OtakuBoards

Who Would You Like to Meet?

Aberinkula

[size=1]It may sound crazy, perhaps even suicidal, but I really want to meet [strike]Mitch[/strike] Copycatalyst. I think we'd end up being decent friends after we put aside our philosophical clashings. I don't have any friends who like having extended conversations about anything really deep, and I want one.

Just... none of that singing/poetry-reading you do, alright fellow?[/size]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Molleta'][COLOR="SeaGreen"] I also want to meet Tony ... although I'm too shy to initiate anymore chats with him. .[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

If I can put up with most of the people from this place that IM me (and yes, also vice versa), I don't think you have much to worry about.

[COLOR="goldenrod"]Ah it's time for the who would you like to meet thread. There are certainly quite a few I'd like to meet that's for sure. So having said that...[quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"][b]SunfallE[/b] - Someone who makes me feel young again everytime I talk with her ;). Heh, kidding. But really, she's an absolute down to earth sweetheart who hasn't lost touch with her humor, childhood side, and nerdiness. Plus, she makes me awesome wallpapers.[/FONT][/QUOTE][B]BKstyles[/B] - Though that making someone feel younger actually goes the other direction since I'm the one who's older! LOL! Plus he's witty, charming and downright fun to talk to. ^_~

[B]Desbreko [/B]- Because he's the coolest. That and he totally pwns at beating Zelda bosses without getting hit once. :animenose

[B]James [/B]- Just because he's so nice, and like Aaryanna I'm positive that he has the most adorable accent.
[B]
Panda[/B] - She's unbelievably down to earth and nice to talk to. I want to meet her dogs and then spent hours either watching anime or simply chatting about any and everything.
[B]
Rachmaninoff and indifference[/B] - Because Rach's my online hubby and a classical musician. And anyone who not only knows who the American Piano Quartet is and has attended one of their concerts is awesome. And like Aaryanna_Mom I too have attended concerts where he was there. And indifference since she dragged Rach into anime and into myO and then OB and thus into my life. Both of them are sweet. I can't wait until the convention next month in Salt Lake City! I just know we are going to have lots of fun. [quote name='Darren'][SIZE=1][B]SunfallE:[/B] I'm a secret fanboy... And she pwned me at debating... Plus, I believe that she is also a genius. (her and Rach are perfect toegether) Enough said..[/SIZE][/QUOTE][B]Darren [/B]- Because in spite of what he says, him and the other 'Darren' are way cool. Plus, being a fanboy? How could I not want to meet him after hearing that? ^_~

[B]The Staff[/B] - Because we'd have the most insane and wacky party ever. [quote name='Rachmaninoff']Well obviously I need to add anyone who wants to meet me as well.
[B]
2007DigitalBoy[/B] - Because once we are done electrocuting Prem he's next. Just read his post before this one to see [I]why [/I]he needs to be shocked.[/QUOTE][B]2007DigitalBoy[/B] - And just like Rach I think we should shock him next. :p I'm sure the rest of those in the Panopticon would love to do the same so I say we all get together and have fun!

Hehe, I'll be sure to come back if I think of more since I'm sure I missed a few people. Especially since there are so many cool people here. :catgirl:[/COLOR]

[quote name='Retribution'][size=1]It may sound crazy, perhaps even suicidal, but I really want to meet [strike]Mitch[/strike] Copycatalyst. I think we'd end up being decent friends after we put aside our philosophical clashings. I don't have any friends who like having extended conversations about anything really deep, and I want one.

Just... none of that singing/poetry-reading you do, alright fellow?[/size][/QUOTE]

I second that motion. Copycatalyst, we need to meet and talk about the biggest questions in the world and fight and yell and scream at each other until we are out of breath. Sound good?

[quote name='DeadSeraphim'][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]
No amount of visits will save the orphans Boo. The orphans will be destroyed no matter what you do.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]?For the sake of?. I put an [E] filter on my post. ;_;[/size]

Guest Copycatalyst
[quote name='Sesshomarufan']I second that motion. Copycatalyst, we need to meet and talk about the biggest questions in the world and fight and yell and scream at each other until we are out of breath. Sound good?[/QUOTE]

Hahahhaa, I'm up for it my good chap. ;)

Ret, me, and you can form the philosophical OB clique of endless conflict just for conflict's sake. Maybe we should place it in our sigs and everyone will fear us like the mods place fear like feds into us. :p

Haha, I feel honoured that I was mentioned at all in this thread =X My list is pretty lengthy, but here goes...

