OtakuBoards

Dead Diaries [M- VLS]

Zen

[color=darkred]
[center][b][u]Dead Diaries[/b][/u][size=1]
The Survivors' Stories[/color]

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/deaddiaries.jpg[/img][/center]

The virus works by traveling through the bloodstream, from the initial point of entry to the brain. Through means I have yet to fully understand, the virus somehow uses the cells of the frontal lobe for replication, destroying them in the process. During this period, all bodily functions cease. By stopping, the infected subject is rendered “dead”. The brain however, remains alive but dormant, while the virus mutates its cells into a completely new organ. The most critical trait of this new organ is its independence from oxygen. By removing the need for this all important resource, the subject’s “undead” brain can now utilize, but is in no way dependent upon, the complex support mechanism that is the human body. Once mutation is complete, the new organ reanimates the body into a form that bears little resemblance (physiologically speaking) to the original subject’s corpse. Some bodily functions remain constant, others operate in a modified capacity, and the remainder seems to shut down completely. This new organism can only be dubbed “undead”….

[b]1. Source[/b]

Unfortunately, all research has yet to find an isolated example of the virus in nature. Water, air, and soil in all ecosystems researched thus far, have turned up negative, as have their accompanying flora and fauna. At the time of this writing, our search continues.

[b]2. Symptoms[/b]

This timetable below follows only the few examples we have been able to apprehend.

Hour 1: Pain and discoloration (brown-purple) of the infected area. Immediate clotting of the wound (provided infection came from a wound).

Hour 5: Fever (99 – 103 degrees F), chills, slight dementia, vomiting, acute pain in the joints.

Hour 8: Numbing of the extremities and infected area, increased fever (103 – 106 degrees F), increased dementia, loss of muscular coordination.

Hour 11: Paralysis in the lower body, overall numbness, slowed heart rate.

Hour 16: Coma.

Hour 20: Heart stoppage, zero brain activity.

Hour 23: Reanimation.

[b]Transference:[/b]

The virus is 100% communicable in all research, and 100% fatal by all standards. Fortunately, the virus has yet to be proven an airborne or seaborne threat, and cannot be spread by any means other than direct fluid contact with another of the infected. In this case, it is assured to be fatal. Upon infection, all animal/insect species which are known as carrion eaters, will refuse to come near the infected subject. It would seem that the flesh of the “undead” becomes toxic to all species of animal once the virus takes hold. It would also seem that the virus is only communicable between humans, as all animal subjects have died immediately for contact with the virus and not reanimated.

[b]The Reanimated:[/b]

The reanimated infected seem to loose all forms of cellular regrowth, as full bodily decay has taken affect upon reanimation. It would appear that some forms of decaying bacteria do not attack the body as it would a normal corpse. The reanimated hold onto all their human senses save the touch reactions to pain. The infected can see, hear, and smell all as well and on occasion, better, than a regular human. They seem to be impervious to bodily harm. A direct attack of any sort will do little to stop of decaying, and often times, dismembered subject from continuing on. Loss of limbs, and even large portions of the body, seems to be nothing but mere annoyances to the undead.

The reanimated do not speak, nor do their dead and changed brains seem capable of any form of logical thought. They have one goal in mind at all times, and this goal truly worries all researchers.

They seem to have a craving for the flesh of living creatures, and only living creatures, human particularly. All attempts to get the infected to eat already-killed meat have been unsuccessful. The reanimated are incapable of digestion, and even when they no longer possess a stomach or esophagus, they will still attempt to consume flesh.

The reanimated infected seem to be unable to communicate with one another, however, they are capable of alerting one another through the guttural grunts they give off upon detecting prey. This is by no means communication, but rather, a reaction to noise. The infected do not attempt to eat one another, they seem to be able to tell that one another are decaying and carrion, and so will refuse to eat one another on all circumstances.

The infected lose all agility with infection. The virus destroys everything save the most basic of motor skills. They do not have the required coordination to run, climb, or do any other otherwise complex physical activities. They lack all logical reasoning and train of though and simply walk with a clumsy shuffle towards their prey, arms raised, mouths gapping and moaning. Despite being very clumsy, they dead still possess the strength of their former selves. However, this is all they possess.

The dead crave one thing, and that is to consume the living. They will apparently stop at nothing to attain their goal. Without rest. Without sleep. Without nourishment of any kind.

[b]Personal Note:[/b]
This virus must be contained. The possibilities in case of a full scale infection would be catastrophic. This is by far the most lethal terrifying disease I have ever encountered as a researcher. Public knowledge of it’s existence is not recommended. There is no cure or treatment outside of death, and this is only capable by destroying the mutated brain of the infected. Again, public knowledge is not recommended.

Dr. Robert Payton,
July 11, 20XX
Federal Research Center for Infectious Disease [/size]

[center]-------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

[color=darkred]

Journal of Michael Kalis

Well, work sucked today, as usual. Atleast I got a wad in my pocket out of it. After work, I rolled over to Comics Nirvana and picked up the House of M trade paper back, along with a few other recommendations. William, the guy who clerks the place, seems to know every item in the damn store by heart. It’s good to have him there, I suppose, otherwise I wouldn’t know what to look for, heh. God knows I’m a lapsed comic reader. Seemed to be good purchases at the end of everything. After that, I drove home and did all the chores, trash, dishes, etc. Then I showered off and left off to Mary’s. We had a dinner date, after all.

Things went all good with our date. We went out to Uno’s, an Applebee’s style Chicago grill (in South Carolina, hah). It was all good, food was good, and conversation was constant and fun. We laughed, and all and then went back to her house and watched a movie. Did the whole ‘cuddle’ thing that I pretend to not enjoy. Did a good bit of kissing but not much else, her parents were home after all. I left around 10:45 and rushed home as to not get my ass chewed out by Mom. We said our goodbyes and did the whole “I know you love me” joke. That girl still won’t drop the L-bomb on me, oh well. I know I’m growing on her more and more everyday.

