OtakuBoards

The Ol' Spark

Alexa

Um . . . where did I get Sere Tuscumbia? Well, I admit, it came from Sailor Moon! Serenity Tuscumbia . . . I was trying to find a different name for Serena Tuskino . . . and Serene popped into my head . . . then Tuscumbia did and the name stuck. :shrugs: That's all I can really say 'bout my name . . .

~!*Selen*!~

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well... considering my real name is kuja i decided to use it... and after i sold the rights to my life story to Square people tend to think my name is aaron... someone STOLE my name on AIM so i use my real name and nickname to come up with kujaaron! lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Let's see. . Well, I think it was my freshman year in college, and I was starting up a video game on my friends PSX - Breath of Fire 3, I believe. I was thinking sorta hard, and upsetting myself, cause I just couldn't think of one. Well, it then sorta just popped into my head - Noryko.

I started playing Everquest (an online game), and I got to chose a last name, well, since I was a Cleric as my main character, I wanted something that was somewhat heroic sounding, while still having that heavenly ring to it. Angel was the first thing that came into my mind, since I wanted to be an angel for some time (really. . I do). But then I figured, why would I be a High Elf Cleric, if I was really an angel? Then I figured, well, maybe I could be like a fallen angel, but at the same time thought, no, I am a pure and kind hearted goodguy, so I made a little biography on my character that stated that I gave up my wings to come to find my true love (which I still have not :flaming: depressing, aren't I?). So, since I gave up my wings, I cried when I lost them.

Viola - Norkyo Angelcry was born, and that has been my game names/screen names/forum names ever since.

P.S. - I found out while playing Everquest, that Noriko is a Japanese name for women. *shrug* Guess that is what I get for trying to be original. *smacks forehead*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]Woody is the name of my imaginary friend and my stuff animal (dog). [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and a very sick joke...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]and a very sick joke...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Add my name to your list Kuji-wuji, I don't like you. It's not a joke.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]So there's Baby Guava Girl and Baby Kiwi... What about Baby Banana? Baby Grapefruit? Baby Pineapple? [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually...! You're very astute, Cera. We DO have a friend with the nickname Frosted Mahogany Banana...:p

It sounds weird, but her real name is Johanna, so it rhymes with banana, yeah...you get it :)

So, the three of us are best friends...Frosted Mahogany Banana, Periwinkle Kiwi, and Crimson Guava...what a bunch :rotflmao:

Ah, but anyway, here is our Banana :angel:[/color]

Well, my only nickname is Cadillac. I got it because I used to play halfback on the football team at school...and I never cut corners, went to the side, or danced my way around the defense...if you understand my meaning. :smirk:

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Actually...! You're very astute, Cera. We DO have a friend with the nickname Frosted Mahogany Banana...:p

It sounds weird, but her real name is Johanna, so it rhymes with banana, yeah...you get it :)

So, the three of us are best friends...Frosted Mahogany Banana, Periwinkle Kiwi, and Crimson Guava...what a bunch :rotflmao:

Ah, but anyway, here is our Banana :angel:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Coolies...at least I never ended up with a nickname like that, I'll say that much for my old schoolmates. :p

Johanna Banana...I used to know a Jana-Banana, lol[/FONT]

Well when i went into work with my dad one time (he works at a uni so me & my brother sometimes go in to use the computers cos theyre lways up to date) and they had a multiplayer version of DEUS EX on the macs and everyday all the technicians and my dad would have a LAN multiplayer game... so thats how i learned of deus ex... then.. i read a book (cant remember what it was) and one of the characters said something like 'why do you all put your faith in this DEUS EX MACHINA' and I looked deus ex machina up on the off chance that it might be in the dictionary and it was... thats how i came up with 'DEUS EX MACHINA'

Anna

Well, my name is kind of complicated, so let me gather my thoughts for a moment..........................................

Okay, the name Anna has always just been kind of close to me..... see, I was in this situation once. I was born. And then I had to be named, and I was named Anna. So yeah, that's where my name comes from....

[size=1]hehehe.. I'm a smart aleck ^_^[/size]

Now, on the old boards I was SuperRadSchitzo.

Super Rad is a song by [i]The Aquabats[/i], one of my favorites in fact. Schitzo just kind of........ came. Well, I'm interested in pyschology, and as most of you may know, schitzophrenia is a mental disease. No, I'm not schitzophrenic, but..... I dunno, I was being rather politcally incorrect. Anyway, after people kept misspelling my name (Shitzo) I changed the spelling to simply SuperRadSkitzo. So yeah, there ya go.....