OtakuBoards

Esper Jam Underground [PG]

2010DigitalBoy

[quote name='HellsMinion6676']That is what I am wondering I just gave up and made Joe the one for teleporting, since he is always teleporting everywhere anyways, so if he doesn't like it then he can make a teacher or get over it.[/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]actually, I'd like you to change it, and I prolly should have said this before: Joe will not have any classes. He [i]hates[/i] the mere idea of Esper Hall being anything like a school, and he's much too busy to be doing something like a class. [/COLOR]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy]*Steals Indiff's mod-rod and zaps himself with it*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I'd be careful when it comes to that sort of thing. With your luck you'd end up accidentally banning yourself you know. [QUOTE=Caoimhe][color=blue]I thought the reference to ML was cool. ^_^; I'm gonna have to refrain from using ashke and ke'chara now... Hehe. [now wants to pull in a Stefan][/color][/QUOTE]Glad you like it. It's why her nick name is Ashke. But beyond the name she's nothing like Vanyel. But there will be similarities since I was creating her for an RPG based off of the Valdemar series. [QUOTE=Aaryanna][COLOR=goldenrod']As well as being influenced by playing Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King[/COLOR][/quote]Ah, so that's where you got the idea for the charm power. You planning on developing her with similar skills like Jessica has in the game? That would be pretty funny actually. I'd be curious to see how you adapt them to fit in the RPG.

As for the teacher bit. No worries DB, it's not that hard to simply choose a name from random to use. It's not like they have to be as developed as regular characters after all. When I get to it they'll be a lot like the librarian. You'll know their name and a tiny bit about them but not much else. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='indifference;781027][COLOR=Indigo] Glad you like it. It's why her nick name is Ashke. But beyond the name she's nothing like Vanyel. But there will be similarities since I was creating her for an RPG based off of the Valdemar series. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Man, I hope your still thinking of doing that. I positively love that series. RPGing in that universe would be sweet. ^_^[quote name='indifference'][COLOR=Indigo'] Ah, so that's where you got the idea for the charm power. You planning on developing her with similar skills like Jessica has in the game? That would be pretty funny actually. I'd be curious to see how you adapt them to fit in the RPG. [/COLOR][/quote]Yup That's exactly where I got it from. Hehe, I just think it's too funny in the game how monsters will sit there with little hearts going around their head staring at her in adoration instead of attacking. :catgirl: But yeah, I was planning on taking the rest of the stuff and modifying it for Tasha to learn as she works on getting her power under control. [/COLOR]

[color=blue]*would die from happiness if someone created a Valdemar series*

>.> I write Fan Fictions... it would be so much fun to play a Tayledras or a Herald.. *dreamy look*

OK, gone now for the rest of this week. ^_^[/color]

Oh, nevermind... I was going to post, but I wanted to get to bed by midnight and I would only ahve 8 minutes to do that... So you might see a post from me tomorrow... It depends on if I'm still feeling creative after 7 hours of sandwich making...

My guess, most likely not, but maybe there would be a miraculous post that will get me to think of something neat...

Until tomorrow.

[size=1]Sorry I haven't really been around. I'm going to go post right now.
Dang, all the girls are flocking to Shayla. :cool:

Oh, right. Also, I was thinking since a lot of you guys can read people's thoughts, someone should catch onto Shayla's lying problem. That'd make things interesting. ;)[/size]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Meh, someone else will have to catch Shayla in a lie since Vanyel does her best to keep any thoughts out.

I'm thinking it's going to be funny when Aaryanna's character Tasha arrives though, what with that Charm thing of hers. That's gonna confuse the hell out of Vanyel since being interested in guys or girls is something she doesn't think about. lol

Anyway...I'll be back later with a post so we can get to chapter two. I'm eager for Takuya's and Aaryanna's characters to show up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=NAVY]I can't wait either. Their characters are well thought out. It seems that their sexuality is out in the open, you don't see that much now. My friend's gay and he's really open about it. Well, I don't know about any others town's out here, but mine is very descrete about homosexuality, I say let them do as they please. Love shouldn't be ristricted by gender, it should be based on love.

Wow, look what one thing will make me say.

Anyways, I don't mind if anybody wants to talk to my character, I don't mind at all. I need to get to know someone around the place other than Chocolate and that girl Miri, who I won't be posting about for a long while.[/COLOR]

I post!

That makes three...

Sorry if I went overboard, I can change it if you'd like DB, but rally, if Chloe's going to have all this stuff about her dad, I just wanted to give her a bit more of character development rather than ignoring her past. I understand that Joe wasn't at Esper Hall in Alfred Verena's time, but I figure he's somewhat of a legend...

Oh, and DB, I have to send you a PM about something!!! So expect one soon, so I'll know what to do before I make my next post!

