OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

[SIZE="1"][B][I]12 Hours Earlier[/I][/B]

As his footsteps sounded further and further from Commander Grape Ape's office, Janus found himself in an almost daydream-like state, musing over what mission he might had been given. It didn't really matter though, the thought of getting back into the field, back into the heat of things was all that was on his mind, Josh could order him into the pits of Hell and it wouldn't make any difference.

The lock sat concealed in his jacket pocket, even the sight of it had surprised the Irishman, much less to have it pressed into his hands for usage. Having never been a moderator, this was the closest he'd ever been wielding a mod rod, and smirking quietly to himself, he had to admit it felt pretty good.

Entering his room he quickly packed the necessities for the mission, much of it still lying in the bags he'd entered CTU with only a few weeks beforehand. The rendezvous point was about thirty clicks outside of OtakuBoards City, out in the wilderness inhabited by disenchanted veterans and feral n00bs and neither group would be particularly welcoming to the team.

[b][i]8 Hours Earlier[/i][/b]

Snap. A broken twig and Gavin's full attention, as well as the lock from his pocket was trained on his 9 o'clock. 90% chance it was one of the other agents, 9.9.% it was an inhabitant of the area who'd seen his vehicle moving in the distance, 0.1% chance it was a terrorist who'd found out about the rendezvous and come to take him out. He waited making no sound, before Ploppy exited the brush looking rather guilty.

"[b]Don't shoot ! Sorry about that, I thought I was the first one out here.[/b]" Gavin lowered his weapon, merely nodding.

"[b]No. I've been here about half an hour already. I was expecting someone else though. Have to say I'm surprised you're on this mission Spaceship.[/b]"

"[b]Guess you've been out in the field as long as I have then Irish.[/b]"

Janus turned and found himself facing an identical lock to the one he'd been pointing at Ploppy, holding it was Sour Candy, the only field agent of CTU on longer deployment than he was. SC cracked a smile at Gavin's surprise, evidently pleased that he'd been able to get the jump on him.

"[b]In the field that would get you killed. I guess hanging around all those &^£$£^@ terrorists has made you a bit complacent.[/b]" Janus merely blew out a derisive breath.

"[b]Maybe. Maybe it's just easy to get the drop on people you trained.[/b]" Sour Candy's grin grew wider, and the frown on Gavin's face disappeared into a smile as he patted him on the back.

Ploppy meanwhile had been searching in nearby rocks and returned with a locked tablet PC. Unlocking it with his weapon, they watched as Grape's face appeared on the screen.

"[b]Hello Angels[/b]" He said grinning. Ploppy smiled, Janus sighed and Sour Candy cursed under his breath. "[b]As you know Nomura was in our midst long enough to represent an absolutely dire security breach, he had access to all our active investigations as a trusted agent. Therefore your mission is to infiltrate the terrorist base, and retrieve Nomura, or should this not be possible, to terminate him.[/b]"

Janus and Sour Candy's expressions changed to smiles, of all the CTU agents, they were the ones who must enjoyed these kinds of missions with sanctioned use of lethal force. Ploppy face remained unreadable. The recording continued.

"[b]Along with this PC you'll find gear for the mission, excluding weapons as you've already been provided with the locks. As Janus acted as our inside man in the terrorist base he'll act as guide, but overall command falls to Ploppy and I know you'll follow his orders. Good luck, and God speed.[/b]"

The screen went dead as each of them pondered the mission ahead of them. Suddenly Josh's face reappeared on the screeen.

"[b]By the way, this message will self-destruct in five seconds as standard.[/b]"

"[b]Fudge.[/b]"

Sour grabbed the piece of tech, hurling it as far as he could away from the three agents. A moment later there was a quick flash and a low rumble as it detonated to prevent the information falling into unwanted hands. All was quiet for a few moments before Ploppy got up and headed for the equipment.

"[b]Alright, we'd better head out then. Our gear is over there, Janus we'll use your vehicle as it's built for the terrain we'll be facing.[/b]"

"[b]Understood.[/b]"

"[b]Sour, you'll act as lookout for any potential terrorist spotters. We need to get in an out undetected.[/b]" Sour nodded in agreement.

