OtakuBoards

Under the 'Influence'

Vicky

[SIZE=1]Don't be lying sods now. We all know what you lot get up to on the weekend or your time off - so let's here some funny stories of when you were drunk, high, caffeine ridden, you know. I guess this thread might not be suitable for kiddies, but eh. Also, if stuff like this offends you, don't make a moral debate about it - just ignore us =).

So let's see who's man enough to tarnish their (possible) goody-two-shoes reputations here on the boards =p.

My stories:

[LIST]
[*]Finding a tractor in a field (broken) and trying to drive off in it until the farmer came out and chased me off.
[*]Singing on Primark's roof to the YMCA.
[*]Asking a blond man if he was a Nazi.
[*]Talking to swirling wallpaper and - somehow - getting tripped out by it.
[*]Sticking my head through a crate =/.
[*]Trying to fight a swan.
[*]Various dancing incidents = busted lip and/or nose.
[/LIST]

I'm definitely sure there are some worse, worse ones, but either I can't post them here or I just don't remember. I'm sure you lot have far better stories than me, since mine is just a list - hey, you're all older so you probably do.

Let's here 'em. =)[/SIZE]

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Don't be lying sods now. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]In that case... I can't really post anything since I don't get high or drink. >_> I do have previous roomies who have gotten themselves into all sorts of trouble though. The one I remember most vividly is one who thought it would be a good idea to [spoiler]pee off the balcony and try to hit people below.[/spoiler] I did not feel sorry for him when he got arrested for that.

Because I am only 13, I have only but many incidents with caffiene. Here are a few:

. Tasting a school textbook to see if I could study with less effort by ingesting the knowledge. It didn't work.

. Put tongue on water frozen in a soda can to see if it tasted like the soda. I didn't taste anything, I was too busy trying to get my warm tongue un-stuck from the ice.

. I fell asleep, [I]I'm sure[/I], with pants on, and the next morning I couldn't find them...I never have.

. Have burned various objects, some that I shouldn't have.

. Have fallen asleep in places you wouldn't believe. ex. On the toilet.:animeswea

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Is an omission of truth still a lie?

I have nothing to report. I might have gotten horrifyingly drunk one night, but we were in a privately owned warehouse so it was difficult to escape to go forth and do foolish things. Age: 22.

I might've gotten high once, but I was flat on my back listening to Pink Floyd and watching the blue lights of my friend's computer dance on the wall. Age: 22.

Note: I waited until college to do all of the moderately stupid things that so many others decide to do while young. And that's when the things become blindingly stupid instead of just slightly risky. The stupid things depend on whether you have good company or not. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Rachmaninoff;816043]In that case... I can't really post anything since I don't get high or drink.[/QUOTE]Same, I don't drink or do drugs either. I've tried alcohol a few times and I have no tolerance for it, so I just don't drink. I have no interest in drugs, not to be self righteous but because I just don't give a damn or find it appealing.[quote name='Rachmaninoff'] I do have previous roomies who have gotten themselves into all sorts of trouble though. The one I remember most vividly is one who thought it would be a good idea to [spoiler]pee off the balcony and try to hit people below.[/spoiler'] I did not feel sorry for him when he got arrested for that.[/quote]You forgot the part where the moron got evicted for that as well. In addition to how he couldn't figure out why no one wanted him around anymore. lol

But yeah, most stupid stuff I've seen has been someone else not myself. I figure the world has enough stupidity without me adding to it.[/COLOR]

[font=Arial]I think I should probably just post in installments or episodes. If I gave a retelling of all my [foolish] escapades and adventures, it'd be tl;dr. Perhaps I'll at least make the story interesting through my narration.

So my friends and I were pre-gaming this university dance at the beginning of the year in my friend's room. We (about 6 guys) finished a few fifths of vodka, interspersed with tequila shots. By the end of this 45 minute ordeal, we were all shithoused drunk, falling over ourselves (but looking dashing nonetheless in our suits!) as we stumbled to the auditorium. Arriving there at approx midnight, the party is quite alive and packed.

Our group fragments in amongst the masses, and I am with two of my friends, Chris and Ray. Despite our inebriation, we are still keeping to ourselves, shifting back and forth as we inspect the throngs of beautiful women for a potential dancing partner. After a while, I grow weary of this unfruitful exercise.

"Alright men, divide and conquer. I go right, you go center, you go left," I said, pointing into separation directions of the crowd. We exchanged a customary handshake and departed, all fending for ourselves.

Chris (tall and handsome as hell) walks up to this gorgeous girl. "Hey, you're beautiful. Wanna dance?" They dance for ten minutes, then he wisks her out the door and into his bed. It was truly an amazing moment, and it remains a mystery to me what exactly he told her... haha.