[COLOR="Magenta"]Darren, you never cease to amaze me in the fact that you always seem to get my characters and intentions down pat, that was perfectly fine and I trust Joe in your hands in the future :animesmil Very nice. Also, to Fyxe, when she said 'period' did she mean... :animedepr

EDIT: As a note, yall, do not use other characters unless you have permission, lest you throw their plans off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Alright, I've semi tagged your character Clurr since you posted that he was heading for the library. And though Vanyel mentioned the teleporting class I avoided having him agree so that's completely up to you to decide if he'll join it or not. ;)

If I got his responses wrong just let me know and I'll change it. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR=NAVY]I can't wait either. Their characters are well thought out. It seems that their sexuality is out in the open, you don't see that much now. My friend's gay and he's really open about it. Well, I don't know about any others town's out here, but mine is very descrete about homosexuality, I say let them do as they please. Love shouldn't be ristricted by gender, it should be based on love.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I like you.
My town is full of douchebags, too, when it comes to homosexuality. Then again, I live in a small town in Iowa, go figure. I'm still taking my girlfriend to prom, they can suck it. Haha.

And no, DB, I didn't mean menstruation. I thought about that when I typed it, but, meh. It just means: "Period, end of sentence." :p[/size]

[quote name='Fyxe'][size=1]I like you.
My town is full of douchebags, too, when it comes to homosexuality. Then again, I live in a small town in Iowa, go figure. I'm still taking my girlfriend to prom, they can suck it. Haha.

And no, DB, I didn't mean menstruation. I thought about that when I typed it, but, meh. It just means: "Period, end of sentence." :p[/size][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]

Thanks Fyxe! Sometimes girl can be bitched towards lesbian's. Sometimes they're worse than stright men making fun of gay men. But I'm still confused by the meaning of metrosexual, never wrapped my mind around that.

All of my friends are a bag of nuts! My gay friend gives titty twisters, my ditsy friend acts ditzy even though she isn't ditzy, and I'm short. And I was a victom to his twister of doom! XD

But enough about my friends. [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=indigo]Hewwo. I back.

Bwah. ^_^ I have no prejudices against gays/lesbians or bisexuals. My boyfriend's half-sister is a lesbian and her girlfriend was actually my neighbor before they started dating, and was kinda like a mentor to me...

...now [b]that[/b] has wierd connotations to it, dudinnit? o_O

Now, back to business.... o_o oookay, my mind is just gone that way today...

...where is my character?[/size][/color]

[COLOR="Magenta"]oi, sorry this rp ahs been blank lately. I have a ton of responsibilities I've been catching up on, but now that the Panopticon is fully over and my schedule is out of wack again, I can get back to work on this.

Don't post for a lil nit - I'm going to rbing in Ch 2 now. I was originally planneing to wait till day 2 but that's not happening at this rate, and besides this rp is all about the crazy - right-o. Workin on it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Don't post for a lil nit - I'm going to rbing in Ch 2 now. I was originally planneing to wait till day 2 but that's not happening at this rate, and besides this rp is all about the crazy - right-o. Workin on it. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Meh, I assumed that people were just busy for the holiday. I know I was. But since you say you're moving us to chapter two. I'll wait on another post.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]worked out pretty good for me... our computer got killed by a virus(or ten)... :( so now I'm using this ancient laptop until it gets unkilled or my new laptop shows up... blah.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Don't post for a lil nit - I'm going to rbing in Ch 2 now. I was originally planneing to wait till day 2 but that's not happening at this rate, and besides this rp is all about the crazy - right-o. Workin on it. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]*dances* Yay! I'm ready for chapter two! :catgirl: I'm ready to get started in this RPG. Just thinking of all the wacky stuff has me fired up to get going! *starts waiting for DB's post... Where is it? hehe I kid!*[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]The post is up! Hooray! Okay, so i skipped everyone ahead to 6:30 so we'd all be at the same time. I think setting everyone at different times was prolly a bad idea since it's hard to keep track of you and plan out major events ahead of time. Anyway, I didn't jump right into a big event, since i have to give the 2 new guys a little time to come into the community, which is grand because now rather than them coming on day 2 then having to wait to initiate the coming event, I can do it at the start of day 2. I'd suggest you all make your next couplr posts round off your characters day with whatever they have planned so I can get into it. I've laid down a little groundwork with some basic hints as to what's coming. Within a week or so the real action begins, hehehe...[/COLOR]

All right, about time chapter 2 started. Okay, my post's up. Hope I got Joe right, DB. Also, since I forgot to mention it in my sign-up, I'll be using [COLOR=gray]this color [/COLOR][COLOR=black]for the speech of characters other than Treana. I hope this whole thing with the two selves and all the switching between them isn't too confusing. Just remember that when I change between the two colors, I'm changeing between Treana's two selves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]I sort of made a funny in the main thread! But after PMing[B] DB[/B], he said he didn't mind. And I thought it was corny!!!

So DB about chapter 2. What's the main idea for it? Is it going to be about that druid story? Or is this info confidential?

[COLOR="Indigo"]P.S. We better have awards after this RP! [/COLOR][spoiler] I kid![/spoiler][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"]Hehe. ^_^ That ended up being a little longer than I expected. So, sorry for a lengthy first post! I kind of got carried away there. I'm sure I got Joe right since he seems to have a personality of appearing to be uninterested when in fact he's far from it. ^_~ Though if I'm wrong I'll edit it if need be. Anyway. Time for some fun! :catgirl:[/COLOR]