OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Here are the remaining questions. It is time to find out just who would be so foolish as to betray Charles and his glorious vision for OtakuBoards:

[INDENT][B]1[/b] - How often have you helped the enemy, and if so why?

[B]2[/B] - When was the last time you took a bath?

[B]3[/B] - If ordered to jump off a cliff and die to prove your loyalty, would you do it?[/INDENT]
Lets get this show on the road. The Beast is hungry for blood.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Bin Laden leaned back and studied the glowing screen of his laptop; for all intents and purposes, it appeared as if The Grape Ape had been killed in their last battle. With his greatest enemy apparently destroyed, Charlie should have been overtaken by relief. However, the presence of a traitor in his flock, under his very nose, stirred a deep hatred inside him.

The terrorists had been hard at work, collecting clues, trying to uncover the dangerous mole. Soon enough Charlie's cell would have the intelligence it needed to uproot the spy and sacrifice the infidel to the Blue Jihad. Premonition's bones had been licked clean, as had been Nonentity's. It was a pity that The Grape Ape's remains had not yet been recovered, for they would make the tastiest treat of all for the Blue Demon. However, until The Grape Ape's corpse could be recovered, the traitor would do nicely, as an appetizer.

Charlie's mouth twisted with pleasure as he studied his laptop. Once the traitor was uncovered, an epic battle would occur, the likes of which OtakuBoards had never seen before--and without the Grape Ape, he knew that the OBCTU didn't stand much of a chance at all.

[color=darkred][size=1]

The Boss stepped slowly into the populated gathering area of the Terrorist headquarters, his gait threatening and strong. He stopped in the middle of the floor and looked into the eyes of all his comrades, and one dirty, stinking, filthy, soon to be dead, traitor.

[b] "My friends, my brothers and sisters... the glorious day is upon us when we shall finally unmask this rotten mole."[/b] Looking from side to side, he then tensed his face and grew into a scowl. [b] "If you'll look at our current Desktop target, you will see just what fate awaits the OBCTU PIG AMONGST US! Fear your death, ingrate... for it is inevitable..."[/b]

With that and a final nod, The Boss sunk back into the shadows, awaiting the moment to strike.[/color][/size]

"Grape Ape, Grape Ape," Charlie muttered, "what has become of his remains, Nomura?"

Charlie's top assassin flicked his tongue between his sharp teeth, like a snake and let out a low sigh.

"We have still not been able to recover his remains," Nomura said regretfully.

"I must know, Nomura" Charlie said, "How does a corpse, get up and walk away?"

"Perhaps he is not dead," Nomura answered sheepishly, "Perhaps--"

Charlie slammed his fist down.

"I saw him die!" Charlie said. "[I]I[/I] killed the Grape Ape!"

Nomura's jaw tightened; the silhouette of his body became rigid in the darkness of Charlie's chamber.

"The men say that his body has vanished, my lord," Nomura said.

"Vanished?" Charlie said, his voice growing high pitched with fury. "Vanished? Corpses do not vanish! A corpse rots, its tender flesh is widdled away from the bone by dogs and decay!"

"And yet his body is no where to be found," Nomura said, "Our reconnaissance team informed me that they had recovered the body, however it vanished before their very eyes."

"Nonsense!" Charlie screamed, "God performs no such wonders for infidels! God favors us!"

Charlie gripped his walking stick tightly, winding his boney hands around it as if it were the Grape Ape's throat. Charlie's fiercest rival had managed to elude him even in death!

"In any case," Charlie said, "I will soon be needing your special talents in order to provide The Grape Ape with a little company in the afterlife, so I want this matter resolved as soon as possible. Continue to have our men comb the wastelands for the remains, continue to have them comb The Art Studio."

"It will be done," Nomura said, exiting the room with a bow.

"A missing corpse, a traitor," Charlie said, "Something about this doesn't add up. An ominous threat is coming and we will rise to meet it."