Each of them removed their gear and changed, before getting into the stealth-tech equipped jeep and heading towards the desert.

[b][i] Present Time[/b][/i]

Clad in black, the three agents penetrated the terrorist outer base at different entry points without incident, two guards falling stunned before Janus' lock. Moving into a secure spot, he activated his radio to report to Ploppy.

"[b]This is Janus. I'm in.[/b]"[/SIZE]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=scarlet][b]oh hi whats up?[/b]

Japan was understandably startled. Madhat had entered her room without any warning, and without a sound. She regained her composure quickly, and turned swiftly to greet her intruder.

[b]Er? hi. Is there something you want?

LOL no i just wanted to hang and talk and stfuf

Uh... okay. About what?

jus stuff. whyd you defect?[/b]

Japan was visibly surprised by this. Madhat?s question was unexpectedly to the point, and it seemed that she had no grasp on the concepts of tact and subtlety.

[b]They... um... wrongly accused me of being the mole. They clearly didn?t trust me... they thought I was Charlie?s little puppet, ready to betray them at a moment?s notice. I can?t work with people who don?t trust or respect me. Also, they insulted my cooking.[/b]

Japan was shaking with rage; Madhat put her hand on Japan?s shoulder, and Japan calmed down.

[b]Sorry. It just ticks me off what they said about me.

well, they wre rite, werent they? you betrayed them pretty quickly. im sure there not too happy about that. they may even try to punish you.[/b]

Japan?s eyes narrowed, and she lowered her hand to her knife. [b]What do you mean ? OW![/b]

Something had pricked her shoulder. She quickly twirled away from Madhat and drew her knife, ready to lunge . WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT Have... you.... done... She colapsed before she could even finish the sentence. Madhat moved quickly to ensure that the terrorist scum did not fall on her own knife; this was a mission of humiliation, not an assassination.

Madhat held up her left hand, and the tip of her finger opened up to reveal a marker of some sort. It started secreting some kind of murky substance, she rhythmically smeared it on Japan?s forehead. A few quick strokes, and she was finished.

She admired her handy work. Within the hour, Japan?s face would break out in the worst acne imaginable. To drive the point home, the acne would clearly mark her as the betrayer she is; for weeks, every time she will look in the mirror she will see the word JUDAS spelled out in horrible acne.

The acne was not permanent, and would disappear in roughly three weeks, assuming the terrorist would wash properly. Unfortunately for Japan, the side effects of the sedative would be; for the rest of her life, she would secrete two hormones. One would make her irresistible to dogs; the other, intolerable to cats. She would never pet another cat again.

Madhat stood up. It was time for her true mission, the one she was created for.

Almost immediately upon exiting her room, she ran into Nomura. He appeared sullen and lost in his thoughts; he was mumbling something about his father.

[b]oh hay nomrau where you going?

Huh? Oh. I was heading to the security room. Something seems wrong with the system, I thought I?d check it out. And it?s Nomura, by the way.

LMAO sorry. where have you bean. i havent seen you at around the past few days.

Nomura puffed out his chest, and his face became awash with smugness. I was infiltrating the CTU. I disguised myself as some n00b, and I even fooled the Grape Ape for a while. I don?t know how they caught on; my disguise was flawless.

cool! but you were caught?

Uh... yeah...[/b][/color]

[color=deeppink][b]I guess it?s true what they say, then. Fathers are always more skilled than their children.[/b][/color]

[color=scarlet]Nomura was dumbstruck; one of his teammates was speaking with the voice of his father!! He eventually attempted to reach for his gun, but it was too late. The knock-out gas emitting from Madhat had already taken effect. He collapsed into her arms. She easily dragged his limp body into Japan?s room, placed a tracking beacon on him. She could not stay and guard the traitor; she had no time for the failed progeny of her master. Her target awaited.

She ran through the camp at lightning speed. She had no fear of being caught; she had disabled the pitiful excuse for a security system the terrorists had in place hours ago. She arrived at her target quickly and without trouble.

