OtakuBoards

Esper Jam Underground [PG]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]^^;; just try to keep it as little gory as possible. I want to avoid an M-rating. But still, yeah, use some fun deaths. Maybe someone's mind can expand into becoming it's own universe?

lol, I better not spoil anything :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]*laughs* Now you've gone and done it DB. People are going to want to kill. Still no worries, we won't create a bloodbath or anything like that. In fact I'll wait until after GuyYouMetOnline is done with their post. Still, that does give one time to get creative and think about it, even if I don't kill anyone off. Which by the way if Aaryanna does, I won't keeping it more balanced. ;)[/COLOR]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Indigo"]I'm not, I'm simply assuring you that I won't kill off to many since you said that we don't want to do that. ;) So I'm not asking for permission, merely telling you my intent. Heh. Besides it would be more fun to work with Aaryanna on a kill since we can weave it into what happens next, and I'm thinking of adding a bit of a battle with the characters using their abilities in there, just to liven things up.[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]I'm not, I'm simply assuring you that I won't kill off to many since you said that we don't want to do that. ;) So I'm not asking for permission, merely telling you my intent. Heh. Besides it would be more fun to work with Aaryanna on a kill since we can weave it into what happens next, and I'm thinking of adding a bit of a battle with the characters using their abilities in there, just to liven things up.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I know, I just mean in general. Like, how no one thought they can kill the NPCs - you can do whatever you want. Well, except kill other characters, obviously XD[/COLOR]

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, been really busy with school just starting, and darren i know will be back by monday. I was planning on trying to post tonight I should have some time. I need to read and catch up on everything.

Edit:Sorry I won't have time for a post till about the middle of next week with work and the beginning of school, but i still want to be a part of this. someone can post about my character if they want to get on to the next part or whatever.

Okay, so I didn't actually get to killing anyone in my post. That's because I came up with an even better idea. I'll kill someone in my next post. I just wanted to get Treana's conversation with Chloe in first, and I didn't want my post to be too long (plus I don't have time to write up the rest right now).

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Hey, what's with the murder? And I was actually going to kill the gilr I made. Drastic? I say not. I am serious too, I intend for something to try and kill Tolletea, well it looks like GuyYouMetOnline will be doing that, eh?

I don't care, I'm going on with my plans anyways. Never had the chance to off someone in The Ponopticon. So this should make up for it at least. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]I know that. I just thought one kill was enough. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Actually more than one seems fine. It's probably best to not kill too many though. lol Besides, I ended up not killing anyone off, at least not yet. I'm curious to see what GuyYouMetOnline does first. Still torching large, flying birds that were annoying was fun. Heh.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]If he is willing to accept, I am offering the position of host to GuyYouMetOnline. I actually haven't even read the last 4 posts in the main thread, and I've sort of got no real plans for the future of the rp. Seeing as how he takes it more seriously and knows how to manage it well, I want to give creative control over to GuyYouMetOnline since I am confident that he can continue to make the rp fun and keep it moving. I will continue to participate as a player, but not control the game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Well I'm fine with that, though I am curious what that means about Esper Jam being connected with Shinigami Dance. I assume that since GuyYouMetOnline is taking over that the connection you spoke of will no longer be there? After all you did say that things that happen in one will affect the world of the other DB. Though if there isn't a connection anymore, that's fine too. I'll still be around for both.[/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Well I'm fine with that, though I am curious what that means about Esper Jam being connected with Shinigami Dance. I assume that since GuyYouMetOnline is taking over that the connection you spoke of will no longer be there? After all you did say that things that happen in one will affect the world of the other DB. Though if there isn't a connection anymore, that's fine too. I'll still be around for both.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well, one can't be sure. I was planning to establsh the connection at the end of both games' current arc, but there was no real plan for what it would be. ^^;; Push ahead blindly really is a pretty stupid method... thankfully SD is more planned out...[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Push ahead blindly really is a pretty stupid method... thankfully SD is more planned out...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Or simply starting before you have everything ready. Which can be hard since it's fun to get things going when it's an idea that looks like fun. Which is why SunfallE and I are already working on the next plot points and objectives for the sequel to Silver One. ;) We want it to be as successful as the first one has been.

Still I'm sure GuyYouMetOnline will work out a nice plan and I'm looking forward to it since so far, in spite of it not going as quickly as you would have liked, I've still enjoyed it just the same. [/COLOR]

Okay, it took a little while, but I've got this pretty well planned out now. I also have a new post up, and I did of course kill someone off. And unless I've got Chloe's character completely wrong (tell me if I have), she'll a: be pissed as hell at Treana, and b: think that it was in some way her fault (which is true from Treana's perspective; if Chloe'd run, Treana could've pulled Lenny out instead of Chloe. But she thinks the Chloe has to take priority).

I hope Treana doesn't seem like a complete b**** now.

Oh, also, in case you didn't pick up on it, the energy is driving the animals nuts, not to mention interfering with the abilities of anyone who doesn't have any of the energy inside them. So have some fun with that.

[COLOR="Indigo"]Perhaps you have lost interest Revolver, but if Aaryanna, GuyYouMetOnline and DB are still interested, I would continue as well. And since GuyYouMetOnline was indicating that they have things planned out, I'll wait to see what they have to say about it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Right, well, as you know I just began my school year and I already hadn't posted for 2 weeks even in my other rp, and now I even need a little time to settle into this schedule, but before too long I'll be in again. I've just had a lot on my plate lately, and despite eating with a rather large fork, I still have a good portion left :animeswea[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well it sounds like everyone else is in DB, Revolver, indifference, GuyYouMetOnline and myself. XP I'm just stuck since I was the last one to post so I can't do anything else. Heh. Still since it took me a little time to get use to school I can wait. *waits for two seconds and then pulls out her whip* Start Posting! Hehe, I kid. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] *waits for two seconds and then pulls out her whip* Start Posting! [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]That was the single most sexiest post in this thread, YET! :drool: [spoiler]I kid of coarse![/spoiler]

Ahem, well, shall we begin? >_>[/COLOR]