Charlie unrolled a tattered map and plunged a dagger into the Community Events forum. After this traitor is expelled, we will perform our most aggressive operation yet, and without The Grape Ape to aid them, the OBCTU will be helpless to stop us!"

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We need to finish this round. I was waiting for one more set of answers but we can wait no longer! Here are the final answers:

[CENTER][B]Suspect #1[/B][/CENTER]

I have NEVER aided the CTU. They're blowhards.

2- If by bath you mean shower...last night. Naked. In the shower.

3 - Of course I would you idiot. What kind of moron question is that?

[CENTER][B]Suspect #2[/B][/CENTER]

1 - How often have you helped the enemy, and if so why?

...ONE TIME...Accident...sorry guys T__T

2 - When was the last time you took a bath?

I don't take baths. Just Showers. My last shower was this morning.

3 - If ordered to jump off a cliff and die to prove your loyalty, would you do it?

For Charles, Absolutely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intelligence we have recieved indicates that the three suspects (in no particular order) are [B]I'm Not Nomura[/B], [B]Raiha[/B], and [B]Gavin[/B].

Who answered which questions? Who conviniently failed to answer the final set? Does the fact that they didn't answer mean that they are guilty?

And most importantly--[SIZE=3][b]Who is the traitor?[/b][/SIZE]

All speculation goes here. When someone arrives at a final answer, please clearly label it so.

[color=navy]I'm assuming that for each set of answers the suspect keep the same number.

[strike]Either way I'm mostly basing this particular speculation on the latest set of answers.

I'm not really sure but I think Suspect 2 is [b]I'm Not Nomura[/b] because I recall something about someone accidentally giving away the location of a bomb or something of the sort.

For no real reason in particular I feel that [b]Gavin[/b] is Suspect 1, leaving [b]Raiha[/b] as Suspect 3.[/strike]

As of yet I have no idea who's the traitor but I just thought I'd throw this out.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Ok, so I just took a look at the other answers and after reading the answers from the first two sets of questions I've changed my mind.

My current speculation is:
[B]Suspect 1:[/B] Raiha
[b]Suspect 2:[/b] Gavin
[b]Suspect 3[/b]: I'm Not Nomura

Reasons are mainly their use of language, but I can't find that the previous two rounds match with the latest because the latest makes me think that 2 is I'm Not Nomura. Argh, confused. Anyone else have ideas? >.>[/color]

[color=darkred][size=1]

[b]Raiha[/b] is number 1.

[b]I'm Not Nomura[/b] is number 2.

[b]Gavin[/b] is number 3.

I don't think [b]Gavin[/b] has been active enough to be an effective traitor. Also, he basically recruited the greatest member we have, me. And he said that if I got taken by CTU to be a mole for the terrorists. I doubt it's Gav, for he is no traitor. He's an honorable man.

[b]I'm Not Nomura[/b] seems as if it's possible that he has been TRYING not to come off as a traitor. Going the extra mile to look unsuspicious. It's possible, but it might not be... Just an observation.

[b]Raiha[/b], in all reality, could be a terrorist. While I may be wrong, and I do love her so, it's possible that she has fooled us all.... I dunno. I don't wish it to be, but it's possible she has been a very good CTU mole. Or not.

So in conclusion, I eliminate [b]Gavin[/b] as a possible suspect. That leaves [b]Nomura[/b] and [b]Raiha[/b]. While I WANT it to be [b]Nomura[/b] (no offense), it's more than likely that the evil mastermind herself, [b]Raiha[/b] is... I dunno

I want it to be [b]Nomura[/b], but it'd most likely be [b]Raiha[/b].

Draw you're own conclusion from that. I go with the majority vote from those two choices.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]indifference looked at the remaining questions, displeased that one of their members had failed to answer the last set. Was it because they were a traitor and afraid to answer and therefore reveal who they were?