She entered the hastily erected temple to Sephiroth. Inside was the one-winged Angel himself, accompanied by the evil mastermind Charlie Bin Laden and Sephiroth?s most devout worshipper, Rai Al Hawsiri. Sephiroth was busy writing something, undoubtedly the forthcoming event. Charlie Bin Laden was looking over his shoulder and smiling. Rai was taking pictures of herself worshipping in revealing outfits.

Madhat moved towards the support beam. She had gone unnoticed by the trio, but now she needed their attention.

[b]OMG you gusy should get out of here.[/b]

They all stopped and stared at her as if she were crazy.

[b]im warning you! self-desruct sequence activated LOL![/b]

Horror contorted their faces as they realized what was happening. Sephiroth grabbed the other two, and quickly escaped from the building. Madhat was alone, seconds from exploding and taking the terrorist?s precious temple with them. She grinned. Her mission was accomplished.

[b]OMG transmitttiing data[/b]

Outside, Sephiroth watched in stunned disbelief as his temple collapsed. He had managed to save both his colleagues and his work, but the damage was done. His home was in ruins.[/color]

[B][COLOR="HotPink"]Nomura yawned. 17th chapter. Five androids of his were securing the area. His fellow terrorists were probably securing the rest of the area. He was outisde, in the desert, reading his book. [I]Amateurs.[/I] Of course, our base of operations and the armory is underground. While the temple caved in, on top of the underground base, we'll still be able to get to it. Though, we didn't have anywhere to sleep. Oh well.

Beep.

Beep.

He had half a mind to take the beacon off. It was quite annoying. He closed his book and walked over to desertphoenix.

"This, my friend is how the CTU think they get back at us. But of course, federal robots working under the governemt can't be original." He said.

desertphoenix laughed. "This is them getting you back for the Muffin incident?"

"Well, if it is, it wasn't a very good plan." He said.

This was only the beginning. If the task at hand had to wait, so that Nomura could take out every last person on the face of the earth, he would. Even himself, if Charles willed it.

Would have the nerve to kill Ploppy? He'd like to say he did. And he would.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Laura plopped onto Charlie's bed and sighed. The furs were soft to the touch and she nuzzled a rabbit fur near her face. Closing her eyes she smiled. It was great be with Charles again. She was ashamed for leaving him in the first place. Charlie came in and sat at his desk while Laura drifted off to sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Prem 2.0's return was indeed a surprise. He saw The Boss, who was shocked to see who it was. [B]"Hey! Prem is back!"[/B] Nomura yelled as his eyes trailed away from his book.

[B]"Well, [I]it's Prem 2.0[/I] now. But what are two numbers for, eh? Strangely, I wanted to quit and join the CTU before I got snipped. yet, I decided that my enemy will [i]always[/i] be my enemy. So no worries about betrayal." [/B]Prem turned around and looked at some members he hadn't seen before. He didn't see Nonentity at all. Prem 2.0 just nodded and walked on.

[B]"Well, I better go see Charles to see what's happened in my absense. I can't wait until I can taste the CTU's fear again. But where is Charles for that matter.?" [/B][/COLOR]

Kuja came back to the cave and threw down his crimson Century Gothic text cloak in fury. "What a cheap shot!" Kuja exclaimed as he pounded his fist on the cavern wall. "Whoa, take it easy there," Nomura replied, startled at the noise and fury of it all. "Shouldn't this count as godmodding?" Kuja continued, his eyes raw bloodshot with jihadist fury. "They're counter terrorist aren't they, should they not be required to counter-terrorise?"

Kuja retreated to his spot at the back wall. "By the way," he said, after taking a breath or two,"I'm not The Kuja anymore, I'm...."

That's when "Kuja" felt the cold steel of Japan's blade at his throat. "Wha, whoa Japan, what the f...."

"You're not going to betray Charles and the cell, are you?" Japan enquired. This is when "Kuja" noticed the body of MadHat, who had obviously crossed someone the wrong way. "Uh, no." "Kuja" whispered. "I'm...I'm more like Soundwave than Starscream... The terror cell is like my family." Kuja felt the blade relieved from his throat and felt comfortable enough to breath again. "I mean that, I would like to be Jeremiah again." Japan nodded her understanding.

