Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Queen Asuka drew a lovely pic of the elite [i]Adam's Angels[/i], and I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure! ^_^ Enjoy.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Whee! That certainly makes me smile! It's very good Asuka :) And you're so smart...you did my hair in my favorite anime style...it's awesome!

Hehe, nice workie here :wave:[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]only problem is... everyones shorts/pants are WAYYYYYYYYYY too long!... j/k

and um... i wanna be adam!!!!! (just for those 3 girls)

no wait... i get to marry ginny :) that is better i hope :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*thinks* where i have i seen that avatar before?

and that chick in the middle *drools*

*hides this thread from ginnylyn*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like Adams avatar much more than the previous one, lol.

That is a great picture, they all look really... :love: :tasty: :smirk: cool.[/SIZE]
Posted
[[COLOR=orange]SIZE=1]That's a great pic she's awesome at drawing.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
Wow Anna, thats a good drawing.... Really good, i like LM's person thing the best, hehehe.. I also like Jenna's too. Hehehehe.. I like blondes but not long hair.... -_- And Adam, bleh, that avatar seems familar... Hmm
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...