OtakuBoards

Esper Jam Underground [PG]

2010DigitalBoy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Darren']Okay... It seems like we've been a bit low on activity. (Not something to be worried about, but I'm just pointing it ou) I would like to wait to make my post at midnight since that's what I stipulated in my last post, but it seems like we've only moved up to 7:45... So, if you no one else has a problem, then I'll make a post (granted that Fyxe still wants to go first) puttingus at midnight, and then Hells can end off the day or something. (since I know he wants me to include Dante at the club as well)[/QUOTE]Last week was the forth of July remember? Also DB told us to have our characters wrap it up for the day and most of us already have. We are waiting on the rest of you to post. ;)

Also, even though only DB knows what he has in mind, time wise, unless your character is going to talk to another one the time is irrelevant. Your post at say midnight would not matter if it came before Fyxe or Aaryanna who are still around 7:45pm. I for one don't find characters, in the same day being at different times confusing.

Even then DB, you can always start off the next part if people take to long, after all, if it's the morning of day two, the implication that people at one point did indeed go to bed is rather obvious isn't it? [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Last week was the forth of July remember? Also DB told us to have our characters wrap it up for the day and most of us already have. We are waiting on the rest of you to post. ;)

Also, even though only DB knows what he has in mind, time wise, unless your character is going to talk to another one the time is irrelevant. Your post at say midnight would not matter if it came before Fyxe or Aaryanna who are still around 7:45pm. I for one don't find characters, in the same day being at different times confusing.

Even then DB, you can always start off the next part if people take to long, after all, if it's the morning of day two, the implication that people at one point did indeed go to bed is rather obvious isn't it? [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm stalling because I'm tired, sunburned, my muse is on vacation, I forgot where we are and don't have a strinct enough aesthetic for this rp, I have a lot of stuff i'm doing, and I'm a naturally lazy person. >_>

Indiff, you've been a magnificent advisor to me in the past - I'd be honored if you PMed me some aid...[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Well, if your waiting two days for it, maybe you need a few naps? Well, you have posted that you haven't been having enough sleep, now I've been staying up until 4 for the past week, and I'm really tired, and my muse has gone on vacation too.

All kidding aside just get some rest DB, if you can't get to sleep, find a way to that won't hurt you. So don't take any sort of pill! Just rest up, okay? I'm sure we can all let you re-cooperate. OB isn't going anywhere, okay DB?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]I'm stalling because I'm tired, sunburned, my muse is on vacation, I forgot where we are and don't have a strinct enough aesthetic for this rp, I have a lot of stuff i'm doing, and I'm a naturally lazy person. >_>

Indiff, you've been a magnificent advisor to me in the past - I'd be honored if you PMed me some aid...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]By all means, like Prem said, take a moment to catch up on some sleep. It's not like OB is going anywhere.

Still that being said, based on what you said in your pm I sent you a response that I think would fit into what you have in mind. You've already got an excellent idea so no worries about your muse being gone. I would imagine it's the being tired part that's making it hard for you to put it into action.

Also, while you get that rest in Darren and Fyxe as well as anyone else who needs to indicate their characters are done for the day can get their posts in. Also, feel free to ignore me if I seem eager and impatient. I only have two classes this summer so I have lots of free time that normally I don't have. lol[/COLOR]

[size=1]Sorry for the delay, guys... I've been working all week, while trying to squeeze in computer time and re-reading Harry Potter before the new book. :p

I'm going to get my post up within the next two hours or so. I'll be able to keep up better this weekend, I decided to be selfish and take a three day vacation from work. :)[/size]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Also, even though only DB knows what he has in mind, time wise, unless your character is going to talk to another one the time is irrelevant. Your post at say midnight would not matter if it came before Fyxe or Aaryanna who are still around 7:45pm. I for one don't find characters, in the same day being at different times confusing. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Well it's not that I mind posting... But it's more of my OCD-ish nature that won't let me... [SIZE="1"]ask Hells. He knows.[/SIZE] That would bug the crap out of me to see something go from 7:45 to midnight, and then back to 8 or 9 o' clock... I would have to die. (no joke) So it's not that it's confusing, but I have never been able to immerse myself in a story of any kind (book, RPG, whatever) that didn't have continutiy or switched character perspectives a lot.

But, since I assume DB is taking a much needed rest, (and I hope he is for health's sake) I'll wait for Fyxe to post, then I'll post with Chloe... And since I'm going to leave it open-ended, (Yes, I already know exactly what I'm going to write; I just haven't done it yet) I'll let Hells finish off the day for both of our characters. Then DB will get to have fun with his next chapter starting on Day 2...