Once I got home, I cracked open those comics and turned on the TV. I wanted to pick up on this story I started watching at work on CNN. But Bill, with his old ass, wouldn’t stop yelling at me. “You stop watch TV. You fold napkins now.” I swear, that old man pisses me off more than what is healthy. Luckily it was big enough to stay on. Apparently some huge ass riot broke out in West L.A. The National Guard was called up to help handle it, and apparently, it was still going strong. Some government lackey was on the mic, talking about how the “Mass seems to be a group of drug frenzied gang member.” and etc. and that “Everything is under control”. Yeah, whatever, bozo. Things seemed pretty bad. Heh, I guess the Bloods and Crips finally decided to settle things, haha.

It was weird though. Some peeps on MSNBC were talking about reported “maulings” and shit from some of the attackers. Guys who didn’t have guns were using nails and teeth to get the dirty work done. Pretty hardcore if you ask me. I guess that’s what you’d call an “O.G.” Of course, those assholes at Fox News didn’t even give the riot time of the day save mention of a “riot by dangerous minorities being successfully quelled by police”. The hell ever.

Anyways, time for more comics before bed. ‘til tomorrow.

July 12, 2007[/color]

[size=1]
[center]-------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

This is an RP of very different sorts. It’s not so much a role you’re playing as you are telling what YOU would do in case of a zombie virus outbreak. Your character to be played is to be based entirely off yourself save very personal details that you do not wish to put on the internet. It is you. Your abilities, your looks, your residence and financial status. Everything about the character should be what you are actually like and how you live. The story will be told by fictional diaries/journals kept by you/your character. When you feel like posting, it will be in that format. I have a special HTML being cooked up right now for the purpose of posting in the actual RP thread. Until then sign up here. Your sign ups will be journal entries by your character as a writing example.

The story will be told very slowly by most standards. The zombie outbreak is still in it’s smallest quanity. However, over the course of the RP, it will go from small outrbreak to world wide catastrophe as your character realizes that he government of the world has failed through cover-ups and media black outs. Your writing example should follow the same lines that mine did, and posts in the RP will follow those lines aswell. The outrbreak will be slow growing and realistic. You will tell the tale of yourself as you survive the apocalypse with yourself, your family or friends, or fellow OBers whom you encounter through out your adventure/survival. Your diary/journal entries do not have to be super chronological, so large gaps are allowed, but try to stay at the same pace as the rest of the RPers.

[b]Further Sign Ups:[/b]

Character Name: (your first name, fictional last name if wanted)

Physical Description: (accurate description or real picture will do)

Living Style: (what is your financial situation? What kind of neighbourhood do you live in? Siblings? Parents? etc)

Notable Possessions:

Special Skills: (any skills that you actually possess that you think matter)

Diary Entry: (here, all other details about your character’s personality should be handled.)

[color=darkred]

[b][u]Sign Up[/b][/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Michael “Mike” Kalis

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Physical Description:
[/b] [URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/ImFreakinPerfect001.jpg"]Michael[/URL]
6'0". 150 lbs. Athletic built and lanky.

[b]Location:[/b] Lexington, South Carolina, U.S.A.

[b]Living Style:[/b] Middle-class suburb with mixed races and cultures near a major outgrowth of the SC capital. Large population spread over a large urban/suburban sprawl near an air port.

Attends High School. Lives with two parents, house wife mother and National Guard/Army Father. Two younger brothers (14 and 8). Three vehicles (Two SUVs, one Sports Sedan). In romantic relationship with girl whom lives not far away. Not many friends, new to area. Works at a restaurant as a waiter.

[b]Notable Possessions: [/b]

Military Field Survival Guide
Car
Small knife collection

[b]Special Skills:[/b]

Martial arts fighter (black belt in Tae Kwon Do, training in various others).
Limited firearms experience.
Knowledgeable about building/fortifying structures, buildings, and houses.
Capable driver.
Capable in wilderness survival.
Ingenuity.
Natural Leader (taught and/or lead martial arts classes for over a year)

[b]Diary Entry:[/b] (see above)
[/color][/size]

Name: Elais Player

Physical Description: Mini-fro, slim and tall, black.

Living Style: Lower middle class. Money comes kind of tight. Holds down a part time job at FedEx. Lives in a black community, the one white guy around is racist and never leaves the house. Can walk to the projects.

Special Skills: Excellent marksman (pistols and precision rifles). Some skills as a hacker. Bad ass jazz trombonist. 140 IQ

Notable Possessions:

Butterfly Knife
Hunter Knife
Combat Boots
Sawed off Shotgun in car trunk
Gladys (my car)
Tablet PC
About 60 box cutters in a jar.
Cell Phone

Got off work at around 2:15 this morning, tired. Levi was being an ass as usual, that fucker. So I went home, took a shower and got in the bed to call it a day. Got a call this morning from Susan, she needed a ride from summer school and she knew I was just the sucker to call, and like a good bitch I bit.

So I got up at 9 and went to put my check in the bank. The teller was looking at me again, I would have talked to her if her boss wasn't right there watching. I think I'm just going to slip her my number one day, I'm tired of talking. After I did this I chilled out at the crib until about 1:50 when I got up to pick up Susan. I was on time as usual, unlike that fuckface of a boyfriend she has. I'm in a good mood though, she's on punishment for getting caught with him. I love when shit syncs in my favor. So I took her back to the crib and she was trying to give me a hug, but I told her we couldn't do that anymore. She looked crush, dumb slut deserved it.

Came home and fooled around on the net for a lil while. Tomorrow I'm gonna visit my weed man and see if I can't get some of that kingston for the low.

Today was a good day.

~Elais

[B]Name:[/B] Casey James

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Physical Description:[/B] [URL="http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Picture101.jpg"]This is an actual picture of me in uniform.[/URL] Height is 5'9 and weight is about 180.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Location:[/B] Tarpon Springs Florida

[B]Living Style:[/B] Lower middle class. One bedroom apartment. Currently living alone. I work in the army reserve and in local surf shop owned by my family. I have two brothers, both younger (13 and 16) and one younger sister (8) and one older sister (24). Parents divorced.

