OtakuBoards

Esper Jam Underground [PG]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR="Magenta"]Wet seems to be gone, hence me leaving him out. Staphanie is having emotional problems currently, so her chracter can just be led through for a bit. I'm not sure about Clurr - she keeps insisting that she's 'not worthy' or whatever, but I really hope she changes her mind. Fyxe has a job, jiazu is rarely on to begin with, and I have no freaking idea where Darren is - ask Hell, he knos the guy.

Anyway, if you guys want to continue, I don't mind simply leaving anyone who quits behind. If you don't want to be in the game, you don't have to, but I won't let it end because only some players don't want to continue - and I think most of them do anyway.[/COLOR]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>.< I'm here! I've been extremely busy lately and - as DB said, a tad emotional - but I'm doing better now. I want to continue, I do, I do! School starts back in a week, though, so I'm rushing around getting things done. If you don't mind, I would love to be "led around" for a little bit longer until I get this all figured out. I will try to make a post, but I have no idea what's going on even though I've been reading. It may just be a combination of my brother being gone for two weeks, Josh's death, my mom being pregnant and trying to get ready to go back to school, but I'm all frazzled out. -_-'

But I still want to play! If someone could help me get involved to where I know what's going on, I would greatly appreciate it!

Steph

[size=1]Okay, I know I haven't really been participating as much as I'd like, and I apologize. However, this will be my last time online for three weeks. I am visiting my dad, and he doesn't have internet.

You can really do whatever you see fit with my character. Someone can kind of take care of her, or leave her out.

Sorry guys. :([/size]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Greh. I'm about to do a major story post, just a warning not to accidentally ost and contradict it. I'm sorry this rp has been so dead, but I'm about to kick it up a notch. Or twenty.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I vote for kicking it up twenty! Hehe! And with that in mind I have posted. :catgirl: Obviously until that surge of energy is gone Tasha will simply continue to maintain the shield. So that kind of leaves me in the position of waiting on GuyYouMetOnline or you DB advancing the story. ^_~[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Sorry that chapter 2 ended so abruptly, but I really wanted to get it over with and I finally came up with the perfect idea for chapter 3!

*assuming you've read the pst*

Okay, so we're kicking off 6 weeks in the future and as you can see, some crazy stuff is going down. What I want you to do first is sort of tell us what your character is like after 6 weeks of being at esper hall - after all, they've probably developed a lot more powers as well as progressed in their relationships. Leading up to, of course, how your character ends up being one of the 20 about to embark on this monster journey across space and time!

Like I said, 20 notches up XD[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]I do believe Liam got turned into stone. There's the way to gain immortality. lol That whole post had a very Dr. Who feel to it. And I see that you tend to beat Joe up a lot. Anyway, I assume that the young man with blonde hair is a new character you will be controlling? Also, I'll have a post up in a bit. Reflecting that six weeks have since passed.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Uh Prem... It's only been six weeks not six months. [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]I do believe Liam got turned into stone. There's the way to gain immortality. lol That whole post had a very Dr. Who feel to it. And I see that you tend to beat Joe up a lot. Anyway, I assume that the young man with blonde hair is a new character you will be controlling? Also, I'll have a post up in a bit. Reflecting that six weeks have since passed.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Uh Prem... It's only been six weeks not six months. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Actually the young man was supposed to be that guy Darren's character had the hots for, who was joe's best friend. I will be controlling Shiana this round.

Also, yeah, six weeks, and also they're leaving on the same day ^^;;[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Actually the young man was supposed to be that guy Darren's character had the hots for, who was joe's best friend. I will be controlling Shiana this round.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Ah I see, lol. Without a name attached to him I didn't realize he was that character. After all he wasn't exactly in it a lot.

Anyway... my post will have to wait until a little later. Meh, I have to go and take care of something first. Still it will go up today.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Shnap! Sorry about that mistake, my head wasn't on straight. So are you going to post us a little info on Shiana the way you showed us Liam? This time pick Courtney Cocks or Jennifer Love Hewitt as her pic, for the sake of all of us. (expet te female members of coarse)[/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='indifference;785445][COLOR="Indigo"]I do believe Liam got turned into stone. There's the way to gain immortality. lol That whole post had a very Dr. Who feel to it. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Wow, so I'm not the only one who thought so. lol That had me thinking about the five doctors episode where that one fool got turned into a statue during his quest to gain immortality! Hehe! Which is fine by me. ^_^ I love Dr. Who![quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="Navy"']This time pick Courtney Cocks or Jennifer Love Hewitt as her pic, for the sake of all of us.[/COLOR][/quote]No. :p For your own sake you mean, leave me out of that. *poke*

Still it should be interesting with you controlling her instead of Joe. And indifference is right, you do beat up on poor Joe a lot. lol Anyway, I too will be back later with a post. I'm sort of working together with indifference on it. Since she's of the opinion that Vanyel would not want to volunteer so my character is going to drag her along. XP [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"]Wow, so I'm not the only one who thought so. lol That had me thinking about the five doctors episode where that one fool got turned into a statue during his quest to gain immortality! Hehe! Which is fine by me. ^_^ I love Dr. Who!No. :p For your own sake you mean, leave me out of that. *poke*

Still it should be interesting with you controlling her instead of Joe. And indifference is right, you do beat up on poor Joe a lot. lol Anyway, I too will be back later with a post. I'm sort of working together with indifference on it. Since she's of the opinion that Vanyel would not want to volunteer so my character is going to drag her along. XP [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]I kind of figured that would be the case, lol. As for me beating up on Joe a lot - he is very powerful, and those with a lot of responsibilities see the most trouble, they say. He's not really in pain right now, though, he's just part of an energy conglomerate. ^_^ I can't wait to get to the part where we explain how to free the friends - this is going to be so cool! Will edit with Shiana sign-up.

