OtakuBoards

How was your day?

Japan

[COLOR="DarkRed"]It is very simple, explain how your day was. Please no spam. Now I will start with mine.

Japanese class was nerve racking because we were playing a little competition with the te form. Our team didn't win sadly but the winning team each got their own cell phone charms.

After that I spent the rest of my time trying to convince my friend Angela to cosplay as Aeris from FF7 and doing research on my next cosplay project, Rikku. Not sure yet which version to do. FFX or X-2. I have some parts of each.

So...DISCUSS....[/COLOR]

My day has been fine so far. The only thing that sucked was having to get up early to teach a class. I ended up substituting for someone and naturally it was a course that is at 7am. Normally I don't mind, but I was up late last night watching movies so I didn't get enough sleep. XP

On the good side, I don't have any thing else going on since I finished my own work along with the the lessons I give this morning so other than some homework which I've already finished, the rest of my day is free.

It's a shame I'm too tired to really enjoy it though. I'm kind of in between here, not tired enough to sleep and yet not awake enough to care about doing stuff with friends or anything else for that matter.

[COLOR="77656"]My day was looking both bright and dim. First of all, my freinds James & Birttany broke up. She's in a slump, and I'm helping her. Of coarse finding her next path is up to her, but I support her. And James might be letting me back into his cover band.

Whats weird is that he treated me a lot better when they broke up. Now they looked good together, but she was over-dramatic and clingly. It may sound mean to her, but I'm glad they broke up. Sadly she doesn't want to sit at our lunch table becase she'll start to cry. You see, they had an inter-friend relationship. That means they were in my group of friends while they were going out. They still are becasue of her friend Brooke who's a sister to both me and James.

Other than that, I'm doing ****ing peachy. :) [/COLOR]

[font="trebuchet ms"] I was hella tired today because of Halloween festivities, but overall it was pretty fun. My AP Government class today was great, my teacher can be hilarious sometimes. He somehow managed to make the bill-passing process funny.

Today I confirmed that my AP Statistics class is possible the most useless AP class ever created. She gave us entire period to do one practice AP question, which could've been answered with common sense.

Newspaper was fun (it always is) because we doodled characters from our AP Lit texts on the board, and then in AP Euro I finished up come college applications (it's a directed study, so there's no teacher to supervise). So...for the rest of the day I get to read a chapter on Napolean for the quiz tomorrow, which I will most likley put off until tomorrow in newspaper to read. Also, [i]Ugly Betty![/i]

I did have a debate meeting, though, and it was pretty boring. Plea bargaining is just not a topic I have much opinion on. lol[/font]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]As the first in 4 days that I've not had to do homework all day, I'd say it's been pretty darn great. On top of that, I've finally gotten all my grades up to passing (even if I've got straight Ds >_>) and all I ca think about it the upcoming 4 day weekend. Wait, I didn't say that right. FOUR DAY WEEKEND. It's a beautiful thing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]My day was pretty sweet!

This morning, I watched [I]Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.[/I] Episode 9 is finally subbed. :)

I only had two classes today, a Spanish seminar and a psyc lecture. Spanish was interesting. It's a beginner class so we went over how to say certain jobs and how the whole last name scheme works. The lecture in psyc was about schizophrenia. We watched two clips about it, to help us understand some of the paranoia and thought disorder.

Tonight, I'm going to do an anthro paper, my Spanish work, and pack up my things to go home tomarrow! :D

EDIT; I forgot to mention that I got a multimedia text this morning from my sister that someone broke the passenger's window on our family's car!:@[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"](even if I've got straight Ds >_>) [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]*has his suspicions confirmed*

Today was alright. I had only one class today at my university. As a catholic institution, they cancel classes for Mass services to allow the catholic students the chance to attend. Today is All Saint's Day. My usual 12:35 and 2 o'clock courses went out the window.