[B]Noteable Possessions:[/B]

Side arm (9mm Pistol)
One Rifle (M16)
Collection of various swords and traditional apparail
Bullet proof vest
Bullet proof helmet
Standard combat knife
Full battle gear (Includes boots, camo uniform aka ACU's, load bearing vest aka LBV for carrying ammo and water supply, Elbow and knee pads and first aid equipment)
Car (93 Toyota aka the red piece of crap)
Water treatment equipment (used to disinfect raw water in a feild enviroment)

[B]Special skills:[/B] Qualified Marksman, certified Combat Lifesaver, Survival and field combat training, high IQ (140), Extreme physical endurance (I consider this a trained skill), skilled martial artist (Black belt Tae-Kwan Do, Chinese Kung Fu, and army trained hand to hand combat)

[B]Casey James Journal entry
July, 13 2007[/B]

It had been yet another long day today. I had to take some crap from some little high school punk about "Where are the good board shorts?". This kid doesn't know how close he was to a 9mm headache.It was days like these that made me wonder why I didn't just go active duty and be done with it. It'd finally get me out of this rat hole into the real army. After I came back from training nothing seemed right anymore.

One good thing did happen today, I got my acceptance letter back from the Marion Military Institute. Starting in August I'd be well on my way to my commision. I'd finally be Sencond Lieutenant, making real money and having real authority. That is of course if they don't try deploying me, which is starting to seem more and more like a possibility. Esspecially with all these riots breaking out along the east coast. It was like the whole damn world was going crazy. I heard in Virginia thay had already deployed the National Guard to help controll the crowds.

I just gotta stay focused and stay positive I guess. Hope for the best and if they send me off, well then there's nothing I can do about it. I signed a contract agreeing to go when called for so there's no backing down now. But that doesn't mean it still wouldn't piss me off. If they send me now I'll have to wait til January to start attending the academy, which is where I really want to be.

Heard one guy got mauled and died the other day. How messed up is that? What is it like a rabies outbreak. Anyway, I gotta meet up with Kimmi for our date tonight or she'll hang me from a street post. I've already had to cancel three times this week because of problems at the shop. The pizza place next door got broken into the other day. Some guy took a hammer and actually knocked the handel off the back door and ran off the cash register. Surprise for him that they empty them every night, but still, those things aren't cheap to replace.

I was gonna take her to that new Italian place up off of US 19 and Virginia. I'm pretty sure she'll like it and maybe if I take her somewhere nice I won't have to hear about how I had cut out on her all week. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I already know I've got about a 1% chance of getting any tonight, but at least I'd like to not get yelled and bitched at for an hour.

[size=1]This is hands down your most interesting RPG. I’ve always wanted to RP a zombie outbreak.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Alexander Gamil

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Physical Description:[/b] [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/n504015549_74017_2519.jpg][ link1 ][/url] [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/n504015549_26499_4255.jpg][ link2 ][/url]
5’8” and 130lbs, athletic and slender build. And rather handsome, might I add?

[b]Location:[/b] Washington, D.C.

[b]Living Style:[/b] A slowly gentrifying middle-class neighborhood. Densely populated area, outlying suburbs experiencing a population explosion. DC has an airport, extensive public transportation, frequent trains to-and-from the Northeast, and is the seat of the US Federal Government.

Lives with mother and father, grandfather, and four younger brothers. One Crown Victoria luxury sedan, one 15 passenger van, one Volvo station wagon, one Volkswagen convertible.

[b]Notable Possessions:[/b] Government Security Clearance (Level 2), extensive family network in DC and NYC (mostly political).

[b]Special Skills:[/b] Physical stamina/endurance, general intelligence, can drive a manual car.

[b]Diary Entry:[/b]

[b][size=2]July 12, 2007[/size]
[i]7:35 PM EST[/i][/b]

Work was boring as usual today. When the directors are out of the building, we stop filing the invoices/SEs, and instead play poker or just surf the internet. Hell yeah, America, that’s what your tax dollars are going towards. Paying for our bandwidth consumption.

It’s great to be single again. It’s tough when you look 13 years old, but once girls get past that I’m in the clear, so I’ll probably have more luck this fall. Speaking of which, can’t wait for NYC, the nightlife, the free time – wait, no, I’ll be toiling away behind the gates of Columbia. College is supposedly the “best time” of ones life, so the work can’t be [i]that bad[/i], can it? I’m suffering through Plato’s Republic now, I wonder how I’ll manage to digest The Illiad in a week while I’m there.

Aside from that, more deaths in the nation’s Murder Capital. Except instead of guns, people are biting one another to death. I’ll at least give them credit for persistence, that’s a pretty tough way to kill (hah). Perhaps next time they’ll stab with spoons?

[b][size=2]July 13, 2007[/size]
[i]3:19 PM EST[/i][/b]

Work again. I went to TJs for lunch, and the Korean lady working the register started giving me shit about my academic achievements. We talked before, you know, bullshitting about how her daughter was working at the US Treasury (and is a year younger than me). But today, she asked me out of the clear blue “Are you going to college next year?” Yes, bitch. “Columbia in NYC.” And then she looked impressed, but didn’t hesitate to inquire what my SAT score was. “1970.” Again, she was impressed. And once more, her curiosity bests her. “What was your GPA?” Higher than your daughter’s. Now ring me up and let me leave. But no, I’m a polite fellow so I settled for being pretentious. “4.17 cumulative. I bet your daughter’s is higher,” I sounded embarrassed.

“Nah it’s not. I can’t say nothing to that, wow.”

I know us black folk bitch and moan about people being racist to the point where no one wants to hear it anymore. But this woman assumed that because I was black, I didn’t get into college on merit.

I couldn’t get back to the office. A three-block section just north of the Senate was barricaded and shut down by some government guys in black. They didn’t offer any information aside from they were “quarantining and securing the premises”. No news about it. I know the PATRIOT Act had us headed towards a police state but damn, people.[/size]

[size=1]Surprise, surprise, I'm the youngest one to sign up so far. xD Stupid old people. >__>

Oh, and the first person to make fun of my first name is promised a swift punch to the face. I may be on the other side of the frickin' planet, but I [i]will[/i] hunt you down and deliver it myself if need be.... *ahem* [i]Anyway[/i], on with the sign up. x3

[indent][b]Character Name:[/b] Reveille "Rev/Revey" J. Roberts
([i]note:[/i] pronounced 'rev/uh/lee')

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Physical Description:[/b] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/PicchusofMeh/MeinWilmingtonedit.png][i]Me[/i][/url] on vacation in Wilmington, North Carolina. I'm just over 5'5" when barefoot/wearing flip-flops, and weigh around 116 pounds. Normally wear my hair up in a bun/ponytail, and it reaches down to my mid/lower back when down.

