Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2043/kanokonmain3ob3.jpg[/IMG]

I haven't been watching Kanokon, but I'm pretty sure this is exactly what it looks like. Perhaps someone more informed could confirm for me? :p

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=#6d527f][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]@Dagger - That pretty much is exactly what it looks like. She ends up asking for him to spank her more in the end.

Also here's one of my favorites.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1961/snapshot20080427202014uy4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Manga out of context, from Yotsubato![/color]

[center][img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5180/yotsubatov07c044p071zm8.jpg[/img][/center]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]This one isn't out of context, unless you consider all the silly hair colors in anime. Heh.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2978/haircolorcopyla8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
I have no idea what this is from.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8516/eggsst3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
The second one's from [b]Shugo Chara[/b]. I'm surprised we haven't seen more out-of-context Shugo Chara, actually... or maybe it's because everything you could twist around from that show is already pretty twisty [i]in[/i] context. :animeswea

~Dagger~
Posted
These are some pretty wierd ones i found.
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h21/Blurryhand/screenhp7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h21/Blurryhand/snapshot20070830211951.jpg[/IMG]

sorry if this one may seem to be a bit much
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h21/Blurryhand/snapshot20070913173228.jpg[/IMG]

Edit:
I love this one. =]

[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h21/Blurryhand/fdg.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Dagger']The second one's from [b]Shugo Chara[/b]. I'm surprised we haven't seen more out-of-context Shugo Chara, actually... or maybe it's because everything you could twist around from that show is already pretty twisty [i]in[/i] context. :animeswea

~Dagger~[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Yeah, the thing is, most of it doesn't have to be taken out of context. Half the time I'm just waiting for someone else to post in here so I can share my latest shots, though. :catgirl:

I think it's time for a big batch with some backlogged shots.

[center][b]Lucky Star
[img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4897/luckystarlittlegirlszr3.jpg[/img]

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
[img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2871/zetsubousensei2007chartpx1.jpg[/img]

Shugo Chara!
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6476/shugocharaadulthoodbr1.jpg[/img]

The Tower of Druaga
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4344/druagahipmovementcd8.jpg[/img]

Maria-sama ga Miteru
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7034/marimiteuniformsfy8.jpg[/img][/b][/center][/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I've been re-watching Lovely Complex, it has some really fun moments in it. Heh.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3162/lovelycomplexyv3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
(sorry for the bump, but this thread looked fun.)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/nekusagi/bashou6.png[/IMG]
It's... OVER NINE THOUSAND!
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]I found this online but I don't know what anime it's from... But! It does beg the question of... won't notice what? o_O

[IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5645/vampirefl2.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/nekusagi/persiangio1.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
Persian REALLY likes Giovanni, apparently (/shot).

And here I thought only DOGS did that kind of awkward thing.[/COLOR]
Posted
Ok. Even in context this was dirty, but made me lol very much. Fyi it's a banana, don't get excited.

[IMG]http://usera.imagecave.com/Daldaren/banana04.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"]We all like Pocky, but I think Suseiseki's taking it just a wee bit far...
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/nekusagi/vlcsnap-817528.png[/IMG]


[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Also: given the last three screenshots on this thread, we are all filthy, dirty minded otaku apparently.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DimGray"]Tower of Druaga is [i]full[/i] of stuff like this. I found two in just the first 6 minutes of an episode! I don't think they require much explanation...

[img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9404/rtowerll4.png[/img]

[img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5899/tower2cz0.png[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2296/028cbh3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Out of all the weird things I've seen Ryoma say over the last couple of days, this one takes the cake.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Here's one from Gakuen Alice:

[img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7564/rotdemonsof6.jpg[/img]

One from Popotan:

[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7444/miiuddersr4.jpg[/img]

And one from Koihime Musou:[/color]

[img]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7963/koihimemusouloinclothel8.jpg[/img]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Reviving this thread because...

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/07.jpg[/IMG]
Luna is an online predator. Also:

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/GurrenLagannOOC.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/LupinIIIOOC.jpg[/IMG]
This one I'm not entirely sure about. I captured it myself, but I don't remember why. Must've thought it was funny at the time for some reason.[/FONT]
Posted (edited)
[center]

[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/out%20of%20context/uppedthetension.jpg[/img]


[/center][font="Arial"]Kurogane's retort is the clincher. :P[/font] Edited by Allamorph
Posted
[color=#4B0082]It's time for another batch from the Des.

[center][b]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[/b]
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9766/gurrenlagannkaminabodytx3.jpg[/img]

[b]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/b]
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3618/haruhibetyourownbodyjv0.jpg[/img]

[b]Itazura na Kiss[/b]
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7918/itakisstouchorgansan2.jpg[/img]

[b]Kamichama Karin[/b]
[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3816/kamichamakarinnakedbondrr3.jpg[/img]

[b]Koihime Musou[/b]
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5451/koihimemusoupledgedinbeod6.jpg[/img][/center][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...