OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

I guess i betrayed you all in the Hentai thread, then. Go ahead and do as you wish to me - this 'game' hasn't really been all that fun. Maybe it's just me and my approach on it, or maybe it lies in the fact that people are very serious about things. I don't know - i just know that I want my name back and I don't want to enter the OB Community section for about a week.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkred][size=1]

The Boss laid low on his stomache, waiting on a perch above the desert-cave hideout, he calmly awaited Nonentity's arrival. Looking through his rifle's scope, he searched for his figure to enter into the sites.

From a distance, The Boss caught onto the young man's thin figure approaching in from the desert and steadied his aim. Sliding a shining yellow bullet into his rifle's chamber, he replaced his crosshairs and placed the middle inbetween the traitor's eyes.

Slowly his finger curled around the trigger of the rifle...

[i][b]BANG![/b][/i]

A pink spray of blood and brain matter blew into the desert wind as Nonentity's body fell limp and lifeless into the orange sands. The Boss smirked at his work and began to repack his things. The carrion birds would have his body as a gift, and the Leader, his soul as a prize.

The Boss was troubled. [i]"How many more will fall?"[/i] he thought to himself. One thing was for certain, the ranks were thinning far too quickly.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Twas a pity that two members had fallen already. But as she surveyed the remains of Nonentity, indifference just shook her head. [I]The weak deserve to die. If it took so little to shake their faith in Charles then they were not worthy to be called brothers. [/I]

She continued onward to enter their stronghold, pausing only briefly to send a mock salute in The Boss's direction. She could not see him, but indifference knew just which member would have moved so swiftly to eliminate those who would betray them.

Once she was in the stronghold there she began to survey the information she had been sent. It was time to start preparing to find the traitor in their midst. As soon as indifference had the necessary information she would begin the process. The traitor would fall. And they too would be fed to the beast.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Sakura was returning to her chamber after the slaughter of Premonition, an eerie smirk on her face and eyes narrowed menacingly. She heard the echo of a gunshot and an eyebrow lifted. She had no doubt that it was the other traitor of their cell, Nonentity. She shook her head in wonder at how one could possibly [I]think[/I] of betraying their brothers in arms, let alone commit an act solidifying the proof of their betrayal.

She sat on the chair in her chambers and pulled apart her gun, cleaning each section thoroughly to keep it in prime condition for when she needed it. She contemplated the two latest losses that had happened in such close proximity, their numbers were dwindling and there was still another traitor among them.

Sakura leaned back in her chair, eyes staring at the ceiling of the cave and her eyes fell closed as she sighed, putting the gun back together swiftly and with the proficiency as one would with their eyes open. She snapped the last piece into place and her eyes flashed open, twirling the gun and aiming. Perfect.

She trusted everything would fall into place in the end, and she had faith that they would be successful in their mission. It wouldn't be easy to find the traitor, the two that would have made the best suspects had already been slaughtered by the cell. She sighed and went into deep thought, contemplating and trying to find any possible clues.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I just want to remind everyone again--please remember to private message indifference some questions, since they are due to be posted up tonight. Remember not to make them too ridiculously personal.

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy']I guess i betrayed you all in the Hentai thread, then. Go ahead and do as you wish to me - this 'game' hasn't really been all that fun. Maybe it's just me and my approach on it, or maybe it lies in the fact that people are very serious about things. I don't know - i just know that I want my name back and I don't want to enter the OB Community section for about a week.[/quote]

Well, this will be a huge loss! You and Premonition were the only two players I tried to pawn off to Shy; I practically begged him to take the both of you. lol

Also, no one in here (I hope) was being serious in the hentai thread. I will spell this out since it is okay at this point. The entire point of the thread was to distract the other team and I think that end it was a smashing success. I purposely chose bizarre arguments that people would be against; I do not see why I would have to spell this out and it really frustrates me. However, I am probably only spelling it out for two of you.

Despite how far-fetched our argument was, we kept them posting and the thread accumulated over 100 replies so I view what we did as a success. We even settled on our speaker before they did. I do not get how anyone could take that thread SO seriously that they feel too ashamed to post. You have to be pretty DENSE to take it that seriously. lol

In short, grow up.

Anyway, now to draft a couple more "capable" players than the ones we lost. lol

I'm going to try to bring in Deathknight and Sephiroth.

[color=navy]I can definitely say I wasn't serious in my single post. I'm honestly not for bringing in a Hentai forum, but if debating for it works to distract the opposition, I'm all for it. I think everyone did a great job in their arguments because it really worked people up.

Oooooh, new members~[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Personally I think it's too bad that people took it a little to seriously, though on some level I can see it. It is a highly controversial topic after all. Still I was kind of laughing at all the posts the whole time since the fact that it was meant to be absurd made it hard for me to take it seriously.