Right now I'm writing a book report on the most numbing book I ever read. It's called "From Ezra to the Last of the Maccabees" and it is about the Hellenization of the Jews during the diaspora following the return from the Babylonian exile. I wouldn't say it was boring, but I can't say I had much of a sense of pleasure as I trudged through various Greco-Syrian Kings and their wars against the Maccabees. It is for extra credit on tomorrow's test, so I am trudging through it.

Yeah, tomorrow my only two classes of the day are tests. Math and history. Tonight is going to be pretty dull.

This weekend should be fun though. I just have to get through the next seventeen hours. [/color]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Deus ex Machina'][COLOR="DarkOrange"](even if I've got straight Ds >_>) [/COLOR][/QUOTE]o_O Can't say I've managed that. Though I've never gotten a D in the first place. XP

Anyway, my day was fine. I got up like usual, goofed off online a bit before heading to school. Classes were kind of boring today, especially English. That class always bores me. There was a lot of candy in class since people brought stuff they got for Halloween to school. You're not suppose to have food in class but the teachers kind of gave up when it became obvious that no one was listening to them.

I came home, did my homework and now I'm just goofing off online since I'm done. :catgirl: So it's been a normal day for me. And if I follow my usual pattern, I'll end up pulling out my new Mercedes Lackey book later and reading it. I almost always end my day by reading something fun that I like. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Well, I only had one class today (as usual for Thursdays...and Tuesdays, for that matter), and I had lunch with a lovely friend, and I've been working on a paper ever since. I'm getting tired of examining Buddhist and Daoist text by now (it's what, been almost 4 hours now?), but i only have one more page to do, so it's not that bad.

The question remains: Can I finish this in one hour, when [I]Grey's Anatomy[/I] starts?

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Today was slighty better. I spent last night at my sister's house. We played scrabble and watched Memoirs of a Geisha.

Today so far is pretty decent except for feeling sick for most of it. I got second place in the sumo tournament that we had in Japanese class today and we watched some more of this movie about a guide dog named Quill...in Japanese of course.

I beat my friend in Literati twice and now I am just putting off going home. I work tonight for the graveyard shift and I am not looking forward to it. Drunks hitting on you all night is not fun. However, I do want the money for a car, college, laptop, and a new messenger bag. At least I am sure all of your Friday nights will be a lot more enjoyable and peaceful than mine. Little advice, DO NOT work graveyard at McDonalds if you value your patience and sanity.

And Aaryanna? I envy your ability to stay responsible with your real life responsibilities. I hate to study things that seem worthless to me. Thus why I hate college.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Almost good, but pretty dumb.

I was technically finished with all my obligations today at 12:30, so I decided to use the time to catch up on a bunch of writing that wanted doing. And then I got slammed with writer's block, and so I've been sitting here for several hours with my head on my arms, sleeping occasionally. Hooray for accomplishing things. :animesigh

[B]Edit:[/B] On top of that, I think I stepped on my headphones yesterday, which is a major nuisance. [I]Now[/I] if I need to listen to music I'm short one hand.[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Not the best Friday to start a 4-day weekend of all marathons. I had a lot of headaches about things so I only got through 5 eps of Hidamari Sketch which was meant to be done by the time I go to sleep. however, /I had forgotten just how absolutely and completely amazing this show is, so it's a beautiful reliving, and also I had one of the coolest swordfights my bro and I have ever staged, so that was cool. So I guess I don't have regrets![/COLOR]

My day was so-so. Work was hectic - and I'm being kind when explaining having only 3 people to grill hamburgers and put them together. We were severely understaffed tonight.

However, in Guild Wars, my assassin managed to tank 5 yetis. That just about made my day. :)

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yesterday was an odd day for me. I started as usually by getting up and first getting cleaned up for the day and then doing the chores that are my responsibility. But when I went to do my usual reading, gaming and other things I do on the weekend to just have fun, I found myself too tired to care and ended up taking a nap instead. XP Then because I slept for a while I ended up staying up until nearly 1am watching Lovely Complex and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I never bother with the weekend anime's on TV since I don't usually stay up that late.