"[B]I agree with you Sakura for some of your deductions, but not for all of them. Even though our leader Charles told us to dismiss that pm that Grape Ape sent us, the one that clearly showed I'm Not Nomura, giving away the location of a bomb. For that reason number two is most likely them since they have admitted that they did indeed aid our enemy without meaning to.[/B]"

She paused to make sure she had the others attention and then continued. "[B]However, suspect one is Raiha and Gavin is suspect three. Suspect one clearly said in one of their answers: [I]I joined the second after Sandy, the little fairy beat me to the punch.[/I] And if you look in this thread here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57168]Sign Up[/URL] They did indeed sign up immediately after Sandy did.[/B]"

"[B]The only question now is just who is the traitor out of the three? I'm inclined to believe that it is either I'm not Nomura or Raiha.[/B]"

indifference thought about what she had just said but something was not right. She pulled up all the notes she had and then it hit her. I'm Not Nomura had mistakenly sent one of their replies to the questions to her and not to Charles. I'm Not Nomura was indeed suspect number three and Gavin was number two. And I'm Not Nomura was the only one who had not answered the remaining questions.

"[B]I have something else to say here. I've changed my mind. Suspect one is Raiha, Suspect two is Gavin and Suspect three is I'm Not Nomura. That incompetent fool sent the answers to me by mistake once, it's been long enough that I had forgotten. Also, by failing to answer the last question, it makes them look like they are trying to hide something from the rest of us. Leading me to believe that they are the traitor that we are looking for.[/B]"

"[B]However, there is also the problem that Gavin has not been around or online since the last set of questions was posted, so how could he have gotten his answers in? Either Gavin is trying to confuse us or somehow I'm Not Nomura got a hold of Gavin's answer's and sent them to me to make him look guilty instead. What are your thoughts on this my fellow terrorists?[/B]."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=darkred][size=1]

[b] "Well, you're points on I'm Not Nomura only supports my thoughts of him as a more confirmed suspect. Raiha troubles me, but I think Raiha is far too immoral to be a CTU Agent. She dislikes order and rules too much. Nomura however, is dicey to me... I think I'll settle my vote on Nomura."[/b]

With that, The Boss sat his hand down on the table in front of him and awaited response from his allies.[/color][/size]

Zidargh, with an elusive bag of sperm in one hand, appeared amongst the terrorists in their headquarters. Rugged, handsome, full of sperm, he approached the pre-occupied members and greeted them with a, "Howdy."

With no real response, probably due to the suspicious sudden entrance, Zidargh shifted his attention to that of someone sat at a fine, oak table, deep in thought. Without having to even move his lips, the person looked up and said, "Well... If I'm going to be the first to introduce myself, I'm The Boss."

"The Boss?" Zidargh inquired, puzzled at the sudden exclamation of authority.

"Yep, The Boss. But not THE Boss. The Boss..."

Zidargh dropped his bag of creamy loveliness.

[color=darkred][size=1]

[b] "Crap! Someone's gotta clean all that splooge up... Where the hell's Prem.... oh wait..."[/b] The Boss' frustration left him as he looked onto the stranger. [b] "Your name, brother?"[/b]

[b] "Call me, Zidargh. Possessor of the Man Sauce."[/b] he proclaimed proudly.

Looking down at the mess on the floor, Boss nodded. [b] "I can see... Well, regardless. Whilst you clean up your.... juices, I'll explain. We're in the midst of getting out a mole amongst us."[/b]

[b] "Jeez... I need a mop... sorry, what?"[/b]

[b] "Nevermind... Everyone, please introduce yourselves so we can continue business."[/b] The Boss looked on to his fellow terrorists.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]indifference just looked at The Boss as if he had grown two heads. [I]Introductions? [/I]Feeding the beast the traitor's blood was more important than introductions.

"[B]Forget introductions, how about the rest of you speak up as to who you think the traitor is? Unless your silence is an indication that we should simply feed all three to the Beast? I'm of the opinion that the traitor is indeed I'm Not Nomura, but so far only The Boss has even come forward and stated that they too think this is the case.[/B]"

She shook her head in disgust. "[B]What happened to your passion and dedication to the cause? Am I the only one eager to feed the fool who betrayed us to the Beast?[/B]" indifference looked around at all who were gathered there. Some meeting her gaze while others looked away.