Jeremiah went to request an audience with the mad king, for he had some important issues to discuss with him. They had thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the fun wreckers and now it was time to do just that. Jeremiah had been meeting with the two mercenaries, Kitchen Sink (creator of "Six degrees of Wikipedia") and LadiesMan217 (the new dude with the attitude.) He could secure their services, should the mad king desire them.

[SIZE="1"]"[b]Ploppy this is Janus, come in. I repeat Ploppy this is Janus, please respond.[/b]? Nothing, three times he?d tried to reach both of the accompanying agents and gotten nothing but a wall of static.

Half a dozen different scenarios poured into his mind, statistics of how likely it might be they they?d been captured and where they might have been taken, or worse the possibility that they?d been killed. It was possible that they were observing radio silence, but they should have at least confirmed their penetration of the base interior.

?[b]This isn?t good.[/b]? The tendency to speak to himself was most apparent when Janus was place in a stressful situation. It was something of a defence mechanism, a way to work through different lines of thought.

He moved down through the roughly hewn cave system of the terrorist base, he?d been gone only a matter of weeks but was still acutely aware that Charles would almost certainly have improved the security systems since Janus? exit. He counted at least six video cameras, each positioned to give them a maximum collective field of view, but even then there were weaknesses to be exploited and he?d moved past them without any great difficulty, detonating a ?buzzer? an electronic jammer that would cause static interference for a few seconds.

Click. He pulled in a sharp breath, the sound was unmistakable, the hammer of a handgun being pulled back. His mind raced, frantically trying to think up of some way to get out of this situation. The volume indicated the assailant was about five feet from him, and was holding the gun some four and a half foot from the ground, which would give a perfect shot at his heart. Even if tried to flip backwards towards the target, there was still a 62% chance that he would be killed by the first bullet, and only a 9% chance he?d be able to disable the individual while remaining unharmed. There was only one way out of this...

?[B]I guess you?ve...[/B]? His voice was flat, as he turned to face whoever was there, his hands moved behind his head and interlocked. When her face came into view, Janus had to fight to finish the sentence, a sealed hoard of emotion flowing back into him, ?[B]...got me.[/B]?

Her face remained impassive, but the eyes blazed, he couldn?t blame her. She looked the same as she always had, her aged male disguise shed, dark hair and eyes that seemed to look right through him, deep into his soul. The one-winged angel pendant still hung around her neck. A few years ago, she would had thrown herself lovingly into Janus? arms... the arms of her husband.

?[B]I should kill you right now you... you [I]traitor[/I].[/B]? She moved forward pushing the barrel straight into his chest. His cheek blazed as a short burst of pain as her palm connected, his vision never left her face.

?[B]I won?t lie to you Rai. I spent too much of our time together lying to keep doing it now. But it was all real, every time I said I loved you, and that I wanted to spent the rest of our lives together.[/B]? He blinked back tears, of a life he might have had together in a different time.

She slapped him across the face again, tears welling in her eyes. The barrel of the pistol threatened to go right into though his chest. ?[B]I [I]loved[/I] you. I [I]TRUSTED[/I] you, and you took my trust and love and betrayed us all.[/B]?

He took a step back, unlocked his fingers and moving them in front of his chest, in a single movement he?d torn the material covering his chest, exposing the bare skin underneath which beat the heart she threatened to put a bullet through. ?[B]Do it. I?d rather die a quick, clean death than hear you say I broke your trust and our love.[/B]?

The gun fell by her side and their lips met in a loving embrace. Suddenly Janus felt at home again, and hated the thought of how short it would be... [/SIZE]

Guest Copycatalyst
We're the terrorists
Because they're meek as lambs
Ready to be slaughtered for inactions
We're the terrorists
And we shout it nice and loud
And we play it all around
Like a chain of bombs
We explode and crowd

We're the terrorists
So sing the song with me
It's the Jihad for their Christianity
For their crusade so blind
Their crusade they bleed
We're the terrorists
And their blood is tar
Life prehistoric bars

From their bones,
Where they lay
Fossilized, and droned
For being bees of lies
So yeah we' re the terrorists
Uh huh what you gonna do?
We're the terrorists
We got some hammer time
Of me, and Charles,
along with all of you
To do

Because we're the terrorists
And OB needs a revolution
So that's what we're going to do

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][i]To be honest, he really should've seen it coming. A flash of burning pain across his neck, and then he only knew he was falling forward into Raiha's open arms. A slap of silver handcuffs and Janus went down.

