OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

[color=darkred][size=1]

The Boss sat a side of himself, alone next to a shadow bathed corner. He look to the floor beneath him with a deep sorrow and despair. [i]How?[/i] he thought to himsefl. [i]How could I have been so foolish? So naive? I trusted him so deeply, he was my friend... my mentor. He recruited me to be a terrorist... had it all been a ploy? What am I supposed to think.[/i] Boss cracked his knuckles loudly, his sorrow transfering to anger. [i]How dare he? How dare he make a fool of me? He intended to have me killed from the start had I been a CTU agent... he intended to rat me out when he knew I had no other way of knowing the better.... He shall pay, the rat.[/i]

[b] "Indeed, he'll pay dearly...."[/b] he muttered to himself in a bone chilling voice.

[/color][/size]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Devildog']what? hold up what room thingy am i in? lol in lost??????[/quote]

What the...hmm...

Why yes, yes you are. You want to post in the following link:

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=780001#post780001[/url]

Post as much as you want there. It's the only place on the boards where double or even triple posts are allowed! It's basically a thread where you practice your posting.

Have fun!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2]The Stick knows no fear, he only instills it in those who appose his ways. The Stick is infamous from where he hails, going under the vulgar name of F**k Stick. He prides himself in the anarchy and chaos he brings to those whom he calls his enemies, and there are many. Though, out of the many enemies he possesses, he still has a few to stand by his side, those he proudly calls his comrades.

The one known as Charles Bin Laden sent urgent news to the F**k Stick of his needed presence to help combat the infidels of OB, however the message got lost in the post office for quite some time due to it being blown up.

It arrived though, late, but still it arrived. F**k Stick grinned evilly as he read the message and proceeded to don a dirty white turban and a false white beard...also dirty. He strapped explosives to himself and raised his finger high into the sky and with a mighty voice exclaimed...

[B][SIZE=3] "Allalllalalllalalallallallallallalallalalallalallalallalalllalalalallallalal!!!!"[/SIZE][/B]

Sometime later F**k Stick arrived and met with Charles Bin Laden in secret. Charles Bin Laden stroked his beard ever so slightly while looking over his newest ally to the cause.

"F**k Stick, my old friend, it's been ages. I am pleased to see that you have decided to join us." Charles said with a yellow grin.

"Yes, Charles, I am here to help you destroy the infidels and eradicate their tyrannical rule over this land." F**k Stick responded. "However, it's not F**k Stick anymore. From this day forward I shall be known as the [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Terror[/COLOR][/B] Stick! Praise Allah!!!"[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Sakura frowned as she contemplated all the latest happenings. Especially the reveal of the traitor, Gavin. She had suspected him due to his lack of activity in Terrorist acts but had never acted on it, and so was feeling regretful. Deciding that from this point she would work with the feelings in her gut as they weren't often wrong. And the additional loss of indifference left her in surprise. Since indifference had been their spokesperson, she hadn't expected that she of all people would transfer to the other side, making her as much of a traitor as Gavin was.

The positive note of course was the new members that had been recruited. It was a good thing that they got rid of the traitors at such a stage, that was they could build up the Terrorist force stronger with those who want to work together to help.

Sakura licked her lips with a gleam in her eye. She would do everything in her power to defeat the CTU scum alongside her comrades.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=3][font=century gothic][color=crimson] How could he have done this? My mind spun into a frenetic confusion. Gavin had done it, betrayed his friends for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver. Judas Iscariot would be proud. Still, the beast would feed well tonight on his treacherous soul. Damn. Sounds like he managed to get away. Bastard.

Still, the cause had been boosted significantly by the recruitment of both Sephroth and the "F" Stick. You're overreacting old man. Sure, Gavin's betrayal had cut deep, but it had in no way destroyed the cause. Have faith, everything will work out. The beast would feed all in good time. Traitors are destined to meet their God-given fate.

Turn down the right alleys in OtakuBoards, and you can find anything. Turn down that one. There's a car there you can steal. Borrow, permanent loan, whatever helps you sleep. Get to your inbox, pick up your directives. Be the best terrorist you can be. Prove yourself old man. Prove that you are more than a multi-username hack...

Most of all, make the OBCTU pay for nearly convincing you to sacrifice Nomura to the beast.
[/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Phoenix stands timid in front of his new terrorist allies, luggage in one hand and an old WWII flamethrower in the other. Confidence not at his peak when Phoenix realized he followed two legends, Sephiroth and a ...stick. Phoenix smiles to himself and quietly says," I like to work in the shadows anyway", and begins to walk in Charles' direction. He slowly makes his way there, in a steady pace. Each step making a calm thump as each combat boot hits the ground.