"[B]This is pathetic.[/B]" indifference picked up a few things to get ready to leave. "[B]Instead of sitting here waiting for all of you to finally speak up I'm going to go out and further our leader's glorious cause. I sincerely hope that by the time I return someone else has voiced what they believe. Otherwise, my vote will be to simply do all three in. If they are too cowardly to speak up in their defense, then obviously they are not true terrorists.[/B]"

Then without a word she left the complex to go and either add to the war in the Art Studio or to find some helpless CTU member to strangle with her bare hands. Either one would do.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

He was running through the darkness; his face was that of a madman. A combination of fear and adrenaline comingled in his blood and acted upon him like a powerful alcohol. He was completely unaware that he was no longer being persued; he jerked his head behind him, every few clumsy steps and tried his best to peer though the veil of night. Even as he reached his extraction point, he nervously gripped his gun. And so Platypus, the Dutch Bomber, waited anxiously, shivering from both the cold of the desert night and the paranoia that jolted through him like an electric current.

After what seemed to be an eternity, a pair of white headlights appeared over the horizon like a pair of moons. Slowly, the lights grew larger until they completely enveloped The Dutch Bomber. Platypus threw an arm over his eyes to brace himself against the light and he observed a black silhouette approaching him. The figure extended its arm and stretched out its hand to Platypus. Hesitantly, The Dutch Bomber accepted it and it seemed as if in an instant he was in the back of an ancient truck with the Charlie Bin Laden and several of his followers.

Platypus scanned their faces and tried to speak but the excitement of the night had rendered him speechless.

"Did you detonate the bomb?" Charlie asked, pointedly.

"Yes, my king," Platypus said.

A crooked smile suddenly spread across Charlie's face.

"You've done well, my friend," Charlie said, "You set it off near the vending machines, correct?"

"That is correct," Platypus said.

Platypus tried his best to flatten himself against the side of the vehicle. The truck seemed to fly, as it launched off one sand dune and onto another. It was a wonder the ancient automobile was able to hold together. Even the OBCTU building hadn't rocked in the explosion, as the truck did now. He reflected on the bomb, the events of the night seemed to have flown by, like the dark landscape outside the truck.

"The Dutch Bomber here," Charlie said to his followers, "has been working undercover for me for quite some time. Platypus, I would like you to meet three of my finest followers--"

Charlie jerked his head to his right.

"--This is Rai Al Haswiri. You probably remember him."

Platypus stared at the menacing figure before him. The man seemed to pay him no mind. His head was bowed, as if he were asleep, but his mouth moved, as if he were praying silently. His hand clutched a cross with a one-winged angel on it. Yes, Platypus remembered him; he was the terrorist who had blatantly walked into OBCTU headquarters and demanded the release of Engel. He was either very brave or very insane.

"This here on my left, is Gavin. He is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat. He once was the champion of a South American pit-fighting league, called Kumite. Unfortunately, he was also the only member of it."

The man known as Gavin glared at Charlie Bin Laden.

"Too soon?" Charlie said, "Fine, moving on. The man driving, is my personal assassin, Nomura. He takes out big political figures that no one else wants to touch."

Nomura jestured a thumbs up to Platypus, without looking back.

They launched off of another dune and Charlie struck his cane across the back of Nomura's seat, insisting that he drive more carefully.

"Platypus here," Charlie said, "Is an expert in explosives. He found a main line near the vending machines that will cause Ploppy some difficulties with his precious computers. Platypus here was also responsible for helping us infiltrate the OBCTU base on numerous occasions, even making our recent Mitchslap against the enemy possible."

Charlie's face suddenly became rigid.

"He also informed me of the Grape Ape's unlikely survival."