Will was standing behind him, giggling and holding up something long and thin and sparking. Raiha frowned slightly, but shrugged and dragged Janus by the lapels towards his new happy home. A small and very tiny cell in which sitting was the only available option. She pushed him down and handcuffed both hands to opposite ends of the cell. When he woke up, he'd discover both hands had fallen asleep. She straightened and looked over at the hungry dogs and beast in the next cells.[/i]

"Soon my pretties you will feast on manflesh."

[i]The Beast pondered her request, licking his chops like a recently satisfied lion. She smiled at him, rubbing her fingers against the cross at her neck, leaning against the bars of the cage.[/i]

"I'd be awful nice if you helped me torture the traitor...wouldn't it?"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]Hot day. Sunny indeed. Nomura yawned. Sleepy mood.

Beep.

He left the base for a few hours. Otaku City. He was driving towards a certain hospital.

Beep.

He parked in the lot, and got out of his jeep. He walked over to the hospital entrance. The automatic dorrs opened up for him and he walked over to the front desk.

He told her who he was here to see. She nodded and pointed in the direction of where to go and told him the room number.

Beep.

It seemed nobody could hear the noise of the small device. Just him. The terrible clicking and beeping noise got to him. He wasn't afraid of what they could do to him. He didn't care anymore. He was a heartless beast. He didn't need to worry about his life.

Beep.

He walked into the cold white room. The little girl was asleep. He smiled. He softly poked her on the arm.

Beep.

Her eyes opened.

Beep.

She smiled and reached up to hug him. "Daddy!"

"Hey!" He said, hugging her.

His daughter smiled at him. They sat and talked. He hadn't seen her in a month. She was sick. Maybe terminal. He didn't want to see her die.

Two hours went by. His cell started ringing.

Prem. Prem said he was needed at the base. Security and the matter.

Nomura did a bit of that these days.

He said goodbye to his daughter, Zoey. And as he was leaving the room, his wife stepped in.

"Hunter..."

She called him by his real name.

"Long time no see.." He replied. He walked towards her. "..I...have to go."

She sighed. They kissed.

He walked out into the hall.

"Bye Tiana."

Beep.

He left the hospital. He went back to the base, the place that Tiana and Zoey didn't know of. His secret life. His comrades didn't know of his wife or daughter either. His life was messed up. He messed his own life up.

And he became the cold-blooded killer that he likes to be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Beep. Nomura smoked a cigarette, watching the sky. He waited for the moment to come for the next attack. He was tired of waiting.

[I]"...the grass has at least grown about two millimeters since I've been out here.."[/I]

Puff.

Beep.

[/SIZE]

We should make this attack a success first. The media is ours, the Jihadist newspaper rips the infidels to shreds!

Even OBCTU has yet to thwart the newspaper, they counter-terrorise for nothing. There is no resistance to our latest attack, the infidel rolls over, they know their place in hell is set!

So come on Jihadists! Pick up your pens and slash at their lies! Make the infidels fell the pain they so richly deserve, for Naps the Cat and for fun everywhere!

Napsahu Akhbarrrrr!

[size=1][color=red][B]Warning[/B][/color], this post may exceed the PG rating of the thread is some places. I?ve tried to keep is as close as possible, but for the purposes of storytelling, some parts may require a little more detail to be believable, you guys are after all terrorists. I can?t imagine you?d shirk away from torture if you?d plant suitcase nukes in civilian buildings and landmarks.

[center]||||||||||[/center]

Janus woke in a cold sweat, he couldn?t believe he?d been stupid enough to leave his guard down in front of her of all people. His hands were numb, each of them cuffed to an opposite wall of the cell. The room was pitch dark, but he could hear breathing in the distance, about ten feet from him, three different creatures by the sound of it. Two of them were feral dogs judging by the intermittent growls and sniffing, Rai had no doubt been starving them for days in the hope she might be able to feed something, or someone to them. In retrospect it was one aspect of her personality he certainly found disquieted him.

