Gavin Posted September 25, 2008 Author Posted September 25, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I would quote what Darren just posted, but honestly I'm too lazy and the point has already been made. This game is just intended as a bit of fun, obviously we're going to get some repeats, because some people's characteristics are just better known than others, or in Allamorph's case, he really is Basement Cat, and that can't be helped. [CENTER][B]Chibi and CrimsonKnight[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-kittens-argue-about-the-height-of-something.jpg[/IMG] [b]The13thMan[/b] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128347380320000000conservativecat.jpg[/IMG][/center] OK so maybe that last one isn't a perfect fit, but hey, just means someone else can try to do better.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']... or in Allamorph's case, he really is Basement Cat, and that can't be helped.[/SIZE][/quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/Damnskippy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT=Arial]Incidentally, it's no longer "CrimsonKnight". It's [COLOR="DarkRed"]Eclipsed Dreamer[/COLOR]. Moving onwardly.....[/FONT] [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]TicalBlue[/B], aka [B]Rat Boy[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/awesomereviews.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Arial"]And I think I'll take a crack at that last challenge you dropped.[/FONT] [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]The13thMan[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/impliedcreation.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Vicky Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER] [IMG]http://images2.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/20/128664388169803117.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky[/COLOR]'s authority issues come to a head.[/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [size=1]What? Authority? Issues? What? No I don't![/size]
Sabrina Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Just as expecting people to know older members who don't even post anymore is too.[/quote]I agree with that. I've only been here six months so quite a few of the people done in this thread, I don't know, at all. o_O Anyway, I'm going to try doing a few more here: This would be Adam if he was a cat. He prefers dogs so I just see him getting rid of the opposition, and if he were a cat, he'd be booting the dog. =P [CENTER][B]Adam[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/23/128667070912776726.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This would be The13thMan since conversations with him tend to have both sides wondering just what the other person actually meant. [CENTER][B]The13thMan[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/23/128666736611636400.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This is Lrb, but I'm not sure why. Maybe some post I've seen by them since I joined? I just know when I saw it, I thought of them. Don't know if it's accurate or not. [CENTER][B]Lrb[/B] [IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/3/nhewazlikew128517458048437500.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [FONT=Arial]So only having two classes this morning got me kinda lazy, and then [I]really inspired[/I]. So yeah, this is what happens.[/FONT] [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]chibi-master[/B] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/canhascool.jpg[/IMG] [B]Clurr[/B] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/clurrvampire.jpg[/IMG] [B]Indi[/B] after Sabrina's next prank [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/sabrinanextprank.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sara[/B] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/saralolmaker.jpg[/IMG] [B]Paramount[/B] [IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/sangome.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I'll be totally unoriginal here and post members that have already been done [CENTER][B]Ace failing once again[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-cat-is-angry-at-forcefield-of-hamster.jpg[/IMG] [B]Raiha[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-doctor-cat-is-about-to-inflict-an-injury.jpg[/IMG] [B]Indi[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-two-cats-bicker.jpg[/IMG] [B]And a rare sighting of Neko Korey[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-gum-drops-cat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] :3[/FONT]
Sangome Posted September 27, 2008 Posted September 27, 2008 [quote name='Allamorph'][size=1][center][b]Paramount[/b] ][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/lolmemberz/sangome.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Oh you think you're SOOOOOO funny, huh. [spoiler]I lol'd[/spoiler][/SIZE]
Gavin Posted September 27, 2008 Author Posted September 27, 2008 [SIZE="1"][CENTER][b]Myself (Because it's Star Wars)[/b] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-cat-sends-minion-for-cheeseburger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Any old member who came back.[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-addled-kitteh-quits-tomorrow.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sandy[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-sad-white-kitten-bambi-mom.jpg[/IMG] [b]Indi, because I know she doesn't sleep.[/b] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-your-cat-watches-you-sleep.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 3, 2008 Posted October 3, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][CENTER[B]Any old member who came back.[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-addled-kitteh-quits-tomorrow.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]Sadly I think that fits. I thought I could quit... really I did! I swear it I even went to therapy but I just can't stop posting! :animecry: Moving on.... [center]Morpheus[/center] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/hilary.jpg[/IMG] [center]Any kid on here... I guess moms too[/center][/color] [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20signs/mom.jpg[/IMG]
Raiha Posted October 4, 2008 Posted October 4, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Gee, wonder who this person could possibly be.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted October 5, 2008 Posted October 5, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"][CENTER] [B]Any old member who came back.[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-addled-kitteh-quits-tomorrow.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Dude, I try and try. Haha. How do I keep winding up back here?! And thanks, Rach, for posting one of me :] I'm glad I wasn't forgotten along the way. [center][b]I made this to dedicate to my constant love affairs with so many of you OB members ;D Meee-ow[/b] [img]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4028/thinkingzh2.jpg[/img][/center][/size]
PWNED Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [B]Dragon Warrior or any other geeky members [/B] [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1083/1429611605_1a8930eebb.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Unfortunatly there were not any black mage ones.