[b]Location:[/b] Glendale, California, USA

[b]Living Style:[/b] Medium-sized duplex in the less busy side of town, surrounded by neighborhoods, walking distance from several parks, and the LA River Basin in the backyard. City is a cultural melting pot, offering upwards of ten languages in every high school in the area, and filled with local and chain restaurants serving food from various countries.

Duplex is shared by the same family, one side with Grandma Loiuse (my father's mother-in-law), and the other with myself, my father and little brother Sterling, age 7. I go to high school by car or bus (when running low on money for gas), while the elementary school is walking distance from my home for my little brother. I work at the local pool as a lifeguard, and also intern with my father at the downtown newspaper. He loved being a reporter, but got offered a better paycheck as an editor, so took that job instead for our sake.

[b]Notable Possessions:[/b]
- Car (Blue Automatic '98 Audi A4)
- Emergency Supply Kit (in trunk of car), containing four water bottles, several food items, flashlights, extra batteries, extra gasoline, shortwave radio, and first aid (bandages, ointment, etc.) and tool kits (tire jack, air pump, etc.).
- [url=http://arms2armor.com/Knives/m1trench.jpg][i]WWI Trench Knife[/i][/url] in pristine (if a bit dusty) condition, previously belonging to Grandma Louise's now-deceased husband
- Nintendo DS and a bag full of games (you need to relax sometimes, y'know? even during a zombie outbreak)
- Cell phone with portable charger

- Certified in CPR/First Aid administration
- Trilingual: excellent (?) English, advanced Spanish, basic Japanese speech and advanced writing/reading (where/when this could ever come in handy, I have no idea, but you never know)
- Capable driver of both automatic and standard shift vehicles
- Good with kids (been babysitting since I was 7!)

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/journalentry.png[/IMG][/center][/indent]

---
I've got one or two notes about my dairy entry. First, Carter and Ike (Alec) (aka "the boys") are my cousins, in case anyone was wondering. Second, I don't plan on using this format for the dairy during the actual RP. I just thought this was a fun thing to try. *shrug* :3[/size]

[B]Name:[/B] Connor Clarkson

[B]Physical Description:[/B] 5'10", bulky frame, wide shoulders. Looks slow but is very agile when the situation calls for it.

[B]Location:[/B] Christchurch, New Zealand

[B]Living Style:[/B] Middle-class suburb, growing in wealth. Lots of nice old houses being pulled down to make way for nice new houses. Lives in the family home at the end of a cul-de-sac, with a large park bordering the property, and a primary (elementary) school connecting to the park.

Currently between jobs; recently left a retail position down at a local mall for a job in the government's tax department, and doesn't commence employment for another two weeks. Resides with Mother and two younger siblings.

[B]Notable Possessions:[/B]
[I]Max Brooks' "The Zombie Survival Guide" -[/I] A fictional survival book detailing exactly how to deal with an outbreak of the living dead. [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide"][link][/URL]
[I]'90 Subaru Legacy Wagon -[/I] Great car, hauls ass. Lots of cargo space.
[I]Two (count 'em) baseball bats -[/I] A wooden one [i]and[/i]a metal one, I might add.
[I].22 revolver -[/I] No stopping power to speak off, but ammo is plentiful and easy to carry.
[I]Husqvarna 3120XP -[/I] A large gas-powered logging chainsaw.
[I]M69 Gas mask -[/I] Canadian-made gas mask. Works well, has a spare filter.
[I]M1 Steel Helmet -[/I] Old US army helmet. You never know, could come in handy.

[B]Special Skills:[/B]

Basic Ninjitsu training (seriously)
Advanced knowledge of firearms
Advanced knowledge of city infrastructure
Skilled in designing/constructing barricades/fortifications
Has finished every [i]Resident Evil[/i] (zomg!!1)
Can single-handedly staff an entire kitchen at McDonalds

[B]Diary Entry:[/B]

[IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8983/071307intropo1.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Character Name: D'Ann Graie

Physical Description: Refer to attachment

Living Style: Mixed race townhouse neighborhood, on the very cliff edge of respectability. Lives completely alone, one car, one computer, one bed, three bedrooms in the townhouse though. Kind neighbors, if distant, and a friendly landlady nearby that aids. Very little income, depends on parent's aid from Northern California while still in the middle of finding a job to supplement lifestyle of current poverty.

Notable Possessions:
Ample supply of dry goods, canned, bottled, sealed.
Steak knives, balisong, swiss army knife.
Mace; tear gas, UV dye.
Honda Civic, 1997, manual transmission; sorry to you untalented people, you can't drive my baby.
Multiple lighters; zippo, mightmatch, matches.
Army jacket, hiking boots and combat as well, heavy jeans.

Special Skills:
Extremely capable hiker, backpacker, capable of heavy cross country.
Talented cook, even with little to use.
General grappling and self defense capabilities, too slight to be good at hand to hand.
Entertainment; can sing and dance for hours on end.
Excellent group communication skills.

[i]Diary Entry: Thursday, July 12, 2007
8:12 p.m.

I've had the most exciting day, what with this enlisted marine I was making out with and then everything else. I was buying groceries and this guy outside panhandling for his charity yelled at me. He said I should've donated some cash but I was already halfway to my car so I raised one hand in a sort of "No thanks, sorry, I'm already poor enough." And he shouted in response: "You ain't that hot girl!" Of course he should've known that I don't do well when someone starts their conversation with: "Hey! You in the white dress!"

Earlier was better though. I was walking to the store from the Chinese fast food place "Little Bejing" and these two old black guys were sitting outside the cleaners... And I was drinking my sprite when one leaned forward and said: "Hey pretty lady, how're you? You're real cute." I blushed and waved like an embarrassed asian schoolgirl. I had my straw in my mouth you see and couldn't respond verbally. I was embarrassed though.