Charlie's cane seemed ready to snap as he twisted it in his hands.

"Did you have a difficult time escaping," Gavin said, anxious to change the subject, "Did they suspect you?"

"No," Platypus said, "They suspected Japan."

Charlie glanced and for a brief moment, a look of pained concern spread across his face. However, it quickly dissolved and he stared off into the night blankly, as if lost deep in thought.

Suddenly, Charlie's radio crackled to life.

"My lord, my lord," indifference's voice called out.

Charlie brought the radio to his mouth carelessly.

"What is it?" Charlie said offhandedly. His voice was completely flat.

"We've narrowed down the suspects," indifference said.

Charlie suddenly sprang upright, the news seemed to have a revitalizing effect on him.

"Well, what are you waiting on?" Charlie said, "Get on with it!"

"I don't know if now is the best time," indifference said.

"What are you blathering about?" Charlie yelled, "You radioed me! We've recovered our man, now tell me who the suspects are immediately! I must know!"

"You asked for it," indifference said, "They're the men you brought with you, they're the men with you right now."

Indifference's damning declaration seemed to echo in the truck as it came to a complete hault and all of the passangers glared at one another with suspicious eyes.

Charlie stared at the radio as if for an answer, desperate to know who exactly among them was ready to jam the dagger into his back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm going to update the first post with our new terrorists, so be sure to check it out!

[COLOR=HotPink][B]Hahaha, but comrades, if I am to blame for being a traitor, then why would the CTU want to expose me? Wouldn't they want to keep me hidden, as a spy? You did not think this through. [I]They exposed me out of anger, because of the fact that I wouldn't give up any more information.[/I]

And that my friends, is all I have to say, Indeed.[/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]indifference just laughed. "[B]So you would have us believe that you were a traitor and now you are not? You did just say that you wouldn't give up any more information. Seems to me that you've simply become [I]useless[/I] to the CTU.[/B]"

She looked at the others, "[B]Have the rest of you nothing to say in your defense? I'm sure that the Beast would be pleased to feast on all of you before the day is through.[/B]" indifference folded her arms across her chest and leaned back against the closest wall.

"[B]So far I've yet to hear anything that convinces me that any of you are trustworthy. The longer each of you remains silent the more convinced I become that none of you are innocent.[/B]"

The silence was deafening. indifference pushed away from the wall and gathered her things yet again. "[B]I'm going out again. Waiting for all of you to actually speak up is a waste of my time as well as our leaders when it could be spent on his glorious cause.[/B]"

A moment later indifference had left again. Maybe today she'd actually find a CTU member to deal with. If there was one thing she had learned, it was that they excelled at hiding.[I] Cowards[/I]. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times][i]RAi Al Haswiri returned from his inexplicably long vacation hiding somewhere and swept into the main hall where all Terrorists congregate. He stumped up to the soap box usually occupied by Copycatalyst or other types that typically had plenty to say. With one fist raised he shouted with rage.[/i]

"I am not a filthy smelly and idiotic Counter Terrorist piece of slime."

[i]He paused to draw his one winged cross from his robes and hold it in his free hand.[/i]

"How dare you associate me with those double dealing, lying, cheating, morally bankrupt fools! I would never once think of betraying my brothers and fellow freedom fighters. Such an act would take me far away from the Great Mother!"

[i]The rant continued for awhile, most of it full of intriguing and good points, and then he abruptly stopped and wandered off to where the dogs were most likely kept.[/i][/font][/COLOR]

The next post will be the official accusation of the traitor. I don't care who makes it as long as it isn't one of the suspects. Hopefully it is made tonight so that we can begin the next round, which will totally rule! Don't be shy folks; if no official guess is made then we'll just have to embarrassingly let the traitor have his/her way with us without even trying.

So, someone prove themselves! We're terrorists! Terrorists aren't afraid to point fingers!

White? Are you out there? Haven't heard from you in a while. Madhat? Simplicity? Mitch?

