OtakuBoards

Esper Jam Underground [PG]

2010DigitalBoy

[COLOR=Indigo]Meh, I don't mean to make my posts so long. It's kind of hard to cram all the ideas I have down into a shorter post. This RPG is practically begging for the possibilities of a place like Esper Hall to be explored. Anyway, I think I got Liam Eldren down all right, having him be slightly know it all by finishing what Vanyel was thinking for her. If I'm off just give a yell DB and I'll edit it for you. As well as you Wet Cement if you feel that I got Levon's responses wrong.

Oh and by all means Clurr, feel free to have Julian associate with Vanyel. So long as her responses are a bit reserved she's pretty easy to work with. And even then, it's not like we can't make use of the edit button if needed. ;)[/COLOR]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, DB, you got Chloe's personality down perfectly!!! It's amazing how you did that... And thank you. After seeing how you handled Shiana's class, it makes me more comfortable knowing that it's not as magically inclined as I originally thought. So thanks!

[COLOR=Magenta][I]oh my god, prem, did you just backwrite?![/I] Please don't write in for events that already happened, it makes no sense!!!

Also, indiff, that was perfect, lol. The niceness is all just a trap! He wants you to join him!!! XD

Also, everyone, you don't have to be linear with your timing. Those of you who have signed up for classes, by all means, send your charactre to class. Please post the current time at the biggining of posts, though, to lessen confusion. mine took place at 12 I think, so you all have a whole day ahead of you. The speed at which you finish that day depends on how fast you move and your involvement with other player's chars.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Takuya']Just a heads-up: I'll be joining this RPG at the start of the next chapter. My sign-up is up in the Adventure Inn thread.[/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]oi, that you shall. Your character truly is the queen of all introverts XD so much so that she simply talks to her self (even mote extreme than an imaginary cat I think) I think I can break herm though.

One thing, Takuya, your sig is annoyingly huge. Any chance I could ask you to trim it down? Preferredly those damn smilies?[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta']One thing, Takuya, your sig is annoyingly huge. Any chance I could ask you to trim it down? Preferredly those damn smilies?[/COLOR][/quote]
[color=pink]*gasp* No! That's the way his signature's been for years! *isn't kidding. waves at Takuya* Hey dude.[/color]

[color=blue]Hey DB, I won't be able to post much the rest of this week and probably most of next week because of this project that's due first day of school (August 1st). Could you take care of Dusty for me?[/color]

[QUOTE=Caoimhe][color=pink]*gasp* No! That's the way his signature's been for years! *isn't kidding. waves at Takuya* Hey dude.[/color]

[color=blue]Hey DB, I won't be able to post much the rest of this week and probably most of next week because of this project that's due first day of school (August 1st). Could you take care of Dusty for me?[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Magenta]i'd be happy to, but don't blame me if she's in the middle of a developing relationship by the time you get back >_>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta']One thing, Takuya, your sig is annoyingly huge. Any chance I could ask you to trim it down? Preferredly those damn smilies?[/COLOR][/quote]Oh DB! Duh! It's not that bad. :p But then I've been RPGing with Takuya in Silver One all this time and It's never bothered me. Anyway, I'm sure the rest of you have noticed that I have a sign up in the Adventure Inn as well.

Personally I think this is gonna be fun. I love your characters in Silver One Takuya and so far I'm loving your character for this one. As well as yours indifference. Especially since I adore Mercedes Lackey! :catgirl: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]I'd love RPing with[B] Aaryanna[/B], Ive read some of her posts and I must say she's purty good. As long as she doesn't try to kill me, as everyone does. >_> well, anyone with a dog that cute must be innocent, right? RIGHT??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Yes, I've RPed with both [B]Aaryana [/B] and [B]Takuya [/B] in the past and I trust them, especially since Takuya has an absurd amount of rp excperience here on OB, and I don't know how much action aaryana's seen, but she was great in the Maze. I trust both will make fine additions to Esper Jam![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=goldenrod]As well as yours indifference. Especially since I adore Mercedes Lackey! :catgirl: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]I figured you recognize Vanyel, she's a bit different than what Mercedes had in mind but still there are similarities. Though if you've read her books then interaction with Vanyel for you will be a piece of cake, just imagine a little bit of Skiff in there and you'll have her down pat.[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta]Yes, I've RPed with both [B]Aaryana [/B] and [B]Takuya [/B'] in the past and I trust them, especially since Takuya has an absurd amount of rp excperience here on OB, and I don't know how much action aaryana's seen, but she was great in the Maze. I trust both will make fine additions to Esper Jam![/COLOR][/quote]Heh, I've been RPGing with Takuya and Aaryanna in Silver One and both are excellent. Plus Aaryanna is part of Survivor. If you're wondering what she's capable of DB, she was captain of the Mercenaries when her, Darren and Alexa produced their horror play that won. There's a link to it in my signature if you haven't read it yet.

I find it supremely ironic that I'm the adult playing a reserved teenager and Aaryanna, a teenager, is playing an adult who of all things has the ability to make people infatuated with her. I'm thinking that Charm ability of her's is going to wreak havoc. Especially since she's indicated that it's practically out of control. lol [/COLOR]

[quote name='indifference][COLOR=Indigo']I find it supremely ironic that I'm the adult playing a reserved teenager and Aaryanna, a teenager, is playing an adult who of all things has the ability to make people infatuated with her. I'm thinking that Charm ability of her's is going to wreak havoc. Especially since she's indicated that it's practically out of control. lol [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]XD all I could think about when I read that part was Clurr's character and I thought 'this is going to be frightening' XD also, we get a bisexual girl and another lesbian in the group - coly cow. People really took my gay thing seriously XD

Also, yall get to postin! The longer you take, the longer before aaryana and Takuya get to join![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]The characters' powers are a bit queer to say the least? I know wording joke was stupid. >_> You know queer as in weird. *Steals Indiff's mod-rod and zaps himself with it*

[B][CENTER]<(@_@<)[/CENTER][/B]

Ahem, anyways, are there supposed to be teachers pre-made, or do we make them oursleves?[/COLOR]

[color=blue]I thought the reference to ML was cool. ^_^; I'm gonna have to refrain from using ashke and ke'chara now... Hehe. [now wants to pull in a Stefan]

I've never RPed with Aaryanna, but I believe I have with Takuya.