Ray was too trashed to do anything productive and goes back to his dorm.

I dance with a few girls until the party ends (perhaps around 1:30am). Then I hear there's an after party in my friend's room... interestingly enough, the same room we pregamed in. I hurry back to see [i]even more[/i] booze, in addition to a great number of people playing drinking games.

I was basically obliterated at this point, but partake in the drinking games under the supposition that if I [i]got more drunk, I would have lower inhibitions and would thus be able to talk to girls more easily.[/i] Foolish!

Somehow, I do end up making out with one girl on my friend's bed (sorry again bud!). The party is dying down more or less, and she leaves. Then I get a call from my room mate (around 3am I would assume) telling me he was about to bed some girl, so I had to find other arrangements. My friend tells me I can just crash in his room, and I lay on the floor. Although my friend's room mate was gone for the night, a girl was sleeping on it and I didn't feel like disturbing her.

Once my friend went to sleep, she [i]actually beckoned me into the bed with her[/i].

I woke up at 8am with the worst hangover, still in my tie and slacks, and puttered my way back to my room.

FIN[/font]

I can't really post most of my stories without going into major detail. And truth be told, I'm a little drunk and tired as I type this, but nearly all of my inside jokes with my close friends revolve around the "high times"

Went to the zoo and imagined the gorillas were talking to me. I spent nearly an entire day narrating their actions.

Dropped water many many many times! (Cuz I'm always the one who gets really bad and pukes) They still haven't learned to leave me alone when I'm sick.

I dove into the shallow end of a lake off of a docked boat that wasn't mine or anyone I knew. It hurt when I hit the ground.

Rolled down a hill because I wanted to go somewhere private (to puke, cuz I was really sick) but didn't want to walk away.

Been stalked by a creepy guy named Kevin, thus developing the drunken code word for sexual predators: "SLICED PINEAPPLES!"

Thrown peaches at random passer-by

Walked in on someone having sex, but was too drunk to realize that I needed to leave, thus developing the drunken code word for awkwardness: "BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!"

Puked once from smoking too much.

meh, that's not even the good stuff.

I can't say much about caffeine since it actually does nothing for me, I've never been high (Since I try to keep law and order and I don't have Glaucoma. xD ) and I really hate getting drunk. I hate it, but that doesn't mean its not happened. ;)

One humorous account was when I was on holiday in Zakynthos around 8 years ago. I drank too much Ouzo too fast and, er... I spent most of that afternoon flopped on a lilo on the floor of my apartment talking about random oddities. For example, I remembered those shoes with fish in the heels and thought how cool it'd be inside a plastic lilo. Then I decided butterflies would be better. THEN, I decided I wanted an ant farm instead. Shorty after announcing my revelation, I fell asleep. xD

[SIZE="1"]I guess I'd be considered boring then. I don't do anything, therefore I have no stories of me doing stupid things under the 'influence' of anything. :p

However, the last family reunion I was at cousin ended up getting drunk. She can't control herself with alcohal, I swear. She has a kid now too, which made it an even stupider idea. Anyway, as I was about to leave I go to give her a hug and she grabs my chest muttering about 'big', blah, blah. Yeah, interesting. :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

Dont drink often but when I do I usually drink alot. This often means when I do drink, something stupid will happen.

Was drinking with some friends once at 3AM in the night whilst playing video games. One of the guys decided to go home and sleep instead of sleeping over, in his half drunk state he left only to come running back his face all pale. Said he saw a witch, who was trying to "feel him up". Long story short the night ended with us grabbing chains, bats and any other weopon we could find out on the streets at 4AM doing a witch hunt. The hilarious thing is that one of my friends pulled a portrait of jesus in all the hype.

Only other time something stupid happened was when I chased a friend barefoot out of the house and accross my street trying to stop him from lighting a ***. This was also really late.

Have others but cant recall them.

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Well, there [I]was[/I] this one time I spun around a circle real fast for a whole minute. The room was totally spinning and it was so [I]awesome,[/I] I about passed out.[/color][/QUOTE]I remember doing that as a child. We'd spin in circles until we were so dizzy that we fell over on the grass in the back yard. I remember thinking it was the funniest thing, at least until I became a teenager.

Now as for under the influence, I was a boring child and adult so I don't have any stories to tell. My older brother however did some really stupid stuff from basic alcohol and illegal drugs. I'm not going to say what, you kids don't need me giving you ideas. Anyway, ironically (after several really stupid incidents) he turned around and decided to clean up and go into law enforcement. He then spent his life working as a sheriff until he retired.