I humbly apologise for my absence, but besides my terrorists duties...I do have my other life (Which is to hunt for an apartment, furniture, morning clases)...so I"ve been busy..I do love hanging around with the terrorists and so I will return soon....but I do point my fingers at: I'm no Nomura

[size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic] Kuja took some time to digest the news. Surely this could not be! Kuja felt hollow as he pondered the list of suspects. Rai al Haswiri? Not Nomura? Gavin? Each of them highly respected members of the cell, each of them were operatives of the highest regard. It made Kuja's blood boil to think about it, he was certain that intelligence must be faulty.

Still, did it not make more sense? Kuja stroked his now-lengthening stubble, he had only decided to grow out a beard upon his conversion to Napslam and it was taking quite well. Still, that didn't matter right now. This wasn't Extreme Makeover: Terror Edition, this was war. Kuja started over... Of course it made sense! There was no point infiltrating the cell, if your informant was going to be nothing more than a mere bottom-rung lackey!

Kuja though it over. It couldn't be Rai, even OBCTU scum would not sabotage themselves, just to prove they fit in, right? Such a compellingcase for hentai could not have come from OBCTU, surely they wouldn't have risked shooting off their own foot for want of getting a mole into the highest ranks.

Gavin did not seem like the kind of brother who would betray his friends. Kuja kenw that, through it all, Gavin had maintiained a strong Roma Catholic faith. Surely Gavin would not have sold out his friends for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver?

Then Kuja's eyes shifted to Nomura, who had already been accused twice before. "Tell me," Kuja said breakign his stoic silence. "Did you not just say that, in effect, you had become useless to the OBCTU because you failed to shed any more information?"

"Uh, yes, but you have taken me out of context, you've got me all wrong!" Nomura shouted, the accusations were piling up. she was under pressure and that slip of the tongue earlier could have cost her dearly.

Kuja's eyebrows raised. Perhaps Nomura had slipped in her defence, perhaps this was a mistake. Yet, Kuja did not have any reason to doubt Rai, or Gavin, so it came down to Nomura, who had said this.

He made his way to the center of the room, and looked Nomura straight in the eyes. He took some time to think things over one more time before putting in his two cents.

"I accuse Nomura of being a CTU spy!" Kuja boldly stated as he pointed his thinning finger at Nomura. He had only decided to starve on a fast since converting to the way of Napslam, but that didn't matter right now. This was not Extreme Makeover: Terrorist Edition, this was war. And it was about to get very, verey interesting.

Kuja gave one final look of dissapointment, before leaving the middle of the room to join the ranks on the outside. Confident that the traitor would be caught, confident that the beast would feast on the turncoat, all in good time.[/size][/font][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]Finally! indifference had been beginning to wonder what had happened to her fellow terrorists. It was troubling that it took them so long to finally speak up. Even if I'm Not Noruma was not the traitor, she knew that it would have been only a matter of time until they did betray them. She had proof that I'm Not Noruma had already been considering betraying them.

"[B]I see that you're still trying to play innocent I'm Not Noruma, but even if you were this intelligence that was forwarded by none other than Grape Ape proves it that your loyalty was questionable. You think they did it to cause problems. I think they realized that you were no longer useful or that you were a pathetic terrorist to begin with.[/B]"