First and foremost, [B]White[/B]! Seems only normal that I'd want to meet the one I so unlawfully wedded over the internets all those months ago. He's sweet, he's hilarious, and a total cutie too. We have tons of things in common and I don't think we'd ever run out of things to talk about =3

[B]Molly[/B] is next because although I don't know her through OB, but rather myO, I've known her for awhile now, and she has never failed to make me giggle. She's blatant, she's to the point, she's crude, and I love her even more for it.

[B]Dragon Warrior/Gavin[/B] - Helluva guy, and he actually introduced me to White. He's always really easy going and I can tell him anything. I really admire his sense of humour and his writing, and I'd like to give him a huge bear hug one day.

[B]Mimmi[/B] - All hail the Swedes for producing such a wonderful girl.

[B]Darren[/B] - One of the original Mercenaries, it was sad to see you go. The movie challenge was my favourite, and I'm happy I got to work on it with you! We were a great team, no doubt about it. I also admire your writing skills, and I think you'd just be really fun to meet.

[B]Aaryanna[/B] - another teammate! We were together since the very beginning of the game, and you had a cheery disposition throughout, from when we were down to three, to our big comeback and our eventual switch to The Sunflowers. You're both a great writer and a talented graphics designer and apparently you're also very good at making dioramas xD!

[B]Rachmaninoff[/B] - gentleman and wonderful teammate, need I say more?

[B]Aaryanna_Mom[/B] - the esteemed leader. You really are the OB mother and you know just how to keep all of us unruly kids in line ;D

[B]SunFallE[/B] - I didn't get that much of a chance to know you during Survivor, but we chatted a little bit through PMs and I enjoyed it thoroughly. You are quite fantastic.

[B]Keyblade Wielder[/B] - *blush* haha, I'm just so shocked she mentioned me xD I've never chatted to her directly, and only had a brief encounter with her through our mod duel. A very unorthodox method, but she pwned me with it, and rightly so. She always seems sweet and kindhearted.

[B]Sara[/B] - I've never talked to her, but she just really never fails to impress me. This is probably scary and stalkerish sounding =P but I really admire her posts, and she's very intelligent, and very funny.

I'm sure there are more, lol. I will likely post again later.

I'm kinda old/new-old (^^?) To the boards and I don't know their OB names, but I do know their MyO names!

[B]Ezel[/B]
- Extremely kind girl. She was one of the people who happened to be there after my year plus vacation from this place too welcome me back. :)

[B]midnight mistral[/B]
- One of my first friends too the Otaku habitat. She's a really awesome person and we've been friends for a long time. I'd love too just meet up with her one day.
We also share similar interests, alot of them.

[B]Outlaw Melfina[/B]
- She's a swell person. Her, my brother, me all run a forum together. She puts up with alot of crap, and is pretty intelligent, she writes alot, and I like too read others work, especially hers. It'd be cool too hang out with her one day.

[B]Rayea Kagome chan[/B]
- She treated me like a little brother and I to her a big sister, and infact, she actually wanted to meet me as well.
Now she put up with alot and definitly earned my respect.
Whatever happened too her?
She stopped answering my e-mails one day and she then vanished from MyO back in July of 06.

[B]Noshi16[/B]
- Now she was an awesome person, and was very very nice. But she one day said she's going away, and her MyO account wasn't touched for a long time, until it was deleted.
I wanted too say Goodbye to her properly let alone meet her :( (I was away from this place at the time)

[size=1][b]2007DigitalBoy[/b] (duh). One of the first boys I've known to agree to letting me dress him up as a girl. Plus, I still need to make that ridiculously long road trip in the middle of the night to kidnap him... so we can go to IHOP.
I'd also have to fix him up from all that shocking business. Poor kid. :(

Wow. Short list. Er. I used to have more OB buddies, but they all left. It makes me feel better to say that I still talk to them via phone and instant messaging, at least. >>

I'd like to meet anyone that would care to hang out with me. But, chances are, we'd end up getting kicked out of a grocery store for something stupid. Just a heads up.[/size]

[quote name='Felix Santiago'][SIZE=1] [*][B][U] Taperson[/B][/U] - cos with a screename like that, you are bound to be really cool, or really average, wouldnt be bad if we met up somewhere in South London.
[/list]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
[SIZE="1"]Hey! I'll be in South London maybe next summer! Maybe.
Hmm, as for who I would like to meet...