The other was recognisable by any terrorist, he?d even had the twisted honour of being able to watch Charles feed a brother who?d failed a relatively minor mission to it for his own amusement, it served to be a lesson for anyone who would fail their terrorist leader. He couldn?t force his way out of the cage or the chains, and from the feel of it, he?d been stripped of everything bar his torn stealth suit which meant the lock was now likely in Charles? possession.

He could hear the Beast sniffing in his direction. It?s strength would allow it to easily break the bars surrounding him and rip the veteran agent to shreds, it seems a rather ignominious end to a life he?d never particularly wanted. In the end, he?d have been happy with the two storey house with a big garden and a white picket fence, a wife and two kids and a pet dog. The sniffing became noticeably louder, the ground shook slightly as the hulking blue monstrosity moved closer to the cage, it?s breath was hot and caused Janus to gag, large droplets of drool fell between his feet. It was close enough now to see the eyes, blood red and hungering for flesh.

?[b]Are you prepared ?[/b]? The gravelly voice sounded like stones being grated against one another, it?s immense hand moved into the cage, brushing up against Janus?s face. He made no sound, and there was only a look of acceptance on his face...

Light suddenly burst into the chamber from the solid steel door, the Beast roared in anger but as Charles entered the room it merely stood quiet and acquiescent. He walked calmly up to the cage as the Beast shuffled back to it?s original standing spot. He surveyed Gavin with a fervent grin across his lips, an equally mad glint was ever present in his eyes. He was holding what appeared to be a cattle prod, though knowing Charles as Janus did, it was most certainly more dangerous than it appeared.

?[b]So the infidel Grape sends Judas Iscariot back into my flock in the hope of doing what ?[/b]? He voice was even, there was a hint of pleasure of being able to question the man he regarded as one of it?s greatest traitors. The question trailed off, as he wanted for an answer.

?[b]Just get it over with, I won?t betray him.[/b]? A curt response, he watched a barely checked fury explode onto Charlie?s face, he stabbed forward with the cattle prod into Janus? side, pain exploded like nothing he?d ever felt before, and he screamed in agony. The prod struck him a further two times on different parts of his body, each time Janus screamed.

?[b]Answer the question Judas, and I shall make sure your death is less painful than this.[/b]? He was lying, his death was going to be as painful as Charlie could make it.

?[b]Special Agent Gavin... Counter Terrorist Unit of Otaku City... Serial number 1582... Joined December 11th 2001...[/b]? His voice was emotionless, he would not give up the information.

?[b]UNCHAIN HIM !! And have him brought to the main chamber ! I will make an example of him for every infidel who would dare oppose us...[/b]? Rai stood to Charlie?s right and released his left hand, it fell limp by his side, had Gavin had even a mite of control over it, he?d have throttled the life her there and then.

He was dragged slowly into the large open chamber Charlie used to preach his rhetoric to his spiritual army. He spotted the newest addition to the room instantly, an old style electric chair set in the dead centre. Gavin tried to struggle free of his captors grip, but he was just too weak. At that moment, all he could think about was where Ploppy and Sour Candy were. He was forced into the chair, shackled and blindfolded, he tried to breathe normally, but instinct had overcome his training and breaths came hard and fast as sweat droplets formed on his brow. Charlie?s voice took on it?s usual calm and eloquent tone.

?[b]Brothers and sisters, welcome. I present for you all, the traitor Gavin, a man of such powerful deceit that he worked his way into my inner circle as one of my most trusted allies.... but who?s true purpose was to act as a spy for the infidels of the CTU as they tried to bring our noble Jihad to an end.[/b]? His voice trailed off in an almost contemplative manner before he continued. ?[b]Foolishly he has returned, armed and armoured by the CTU for what I can only surmise was my own assassination. Through the wiles of Rai he was captured, and now we shall all witness Jenovah?s divine wrath as we put him to death.[/b] Cheers erupted from all around him.