[quote name='Darren']Well it's not that I mind posting... But it's more of my OCD-ish nature that won't let me... [SIZE="1"]ask Hells. He knows.[/SIZE] That would bug the crap out of me to see something go from 7:45 to midnight, and then back to 8 or 9 o' clock... I would have to die. (no joke) So it's not that it's confusing, but I have never been able to immerse myself in a story of any kind (book, RPG, whatever) that didn't have continutiy or switched character perspectives a lot.

But, since I assume DB is taking a much needed rest, (and I hope he is for health's sake) I'll wait for Fyxe to post, then I'll post with Chloe... And since I'm going to leave it open-ended, (Yes, I already know exactly what I'm going to write; I just haven't done it yet) I'll let Hells finish off the day for both of our characters. Then DB will get to have fun with his next chapter starting on Day 2...[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]As someone with an extreme case of OCD I have this to say: you're weird XD Damn it man, ignore the stupid time thing. A lot of people want to strangle you right now >_> This is an RPG about maniacally strange occurances - if you don't like it when things suddenly change, you may be in for some discomfort...[/COLOR]

[quote name='Darren']ask Hells. He knows.[/QUOTE]

He isn't kidding he would die from it, he's not the worst person i have ever seen but it is bad and he would kill over from it. And I am getting impatient to, waiting around for darren to post is very boring. I have had to find things to occupy myself with.[SIZE="1"]thank god for photoshop.[/SIZE]I will go crazy soon if he doesn't post.

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As someone with an extreme case of OCD I have this to say: you're weird XD Damn it man, ignore the stupid time thing. A lot of people want to strangle you right now >_> This is an RPG about maniacally strange occurances - if you don't like it when things suddenly change, you may be in for some discomfort...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
No no, don't misunderstand. Changes in the story of the RP is perfectly fine. In fact, I created Chloe with such an odd personality to conflict with my own... She's completely messy, yes...
But when you mess witht he mechanics of the RP, I can't handle it... Now, if you were to say for everyone to go back and change their posts and to not include the time signatures at the beginning of their posts, I wouldn't mind a little time skipping every now and then...
But in my head, it feels like a rule, and I don't want to disturb the internal rules... [SIZE="1"]They scare me.[/SIZE] And I don't think I would mind so much if others did it, but I'll be damned if I ever do it or am the cause of it. Hence my asking permission to jump 5 hours ahead. I wasn't going to do it unless I got everyone's okay, particularly Fyxe's because I didn't want to have to be at midnight and then jump back...

*sigh* s'all good now anyway.

I posted, and I'm rather entertained with how Chloe looks in my brain as Jake drops her. I'm also entertained witht the image of Dante falling right passed her... It amuses me...

TO HELLS: *pokes* :p Go make your post. Just make sure that you don't talk about Chloe a lot... I want it to be sort of understood that she went back to her room alone without conversation... She's a little PO'd at the moment. hehe, I prolly shouldn't be so cruel to my character.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Day 2 begun and crazy already. You may have noticed that [B]Wet Cement's [/B]character Levon was left out of this journey due to Wet's inactivity in the rp. He isn't out of the rp permanently, just for this journey. If Wet comes back later he can join in when appropriate.

Also, haha! for this part of the game, joe is in captivity, so I will be controlling...

[B]Name[/B]: Liam Eldren
[B]Age[/B]: 110
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[B]Appearance[/B]: [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/missbeeatch2u/voi_sheen_p1.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Biography[/B]: No one can really say where he came from or what his position is, but he seems to be the commander of Esper Hall or something. The people who oppose him want him gone, but even they don?t know his real purpose. Liam has prospects of becoming immortal.

[B]Powers[/B]: His powers range to all sorts of field and are vast

[B]Affinity[/B]: He likes young, dark women?

[B]Other facts[/B]: Liam is a total bastard who thinks he rules everyone.[/COLOR]

Very neat post, DB... 'Tis very interesting.

Anywho, I just thought you should know that you should probably fix Dante's name in your post. When you're talking about Chloe and Dante being able to learn things at an unreal rate, you call Dante, "Damien." Understandable, since Hells had Damien in The Panopticon...
Also, I wasn't really intending for Chloe to learn abilities [I]that[/I] fast. Especially not as fast as Hells wrote up her flying in his post... But I was only doing that because I didn't want to mod the thing. Since you said it first though, that gives Chloe the incentive to practice on her training in Shiana's class.
Oh yeah! And what's up with Joe's name changing? I thought it was Deadrien... Now it's Haughm? (forgive me if I spelled it wrong)
Okay the, I'm out; have to go to work.