indifference displayed the information for everyone to see:[QUOTE=Shy][14:27] KazuwaNomura: How's your job-life going for you?
[14:27] LostHisKeysMan: Uneventful, I suppose.
[14:27] KazuwaNomura: Ah. That sucks.
[14:30] KazuwaNomura: Oopsy lol
[14:30] KazuwaNomura: [B]Mine was in a closed thread[/B]
[14:30] KazuwaNomura: xD
[14:30] LostHisKeysMan: [B]We found it anyway. Cheater.[/B]
[14:30] KazuwaNomura: I didn;t know!
[14:30] KazuwaNomura: I'm sorry
[14:31] LostHisKeysMan: It's okay. Heh.
[14:31] KazuwaNomura: ...[B]Was it the thread called [b]"Advice please..."[/b][/B]
[14:31] KazuwaNomura: lolz
[14:32] LostHisKeysMan: ?
[14:32] KazuwaNomura: No no no no nevermind
[14:32] KazuwaNomura: lol
[14:33] KazuwaNomura: Your team needs to get like banners for everybody
[14:33] KazuwaNomura: like the Terrorists
[14:33] LostHisKeysMan: We like our diversity.
[14:34] KazuwaNomura: Ah, okay
[14:34] KazuwaNomura: ..Mind you... Ploppy gave me a truth cupcake last night...Said that "Mother" made it....
[14:34] KazuwaNomura: ...I took it...
[14:35] KazuwaNomura: and all...he got out of me was that I'm a cry baby during chick flicks
[14:35] KazuwaNomura: haha
[14:35] KazuwaNomura: xD
[14:35] LostHisKeysMan: Heh.
[14:36] KazuwaNomura: [B]he tried to bribe me[/B]
[14:36] KazuwaNomura: lol
[14:36] KazuwaNomura: [B]He told that I would get a reward for leaking information to come over to your side[/B]
[14:36] KazuwaNomura: lol
[14:36] LostHisKeysMan: Oh?
[14:37] LostHisKeysMan: [B]Just be patient, and your reward shall come soon.[/B]
[14:38] KazuwaNomura: No No no, my friend, [B]I have yet to leak information. I am loyal.[/B]
[14:38] KazuwaNomura: ....[B].FOR NOW[/B]
[14:38] KazuwaNomura: DUHNN DUHHHNNNN
[14:39] LostHisKeysMan: You said too much already.
[14:39] KazuwaNomura: ...NOOOOOOOOOOOo
[14:39] KazuwaNomura: Gah.
[14:41] LostHisKeysMan: :)
[14:41] KazuwaNomura: ...GRAPE APE....YOU'RE EVIL![/QUOTE]
"[B]As you can see you stupidly gave up the location of a bomb as well as admitting to being bribed and that you were loyal only for now. Even if the traitor is Gavin, we would do well to get rid of scum that was considering taking a bribe from the enemy. And another question...Why were you even talking with the leader of our enemy in the first place? I believe that the traitor is indeed you.[/B]"

indifference looked around yet again. "[B]A true terrorist would have never admitted to which thread they placed their bomb in. A true terrorist would have rather died for the cause than take a bribe or to even consider it. Also, your claims to be loyal are false claims. Your attempts to assassinate both Dagger and James failed as both of them are still living. Coincidence? I think not. At any rate, I suppose it is time for our leader Charles to decided just who is truly guilty and deal with them.[/B]"

Once again she leaned back and waited. Charles would settle things. He would make sure that the traitor as well as any would be traitors were dealt with. [I]I hope he does it soon though. [/I]She had plans for something else later that day and she didn't want to miss the traitor being fed to the Beast.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Charlie listened to his cohorts bark out accusations over his radio; their voices crackled with both conviction and malice.

Beads of sweat formed on Nomura's brow as the accusations flowed forth through a broken dam of reservation. The quivering of his lip ring made a soft clicking sound as everyone looked on at his downfall. The clicking became a rattle as indifference played back Nomura's conversation with the enemy--his gravest, and most humiliating transgression. The penance for his mistake had not been easy to endure, for he was forced to undertake only the most dangerous assassination missions to prove his loyalty--and still he found himself the chief suspect of treason.

Charlie Bin Laden was not a trusting man; each time indifference urged him to skin Nomura and feed him to the beast, Charlie's hand twitched with an insatiable desire to do the bloody deed. After all, what excuse did he have to speak so openly to the enemy? How could such a slip occur if not on purpose? Even if the mistake was not on purpose, wouldn't the accidental slip be a damning sign of incompetence?

"Please!" Nomura blurted out, "If I was the traitor, why would The Grape Ape publicly broadcast the information to the entire terrorist cell?"

