Jump to content
OtakuBoards

whats your favorite weapon?  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. whats your favorite weapon?

    • gun
      2
    • sword
      13
    • tank
      1
    • bombs
      0
    • bazooka
      0
    • other
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
My hands are my weapons....

And you forgot words. Words can be the most deadly weapon of all.

Out of your choices, I'll be modest and go with the tank.
Posted
"sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is a load of fresh horse manure on a saturday after the kentucky derby. They may not break your bones but they'll lacerate your heart, soul, and mind.

"Words are the ammunition of the mind" -I forgot
Posted
[color=indigo]Well since my hero/idol is Miyamoto Musashi (also known as the sword saint) I guess it is fairly obvious that I like the sword. I like it because something about it seems noble. Anyone can use a gun, but it takes years and years of discipline to use a sword with skill. When you are involved in a sword fight all of your energy, your athletic ability, your mental ability has to be in tune, strategy is the most important thing. With a gun it is just point shoot bang dead....[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]If sword includes laser sword (lightsaber, *points to avatar*) then that is definitely my favorite.

*Ignights purple lightsaber and slices it through the air* Fear the awesome power of the Jedi...!

Hehe :p[/color]

[color=black]c(llllllll[/color][color=red]o[/color][color=black]lll=(l)[/color][color=purple][u][b]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""[/b][/u])[/color]
Posted
Well, I normally like western fencing, which, of course, demands a western blade. My preferred western blade is a Pappenheimer Rapier. Although I've picked up an interst in Chinese straight-blade fencing lately. Its fairly similar to western fencing, except it can supplement my martial arts a little better.
*chops Jenna in the back of the neck*
*Jenna falls out*
So much for the powers of the Jedi...

-Justin
Posted
.. sticks and stones can break my bones... *shudders and hides* PLEASE PLEASE DONT THROW STICKS AND STONES! >.<

heh..

well i'll go with swords :) cause.. well.. they are awesome
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
um to be quite honest i dont use any weapons on a daily basis.
ill prolly go with sword coz any idioy can pull a trigger.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]My hands are my weapons....

And you forgot words. Words can be the most deadly weapon of all.

Out of your choices, I'll be modest and go with the tank. [/B][/QUOTE]

After my katana is through with u, i doubt ur words will have any effect on me.
Posted
I say my fav. is a sword because for the most part it takes a lot of skill to use it very well. Kinda like in the movie Beverly Hills Ninja
Posted
[COLOR=red]I perfer the arts of a Bow and Arrows.... that and long daggers...

[EDIT]Can't forget my throwing knives either[/EDIT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]swords and my fists are best choice, what I wouldn't give for a real masamune that looked just like sephiroth's.... [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR]
Posted
swords and i am also a big archery buff. so i would also say the bow and arrow. but then the best weapon are the ones you are given at birth, your limbs. fighting without weapons seems more noble to me.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=red]Seph! My bro has a book of swords that had a masamune in it! it was a book of final fantasy swords.... 'twas like almost 2000$ though....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ive seen that book...they used to advertise the company in the back of rock sound ages ago. i sent off for it but never got a reply :(

i dont know how days of old ever recorded feudalism as being noble.
Posted
i carry a knife at all times. it's a switchblade. you have to have one, if you're on the streets a lot.

i hate guns though. i can't stand them. i fired one once & it was the worst feeling ever, practically.
Posted
I simply think guns were made to hide behind to show either a lack of skill or cowardis(sp?). I use my fists when I have to, which is not often. My weapon of choice though is a staff. I don't exactly carry it around all the time though.....
Posted
[COLOR=purple]a cake!!!
~~~~~~
anyways...
~~~~~~
I'd pick a sword over a gun in a heartbeat... though after Dragonfire said it... I'm kinda upset staff isnt up there... a staff to me is one of TEH best forms of self defence.... i hate guns... and swords are just plain sexy... :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lances, Poles, Shafts, Sticks... etc. I am excellent with these long weapons.

I also like bows and two daggers held in each hand... they're cool.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...