Anyway, I think I need a room mate to go shopping with me. And that'll be soon enough but in the meantime I just feel like a hunk of meat. I hear I'm supposed to ignore all the come ons and propositions. I think I will. I'll confess freely, this is a tiny bit of a culture shock, but I probably should've seen it coming. I don't mind too much, but it's only a matter of time before someone realizes that I'm a little female that lives all alone. On the other hand, I do have a neighbor that'll probably hear me screaming, which I'd do if given half a chance.

I think I need a gun.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Yay zombies!

[B]Character Name:[/B] Darren K. File

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Physical Description:[/B]
[URL="http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2605/050101121332rq2.jpg"][I][Darren 1][/I][/URL][URL="http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/592/050101122028ab3.jpg"][I][Darren 2][/I][/URL]
5'9", 123 lb.
Very slim and shorter than most his age. (And eyebrow piercing)

[B]Location:[/B]Roland, Oklahoma, U.S.A.

[B]Living Style:[/B] Middle class, small, rural area in fast growing community. Fort Smith (Largest city within an hour's drive) is only six miles out, crossing the Arkansas river. In between the two cities is six miles of farmland. (mostly wheat with a bit of corn)

Attends high school. (graduating class = roughly 110) Lives with Parents. Mother works as a district manager at a medical staffing agency. Father works as maitenence/repairman for a central dairy company. Has 1 older brother who is currently at basic training in San Diego for the marines. His wife and son (my sister-in-law and nephew) live a few blocs away. Very few friends. Works as a night shift manager at the two local subways.

[B]Notable Posessions:[/B]

- Car (2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse)
- Cell Phone with charger
- A key to two local Subways (Giving acess to 2 months worth of food shared between about 4, given that the food doesn't go bad)
- Father's work truck provides endless tools (including a ladder and a crane)

- Very flexible, nimble, fast, and light-footed (Great runner and even better swimmer)
- Extremely talented with a crossbow (The only weapon he owns or has ever fired)
- Competent driver (Can barely drive a manual)
- Medical knowledge and general common sense when it comes to health
- Capable of surviving in the wilderness

[B]Darren File Journal Entry
July 13, 2007[/B]
I went to pick up my check at work today. Victoria was there. Things have been awkward between us since that night. I haven't been working a lot because I've called in sick or requested off. I probably shouldn't do that since I'm one of the few closers left after that wave of people quitting and getting fired.
I've got a ton of things to do in Fort Smith tomorrow, most of which are doctor related. You'd think that having a car would give me more freedom, but it hasn't. On every one of my days off, I've had constant errands to run for Mom and Dad. When I do ask permission to acutually do something, it turns into 20 questions, and whenever I try to answer them, they think I'm getting attitude and most usually I end up not going. I can't help it if they annoy me.
We got another letter from Michael today. He said he won't be able to write for nearly two weeks since they're starting field week. He also said that he got expert on his marksmenship and that he's gained 10 pounds. No question that all that weight is in muscle. I wish I could gain some weight. Any kind of weight would suit me. Dad said that I'll probably end up like Uncle Kenny and the man is like 47 and probably weighs less than me. I hope not
Anyway, I've been watching the news lately and there seems to be some fishy stuff going on over in California, particularly Los Angeles... I really hope it dies down before our trip out there in August to see Michael graduate. I asked Michael if he'd heard anything about it, but he said that he's been too wrapped up in traineing and that since he's been a Pendleton, he hasn't heard much news at all.
And normally I wouldn't mind since it's about a two hours distance between the two cities, but Mom and Dad are taking me to L.A. for four days so we can check out what the city is like, since I'm planning on going to UCLA. If they get a bad impression, I'll never hear the end of Mom's crying when I leave for college. She'll probably give me pepper spray as a graduation present or something.
Well I guess I'll make this entry short since I have so much crap to do tomorrow. Until then,
D![/COLOR][/SIZE]

P.S. You might want to put a reference on that tidbit from the Zombie Survival Guide so that people know it's not your original work. Otherwise, it seems like it's been plagiarised. Not that the RP will ever be big enough for it to be a big deal, but just thought I'd say something.

[color=darkred][size=1]

I was thinking of doing that, but didn't think it would matter, haha. I did change up a bit of it after the first paragraph and symptoms though.

Yes people, The Boss copied a little bit of a book. I could have just linked, but I thought it'd screw with the whole story line, especially when the latter half of the description is original. I could've reworded, but didn't see the point in that. And if fact, I did on a few occasions. This is based on The Zombie Survival Guide and the book, World War Z. Both of which I highly recommend to anyone with a mind.

BTW- good stuff people, great stuff. I love all of it.
[/color][/size]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Min Sun Kim
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Min, Sunny, Minnie, Min Soleil

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Physical Description:[/b] I look like two different people when the hair?s different, so here you go.
[url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/NewImage.jpg][b][u]Straight/Day[/u][/b][/url]
[url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Minneymin/NewImage6.jpg][b][u]Crazy/Night[/u][/b][/url]
5'3" (finally!), 115 lbs. short, and definitely not the Asian anorexic.

[b]Location:[/b] Richland, Washington, U.S.A.

[b]Living Style:[/b] Upper middle class in a prominently white area. Richland is part of the Tri-cities (which also include Kennewick and Pasco). Richland is the quiet, safe, mostly white, upper middle class area where all the engineers and scientists live (since the Hanford nuclear site is near here). Kennewick is the busy and growing area, with a mixture of people. Pasco is the farmland and the slums, with a dominantly Hispanic population and many, many gangs.

Attends college (junior year, senior standing); lives in apartment on campus with two roommates during school year.
Lives with two parents during vacation: mother is house-wife and business owner, father is a senior systems analyst. Two younger brothers (17 and 14). One brown tabby cat Mimi. Two family vehicles (Mazda minivan, Toyota Camry).

-Car (?04 Toyota Corolla) named Toto (pron: toe-toe)
-Tons of books on every subject/genre imaginable
-Digital Camera and tons of memory cards
-Samsung cell phone and charger
-Sword (just a model of Frodo?s ?Sting,? but it?s still sharp and could go through someone?if you push hard)
-3 air-soft guns: MP5, Sig Sauer, and 9mm Beretta
-ASUS laptop

-Laundromat (one of the things my mom runs)
-Gas station in Umatilla, OR (the other thing my mom runs)

-Introductory knowledge of aikido.
-Some architectural experience (drafting blueprints and stuff)
-More than capable driver ? I am a crazy little Asian girl, and I can drive a manual. Beware.
-Decent amateur wannabe psychiatrist = very good at figuring things out.
-Good stamina, health, athleticism due to cross-country, soccer, swimming, and ballet. I?m pretty quick for a little girl.
-Bilingual (Korean, English); know some basic Japanese, Russian, and Turkish (because of friends and visits out of the country).
-Cello experience (8 years)
-Amateur pick-pocketing skills? I was kind of a klepto in middle/high school?seems ?special? heheh.