Well, of course, [B]Mr. Maul[/B] because, as he said, we apparantly live about 20 minutes away. Also, he can actually talk without sounding stupid.

Then there's [B]Dragon Warrior[/B] but only because he keeps changing his name back and forth from Gav[B]i[/B]n to Gav[B]y[/B]n, and... well, that's just awesome.

And [B]White[/B] because I really, really, really like his hair.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Molly, Anamoly and Becky[/B] - because they want to meet me (madness!) and I wanna hook up with those three lovely ladies as well, to shower them with love :3

[B]Azure [/B]- Because I want to apologize to his face for crashing into his net-life with my rambuctious persona. And he's cute so I'd take the opportunity to oogle him, too >.>

[B]Shinmaru[/B] - This guy has put up with me since the very first, very random, IM I threw his way. He's so generous with both time and care for others, not to mention he's got a fantastic sense of humour. I'd totally bug him to write more awesome stories, of course :animesmil

[B]Sara [/B]- To entertain her as much as possible and just enjoy the brilliant company, while assigning myself as a Scrabble Apprentice and refer to Sara as Master *giggles*

[B]Shy [/B]- Literati. Or Scrabble. And Disneyland. All the while [strike]awing over him[/strike] being thankful for getting to hang out with such a cool guy and hopefully make him smile as much as possible =D

[B]Liam & Kat [/B]- Two wonderful people with equally wonderful minds. Some of the time would obviously be spent talking about their writing but I'm sure we could find ways to entertain ourselves outside of that (pillow fights! shameless flirting! etc).

[B]Alan [/B]- So he can go Dr Phil on me XD I'd also try my hardest to repay his kindness over the years, pumping in as much happiness into his life as possible and making sure he knows what a great guy he is =)

[B]James [/B]- Maybe go all out with my sillyness and dress up as Pikachu, speaking only Pika-speak.... :p

[B]Sarah/Anatema[/B] - !!! Beauty, truth and love, all wrapped into a sweet package called Sarah. I imagine I could learn a lot from her. Plus, it'd feel nice to hog her from her family to drive home the point of how fabulous she is >:3

[B]John [/B]- Neat-o friend whom I'd love to have deep conversations with.... provided my brain could handle such a thing XP Mostly I'd just want to hang with him, you know, go bowling and learn how to be cool.

[B]Annie & Karmi[/B] - I don't get to see these two girls often these days and boy would we have fun getting into mischief together, hehe. They're also two writers whose brains I'd love to explore. Then we'd go dancing in the streets, bare feet _^_

[B]Desbreko [/B]- Because it'd be muchly fun. And educational. 'Cause you can't visit one of the Great Gamers without getting some lessons in how to Play! He'd probably be able to match my sillyness, too, which'd make for some interesting times....

[B]Charles [/B]- To purr at his feet.

Muahaha...Here it is.[U] [I][SIZE="4"]THE LIST.[/SIZE][/I][/U].... [SIZE="1"](of..doom?)[/SIZE]

[COLOR="HotPink"]Yeah anyway. Tis a long list...in a way.

[B]Keyblade Wielder[/B]- Well, of course I would want to meet her, because 1) She hot, 2) She's sweet and 3) I are totally crushing on her. xD KW and I have been good friends forever. LOVE YOU TIANA! Woo!

[B]Ikillion[/B]- Because I really need to see his scythe/sword thingy in RL, and I need to see how he makes his hair look so cool. O.o

[B]Clurr[/B]- Because...we could totally jam out o.O, after all it's alot easier to meet up in RL and make music than it is to use mics hooked up to the computer lol. Oh, and by the way Claire... (I'm outside your window muahahaha xD)

[B]Charles[/B]- Well, Charles is older and smarter than me, and I'm his loyal assasin-person so yeah.

[B]Japan_86[/B]- Hmm...she's like...my psychiatrist haha. O.o or something... Well, she's fun to talk to and stuff.

