did not have to do. Yes, we terrorists have no problem arguing with the OBCTU until we are blue in the face, so why not summon a monster who is [i]already[/i] blue in the face?"

"You don't mean?" indifference said.

"Yes," Charlie said, "In order to secure our victory I am ressurecting and recruiting--the blue demon. JIHAD!"

[CENTER][IMG]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7854/bluedevilye5.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

P.S. Love the banner! Will use!

[quote name='Nonentity']O_O For real? Is that actually possible?!?! OMG!!![/quote]

Let's see them top THAT bombshell!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/28/b64569dbf8d43991019723dlg8.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[b][color=hotpink]Haha, I just informed Shy that he will indeed be pwned. Muahaha. I have not informed him that we....we...will indeed release the beast ...Alex...No. [/color] [/b]

[color=blue][size=4]Papa.

Smurf.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Purple]It has already begun: [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82URtK0g1zk]CTU Ritual Dance[/URL]

Turns her gaze to [B]Nonentity[/B].

"You better pick up those damn wet clothes off the floor...I didn't sweep and mop the floor for my health.', I said in a slightly serious tone.

All love and play ^.^...ewww got to stop using those emo's.[/COLOR]

Edit: The link was messed up <.<....

[B]So... that blue... WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!

Woo, we'll win this war yet![/B]

[B]To ressurect that man is madness! But we all are madmen...[/B]

[B]Turlly a being of his status must be kept in chains. He's a blue dog ready to pounce on CCTu's agents like a savage monster. Surely their blood will boil, and their minds will become a desolate wasteland.[/B]

[I][B]P.S. I'd ike a banner with the colors black and red uses. They are da bmb of the color world.[/B][/I]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Wow! I'm excited for Jihad to return! So excited that I put together some posters (also, more banners).[/FONT][/COLOR]

[img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1091/terror5copygo0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/374/terror6copyxz6.jpg[/img]

[center][img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3244/jihadcopytl4.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]EDIT:[/b] Premonitions Banner

[img]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6393/terror7copyjb3.jpg[/img]

[B]While I was spying on those CTU bastards I found something that could throw us off coarse. They've decided to recruit a "Savior." that's what Nerdsy himself has said. We must counter act before they get the advantage.

I'm not lying...

Thanks [I]White[/I], it's the shiz. [/B]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Premonition][B']We must counter act before they get the advantage.[/B][/quote]Counter their counter to our counter with a counter?

That's getting a little [i]too[/i] crazy. I'm fully confident that Jihad will be able to thwart any pathetic counter attack those organized tree huggers throw at us.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes, listen to White. They can find no one to match our Blue Jihad. This is the same guy who brought the staff to their knees. And so will he bring the OBCTU to theirs.

Also keep in mind that they still have not uncovered all of the bombs--and that I am considering future terrorist attacks as we speak. If you take those things into consideration, none of Nerdsy's empty rhetoric holds much weight.

Also, I love the poster, White!

Guest LadyMacaiodh
The crate was ancient...a relic of a time few remembered and even fewer cared to re-visit. Even the strongest wills in the mad king's army found themselves questioning their resolve when this warped, twisted, oak prison was hauled from its pit in the deepest hollows of the mountain fortress. The peons kept their distance. An errant hand or arm or ear that brushed too near the gaps in the broken oak would become the beast's, flesh and blood and all.

From within the crate there came a low growl that was not of their world. It was crazed. Harsh. Rasping. In that growl there were the screams and pains of a thousand tortured souls devoured by the beast. And there were to be many more to come, for the beast was hungry...starved. Abused by its earthen midnight cell. The beast wanted to feast again.

The peons pulled the crate apart.

The beast was free.

Suddenly, the tapping of a cane against the hard, clay-baked earth, invaded the ears of the terrorists. One-by-one, they half-turned, in order to observe their approaching leader, while carefully keeping the Blue Jihad in their sights.

In Charlie Bin Laden's right arm, he cradled, what appeared to be a trembling infant, wrapped in a blanket. Charlie's eyes were white spotlights, they shone forth from the black dirt that smeared his visage. Charlie resembled an elderly man; years of eluding the OBCTU had reduced him to a tired, bitter, madman. His back was hunched, the outline of his spine protruded through his thin flesh and tattered cloth garments--his long, bony fingers strained to grip his cane. The terrorist leader hobbled through his disciples, parting them like a black sea, whose glistening beauty had faded in exchange for a choppy violent nature that would not subside.

"My old friend," Charlie said.

Suddenly, a sinister grin cracked across Charlie's face, and his yellow teeth seemed sharper than ever.

In a feeble effort, he dropped his cane at his feet, straightened his crooked back and unwrapped the trembling figure in his arms, revealing a baby lamb.

"Blue Demon," Charlie Bin Laden said, "I offer you this tender flesh as an appetizer. Devour this newborn babe like the OBCTU has devoured our fun on OtakuBoards. Suck the meat from its bones, like the OBCTU has sucked away OtakuBoards' activity. Show those who uncerimoniously locked you away--your rage."

[SIZE=1]If Alex is back, then we're in for some major fun, and CTU are going to regret the day they ever donned that title.

BTW anyone want to take a crack at an IRA/Gerry Adams banner for me ? [/SIZE]

[b][color=hotpink]O.o....Official. Theme Song. Ploppy has surely gone back to his headquarters to report this vid. I can tell it. They're scareeddddd.[/b][/color]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3TrUDkBdE[/url]

[QUOTE=I'm Not Nomura][b][color=hotpink]O.o....Official. Theme Song. Ploppy has surely gone back to his headquarters to report this vid. I can tell it. They're scareeddddd.[/b][/color]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3TrUDkBdE[/url][/QUOTE]

really quiet, nut totally kick ass! I could get that stuck in my head! counter terrorism... sucks.. ballllss..... XD Brilliant. I got my name it's own spot! :animesmil

Hahaha xD Yeah...I was actually a little intoxicated during the song lolz. But anyway, it is just a sign that we will definitely pwn them.

[b][color=hotpink]"Let this video and song be a warning to them and their ball sucking ways... We will fight, and we will win." Nom declared. He slicked his hair back and licked his lips. "They will be pwned."

"Have you seen the Blue Demon yet?" Nonentity asked, looking as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Nopers. What's he like?"

"....You don't wanna see him, dude." Nonentity said, shivering.

"...Okay, mate." Nom replied, cocking an eyebrow. "I heard he's a madman... He was forsaken, not even the OB prison could hold him... Is he really that...Scary?"

"Yeah, he could have his own HBO sitcom...Only except...it would be like...Scary and shit."

"Ah, that clears everything up." Nom replied, and turned around. He left Nonentity to go to the lavatory. [/b][/color]

[i]P.S. thanks for the banner, White, it has got muh fave colour on it! [/i]

[quote=I'm Not Nom]I think that sounds like a wonderful idea for a story. I think you could always make it a little more violent, though, say....When the Leader does find out who the mole is, maybe he would...rip out his legs and throw him into the river of Saudi Arabia? ...

Remember...That it would be best for the leader to bring back up, because in alot of plots, at first it's all friendly and then...BAM. The CTU bags the guy. I'd like to see the artwork soon, and If I can, can I stand right beside you during the making of this manga?...

Well, That's about it. Great idea.[/quote]

Horribly ironic, really. I'm guessing this is supposed to remain secret, so I'll be awaiting the group PMs. *looks at Nom* yeah... PM...