Phoenix takes a look around to inspect his allies. He noticed a strange look he seem to many times before. He could tell they lost some people along the way. "More than allies, friends maybe", Phoenix thinks to himself. "Or maybe they just had some conflict with the CTU not to long before I arrived", he wonders. Phoenix finally makes his way to Charles and says," I'll be around, waiting for orders. You can find me in the back, submerged in sand".[/COLOR]

Guest The Blue Jihad
The Blue Jihad stalked to a shadowed alcove and watched as members of the cell staggered about in shock.

The fools. The interrogations produced nothing but lies and broken dreams. Weeks of investigation and for what? One reputation shattered. Another's resolve and loyalty forever to be questioned. And the third...slipped away. Escaped with pathetic bruises. And a window into the inner workings of the cell. He should not have escaped. He should have drawn his final breath long ago.

The beast would have seen to it had the mad king not been so blinded by his own magnificence and pushed that failure of an interrogation onto his followers. When he should have set his crown of thorns aside and held his hand closely to his breast, he jumped...and the knife that pierced his heart left a gash that will never heal. Where he had to act swiftly, he rested. When the time had come to make an example of the traitor, he hesitated and paid dearly for it. What manner of man takes the serpent into his bed yet brings no blade to do off with its head?

And what of indifference? The mad king had hand-picked her to lead the interrogation. Indifference. It was the blind leading the blind. A traitor questioning a traitor. But what better use of an enemy is there than to use him against your enemy? The mad king knew of Gavin's betrayal. Did he suspect indifference? Was the evaluation a ruse to out the one whose very name bled irony?

The mad king either was truly mad or truly brilliant, but the beast would prepare nonetheless, for there were forces at work beyond the mad king's perceptions and wisdom; there was still darkness within the traitor's soul. The beast began to scan across the great hall. What a sight these terrorists were.

One crumpled in a corner. The shadows could perhaps hide The Boss' anguish from most of his allies, but The Blue Jihad sensed far more in the darkness than others do in the light. And The Boss' pain could not be concealed when his soul screamed out in agony. But all was not lost for the young soldier. He was broken, but his anger and brutality remained whole. His rage and fury were strong, and the shadows had already embraced him. The beast could feel the raw strength within. In the darkness The Boss had found a mother to cradle him. But perhaps the time had come for his father to emerge from that same darkness.

The beast suddenly sensed a strange presence. Different. Alien. New. His name was Phoenix. He walked differently than the others. A military stride that marched from days of sterner justice. And his flamethrower had tasted flesh. This veteran brought a wicked, twisted smile to The Blue Jihad. The Phoenix was born out of an ancient fire.

If the OBCTU had their own Triad...then the terrorists shall have theirs.

She had been watching them for some time now; had seen some of their most trusted allies betray them. She had made her decision. Their cause was just, and their motives pure; she would be proud to join them.

She walked into the terrorist's base, flip-flops slapping against the floor; dress billowing about her ankles; eyes scanning the room. [i]Not there, not there, not... ah, there![/i] Keeping her eyes on the alcove where The Beast stood watching from the shadows, she walked up to Charlie. [b]"I hear you have a job opening..."[/b]

[COLOR=HotPink][B]I am sorry for the information and how clumsy I was. I have not spoken to Shy since I put a stop to our AIM sessions, which were going on before the RPG started. Ah, but all that aside.[/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Nomura bowed down to...Terror Stick. A God of Group Sounds. A God...of Terror.

"Charles, I think we will surely hit the CTU...more than they can imagine, tenfold." Nomura licked his teeth, and bowed down to Charles as well. "I shall do what I can on this new mission. I will bring myself back up from this poor popularity amongst the other members. I will become your servant, your slave, and most important...Your Comrade In Terrorism."[/SIZE]

EDIT:

[SIZE=1]"Did I prove myself now, comrade?" Nomura aksed Charles, holding his bandaged hand.

"Yes, for now, you've proven yourself." Charles said. "Now, sit still, this will hurt."

He un-wrapped Nomura's wound, and stuck a nerve connector on to the empty space where Nomura hand was. Nomura screamed in pain.

Charles set a bionic hand in the place of where Nomura's regular hand once was.

Nomura sat up, and moved his new fingers a little. "You know...Ploppy says he's my father. You told me that the CTU killed my father."

"I'm sorry for that Nomura. He is your father...But I couldn't bare losing a fine Terrorist comrade because of that."

"I won't betray you because of him... Don't worry, comrade." Nomura said.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Charles']White? Are you out there? Haven't heard from you in a while. Madhat? Simplicity? Mitch?[/quote]

[color=scarlet]sorry boss, life got in the way. had to go a while without the web.

hmm... for the next mission, how about a poetry and art contest? like, people draw a picture and then make a poem based on it.[/color]

So far, so good everyone! Don't let up. The OBCTU's resistance has been lackluster thus far, to say the least and it looks like we're taking over the territory successfully. Continue with the operation! Use Mitchslaps if you must! Don't be afraid to flaunt the following picture of our idol, either.