Now today, I'm goofing off here after having watched a little bit of anime. I'll probably do some more reading later on since I didn't get that much in yesterday. I don't have any homework and if I catch her, I intend to go over and visit Beth later today. XP I just about always do that on the weekends. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest rcmacdonald
Hi! Well, my day was ok. :animesigh I had a test in my Animal Nutrition class. There was a part of the test that we didn't discuss as a class or even in the book. I'm a little worried about that, but other than that I think I did ok. I'm getting an A for the class, so I'm not too worried. :animesmil

Then, right after that I had my Human Nutrition class. We learned about how important water is to the body. So that was interesting.:animeknow

Later, after my classes I started to freak out about tomorrow, because there's a paper due, but I can't do it until my group members give me the data. I still haven't gotten it. :animeangr So, obviously it's going to be late. I emailed my professor, so I'll see what he says.

Then, I had a Hillel meeting (Jewish Student Group on campus). We didn't talk about much, because there was only about 5 people. :o After the meeting we went to Taco del Mar, which was great. It felt way betterthan my birthday dinner yesterday!:animesmil Well, hopefully I didn't bore people with my day. :animeswea

[font="garamond"][color="darkgreen"]
YES! Finally, somewhere i can crap on about boring stuff and feel like I'm not wasting people's time! What a good idea.

I had done all my work yesterday, and because we'd had to move the clinic for emergency surgery I only had one patient to see and so spent all day doing accounting.

I talked to my b/f on the way home and said what do you want to do for dinner (I usually cook) but made it clear that I really would have preferred that he took his turn tonight. He made it clear he would rather that he didn't. So I couldn't be bothered forcing him to cook for me (even though he took the day off work today) so i went home and cooked dinner and brought it over to him on the bus as fast as I could (because we don't live together).

AND HE'S NOT EVEN ****ING HERE.

Get prepared for some serious wrath.
[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
My day was somewhat fun, but I'm really worried about a lot of things. Example: I have an English skit due in 3 days, and I need to rewrite the script in order for it to have the same theme of a certain short story by Roald Dahl. Problem? Well, my partner is AWOL (i called her house twice and I got this dial up tone thingy... T_T). I also can't email it to her because her comuter crashed and she has no internet. And my woodworking project is crap.
So yeah...
Suddenly, I feel a bit better.. ^^

[font="trebuchet ms"] *looks at clock*

I just spend the past 6 hours researching and writing an outline for my paper on [i]Heart of Darkness[/i] and its archetypal symbols and journey.

:) <-- Smiley face of sarcasm and hatred of annotated bibliographies. [/font]

[FONT=TrebuchetMS][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Well, my day was pretty average. Other than eating breakfast and drinking, I played PS2 as well as the Duel Masters' TCG with my brother. Then I did some Photoshoping as well...hehe...

But, it's just boring actually... I can't disturrb any of my classmates and do anything with them...:animecry: Just thinking that I must survive two months like this (it's my holiday you see...^^) is just terrifiying...[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Meh, it's a Monday, which means that even though it's a light enough day work-wise compared to others, it's still the first day after the weekend, which takes a bit of time to adjust to. Left the house at roughly 7:30 AM today and got back some time near 6:30 PM, so as you might imagine I'm a little tired.

[B]Day Rating: 6/10[/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Seeing as how I skipped Japanese class yet again today, and I have to work tonight, it won't be so fun. After work, however, I will hopefully finish the last two discs of Kyo Kara Maoh! season 1 after work so I guess my day evens out.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="#004A6F"]My day has been pretty stressful. I have this huge very time consuming project for my graphic design class. We basically have to take a photo of ourselves, and duplicate it by drawing and coloring in adobe illustrator. We're talking photo realism here; zooming in all the way and drawing shapes around patches of pixels and filling them color. When you view the original and the illustrator file, the look pretty much the same. That's how detailed it is. Man, I am going to crack.[/COLOR]