[COLOR="Navy"][B]Actually I thought Liam would look more like this...[/B][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://charltonhestonworld.homestead.com/files/CH-Moses9.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR="navy"]Note the robe that symbolizes the ol' fart's power. And notice the way he's standing too. He has power in his arms as the skies behind rage with lighting. either that or he's taunting someone saying "come on big guy fight me!" But hey an old star who looks like an older version of Charlie Sheen, works just as well as an old painting. Who am I to judge?[/COLOR]

[size=1]I always thought Liam would look like the old priestess that trained Kagome from InuYasha... you know, only male. >.>

Oh, and I PMed DB already, but just so everyone knows: Dusty's power is NOT supressing emotions; that's just a natural reaction to pain. Her power is her firestarting/controlling.[/size]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Understand that Liam was not talking about their current abilities, but ones they will learn in the future. He was simply overestimating everyone. In Liam's mind you are all to become some kind of demi-gods or something. Yeah, he's basically a kook. Also, I doubt he remembers Dante's name :p

As for Joe's name canging >_> fuck, I am in TOO many rps....[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy;783308][COLOR="Magenta"][B]Affinity[/B]: He likes young, dark women?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Why am I not surprised? Also, just what do you mean by dark? That's pretty vague you know.[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Understand that Liam was not talking about their current abilities, but ones they will learn in the future. He was simply overestimating everyone. In Liam's mind you are all to become some kind of demi-gods or something. Yeah, he's basically a kook. Also, I doubt he remembers Dante's name :p

As for Joe's name canging >_> f***, I am in TOO many rps....[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Funny you should mention that since I got the impression that he was talking about stuff our characters can't do as well as being unaware of. After all you had him referring to Vanyel having some unknown ability. It did occur to me that he was seeing things that aren't there too. Also... *smacks* watch the language DB, since I know you'll forget if someone doesn't take you to task over it. lol

Also, what exactly did you want us to do? Write in our character finding themselves there much in the same way you did with Julian? And would Liam explain things to each one of them? I'm assuming this is the case. Then from there we just find each other? Do we just make up what we find there? Or is there dangers the characters have to worry about? [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]um... be creative? Well, I imagine Liam gave the same message to everyone, and now wants you to find each other. Some may have strted together or closer to others, it's all random and up to you. So... do whatever you want. I'll show my face when you've become a group (and if it takes to long, I'll put you in one :p)[/COLOR]

[quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']Okay, my latest post's up. Hope I did Liam right. If I need to change anything, DB, just tell me.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]guys, guys, stop being so paranoid! this is an rp governed by all ^^;; [SIZE="1"](how the hell did I go from being guy no one wants to hear from to guy everyone wants answers from?!)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]guys, guys, stop being so paranoid! this is an rp governed by all ^^;; [SIZE="1"](how the hell did I go from being guy no one wants to hear from to guy everyone wants answers from?!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Well, that's the downside to hosting an RP I guess. :animesigh

[COLOR="navy"]Well, I was posting something very good last night, but I accidently hit a button which brought me to another ste. Then when I pressed back all my post was gone. Boy it really sucked. I have to watch my hands more. >_<[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]guys, guys, stop being so paranoid! this is an rp governed by all ^^;; [SIZE="1"](how the hell did I go from being guy no one wants to hear from to guy everyone wants answers from?!)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]Suck it up Rat Boy. ;) Besides the only thing I was really wondering about was that reference to Liam liking young dark women. Since I was wondering where your perverted mind was going with that. lol [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Suck it up Rat Boy. ;) Besides the only thing I was really wondering about was that reference to Liam liking young dark women. Since I was wondering where your perverted mind was going with that. lol [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Indiff the real question is where [b]isn't[/b] it going?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"]Well since things seem to be going a little slow I decided to put everything all together in one post. Going to bed, being put there by Liam to having Tasha find someone immediately. So now I have both Vanyel and Tasha heading towards someone since Tasha can hear their thoughts. So lets get everyone together so we can see what the next wacky part of this rpg is. :catgirl:[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]I am so confused right now it's not funny. I thought there were 11 of us? And even if Wet Cement isn't playing right now, that would still mean 10. So why does everyone keep saying 9? I have a feeling I am so turned around and wrong on this it isn't funny, but I am so confused.[/color]