[i]Friday, July 13, 2007[/i]
[i]1:11 PM[/i]

Aw dang it, why did it stop raining? It?s been so hot for the last couple days, with the clouds holding all the heat in. [i]Finally[/i] it rained, and you could feel the cool air just rush in. It was pretty nice, although poor Mimi* had to stay outside because she?s still shedding everywhere. She stayed under the porch though, so she was okay. I saw her trying to catch a squirrel this morning, which was pretty funny?haha.

So I thought my Histology test was this morning, and I woke up extra early to look over everything again, and then?I check the date again, and it?s not until Monday. Sigh?but I guess it?s good for me, since I didn?t really study much anyway. Oh school?that just leads all the stress to my DAT and dental application? Oh my gosh?I don?t want to think about it! Go away grades. I hate you now.

Sung Min** drew on my toothbrush?it?s really weird =_=;; Even though it?s just a toothbrush, now it has a face on it?and it?s going inside my mouth. It?s like I?m eating a little person. He drew on my potato too! Poor thing?just sitting in its bowl trying to grow, and now it has a screw stuck in it with x?s on its eyes. Yeah, but it?s still growing pretty good ? I mixed in some vanilla ice cream with the milk and water this time, so we?ll see how that goes?haha. I mean, it?s got sprouts and everything, and three of them are growing pretty tall. I just wonder when exactly I?m supposed to plant it? Whatever, we?ll see.

I talked to Jackie*** this morning too. She told me her parents are a little worried since L.A. is pretty close to where they live, but she doesn?t think it?s going to be anything big. I?m kind of wondering what?s going to happen though?I mean, I don?t remember anything about the L.A. riots, but Diane**** does. My mom told me that last time my aunt?s store was protected by a group of black people because she had a really good relationship with them I guess. Haha, that?s pretty cool?but I hope nothing like that happens again. We haven?t heard anything from them, so I guess it?s not that bad yet. Ugh, I knew I didn?t like California for a reason. Why in the world did I choose to go to school there? So much sun?

Haha, Mom finally brought me my hand-held taser too. She sells them at the gas station. I can?t wait to try it out?maybe on Sung Min? Too mean? Maybe on one of the birds. Argh, I can't believe that Korea is in less than a month...which gives me like 3 weeks to get to less than 100lb. I'm gonna die...:animesigh

[*]pet cat
[**]youngest brother
[***]college roommate
[****]Diamond Bar cousin
[/size][/COLOR]

[size="1"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][B]Name: [/B]Hedryn Darrell
[B]Age: [/B]17
[B]Gender:[/B] Male.
[B]Body:[/B] African American, 6 feet tall, lean and fairly strong, but not particularly athletic. Hair kept short, but not shaped (aka "shape up" lines in the front or back). Brown, often described as intelligent, and serious eyes. 160 pounds. Usual clothing style leans more towards that of the typical caucasian teenage male than that of the stereotypical African-American. Long, somewhat loose jeans, and a fitted tee, black 3" cloth wristband and rubber cause-wristbands on right arm, silver watch on right arm. Silver-chained, small cross usually worn around the neck, on the inside of the clothing.

[B]Background:[/B]
A highly intelligent, motivated youth who just graduated High School in the Washington, D.C. Area. I'm not the most social of types, and usually abstain from drinking and crazy parties, labeling myself as straightedge. That being said, I have a close group of great friends, and am generally viewed as a "cool guy" by people, even if I don't smoke/drink with them. I can be a random generation of emotions. Though I like very much hanging out, talking and laughing with my friends, I can also be real introverted. A serious streak as hard as diamond runs through me as well, probably conditioned by years of leadership in scouts and the like. I work hard, too hard, and still combat an inferiority complex. My work in high school managed to get me into Columbia University, an ivy league school in NY. Everything started on my train ride to my new life in the City. Everything that would make all my goals, my Hopes and Fears for the future disappear in a puff of smoke. Everything may have changed. I may never be a NASA engineer, or a musician. But there is something I still do want out of this life, and that is, well...Life. That is what I am fighting for, in this Hell.

[B]Skills: [/B]
1. Very basic knowledge of Karate/self-defense (relatively useless against hoardes of zombies).
2. A level of skill in archery (yes, really).
3. The mind of a tactician/strategist, and high intelligence.
4. Moderate physical strength and endurance.
5. Leadership ability and a serious streak, years of working with peers and youngers in scouts.

[B]Deficiencies:[/B]
1. Can not run for long/aerobically speaking, is out of shape.
2. A highly developed conscience/compassion. For instance, would have to try and save others, especially friends, in the way of the zombie invasion. Would be almost impossible to leave others, for instance the injured, to die.

[B]Notable Possessions.[/B]
1. Also possesses a copy of Max Brook's The Zombie Survival Guide (yes, really), along with hundreds of other books on different subjects.
2. Posses a standard, Indian style bow and arrow, a wooden bat, and several long poles/shovels.
3. Carries a green, artsy messenger bag which fits a good deal of stuff, including my journal.
4. Ipod Video, digital camera and digital camcorder.
5. Hewlett Packard Laptop.
6. Cell phone w/ charger.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I love the rain. It falls from the sky, cascading from dark clouds, painting the terrain in a brillaintly dark, obscure landscape. Inspiring, completely captivating. It takes me away.