[URL=http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6a00c22526f179f21900d09lv5.jpg][IMG]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4549/6a00c22526f179f21900d09lv5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times][i]After the initial excitement of discovering the true traitor had died down, Rai Al Haswiri called a general meeting, with the great Charlie Bin Laden's secret approval. She looked at the male faces, the very few female faces, and then brought her hands together for silence.[/i]

"My fellow freedom fighters, I have a secret to reveal to you all. I apologize for the deception, but it was necessary for a time. Of course now it is not, so you must all know the truth."

[i]At this point, he ripped off his mask and robe, revealing a female form beneath. Boobies, long brown hair, delicate pretty features, long legs, all covered by a black body suit. There was a dramatic gasp. A pause. Then someone in the back row whistled. Rai stripped off the voice modifying gadget and smiled prettily at the crowd.[/i]

"I am in fact a female. Let the seduction in the name of Sephiroth and Jenova begin!"

[i]Came a mighty cheer. Some other stuff too. Zounds![/i][/font][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Japan sat on her window seat at the CTU headquarters. Walking over to her closet, she stripped her clothing. The shill cold air sent a shiver down her spine as she sorted through her clothes. Taking out a few things, she tossed them onto her bed. Stepping out of her skirt that was now on the ground, she glares at it with distaste. What she had taken out were some tight leather pants. Her boots that came to her shins as well as a tight leather blouse and leather trench coat. All are colored black and of the finest leather. She didn't bother with the under garments as they would just leave embaressing lines that she would rather not have to deal with. Dir En Grey was playing on her radio as she got dressed.

After finishing the lacing up of her boots, she put on black mascara and gel through her very short hair. Walking over to the mirror she smiled as a her eyes started to well up.

[I]How dare they suspect me. Screw them![/I] She thought. She put a gun in the belt loop of her pants. She made sure to hide the gun with her trench coat and walked out the door.

Truth was she never stopped loving Charles, even if it was four years ago or so. He broke up with her and that made her depressed for weeks. However, he still seems to keep a watchful eye out for her. Even now with him being a terrorist leader, it felt like he was still her guardian angel.

Japan nodded at herself for reassurance for what she was about to do. The moon was full and bright. It led the way to Charlie's lair of terrorists. She didn't care that he was a terrorist. She missed him so much her whole body ached.

She arrived at the entrance. [B]Charlie boy! I'm home![/B] [/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="HotPink"]Nomura sat and thought. He sipped his coffee and read a book. "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner. Good stuff. It intrigued him. He stopped thirty minutes later and marked his spot.

He pulled out his favorite weapon, his custom 9 mm pistol, which he designed himself. He polished it and put it back in its case.

He yawned.

Laura had joined the Terrorists, and it made up for indifference, and he was glad. They had lost Gavin as well, when they found out about his treason.

They had even captured Adam. Nomura blew heads off here and there, nearly captured by the Otaku police, but of course, they couldn't stop him.

All was good.

But Nomura was very distrought. Ploppy might be his father. That's what Ploppy had said. Nomura may have killed his own father. Nomura strangely hoped he wasn't dead, yet...he knew it was for the best. Nomura hadn't seen Ploppy since he had been unmasked as a mole in the CTU base.

Was it all a trap by the CTU? Was Ploppy lying? Would Nomura have to kill Ploppy the next time they met? ..Or would Ploppy do away with Nomura?

Nomura poured another cup of coffee. Peace, time to think, until he got trigger-happy again.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]My only regret on the day of our attack was not staying long enough to get a teddy bear. Would have been a fine souvenir for a fine day. Come to think of it, I never noted my attack here at base. I hope my allies could understand I just forgot in all my excitement. I hope me burning our insignia into the ground was enough of a statement.

[URL=http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=logoqh6.png][IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8870/logoqh6.th.png[/IMG][/URL]

I found myself off to the side again, looking at the world around me.I haven't been here long, but I can tell things are kind of weird here. Oddly quite and I've just been laying around here myself. I still have the sense I'm being watched. I haven't took the time to get to know people here, but when have I ever. I feel guilty now, but I can't let this get in the way in what I am fighting for.

I can see Nomura cleaning his pretty little pistol. Not my kind of weapon, not my kind of style. I am envious of his work, merciless and brutal. It reminds me of the style of the Tremor brothers. I can never really bring myself to tell him I admire his style. I don't want to encourage him, but He gets the job done.

Hmmm, a pretty lady in black walked in saying"[B]Charlie boy! I'm home![/B]". I know this is going to be good. And me without my popcorn.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=times][color=darkorchid]I speared Adam at Anime Expo! There I was! With my weapon in hand, and Panda's husband caught me in the act! There will be pictures of course, but I mutilated the man and took his soul hostage! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Victory is ours![/font][/color]