Anyway...as for my role in posting the questions. I'm off with friends to see a movie but I should be back between midnight and one am MST (USA) so if you haven't gotten your questions to me yet, now would be the time. Once I get back I'll look through what was sent and put up three before calling it a night.

Enjoy your evening my fellow terrorists. Be sure to wreak havoc and confuse the enemy. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]

It would seem some people never grasped the concept of a 'role-playing' game.

It takes talent to make that valid an arguement for something so outrageous.

Now I know how the Republican party feels.

By the way, it would seem my thread is a resounding success despite the CTU's attempts to spoil it.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]It was time to begin the hunt, indifference was almost ready to choose the questions that would eventually lead to revealing who had dared to betray them. In the depths of the stronghold a terrible dread began to fill the air as even the blue beast was restless, as if sensing that blood would soon be spilled.

With a smile indifference finished preparing the first phase:

[INDENT][B]1[/B] - Were you or were you not a "big noob" when you first joined OB? Or were you a good poster from point A.

[B]2 [/B]- How long have you been a terrorist for?

[B]3 [/B]- What is your favorite forum?[/INDENT]
Satisfied that in the end the traitor would be found, she left the central area of the stronghold and headed to her own personal sleeping quarters for the night. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER]Final Quest for Glory 2: Mission 02[/CENTER]
[SIZE=4][CENTER][B]The Answers[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][B]Suspect #1[/B][/CENTER]

1) I was always a good poster, having cut my teeth on previous boards associated with theOtaku and a few pokemon boards.

2 - I was BORN a terrorist baby. Culled from birth to be the most terrifying and fanatical of them all.

3 - My favorite forum? It has to be the Adventure Square of course, name one other place where you can find me posting in every day? Can't do it? I thought not. So yes, it's the place where creatvity and crap can exist side by side.

[CENTER][B]Suspect #2[/B][/CENTER]

1] Honestly, yes, anyone from the old Nintendo forum will remember, as will Oldies from the Arena.

2] I prefer the term Freedom Fighter against an organisation who's sole goal has been the protection of the status-quo.

3][strike]The Secret Hentai Forum[/strike]... The Square

[CENTER][B]Suspect #3[/B][/CENTER]

1 - Absolutely a big n00b.

2 - Since the begining of the RPG.

3 - Probably the Otaku Lounge.

The next round of questions will be due on [B]Tuesday[/B]. So, remember to send them on to indifference.

[size=1]The Irishman picked his way through their Spartan underground facility, a place he had spent many fervent hours in prayer to overcome the OBCTU with God's aid. Unlike the mostly Islamic ethos of his allies, Gavin was staunchly Roman Catholic, a fact made overtly obvious by the rosary beads laid respectfully around his neck and, if disrobed, the scars of corporal mortification that covered his back.

His stationing outside of the main base had been met with little resistance, he preferred to be abroad among the infidels, where-in he might discover new targets and weaknesses in their armour. His exquisitely tailored suit stood out against the mostly ragged clothing of his fellow freedom fighters, but such garb was necessary to blend into the high society of those who would soon kneel before them in penitence.

Although in appearance Gavin would not have posed a significant military presence, his capabilities in diplomacy and linguistics as well as human psychology, which was used mostly in torture and interrogation made him a priority target for CTU, he also dealt with financing their movement, for as deep as his spiritual strength was, it did not pay for their recently disarmed nuclear arsenal. Outside the entrance to Charles' main chamber he was stopped by a very familiar face.

"[b]Late is the hour, and yet the prodigal child returns to his Father's house.[/b]"

"[b]Prodigal perhaps in that I am required to spend such time among the infidels, but the cross that hangs over my beating heart is ever true. It is of course very good to see you again Michael.[/b]"

The two men embraced, Gavin being the one to induct Michael into the organisation as well as supervise his training. The were brothers who had would willingly die for one another as well as the cause.

"[b]I need to speak with him. And I've heard we've had internal problems.[/b]"

"[b]I will allow Charles to discuss the matter in full. Wait for him in the chamber, he will be with you soon.[/b]"

"[b]Peace be with you brother.[/b]"

"[b]Wa alaikum assalam.[/b]"[/size]

[color=crimson][size=3] [strike]Jeremiah[/strike] Kuja stepped back into the cave after re-uniting with BabyGirl in the outer forum. He had a cat-who-stole-the-cream look about him, and he was acting as if high on some form of substance.

"Welcome, my brother" Came that familiar Iish accent that signified the presence of
Gavn. "You look like you're high on some form of substance."