Away from what? you might ask. Well, a pretty average, but good life. Right now, I work at a daycamp, taking all the kiddies out to play kickball on the field, field trips, etcetera. It's nice enough. Summer rolls by. Really, this entire summer just seems like a mindless lead-up to college, like it shouldn't exist at all. Maybe it shouldn't. I was never sure about my college choice. Columbia, NYC. I've never been one for the city and here I am being thrown into one of the most grandiose on Earth. I probably really should have ended up at Notre Dame in semirural South Bend, Indiana. Well, financially things just didn't work out that way. My mother always says things work out for the best. Maybe, I was meant to be thrown into the city. Maybe, I wasn't supposed to be at Notre Dame, I was destined to find my destiny and grow at Columbia in the blinding lights and sounds of the City. At least, that's what I tell myself.

It's a strange summer. Riots springing up in little clusters all over the country. It doesn't make sense. The news never even says what the riots are about. Protesting the War in Iraq? Foreign policy? Rising taxes? Something. As little emphasis is put on the riots in the news, that's what ironically enough makes them more strange and emphatic than ever. Whatever. Maybe nobody cares.

Forgive me, reader, for being so random in the entry. It happens when it rains. My thoughts seem to go everywhere, into everything, to loop and intertwine until they're one giant knot of organized chaos. Says I now as I stare out the window into the darkness and the rain.

Exeunt. [/siZe]

[color=darkred][size=1]
[b]
Dead Diaries[/b] main thread is posted in the Adventure Square. Begin posting as soon as possible. Sign ups are still open. Happy posting everyone.

Underground coming soon.[/color][/size]

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black][SIZE=1]Been meaning to sign up to this for a while.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Gavin Lee

[b]Age:[/b] 20

[b]Physical Description:[/b] Stands just over 6' tall with a noticeably muscular build. Has longish wavy brown hair currently with matching-coloured goatee, blue eyes which are normally covered with glasses to remedy poor eyesight.

[b]Location:[/b] County Tipperary, Republic of Ireland.

[b]Living Style:[/b] Lives with parents and siblings in family home in the country eight miles from the nearest town, population approximately 25,000. Works odd jobs irregularly to provide own income. Family finances would be considered middle class. Attends high school 13 miles away and is entering final year this September.

- Van (1972 Volkswagen Type 2, in rather worn condition)
- Nokia mobile phone with charger
- Single barrelled five gauge shotgun with ammunition (hidden in van)
- Full set of golf clubs

- Unrefined but notable skills in hand to hand combat
- High strength and physical resilience
- Experienced shotgun user, high level of accuracy
- Comfortable in the wilderness
- Noted leadership skills

Only five weeks of holiday time left, then it's back to Ballingarry. Can’t say I’m exactly looking forward to it, but in reality I’ve been fucking around too much and need to move on with my life. Thinking about applying to the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, but with €10,000 a year in fees, I’ll probably just end up going to Limerick like I planned.

Flicked through the news for a bit, not really that much going on, new Justice Minister talking about how he’ll lower crime rates significantly by setting up some new committee, here’s an idea, why don’t they just get more cops out on the streets, instead of burying them under half a mile of paperwork. I’ll never get politics, election’s just over and people are already complaining about the government, seems like you can never please folks.

Not much been going on on OB lately, talked to a few friends and made a few posts, only a hundred and twenty or so before I hit three thousand, hard to believe I’ve been there nearly six years at this stage, kinda puts stuff in perspective. The rain is beating down outside, not exactly the weather to be caught out in. Must revamp MyO and start posting on it again, if only to pass a little time, maybe a pastel coloured scheme this time.

Considering driving into town and picking up some sweet chilli chicken and rice, damn I love that stuff. Getting a car was probably the best decision I’ve made in a while, and I couldn’t believe that I was able to buy a Type 2 for so little, though the cost of running the damn thing will probably bankrupt me. Still, the looks you get off people are awesome and it’s not something money can buy. Still, being able to insure it as a “classic car” definitely saved me a lot of money, probably would have looked at upwards of €2,500 otherwise.

James has asked me to go shooting with him again this Saturday, I swear that cousin of mine is just a little too much like his dad for good measure. Season is damn near over and we’ve probably killed most of the game we’re going to get, mountain should be dry enough to get right into the best parts.

Been hearing some weird reports on the news, some soldier from the States collapsed in Shannon and had to be rushed to hospital, medics said they’d never seen anything like it before, then an hour later say it’s just an unusual disease not much seen this side of the world. Makes you wonder what kind of stuff is out there...[/LEFT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"][B]Character Name:[/B] Joe Kelly

[B]
Physical Description: [/B][URL=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/SilpheedPilot/DSC01701.jpg]Hey, you.[/URL]
[URL=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/SilpheedPilot/DSC01697.jpg]'I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?'[/URL]

[B]Location:[/B] Topeka, Kansas. Middle of the United States in a slight suburban area. The city is but a short drive away.

[B]Living Style:[/B] Live in a middle-class neighborhood with family. Mom drives a luxury sedan and my paps drives a truck. All the neighbors know each other but, really, we keep to ourselves. Got a brother but he's in the Air Force; stationed in Wyoming doing security detail.
[B]
Notable Possessions: [/B]
[B]Sunglasses[/B]. Never leave home without them.
[B]MP3 player[/B]; things just go better with music.
[B]My car[/B]. A '91 CRX with a K20 engine. What does that mean to everyone else? Nuffin'. But to me it means fast.
[URL=http://americandinosaur.mu.nu/archives/DSC01442.JPG].45 pistol[/URL]; my baby. Had this bad-daddy since I was 13. Shh..Don't tell anyone.

[B]Special Skills:[/B] Well, I'm a boxer and I know some combat Sambo. I'm an apt driver. Extensive gun knowledge; and also very handy with a weapon, being the gun nut I am.

[B]Diary Entry: [/B]

Ahhh, just got home from work. Called my girlfriend and talk to her for a while so that was fun. Wasn't much on the movie channels, so I didn't watch any. Got on World of Warcraft and gained a new level. Hurray! Level 54!

Oh, so check this crap out! Some dumb customer came in today and traded in some games, thats cool...whatever. So he goes to look at some games to get his trade in credit, thats cool too. Comes back up and I try to sell him a discount card.
Seriously, I don't make commission so I'm trying to help this guy out.
Apparently his wife was there with him but I never saw her walk in and she was on the other register just swiping her card away on the machine. I kinda looked over and her and was like; 'Uhh..can I help you? Oh, you're with him! Gotcha.'
So she continued to swipe her card. What the hell?
I then looked at her and said; 'Yeah, you gotta stop swiping and come over here'
Then I tried to sell them the discount card again. No luck and then they looked pissed when they left.
A few hours later I got an email on the computer saying I got a customer complaint from those two bastards saying I teased them for trading in games and treating them bad. Whatever. Retarded, huh?