Anyway, I am off to bed before I get a headache ...[/color]

[QUOTE=Premonition][COLOR=Navy]The characters' powers are a bit queer to say the least? I know wording joke was stupid. >_> You know queer as in weird. *Steals Indiff's mod-rod and zaps himself with it*

[B][CENTER]<(@_@<)[/CENTER][/B]

Ahem, anyways, are there supposed to be teachers pre-made, or do we make them oursleves?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Magenta]Make them up yourself, after all yall made up the classes. It's not like they have to be important or anything >_> Prem are you really sure you're ready for this? O_o[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta']Make them up yourself, after all yall made up the classes. It's not like they have to be important or anything >_> Prem are you really sure you're ready for this? O_o[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy]I don't know, but if I just up and quit what will that prove? Nothing, that's what. I'm not going to give up now DB, you know me, after I fall I get up. Plus, if I leave this RP, I'll never be able to participate in a RP with skilled players without failing. This is not just for fun, for me it's a chance to improve myself. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Caoimhe][color=blue]I thought the reference to ML was cool. ^_^; I'm gonna have to refrain from using ashke and ke'chara now... Hehe. [[B]now wants to pull in a Stefan[/B]'][/color][/quote]Hehe, that's exactly what I was thinking. ^_^ As well as the obvious nicknames. Especially Ashke, I always did like that one. Still the idea of imagining Vanyel as a female is pretty funny. Even if indifference's character is obviously not Vanyel. lol

As for the Charm bit. Well... everyone's powers are so subdued so I wanted someone who would create ruffles due to not being able to really control it very well. That and it just seemed like it would make for lots of funny situations. Aaaannnd I've got a very vivid imagination at times. Hehe.

As well as being influenced by playing Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy']I don't know, but if I just up and quit what will that prove? Nothing, that's what. I'm not going to give up now DB, you know me, after I fall I get up. Plus, if I leave this RP, I'll never be able to participate in a RP with skilled players without failing. This is not just for fun, for me it's a chance to improve myself. [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]lol that's Prem for you. Well, that's part of the reason I let you join this rp, since it doesn't absolutely require the utmost post quality sice it's mostly about creativity and imagination. Plus if you suck, it doesn't necessarily effect anyone else XD I hope you keep at it - I've been betting all on your improvement as you know. I gotta say, you're an even harder project than the Panopticon >_<[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta']lol that's Prem for you. Well, that's part of the reason I let you join this rp, since it doesn't absolutely require the utmost post quality sice it's mostly about creativity and imagination. Plus if you suck, it doesn't necessarily effect anyone else XD I hope you keep at it - I've been betting all on your improvement as you know. I gotta say, you're an even harder project than the Panopticon >_<[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy]You don't get it do you DB? [B]I'm always complicated![/B] :p [/COLOR][COLOR=Navy]Just don't start another RP towards the end of this one >_>. I'll be tempted to join that one too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][B]Aaryanna:[/B] [B]Dragon Quest VIII[/B] was a good game. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't influence me.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy]You don't get it do you DB? [B]I'm always complicated![/B] :p [/COLOR][COLOR=Navy']Just don't start another RP towards the end of this one >_>. I'll be tempted to join that one too. [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Magenta]Actually, to be honest, I'm already working on the next one, though I am not doing all the work this time - me and Wet Cement are working on a partnership project. With someone else to handle some of the responsibilities, I should be able to work on that one and this one at once. Wet only wants really advanced players for that one, so you won't be allowed to join anyway :p [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=Magenta']Actually, to be honest, I'm already working on the next one, though I am not doing all the work this time - me and Wet Cement are working on a partnership project. With someone else to handle some of the responsibilities, I should be able to work on that one and this one at once. Wet only wants really advanced players for that one, so you won't be allowed to join anyway :p [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Navy]:butthead: Advanced!?!?! I'll show you advance... ummm, uh... yes I agree. Advanced players are what a good RP needs. *coughdorkcough*

Coincedentually, I was going to ask if you wanted to work on a partner project with me. for me, that's irony. I plan on making an RP where only skilled players may ply. New members now-a-days can't RP worth crud. No offense. I've read posts by Sandy that warned them about quality. Thank god that after I became SplitKeyblader my skills started to improve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Premonition][COLOR=Navy'] New members now-a-days can't RP worth crud. No offense.[/COLOR][/quote]Uh dummy... Rach's been a member for only half the time you have and he's an excellent RP player. And Wet Cement's pretty new and he/she seems to be doing just fine. Being new has nothing to do with it. :animesigh [/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=goldenrod']Uh dummy... Rach's been a member for only half the time you have and he's an excellent RP player. And Wet Cement's pretty new and he/she seems to be doing just fine. Being new has nothing to do with it. :animesigh [/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Navy]
I know they're good, I meant that some of the newer members haven't been all that good with RP, well not so much as quality, but length wise more or less. From what I've read in the anthology, Wet's pretty creative. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Premonition]
Ahem, anyways, are there supposed to be teachers pre-made, or do we make them oursleves?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

That is what I am wondering I just gave up and made Joe the one for teleporting, since he is always teleporting everywhere anyways, so if he doesn't like it then he can make a teacher or get over it.