"I am," said the Kuje. "I'm high on Baby Girl!" He whistled as his eyes welled into those big shiny anime ones you see on anime.

"Baby Girl is back?" Gavin exclaimed. He remembered her fondly, but perhaps not as fondly as Kuja.

"Yes. She's back." Explained Kuja, "Lady Macaiodh too. Adam's Angels are re-uniting. And they're reuniting with us, against those rule pharisees and fun wreckers. Truly this is a glorious day fro our cause! :excited:

"I see" said Gavin as Kuja returned to his bunker to retrive guns and inflammatory post bits for use later on, happy in the knowledge that he could take his time and keep Baby Girl on the mind... The jihad was easily winning the victory for the righetous placement of hentai on the board. Surely if this thread were to go on any longer, the freedom fighters would only gain more territory while the OBCTU flailed about, becoming ever more desperate and reckless by the day.[/size][/color]

So what, are all of you dead?

Since there were no questions posted, you've missed that round. Now, you'll only have the opportunity to ask three more questions in order to guess who the traitor is. These questions will be due by tomorrow night.

Also, there's sort of an attack going, if anyone's interested.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Charles']So what, are all of you dead?[/quote]Your post you put up yesterday said the questions were due tomorrow...in other words today. So I was planning on putting them up tonight. Though since you edited that post I can't verify that anymore...oh fearless leader...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='indifference][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Your post you put up yesterday said the questions were due tomorrow...in other words today. So I was planning on putting them up tonight. Though since you edited that post I can't verify that anymore...oh fearless leader...[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

Okay, if it was my mistake, you can put them up today or early tomorrow. No rush, I guess. I just figured that no one gave them to you.

I've been working early mornings, so bear with me. heh

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]No I have them and in fact here are the three for this round:
[INDENT][B]1.[/B] When did you join the FQFG2 RPG?

[B]2.[/B] Where you referred to join the RPG? If so, by who?

[B]3.[/B] What was your last post/activity concerning the RPG?[/INDENT]
Time to send those answers to our fearless leader Charles. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well, he signed up for the RPG. I was thinking that perhaps Shy can allow us to have him for a prisoner and we just beat the crap out of him repeatedly. I've always felt that if someone does not know how to have fun, then we can just knock them silly.

At any rate, it's not a problem anymore and we can post how we were without those insane restrictions, so CTU had better be on the look-out!

[quote name='Charles']I've always felt that if someone does not know how to have fun, then we can just knock them silly.[/quote]

Have fun! *punch* Have fun! *punch* Why aren't you having fun, dammit?!

... Oops. *scurries off*

[color=crimson][font=century gothic] Kuja has returned. His newer, more reliable Windows XP laptop blew up, so he has been forced underground to accomplish his task in... MS Paint. *dun dun duuun!*

Actually, I had a heap of fun in "back to basics" mode. I'd be enjoying it more if I hadn't lost a thosuand dollar computer and all.

Laptop blows up..... Working with basic MS paint and a fossilised computer. Man, I'm a terrorist in a cave, I am feeling it![/color][/font]

[CENTER]Final Quest for Glory 2: Mission 2
[SIZE=3][B]The Answers[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Suspect #1[/B][/CENTER]

1. When did you join the FQFG2 RPG? I joined the second after Sandy, the little fairy beat me to the punch.

2. Where you referred to join the RPG? If so, by who? I was asked to personally by the men that love to love me.

3. What was your last post/activity concerning the RPG? Don't you have eyes? Can you not see the beauty with which I wielded my desktop to charge people to have concern for their souls?

[CENTER][B]Suspect #2[/B][/CENTER]

1] When I saw the application thread, was amused by it and signed up.

2] I was, by one of it's creators. You shall get nothing more.

3] Just now, in answering these questions

[CENTER][B]Suspect #3[/B][/CENTER]

1. When did you join the FQFG2 RPG?

Let's see...I joined before the RPG started, in the Inn...Umm. That's about it.

2. Where you referred to join the RPG? If so, by who?

Nope, I was not "referred" to join.

3. What was your last post/activity concerning the RPG?

Today.

Okay everyone, the final set of questions will need to be posted by at least either late Sunday/early Monday. So, be sure to PM indifference with any questions that might help you uncover the traitor once I reveal who the three suspects are.

I suggest asking questions that would help your cause, such as "Why did you double cross" or "Have you done anything to help the enemy and if so what?" Stuff like that could be helpful in revealing who the traitor is at this point.

[font=times][color=darkorchid]Oh my brothers, pray for freedom and justice for our fighting people. Take heart. The terrorist will be badly mangled and the blue Jihad will be well fed once more.

Jenova! Hear our Prayers![/font][/color]