Charlie?s hand moved up to silence his followers. [b]?...But it shall also serve as a message to the infidels as we broadcast his execution to the wider world.[/b]? More cheering erupted, Janus could make out the voices of several people he?d known, he imagined any of them would more than happily slit his throat now.

?[b]The cameras are ready Master, we?ve managed to hack into Otaku City?s transmitters, the traitor?s death will play on every channel until we decide otherwise.[/b]? Mike?s voice was unmistakable, evidently he shared no loyalty to the one who had trained him.

?[b]Then let the infidel be judged. Prime the generator.[/b]?

?[b]Wait.[/b]?

?[b]For what Rai ?[/b]? There was a hint of displeasure in Charlie?s voice.

?[b]I would like to give the traitor a parting gesture master, as a token of the end of our marriage.[/b]?

?[b]Very well, let it be said I am merciful even to infidel traitors of the highest order.[/b]?

Rai?s hand brushed across his face, her skin was as smooth as he remember. Her lips met his for only an instant before being withdrawn. She laughed and then struck his face, seemed their relationship was over. He made no response, he wouldn?t give her the satisfaction this time.

?[b]Capacitors are charged Master.[/b]?

?[b]May Jenovah punish him for all eternity then. Throw the switch.[/b]? As he spoke more and more of his fanatical glee wormed into his speech.

Electricity coursed into Gavin?s body, he screamed and writhed, his body shaking uncontrollably. The terrorists around him hooted and cheered, then after several seconds Janus? head slumped forward. Rai moved into to check his pulse, after a moment she smiled and nodded to Charlie. What followed was almost deafening as the terrorists? shouted in triumph. Charlie only laughed, but the laugh was long and maniacal, prodding the agent?s fallen body with the cattle prod to ensure he was truly dead. When he seemed satisfied he turned and addressed the gathered terrorists.

?[b]DURKA, DURKA, MOHAMMAD JIHAD !!!![/B]?

The crowd was silent, contemplative of the prayer Charlie had just offered to their patron deity. Then the silence was broken by a horrible cackle, it was deep and sinister and as Charlie watched in rapt horror, Gavin?s head raised itself again and his voice echoed out in an ethereal tone.

?[b]So you think you?ve won ?[/B]? More laughter, several of the closest terrorists had moved away from the body. ?[b]You are a fool Charlie, you and Grape Ape alike, and I shall enjoy watching this final look of confusion on your face when your bones have turned to dust... You see this isn?t my body, in fact I?ve been using this Otakubot duplicate for years...[/b]?

The look of horror on Charlie?s face now mingled with unbridled rage, but more than that he truly was afraid because he understood exactly why Gavin was laughing at him. He?d assigned him the Otakubot program years ago in the hope they?d be able to infiltrate CTU and destroy it from within, and in each of those models had been incorporated a tiny fission reactor, like the suitcase bombs they?d used. Normally they were unpowered, but if enough electricity was poured into the Otakubot body then...

?[b]Goodbye Charlie.[/b]?

[b][u]UNKNOWN COORDINATES[/b][/u]

?[b]You did not leave me that much time to escape the blast Gavin.[/b]?

?[b]I knew you wouldn?t need it. Besides we had to make it look as real as possible to avoid suspicion.[/b]? Gavin smiled at his accomplice?s anger. The white half mask of joy currently covering the left side, his associate merely continued.

?[b]I assume the attack on CTU went according to plan ?[/b]? His eyes narrowed in suspicion.

?[b]Naturally. Grape Ape?s expression was rather more sombre than Charlie?s, but I think it went as well as could be expected. The rubble of CTU headquarters is all over the news, unfortunately they?re not releasing details on the news yet.[/b]?

?[b]Very well. I shall contact you again later brother, so we may continue to Phase 2.[/b]?

?[b]Understood.[/b]?

Standing silently on the cliffs overlooking Otaku City, Gavin merely smiled. Soon it would all be over.

[center]||||||||||[/center]

Well I?m certainly glad to get that out of the way. If you?re a tad confused, consult Charles for the details, but suffice to say, Final Quest for Glory 2 is no longer a two team act.[/size]