Jamvis Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 whats your fave weapon? when i say this i mean general... mine is prolly the sword.
Charles Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 My hands are my weapons.... And you forgot words. Words can be the most deadly weapon of all. Out of your choices, I'll be modest and go with the tank.
Navi Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is a load of fresh horse manure on a saturday after the kentucky derby. They may not break your bones but they'll lacerate your heart, soul, and mind. "Words are the ammunition of the mind" -I forgot
Treble Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 From the list,swords would be my favorite weapon.
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [color=indigo]Well since my hero/idol is Miyamoto Musashi (also known as the sword saint) I guess it is fairly obvious that I like the sword. I like it because something about it seems noble. Anyone can use a gun, but it takes years and years of discipline to use a sword with skill. When you are involved in a sword fight all of your energy, your athletic ability, your mental ability has to be in tune, strategy is the most important thing. With a gun it is just point shoot bang dead....[/color]
BabyGirl Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [color=deeppink]If sword includes laser sword (lightsaber, *points to avatar*) then that is definitely my favorite. *Ignights purple lightsaber and slices it through the air* Fear the awesome power of the Jedi...! Hehe :p[/color] [color=black]c(llllllll[/color][color=red]o[/color][color=black]lll=(l)[/color][color=purple][u][b]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""[/b][/u])[/color]
Justin Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Well, I normally like western fencing, which, of course, demands a western blade. My preferred western blade is a Pappenheimer Rapier. Although I've picked up an interst in Chinese straight-blade fencing lately. Its fairly similar to western fencing, except it can supplement my martial arts a little better. *chops Jenna in the back of the neck* *Jenna falls out* So much for the powers of the Jedi... -Justin
coolkam007 Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 .. sticks and stones can break my bones... *shudders and hides* PLEASE PLEASE DONT THROW STICKS AND STONES! >.< heh.. well i'll go with swords :) cause.. well.. they are awesome
Posthumous Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 My fave weapon is a bazooka.But i dont think i'll us it.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 um to be quite honest i dont use any weapons on a daily basis. ill prolly go with sword coz any idioy can pull a trigger.
Guest Akito Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]My hands are my weapons.... And you forgot words. Words can be the most deadly weapon of all. Out of your choices, I'll be modest and go with the tank. [/B][/QUOTE] After my katana is through with u, i doubt ur words will have any effect on me.
kizu Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 I say my fav. is a sword because for the most part it takes a lot of skill to use it very well. Kinda like in the movie Beverly Hills Ninja
Guest Zeh Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [COLOR=red]I perfer the arts of a Bow and Arrows.... that and long daggers... [EDIT]Can't forget my throwing knives either[/EDIT] [/COLOR]
Guardian_Tidus Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 defently the sword.....i like katanas their da best......besides some of the other swords.....are bettr:excited:
Sui Generis Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Sword definatly, not just for it, but for the times of chivalry and nobility that were at hand with the sword...
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 swords and my fists are best choice, what I wouldn't give for a real masamune that looked just like sephiroth's....
Guest Zeh Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]swords and my fists are best choice, what I wouldn't give for a real masamune that looked just like sephiroth's.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR]
tetsuo Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 swords and i am also a big archery buff. so i would also say the bow and arrow. but then the best weapon are the ones you are given at birth, your limbs. fighting without weapons seems more noble to me.
jubei Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 my fave weapon has got to be a gun :flaming: :devil:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ive seen that book...they used to advertise the company in the back of rock sound ages ago. i sent off for it but never got a reply :( i dont know how days of old ever recorded feudalism as being noble.
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 i carry a knife at all times. it's a switchblade. you have to have one, if you're on the streets a lot. i hate guns though. i can't stand them. i fired one once & it was the worst feeling ever, practically.
Dragonfire1477 Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 I simply think guns were made to hide behind to show either a lack of skill or cowardis(sp?). I use my fists when I have to, which is not often. My weapon of choice though is a staff. I don't exactly carry it around all the time though.....
Pressure Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [COLOR=purple]a cake!!! ~~~~~~ anyways... ~~~~~~ I'd pick a sword over a gun in a heartbeat... though after Dragonfire said it... I'm kinda upset staff isnt up there... a staff to me is one of TEH best forms of self defence.... i hate guns... and swords are just plain sexy... :D[/COLOR]
Break Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]Lances, Poles, Shafts, Sticks... etc. I am excellent with these long weapons. I also like bows and two daggers held in each hand... they're cool.[/SIZE]
Jamvis Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 seems to me that swords are a really big favorite!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now