OtakuBoards

FQFG 2: The Terrorist Cell

Charles

[SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Teal][QUOTE]Teletubbies is an excellent example of how simple-minded and dated the Terrorists' sense of humor is.[/QUOTE]

Than again...how long did it take them to come up with the word [B]smelly[/B]. Now ours may be a 1st grader's work, but [I]smelly[/I] for crise sake is just plain old baby talk. They could have come up with something better. Maybe they shouldn't have spent so much time with code names (Nicknames..whatever you want to call their effort). Also, they claim that we rummaged through their undi-draws...but that's not true. It's not our fault they left it hanging outside the porch to air dry.

Show no mercy to those twinkie worshippers and teletubbies lovers![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][COLOR=Black]We have to become smarter than we have been. Sure, we have grace, but do we have cunning?[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Black][B]We need to find a great tactic to lower the CTU's guard, then attack the innocent. Threats, we need threats!!![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][B]We should have nicknames like them too, some of us have already changed our names. Or codenames more than nicknames. I'll think of one for me, just wait![/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black][B]Also when we ruin things we should use something that they can't counter... But how?[/B][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Are we really going to get codenames? They will probably think we're copying them...those CTU morons. Hmmm, but than agian we should come up with codenames. This is to show them we can come up with better names.

It's sad that one of their members couldn't be creative in coming up with a codename. Plus...we have actually have time to spare (Since they're too busy trying to locate our bombs!).[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=times][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Well I just like my terrorist name. [b]Rai Al Haswiri[/b] is a good name. You should all pick equally offensive but derrived names from your screen names so its' easier to identify you.

That and Ploopy and Gurt are retarded names.[/font][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Black]Yes, Raiha is right. Who in the right mind would name themselves Ploopy and Gurt?

I shall be called I will be... Spock Hawk! Wait... damn can't think of one...[/COLOR][/B]

[B]My new siggy premotes the evils of the CTU.[/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Nonentity'] If we need to strap a bomb to someone, lets pick him :devil:[/quote]On the contrary, the perfect sacrifice in this case would be you or Prem. Both of you are [I]expendable[/I].

As for call names...my user name is one already. I am indifferent to the pain and suffering of our enemies, to the chaos we will cause, to the terror we will inflict. I am [I]indifference[/I]. Also...*thrashes Nonentity and Prem upon their return*...[B]That's for your miserable failure to rescue Engel and for being bested by Mother no less! Both of you are a disgrace! [/B]

*kicks both of them out the door* [B]Now go and get changed out of those wet clothes Nonentity! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=indifference][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]On the contrary, the perfect sacrifice in this case would be you or Prem. Both of you are [I]expendable[/I].

As for call names...my user name is one already. I am indifferent to the pain and suffering of our enemies, to the chaos we will cause, to the terror we will inflict. I am [I]indifference[/I]. Also...*thrashes Nonentity and Prem upon their return*...[B]That's for your miserable failure to rescue Engel and for being bested by Mother no less! Both of you are a disgrace! [/B]

*kicks both of them out the door* [B]Now go and get changed out of those wet clothes Nonentity! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

>_> I'm leaving them on the floor in the bathroom, and I am NOT picking them up.

[SIZE=1]I think the prospect of codenames isn't a bad idea, but we should circulate them via PM so that the filthy infidels won't know who we're talking about.

DURKA DURKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD.[/SIZE]

Great I have my first target imedatly when I got Charles messege. Like the Russains said "Its time for reveange!" (Although it could be the Polish that said that).

Also, how I provide a direct link to other post? I need a gattling gun! (they rule :D )

In order to do a direct link, just copy and past the URL. :catgirl:

Also, I want to make an announcement: The one strength our competition has over us is that they are more organized. Right now, we are all just running loose in all directions, with random attacks of little consequence. From this point forward, I would like my terrorists to withold any spam attacks until I officially give the word. If we organize our attacks, we will have a much better impact (and give more structure to the game).

Well, the nukes have officially been placed. The OBCTU has 48 hours from the time of this post to uncover them all. I hear that the OBCTU might end up getting some intel pretty soon though...

Also, I wll be sending out a private message detailing the plans of our first coordinated attack.

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I made a banner for myself to show my colours. Hopefully members of OB will respect that and take the time to listen to what we have to say.

If you want a banner custom made (your name, name colour, unofficial logo colour) then PM with the colours..[/FONT][/COLOR]

That's an excellent idea, White. If you could make me a "Charlie Bin Laden" banner with similar colors, I'd be eternally grateful.

Also, and this goes to anyone in general, perhaps we should come up with a flag to represent our terrorist cell. Personally, I think that it should feature Naps in some way, since he was a martyr for our cause. However, this is really up to all of you. Anyone may step up and create a flag and then we can all vote on whether to use it or not.

It will make our cave look a lot nicer.

[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]I'm only posting here to beg you folks to withdraw Premonition and Nonentity from our team thread. Premonition seems to think that I really am a giant grape-colored Ape, and Nonentity isn't much better. They were ordered to negotiate, not contradict everyone else's posts.

If we had any players of this... calibur, we certainly wouldn't send them to annoy everyone in your thread.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

>_< I will never post in your thread again. It just loked like 'the thing to do' at the time. charles has organised the group better now, though, so all is good. (though prem's idiot self can be a loose canon...)

Also, if I could have one of them banners I'd like it to say "Hidden from existence: NONENTITY"

I don't think you two have anything to be ashamed of. They have no problem holding one of our terrorists hostage. Perhaps they could use a couple more. The more the merrier!

That is...unless they don't want to hold prisoners anymore...

[quote name='Premonition][B']I'm on the same boat as Nonentity. I'll withdraw like a turtle in the face of danger.[/B][/quote]

I have found through nearly a year of experience that Premonition wil do pretty much anything one of us in the Terrorist Cell tells him to. If anyone would like to use this to their advantage, our hyper advanced PM system is always waiting. ;)