OtakuBoards

What Will Your Tombstone Say?

Raiha

[quote name='Pumpkin'][font=arial][size=2]I would like to be cremated and spread somewhere like the ocean but I guess most people prefer to be stuck in the ground in coffins. Yuck. [/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]I completely agree, Pumpkin. The idea of being stuck in a coffin doesn't sound fun. Being cremated was my original idea, but knowing my parents, they're probably going to stuff me in a coffin.

Typically Koreans don't put tombstone sayings; it's more the name, the date of birth and the date of death.

If I [i]did[/i] have a tombstone, I'd like it to either say: "Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the former." or "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."[/size][/color]

[color=crimson]If we're discussing the specifics of post-life Kenneth Howell, I would actually like to be fertilizer. I would like to be cremated and planted with a tree or in a garden.

From this post I am imagining someone coming away with the thought "Ahh, so he wants to be a tree."[/color]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']@Allamorph: Your ashes would become mixed with those of the funeral pyre, there would still be some form of remains. Even the hottest fire leaves an ash.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I am [I]so[/I] glad I have you around to explain these things for me.[/FONT]

[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]From this post I am imagining someone coming away with the thought "Ahh, so he wants to be a tree."[/color][/QUOTE]

lol. Your idea doesn't sound half bad.

And here I thought forcing my sisters to cremate me and dispense me where I can be unknowingly breathed in by thousands of people sounded tempting. Cremated THEN buried and back into the circle of life would make it easier on the sisters.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This is actually something I never even bothered to think about. But if I put thought into this, I suppose I would want to be turned to ashes. It's way better than decaying under the ground and having all types of bacteria (Worms , bugs and all that.) eating away at my body. All my body would go through is fire (But I'll be gone to even feel the pain) and I'll be spread into someplace significant. Thus, my ashes will become part of earth's dirt, ocean, ectera (Wherever I get tossed into) and that's what you call [B]recycling[/B]![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Nick T.
Died doing what he loved - bestiality.

This tombstone will be placed in front of a petting zoo.

Oh my god, i'm twisted.

No, seriously i have no idea. I think i'd rather have somebody else write one for me. Who cares about what i think is important in my life? I'd much rather have somebody else tell everyone else.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"] I know what I want, since Isaac Asimov already said it.

D'Ann: "Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Off topic, but I adore Isaac Asimov. Judging from the articles and stories that he has written, he would have been an amazing person to meet. If he wasn't dead, I mean.

[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]If we're discussing the specifics of post-life Kenneth Howell, I would actually like to be fertilizer. I would like to be cremated and planted with a tree or in a garden.[/color][/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to be cremated and planted with a young tree. Maybe like... a willow tree, deep in the middle of nowhere. Then I guess I would literally be a part of the tree, as well as whatever else grew in the immediate area.

[QUOTE=Room Service][COLOR="Indigo"]"UPUP
DOWNDOWN
LEFTRIGHT
LEFTRIGHT
BA

START"

Ten points if you get that one.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Took me a second, but yeah. :D

Try this one:

L+Down; R+C-Right; R+C-Up; L+Right; R+C-Down; R+C-Up; L+Right; R+Down; L+Left; L+R+C-Right

Now try it memorized in under three seconds. Screw up and you'll [I]need[/I] an epitaph. :P[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Some of you guys come up with the funniest things that I have ever heard of. I think after I was done laughing I think I pissed myself. Anyway, I would want my tombstone to say:

"Here lies the older twin of the pai--- Oh wait! We made a mistake!"

"I loved dead animals and now I am one!"

"Here lies Ashleigh... Wait! Was that the right spelling of the name?"

"Better dead than alive I always say. Or else when the cops come for ya, they will have nothing to 'Bring-in-Alive'."

or

"My sister was such a kind person, sweet in fact. What happend to me you ask, I just happened to find the deathening meaning of life and that's all she wrote."[/FONT]

[COLOR="Magenta"]I do have to say that Gavin's was pretty funny and some of them took me awhile to get like Room Service's and Allamorph's.
This is something more on a serious note:[/COLOR]

"Time seemed to pass but she was still always herself."

[COLOR="magenta"]"Looked like an Asian but was a blonde in the end."[/COLOR]

"They always said that blondes had more fun until I came in and changed all that. While they turn heads I broke necks."

[COLOR="magenta"]"Sincere and kind to others... but her weird way of walking got only worse when a wind came and blew her off course."[/COLOR]

Well being the magnificently genius friends I have,mine will end up something like this

Haku877, a good friend we have a few words for,

"*orgiving Nature,
*nbelievably Cool,
*unning Sence of Humor,
*ing of All Ninjas,

*outhful and talanted,
*ptimistic,
*ncanning abilitiy to be himself."

Now as you notice I have blocked some letters, not hard to decipher the code really.
I realized i shouldnt have posted this because now Aceburner will now do something like this to my grave....dont. :animedepr

(also please excuse my spelling it needs work i think)