[B]Name[/B]: Shiana
[B]Age[/B]: 30
[B]Gender[/B]: Female
[B]Appearance[/B]: [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/Sayuri.png[/IMG]

[B]Biography[/B]: Shiana came to Esper Hall just 2 weeks before Joe. She was younger at the time and when she first starting seeing Joe around she developed a crush on him. Unfortunately, Joe never picked up on any of her hints and was often wrapped up in his studies. Meanwhile, Shiana was so focused on Joe that she started to pay less attention. Eventually, in a flurry of tears, she confessed her love for Joe, and they started dating, only to break up soon afterward. Things were awkward for them for a long while, but that changed before long.

Both Joe and Shiana were hard workers and extraordinary workers. Before long, they started to gain lots of respect from their peers, especially Joe who excelled at positively everything and involved himself in every little thing. Both of them gradually gained renown, especially from younger espers who came to them for help. Through their work they became very close friends and many started to confuse them as siblings or a couple.

About five years after having come to Esper Hall, Joe and Shiana tried once more to become romantically involved. Due to their renown, it was a well-known relationship with a lot of supporters, and the two felt very deeply in love. After a month or so, though, they realized that it couldn’t work out. Both of them were far too busy and neither was very good at handling a relationship. Once again, they broke up, only this time they remained good friends. People who weren’t around at the time still confuse them for a couple.

That was a year or so ago. Shiana still has feelings for Joe, though she is content with just being close friends. Whether Joe reciprocates these feelings is unknown, though his demeanor toward her often resembles that of a married couple.

[B]Powers[/B]: Shiana can see days into the future, though she never looks at the right time. Her mental capacity is considered extraordinary. She is a master of shields.
[B]Affinity[/B]: Love is love, gender is nothing
[B]Other facts[/B]: Loves reading romantic novels that take themselves seriously and is a big anime fan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Aaryanna'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"] Since she's of the opinion that Vanyel would not want to volunteer so my character is going to drag her along. XP [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]And done, with the dragging that is. lol I leave it to you to finish up any further conversation they might have.

And Shiana, lol gotta love it. She's almost like a non perverted female DB. :p [/COLOR]

o_0

When did you get back?
Okay, I've been out of town for about a week (and I would have told you guys, but it was last minute since my grandpa was in the hospital)

Anyway, I'm back now and after work, I'll catch up on all the reading and make a post...

EDIT: Done, and with much complication... It seemed that I messed up and Rat B-- I mean DB-- wouldn't let it wait until I had a few hours of sleep in me. And btw, I completely agree with Indifference: You should have tagged a name on him if that was who he was intended to be... Anywho, now that I've added that to the story, I'll give you a name...

It's Jake! And since I realize he hasn't been mentioned a lot, I can forgive. (After all, I don't even remember his last name)

Okay, so if you don't mind DB, I'll make a sign-up for sometime soon. And also if you dont' mind, I'm going to bed!

P.S. I would also like to point out that I did not create Jake. DB did. He's the guy mentioned with Joe and the fat one after Liam teleported all of them to his office. I just gave him a name and a bit of a personality. Sign-up for him coming soon!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='indifference;785500][COLOR="Indigo"]And Shiana, lol gotta love it. She's almost like a non perverted female DB. :p [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Uh indifference, I don't think that's possible. XP A non perverted DB that is. lol[quote name='Darren'']P.S. I would also like to point out that I did not create Jake. DB did. He's the guy mentioned with Joe and the fat one after Liam teleported all of them to his office. I just gave him a name and a bit of a personality. Sign-up for him coming soon![/quote]It's not necessary, once Rat Boy :p spoke up I remembered who he was suppose to be. Bah! Now even I find myself thinking of you as RB instead of DB. XP I hope you realize that's a good thing DB. Heh.

Anyway... I'm ready to get going on the next chapter! :catgirl:[/COLOR][/FONT]

So I guess we're just waiting on DB to post the next chapter or something? Because it's been so long it makes me wonder whether he intended to do so immediately or not. (obviously not immediately) I would make another post in the mean-time, but I'm not allowed to double...

What's your excuse?

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Darren']So I guess we're just waiting on DB to post the next chapter or something? Because it's been so long it makes me wonder whether he intended to do so immediately or not. (obviously not immediately) I would make another post in the mean-time, but I'm not allowed to double...

What's your excuse?[/QUOTE]DB hasn't been on since the 28th of last month. And since we are suppose to be going to where Joe's mind was taken, I was assuming that he was going to post indicating that fact. So until DB gets back or if after a while GuyYouMetOnline wants to take over again, we are officially stuck. Which is kind of a pain since I was still enjoying this RP.

Still I say we give DB a little longer to show back up since it hasn't been a week yet. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Sometimes, in life, things happen when you least expect it and take you by surprise and change your whole life. A relative or pet can die, you can be horribly wounded, or find out you have a terrible disease.

Or a lightning storm can fry your router leaving you without internet for a full week XD Sorry bout that, yall. [/COLOR]