This one glaring contradiction stood out to Charlie, as he eyed the accused traitor--he had a point.

"I see that you're still trying to play innocent I'm Not Nomura," indifference barked over the radio," but even if you were, this intelligence that was forwarded by none other than Grape Ape proves it that your loyalty was questionable. You think they did it to cause problems. I think they realized that you were no longer useful or that you were a pathetic terrorist to begin with."

Rai Al Haswiri leaned forward, ready to slit Nomura's vulnerable throat. The bloodlust of the terrorists listening in on the radio practically permeated through the airwaves.

"You know the price for treason, Nomura." Charlie said, "The vultures shall feed on your flesh, and the dogs shall feast upon your innards, while the maggots shall make homes for themselves in your eye sockets."

"Wait!" a voice suddenly interrupted.

"What now!" Charlie said, throwing his arms in the air.

It was Sephiroth.

"Do not kill Nomura," Sephiroth said, "A clumsy one he may be, but he is not the one you need be concerned with. I conducted a surch of the other two suspects rooms and one of them was quite clumsy--the traitor violated a cardinal rule of OtakuBoards--always log off of your OtakuBoards account when you are not using it--I have learned this based upon personal experience. So, upon powering up this person's laptop, I found numerous private messages exchanged between the traitor and The Grape Ape himself. This person is Gavin; Gavin is the traitor!"

A hollow clicking sound suddenly ended the sentence like an exclamation mark. The terrorists eyes panned toward Gavin, who was suddenly held a pistol to Charlie's head.

"Interesting, most interesting," Gavin said, "It seems as if you filthy terrorists aren't as stupid as you seem. But, then again, I do have a gun to your leader's head--so maybe Deathknight shouldn't put your group in the upper-tier of his next hierarchy, after all."

Gavin stroked his goatee with his free hand and gleamed with pride.

"Did I ever tell you that I was actually a reall big fan of Kumite?" Charlie Bin Laden said.

"Shut up!" Gavin yelled, "It's not as if Project Gamer 2 did much better!"

Charlie's eyes flickered with hatred.

"Why you lousy Irish, piece of--"

"That's enough," Gavin said, "You and I are taking a walk in the desert. I have already transmitted our coordinates to The Grape Ape. I have also informed him of your intentions for the Community Events fourm. You're about to log out of your game of terrorism for the last time."

Gavin ordered Platypus to release the latch and open the truck's back door. Platypus looked at Charlie questioningly, and Charlie nodded in approval. Reluctantly, Platypus obeyed and opened the door. Gavin then ordered him to return back to his seat. Gavin began to back up slowly and ordered Charlie to follow, when suddenly, Nomura hit the gas and expelled Gavin from the vehicle. The terrorists watched as he began tumbling through the desert dust.

They would have finished him off had they not seen a league of OBCTU vehicles steadily over the horizon.

[SIZE=1]Well, well, I'd say the game is up for me in the Terrorists though I would like to thank Nomura for masterfully taking every jot of suspicion on to himself for this. It's definitely been fun and I hope my new team are as much fun to work with as you guys were.

I've been away until yesterday because I was involved in a car crash on last Saturday and only got out of hospital on Monday after observation. I'm mostly fine with just a few bruised muscles that require some physio, I felt you deserved an explanation as a team. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times][i]Rai Al Haswiri shook his head in sadness. He should've known, but Gavin had been so loyal seeming, so polite. So fervent in his faith for Jenova.

Railing against the heavens, Al Haswiri rent his garments and sighed deeply.[/i]

"The will of the Great Mother is mysterious and difficult to fathom....

Gather his body up for the sacrifice!"

[i]The mass of the faithful swept forward, reaching for the traitorous dog, as Al Haswiri contemplated this new turn of horrifying events. Nomura stood still, looking stunned, a blank expression clouding over his eyes. Rai turned and slapped him. [/i]

"Come back to your senses!"[/font][/COLOR]