[B]2007DigitalBoy[/B]- Good writer, fellow fan of Tenacious D and Coheed and Cambria, PLUS, he's got a cool mustache. Yeah.

[B]Preminition[/B]- Well, I am Preminition's official body guard...and kidney trade-person. O.o...other than that, he's fun to RP with.

[B]Desbreko[/B]- Bows to the God of Zelda* I watch his videos of him beating the tLoZ bosses and he's awesome xD WOO!

[B]Nerdsy[/B]- Bows to God of Power Rangers* He's all knowing. O.o I remain a fanboy...and apparentally, his son that wants to assasinate him.

[B]James and Adam[/B]- It would be fun to meet the two mastermind dudes behind the OB.

[B]Jakehammeren[/B]- Because, I'm a fan of his music, and It would be great if I met him at some show that he was playing or something xD or...we could go kill old ladies with Viking blades or something. That stuff is always cool.

[B]RiflesAtRecess[/B]- Behind that smile and curly hair lies the cold-blooded killer...of infants. Swweeeeeet.

[B]Sandy[/B]- To give him a lollipop in person of course.

[B]Gavin[/B]- He's the irish darth vader.

[B]Shy[/B]- Because, while he is one of my enemies...he's too clever indeed.

[B]Retribution[/B]- Because he gets all phisi...phisi... xD phisilogical? xD I forgot the word but he's a good mod, and we havn't really spoken but he works the Bond look. Something like that.

[B]Tony[/B]- To give the creator of Group Sounds a big man hug. xD

Umm...I can't think of many other members...lol but basically, I wouldn't mind meeting every member of the OB lol. Now, count how many times I said xD or O.o lol[/COLOR]

[quote name='I'm Not Nomura'][B]Jakehammeren[/B]- or...we could go kill old ladies with Viking blades or something. That stuff is always cool.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][I]I am so in.[/I]

>_> oh, and... uh... I guess I'd like to meet my n00b slaves. I'd have them get me some [B]Mountain Dew [/B]and [B]Cheetos[/B], then we'd go loser out on [B]Gears of War [/B]for hours...[/COLOR]

[quote name='I'm Not Nomura']Muahaha...Here it is.[U] [I][SIZE="4"]THE LIST.[/SIZE][/I][/U].... [SIZE="1"](of..doom?)[/SIZE]

[COLOR="HotPink"]Yeah anyway. Tis a long list...in a way.

[B]2007DigitalBoy[/B]- Good writer, fellow fan of Tenacious D and Coheed and Cambria, PLUS, he's got a cool mustache. Yeah.

[B]Preminition[/B]- Well, I am Preminition's official body guard...and kidney trade-person. O.o...other than that, he's fun to RP with.

Umm...I can't think of many other members...lol but basically, I wouldn't mind meeting every member of the OB lol. Now, count how many times I said xD or O.o lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"]Yup he's my body guard! He's pretty loyal. But if you met me, I'd probably be listening to my rock msuic. Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, and perhaps something else. Well, at least the headphones keep my ears warm! Hopefully if we met you'd tell me about Coheed and Cambria, I've only heard one song of theirs, and I want to listen to more!

Beides the fact that I really want to see tenacious D! So we'd make good friends. And DB would make you get the soda, cause I'm too lazy. >_>[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"][U]DeadSeraphim[/U]- We should go see [B]Queens of the Stone Age[/B] together and drink.

[U]2007DigitalBoy[/U]- I don't know why everyone here wants to electrocute you. I wouldn't. You seem like a nice guy, and have a halfway decent taste in music. We should go see the [B]Mars Volta[/B].

[U]RiflesAtRecess/ Goodbye, Face[/U]- Another guy who seems really nice and has a great taste in music. We should go see some of the absolutely garbage grindcore bands that live in our local areas and make fun of them.

Everyone else whos posts have made me laugh, cry, got me angry, or confused the hell out of me, I want to meet you too.

That is alot of people I want to meet.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

well, I would like to meet people who have the same interests as me. In life, I have always hanged out with people with different interests in most things, and well that has never really gone well. Not only with friends but relationship wise as well. Whenever I would talk about anime, they just would now know what i would be talking about. That includes guys that I have dated. Someone that also i guess believes in the relationships in the anime. Kinda weird to some but yeah. Thats what I think