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Well, I've never been under the influence, mainly because I don't do drugs, I don't see the need to, and also because I don't drink. It's not only because I'm under-age, but it's also because alchohol is nasty. Beer for instance, is like vomit, it makes me sick just smelling it >.< But I have done some crazy stuff due to sugar... haha. Fun times ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=trebuchet ms] I've realized now that I become a tired drunk after a few shots and absolutely crazy if I'm stupid and drink too much (i.e. the first time I drank, never happening again).

So, sorry, the worst I've ever really done is cursed a lot while playing Wii bowling drunk. lol
[/font]

[size=1]Eh, Saved By The Bell taught me to 'Say Nope to Dope,' but I have had more than a few experiences getting drunk. Usually this happens in a controlled environment, like my own apartment, so I can't vouch for doing anything truly wild.

Most of the [i]really[/i] embarrassing stuff I've done took place when I was sober. That's much much worse, because then you have no excuses.

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Don't be lying sods now. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]I have nothing to tell then. Seriously. I've had plenty of things offered to me even though I'm not old enough for any of it. I just have no interest. I've seen some of the teens I know do some really stupid stuff though. Probably the dumbest one was a group got the idea to vandalize the downtown library by spraying paint on the building, only they were too wasted to realize they were doing it to the police building which is right next to it... can we say oops? [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I have no tales to give either, probably because losing my brother to a drunk driver when I was about sixteen killed any and all interest I had in any form of alcohol or drugs. What I have done though is be the designated driver when those friends of mine who do like to drink have a night out. Most of them just pass out in the back seat though. They're pretty harmless other than to think they're funny when they actually sound like idiots when they are drunk. lol [/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][font=garamond]I don't drink and I don't smoke anything and I'm incredibly caffiene sensitive, but I still have had more than my fair share of interesting moments. Here are a couple that I can get away with telling you about in this forum, as a few other people have said - I am perfectly capable of doing really stupid stuff in a completely straight state of mind.

Snorting popping candy before a two hour long maths exam in year twelve. I REALLY don't advise this, ever, it it like getting snapped by a rubber band in the face every fifteen minutes.

Another interesting time was after I had been prescribed the sleeping medication Stilnox, which you may have read about in the news. I took one and threw the rest of the packet away after that, I didn't get much sleep.

The BEST time I can remember of substance abuse was staying up really late with my friends in year seven with four litres of coca-cola and four litres of vanilla ice cream to make spiders and playing monopoly - with a tab. Undoubtably the best way to play monopoly - especially when you're the only one with a tab. How I managed that I do not know. Winning is not a strong enough word to describe what I did that night (neither is cheating, I guess.)

[/font][/color]

Sorry, but I would fall into the excessively boring category. I don't drink, nor do drugs. I don't have any interest in becoming a heavy user of either product.

So yeah, I am boring. No putting my head through crates for me.

[quote name='Aberinkula'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]It's not only because I'm under-age, but it's also because alchohol is nasty. Beer for instance, is like vomit, it makes me sick just smelling it >.< But I have done some crazy stuff due to sugar... haha. Fun times ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Agreed! (I mean, how do people become alcoholics anyway?! How does one get addicted to that nasty-smelling garbage in a bottle?!)

[quote name='chibi-master']Agreed! (I mean, how do people become alcoholics anyway?! How does one get addicted to that nasty-smelling garbage in a bottle?!)[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Vodka gets the job done. But I think you're missing the reason people become alcoholic- it's usually not because they find beer delicious. [/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']Agreed! (I mean, how do people become alcoholics anyway?! How does one get addicted to that nasty-smelling garbage in a bottle?!)[/QUOTE][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
That question can be properly answered with 1 word, 'depression'.
[/COLOR]

[quote name='Ravenstorture'][color=darkgreen][font=garamond]

Snorting popping candy before a two hour long maths exam in year twelve. I REALLY don't advise this, ever, it it like getting snapped by a rubber band in the face every fifteen minutes.
[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I used to snort candy haha. I've never snorted popping candy though, that seems a little too out of my league, only ever gone as far as sherbert or pro-plus (I heard a rumour that if you snort enough of that, it's like being on speed O_o ).

The weekend before the last I was at a party and we spent a few hours hiding from the cops in a field (mostly just all the underage kids there). A lot of funny things happened, like strip spin the bottle and talking about Philosophy in a bath tub at five in morning. It was quite a good night.

And, I didn't mean to say people who don't drink are boring sods, 'cause you're probably not and might be a much better person than me anyway XD[/SIZE]