Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color]
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

There must be something wrong with those guys. Want a hug? :)
Posted
[color=crimson]Hugs sound good...but it wouldn't help...I need someone to talk to about it. I want other people's opinions. Maybe I'm just particularly depressed right now...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Hugs sound good...but it wouldn't help...I need someone to talk to about it. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]So, talk. I'm listening.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well I hope you feel better Asuka! :) Don't let guys get you down. We're just a bunch of punks(and not like our punk, but the other kind of punk) who are really insenstive and don't care. Just be happy with what you've got right now in yyour life, and only focus on that, it will all get better. Trust me ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Hugs sound good...but it wouldn't help...I need someone to talk to about it. I want other people's opinions. Maybe I'm just particularly depressed right now...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Tell us all your problem, it can make you feel better. I been through a depression couple days ago, now I feel much better.
Posted
While I know you're being sincere about the whole plant analogy....... it cracked me up a bit.... :blulaugh:

Anyways, I hear ya. Girl, I have been there!! And you know you can ALWAYS come to me about these matters..... *sigh* yes, guys are jerks........ possibly we'll be able to meet some of higher quality when we leave highschool though, .... all hope is not yet lost... ^_^
Posted
You should just go with the philosophy that those guys are the ones losing out-not you. They'll come and they'll go; it's only life. You'll be the better person for being strong and moving on.

After all, it is Bribes C. Forbes that once said:" History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats."
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]It's always good to see a girl who doesn't like jerks. At my school, if you're a jerk, the girls think your a godsent. But, ten again, the girls at my school aren't that good themselves...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel exactly the same as you. All of my friends have boyfriends, and lasting relationships.... and for some reason, it's hard for me to have the same. I've been told that I'm just as pretty as them, but I don't get approached... and when I [i]do[/i] get some male attention, they never want to date me, they just want some cheap play, or sex with no strings attached. I guess this is why I have cynical opinions about love. I've become a fiercely independent person... :freak:
Posted
Not all guys are jerks... only the heterosexual ones lol :p j/k

If you think all guys are gonna be jerks, you are only going to pick the guys who are jerks... it's fairly simple philosophy... like one of my gay friends... He's always in abusive relationships... and he thinks he will always be in abusive relationships... and I told him, if he thinks all guys are going to abuse him, he's only going to pick the abusive guys... He needs a new boyfriend... oddly enough he likes me alot... but thats another story.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Asuka im in the same boat you are in. except the roles are reversed. im a guy for all of you who dont know me and most of you don't but anyway. Every time i meet a girl that i like it always ends up blowing up in my face. Things just dont work out for me for some reason. I'm not a bad guy, i treat girls/women with the respect they deserve. think about it they have the babies, its the least we could do you know. well anyway, i haven't had a girlfriend in a year and two months. I am one of those people that can't stand to be alone and i have been alone for way too long. i have met a few girls that i like but none of them like me in return. :bawl: but the one girl i still care about im still friends with and my friends think I'm obsessed with her but I'm not, i understand the fact that were only friends. i feel so inadequate, i feel like i just don't fit in sometimes because all of my friend tell me about thier girlfriends or a girl they met over the weekend. it makes me feel :mad: and :(. so asuka i know exactly how you feel.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey don't get too down...Heck you should feel glad...Atleast half of the guys I know of..Don't go for who they really like...They just go for the easiest one...if you know what I mean...So I would take it as a compliment! That you are strong! :D
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Hey Asuka which guys r u looking at the jocks or the punks? lol, i guess they're the ones that stick out mostly, them and the thugs. But do you ever look at the guys that r just weird but kinda nice they may be hard to find but they're in there. im one, im not trying to brag or nething but u may find someone with a personality like mine i write poetry and im quiet but i think i have a cool personality. :p but neways what im trying to say is look at the guys that rn't that popular but have a good spirit u know.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Yeah, boys are a tricky bunch. I haven't had much luck with males either, Asuka, but I'm definitely looking forward to college.

College will be like an entirely new beginning...I'm hanging on until then...you definitely can too :excited:

Heh *waves solemnly* :wave:[/color]
Posted
If getting guys is anything like getting girls, then its all a lot like fishing. You just bait your hook and let it sit out in the water. When you get a keeper you keep it. When you get a little rascal, throw it back.

-Justin
Posted
:( I am srry... I am depressed about my b/f... He had to choose between this other grl and me.. and he chose me.. but I lost the trust I had in him... Now I am being paranoid:worried:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I don't even bother with guys. Just wait a while longer. [/B][/QUOTE]
I feel the same way as you, kool_aid13. I don't even bother with guys. But I do have my eyes set on this one guy, but he's not even real. That sounds stupid, but there's something about him...:naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Why is life so complicated and guys so JERKISH? I just want to know what you think. I've had the worst luck with guys lately. And the guys that I like never like me back...they always like my friends who are a million times better than me...Maybe I should give up.

I think humans should be like plants. We should just reproduce asexually by spores or just pollinate. Why be attracted to one another? We could just spew pollen and make babies that way. It'd be a whole lot easier.

Oh maybe after high school life picks up. Maybe when I get out of this hell hole I'll meet someone worthwhile.

So what do you guys think?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have been in your shoez b4 so I know how it feelz..
but dont worry, you will find someone when u least expect it..
and about the plants..that would be just weird.. :eek:
I think I wouldnt like to be a plant..it would be kinda boring kinda Weird..o.O
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Try going for someone older than you. Girls mature 4 times faster than boys.:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't know that.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i have to agree that all guys are jerks.

and on that same note all women are bitches who like to mess with your feeling co they think u dont have any, and when they find out u do, they test to c how much then f**k off with someone else whos got a big car!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...