Another thing kinda worth nothing is that on the news they were talking about cannibals but, like, dead people cannibals. It's probably the Cult of Cthulhu doing stuff here in Kansas! Or zombies...Either one would be sweet.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Name: Adam Gill

Physical Description:
6 foot 1
long arms with considerable muscle
long brown hair down to nape of neck, unshaven beard
left eye is consistantly closed due lack of iris.

Living Style: Small village some 2 miles from several major metropolitan areas.

Graduated collage, lives with divorced mother and younger sister, has an older brother in New York, America.

Notable Possessions:

Multi-coloured thread necklace.
Technik Mp3 player, with a mix of Heavy Metal tracks.
Sledgehammer, Metal Baseball bat and several smaller hammers.

Special Skills:

Extremely strong for size. [capable of lifting little over 20 stone overhead]
limited firearms experiance.
Incredably stubborn and pain resistant.

Diary Entry:

16th July, 2007

Hey,
God those house valuers didn't show up today AGAIN!
Seriously they'd better be here next time, we gotta seel this place soon, can't afford to stay here just me and mam working, maybe we can move to Formby, that'd be awesome.

Might go into town later, talk to katie or pick up the photos i dropped off for development, then again i may just go to the pub.
Either way i gotta chat to Katie and sort things out, that damn gnawing feelings back and i reckon the only way im getting rid of it is by sitting down with katie and talking about what i said.

Oh yeah, before i forget, Andy said something about a disease on T.V dont watch much T.V so i must have missed the special, either way im sure it's not somethign i'll need to worry about.

Til next time, Gill.

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Leon "Twitch" Fury
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Physical Description:[/B] [URL="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/Leon_Fury/?action=view¤t=S5300070.jpg"] [Here][/URL]
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 108lbs
[B]Location:[/B] Air Force Base in southwestern US
[B]Living Style:[/B] Lives on Air base with younger brother and father
[B]Notable Posessions:[/B]
- 1986 Toyota Celica Supra
- swiss army pocketknife
- psp
- actual katana from his parent's time in Japan
- physical stamina exceeds certain standards [for his physical build even with his disabilities]
- limited firearms experience
- bilingual in Spainsh and English, knows sparse German, French and Japanese
- proficent in Muay Thai Kickboxing
[B]Diary Entry:[/B]

[B][U]16July07[/B][/U]
man, last night was damn awesome! one killer house party, even though only a few people showed up... and the SPs were called. [damn neighbours!] anyways, it's around 0757 hours and I'm just waiting for Ash to call me back.

y'know what I find strange? there was this thing on the news about riots happening in Los Angeles yesterday, I would have shrugged it off, but what got me was: the riot itself was [B][U] bigger[/B][/U] than the ones back in 1992 when Rodney King was arrested and the fact that the rioters were biting bystanders and goring anyone in their way...

I just got off the phone with mommy, she says the same exact thing is happening overseas and that their base has already been reinforced and quarentined...at first I thought it was just some post E3 Resident Evil V marketing device, but it's [B][U] more than meets the eye.[/B][/U]

I'm just hoping that this is just a dream, Ash will wake me up, eventually.

[RIGHT][B] Now:[/B] World On Fire [Club Version]
[B] Artist:[/B] Sarah McLachlan Vs. Junkie XL
[B] Album:[/B] Bloom: The Remixed Album[/RIGHT]

- Twitch[/SIZE]

[B]Character Name:[/B] Stephen Posthumous
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Physical Description:[/B] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26183&d=1182052688][COLOR="DimGray"]Myself[/COLOR][/url] a few weeks ago.
[B]Location:[/B] Ontario, Canada

[B]Living Style:[/B] Live in the richest town in Canada in the regular part of town. Fairly nice house. Also has a job at the Movie Theatre where he works 3 days a week only.

Live with two parents and older (21) Brother who has a girlfriend (they've been dating quite a while).

[B]Notable Possessions:[/B][list][*]Lots of lighters
[*]Digital Camera (almost always within reach)
[*]Digital Watch with Indigo and Stop Watch setting
[*]DS Lite
[*]Various Marijuana Paraphernalia [/list]
[B]Special Skills:[/B] [list][*]Fairly active and fit
[*]Quite a fast runner in short bursts
[*]Excellent camper
[*]Clever shows through in unlikely situations
[*]Charming[/list]

[right][B]July 18, 2007[/B]
[i]2:07 AM[/i][/right]

[indent]So much shit going on in the world right now. It's like War of the Worlds except instead of Aliens it's just humans going completely wacko! What's up with that anyway? At first they were just... Mishaps" or Riots but now they've started using harsher words. Words like... Slaughter and... [i]Massacre[/i].

It's starting to scare me, really. I don't know if any of it has happened in Canada yet. That I'm thankful for. If somehow this shit did pollute us, lord knows we'd be royally farked.

I think that's enough for me. I'm flipping tired. Burnt [i]out[/i].

[i]2:13 AM[/i][/indent]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Character Name: Joshua Clark

Physical Description: Shaggy black hair, bulky build and a bit heavy, wide shoulders, and brown eyes.

Living Style: Lives with his grandparents in a very rural enviroment, middle class has enough to get by and a bit more.

Notable Possessions: Three guitars, guitar hero 2 game, resident evil game series, samurai sword.

Special Skills: Plays guitar, has good aim with fire arms.

Diary Entry: The past few days were good, my friends came over to spend the night but sadly that time came to and end as did the fun. About an hour or so after they left I turned on the news and saw all of the hype about some viral outbreak! I was in awe I always thought this would happen seeing as I am a Resident Evil game fanatic, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen around my town!
I knew that I had to get somewhere with many people because it's supposed to be safer than sticking by yourself, maybe if I was able to make it into norfolk I could see if James was still alive. So I'm heading there now Iv'e got my journal, my grandfather's pistol with every clip I could find, and my grandma's car keys to the van.

[/COLOR]