Kenso Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [quote name='PWNED'][B]Dragon Warrior or any other geeky members [/B] [IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1083/1429611605_1a8930eebb.jpg?v=0[/IMG] Unfortunatly there were not any black mage ones.[/quote] I don't know....I think that looks more like a casting of [I]dancing lights [/I]to me.
Skye Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [size=1]I am so insulted and saddened.... especially by you, Korey. No pikchurs for joo.[/size]
Allamorph Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [FONT=Arial]But I don't know who you arrreee!! ó_ò (Also, bad [COLOR="DarkRed"]Korey[/COLOR]. [I]*nodnod*[/I])[/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 I imagine the real fuss is that Korey didn't find a lolcat for Stephanie. However since she's been so many names over the years as you can see here: Serendipity, Lapis, Jayden, Caoimhe, Rhian, Mouse, Paertekarka, Skye, WhiteSalem, Delirium, Squiggles, Fiacha, Arispa, Stephie, etc, etc, etc. I'd say the following ones fit since she's constantly changing and that provides new camouflage and thus confusion for the rest of us, since it takes a while to realize they've changed. So I present the continuous cycle of Stephanie! [CENTER][B]Wash[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-cat-is-doing-camouflage-right.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rinse[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-camoflauged-fur-blanket.jpg[/IMG] [B]Repeat[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-cat-dog-camouflage.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Now I could be wrong, but that scenario does remind me of her. =P
Skye Posted October 7, 2008 Posted October 7, 2008 [size=1]I smile at your apt description of me. However, no more name changes. I figured I'd been here long enough to have earned the use of my own name... And those of you who don't know me but are oldies, [i]should[/i] know me because I've been here since 2004. Just... in the background. :p But thank you, Rach. I greatly appreciate that. And just for that, I award you with: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26720&stc=1&d=1223422865[/img] Which is actually for the lovely Raiha.[/size]
Gavin Posted October 8, 2008 Author Posted October 8, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]Dragon Warrior[/B] :animesmil [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-kitten-tries-a-pick-up-line-on-you.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]WHAAAAAATTTT?!!!! I haven't been on recently, and to be honest the thought never crossed my mind. I rarely talk to thee as it is, my dear. But if it pleases the court.... [CENTER]Steph [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-you-have-two-servings-of-fruit-and-one-serving-of-cute.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Nathan Posted October 8, 2008 Posted October 8, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]I don't really know the member in question, though other than a few people I don't really know anyone. However, based on their post in the thread about what your avatar and signature says about you. I'm quite sure this is at least fairly close to the member in question. [CENTER][B]TimeChaser:[/b] The[I] real[/I] companion [IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1472/goin2tardisb12844890236mh8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
TimeChaser Posted October 9, 2008 Posted October 9, 2008 [quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"]I don't really know the member in question, though other than a few people I don't really know anyone. However, based on their post in the thread about what your avatar and signature says about you. I'm quite sure this is at least fairly close to the member in question. [CENTER][B]TimeChaser:[/b] The[I] real[/I] companion [IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1472/goin2tardisb12844890236mh8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/QUOTE] You hit the nail on the head first time, Nathan. Good job. :animesmil Here's another one of me: [IMG]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6387/128334129674375000dontbco4.jpg[/IMG]
Gavin Posted October 13, 2008 Author Posted October 13, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"][B]Nathan[/B] [IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-is-practicing-cpr.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Korey Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I found one for three members, but this reminds me of myself the most... always correcting my mom's bad spelling when she's typing term papers for college, heh. [CENTER][B]Korey, Sangome, and Allamorph[/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-teaches-you-how-to-spell-for-your-crossword.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Vicky Posted October 13, 2008 Posted October 13, 2008 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I found one for three members, but this reminds me of myself the most... always correcting my mom's bad spelling when she's typing term papers for college, heh. [CENTER][B]Korey, Sangome, and Allamorph[/B][/CENTER][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/funny-pictures-cat-teaches-you-how-to-spell-for-your-crossword.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That better not be Allamoprh! I'll be having words with him about this use of the letter that must not be named![/size]
Cat Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 I think I have finally found one that matches me. Feel free to disagree though. [center][B]Cat[/B] [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/robbin-001-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now