OtakuBoards

Graphic Worm 2009 - Discussion Thread

Boo

[center][size=7][font=Georgia]Graphic Worm [size=8]20[color=#96D400]09[/color][/size][/size]
[size=5]Discussion Thread[/size][/font]
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59994][b][u]Graphic Worm 2009 thread[/u][/b][/url][/center]

[size=1]This is the official discussion thread for the Graphic Worm 2009! If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback regarding the Worm, feel welcome to post it in here or to send me a Private Message.

So, everybody, let me start off by saying [i]Happy new year![/i] and I am looking forward to see what this community can come up with this year!

Oh, on a sidenote... Sorry about the size of the starter post once again. I will see if I want to take some of the information and put it in here instead. :<[/size]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]That's a cool idea, but completely up to the people who make the submissions of course. I personally do not think the Graphic Worm will survive otherwise, let alone become quite big.

Liking the idea though.[/size]

[color=#4B0082]Also, the piece doesn't quite match up with Boo's; part of his is repeated in SaiyanPrincessX's. It looks like they were matched up together while making the new piece but then got cropped at the wrong point when saving the final image.[/color]

[size=1]Well, Lucy likes a challenge, so that shouldn't be a problem. And the repetition is gotten rid of! *confetti*

Lets keep rolling!

[b]Edit:[/b] Oh, I would like to mention that the Graphic Worm OB Network page still links to the thread of 2008. :^D [/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I find it enjoyable that jigglyness made the second entry here for the second year in a row, and even more so that both years were Bleach-themed pieces. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

OMG. I didn't even notice that!!
Wow. That's weird...Both in the almost exact style...

• 2 weeks later...
Man, if I only discovered this thread immediately last year, my comment on the worm entry which was mistaken as a claim would not have happened. XD

Anyway, how often can one claim in a month, or at least a rule of thumb as to how many entries do you usually let others pass before you claim again?

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1]Yeah well, Kimmeh, you could claim anyway. ;_; You can claim one ahead, so yeah. In that case I know whether someone follows Citric up or not, otherwise they can take all the time they want until someone comes.

In any case, both of the issues are in the rules, so MEH. >: ([/size]

[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]...Uhm. I never claimed, technically. I was going to if Citric didn't post, but they did. I mean, I could try to get one done this weekend but I don't know if I have time.

So for now keep me next in line, if by Sunday night I don't have anything posted... Might as well skip me. :/[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]