OtakuBoards

The Ol' Spark

Alexa

[COLOR=chocolate]Most of the people here don't go under their real name. For those, where did you get the idea?[/COLOR] :excited:
[COLOR=chocolate][B]D*Star[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=chocolate]The name "D*Star" originated from "Digimon Star", a name I used to use when I was a member of staff at a Digimon site that now has closed down.[/COLOR] :( [COLOR=chocolate]The first time I joined the OB's (The one that got hacked by Shinji) I was under my real name. Digimon star seemed too long, so I shortened it into D*Star. (I felt that it was high time I used a nick name instead og my real)[/COLOR] ;)

sephiroth

the main villain on final fantasy 7 on the sony playstation, he was more of a tragic villain, rather than a normal villain....

Safer sephiroth

ahh, my name on the old otaku, version 2, I had this because sephiroth was already taken, safer sephiroth is sephiroth's ultimate form when you fight him, where he has wings and can even summon a metoer to attack you, my god, the amount of respect I had under this name back then was unbelievable, whereas now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]Hmmmm, well Im sure you know what a Genki Dama is.... I thought it should be more like a real name... so what the hay :)

:nervous: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

not everyone watches dragonball z you know :p

genki-dama, soul bomb, heh....

welp. back in the day.. a few years ago i discovered a little thing on the internet called headbone.. and i chatted their fairly often.. my name was coolkam007, which i thought of cause.. well i was cool ;) and my name was camron, so i modified it to kam, then it was 007 month on tnn.. or usa or somthing anywho... i put it together and got coolkam007, it just stuck.. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]then it was 007 month on tnn.. or usa or somthing[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][i]Bond, James Bond...[/i][/size]

I chose *GaLxY-GiRl*as my member name because I've always been obsessed with outerspace, planets, stars, constellations, and all that jazz. However, lately, my name's been buggin' the h-ll out of me.... it's way too fruity. If my member name was a living, breathing entity, I'd kill it.... :blackeye:

Guest Voodookanaka
um....................:nervous: uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.............:worried: it um....means.........errrr............:bawl:

to summerise voodookanaka = :freak:

Cecil, is the main character of FF 2/4, I had just bought Final Fantasy Chronicles and was enyoying it very much. Don't know why but I have always like old school better and decided on this rather than something newer.

[color=crimson]I chose the name Baby Kiwi because I have a nickname that BabyGirl and other friends call me...Perriwinkle Kiwi (dont ask how we came up with that). That's where I got the Kiwi. I got Baby from BabyGirl when she invited me to join the boards. She told me to choose a name that was close to her's so that people would recognize that we were friends. There you have it! Baby Kiwi! :blush: :smooch: :love2: [/color]

[SIZE=1]Well mines kind of obvious. (Well not to everyone).....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Mine comes from the main character from Final Fantasy 9. The thief with a kind heart. (I'm not a thief personally) With quite a deep history.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1] My name on Version.1 I think it was, was 'Flaming Blade', god knows why.[/SIZE]

I got the name Treble from a videogame on SNES it was Megaman 7.Megaman is a goodguy where he had to face many badguys and one of them was Bass & Treble.Bass is a black bomber that wanted to beat the bluebomber,Megaman.

Bass had a sidekick canine name Treble and they can team up to turn into a stronger form.Well there ya go thats how I got the name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well mines kind of obvious. (Well not to everyone).....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Mine comes from the main character from Final Fantasy 9. The thief with a kind heart. (I'm not a thief personally) With quite a deep history.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1] My name on Version.1 I think it was, was 'Flaming Blade', god knows why.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That was v2.0 you signed up...

Anyway... um...
Shadow: I like to be left alone... um, shadow... you know what a shadow is...

Gohan: ... Who's this you ask? Favorite character from DBZ.

SHADOWGOHAN!![/SIZE]

[COLOR=red] Lets just say tradition... And moderator position... oh nice... that rhymes

My name on

v.1, v.2: Trunks (he was my favorite DBZ character, i ended up modding the DBZ forum)

v.3:Cloud (Favorite FF character, i ended up modding the FF forum [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Cera...is how I spell my name...so people don't call me Sarah....no "h"...please...that bugs me....

[size=1]I'm really asking for it now, aren't I?[/size][/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well [i]geeze[/i] Sarah, you don't have to be so picky ya know!

[size=1]I'm kidding...please don't hurt me :nervous:[/size]

Well...as for BabyGirl...I don't know how that one came about. Back on v2 it started as BabyGirl, changed it to Baby [space] Girl, and then added asterics...because that's back when we could change our main title :wigout: So...it became *Baby Girl* until that version went down...

But yeah, I have no idea where BabyGirl originally came from. It's sort of a nickname of mine, but not a more well-known one. Perhaps I just wanted to establish myself as très très femme :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Well [i]geeze[/i] Sarah, you don't have to be so picky ya know!

[size=1]I'm kidding...please don't hurt me :nervous:[/size] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Aaaaaaahhhhh! Nooooooooooooooooo! ::laughs::

So there's Baby Guava Girl and Baby Kiwi... What about Baby Banana? Baby Grapefruit? Baby Pineapple? [/FONT]

well..mines a queer one....first i was just hell4t....when i first made the name it was hell for tea..as in i eat it for tea thus im evil...i made it shorter to fit..the reason i have hell in it is cuz all my friends say im a sadistic lil dude

so thats where the "lil" in it comes from
which makes "lil_hell4t"