OtakuBoards

Graphic Worm 2009 - Discussion Thread

Boo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I find it amusing that at least 26 of the total entries (which does not at present exceed 32) are images with a prominent focus on one character in the foreground.

Hunh.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
I noticed that as well. I'm one of the culprits, haha.
Even though it is easier focusing on one character, I'm going to try and deviate from my norm and go for different styles whenever I submit a new piece. Hopefully add something fresh and unique to the G'worm. ^ ^;; [/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
[size=1]Just bend over to the dark side for a bit and mirror stuff that is too hard to follow up, if necessary. Or draw some one pixel black lines!.. I don't know. It is hard to follow up well, I know, but it's not compl[i]e[/i]tely impossible! Besides, I always feel like a jerk asking everybody to change their piece, and I already edited or followed up on some ones that needed it direly. :(

But if nothing happens, I'll give it a shot again![/size]

I actually have an idea on how to follow Haku's piece... but I can't claim it yet, for I am currently busy... I actually missed posting for March... :(

Anyway, a little stretching in the arms could work - - I haven't tried it yet, but that is the hard part right?

Hope it gives other people ideas. I also think it was a good piece.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Wow... I can tell I haven't been here in so long. Everything and everyone looks/feels so much more different then the last year or two I've been here.

Anyway, why don't we ask Haku to change his/hers a little bit at the end to make it into one solid colour? I'm sure they wouldn't mind, as to how it's only a little bit of change. :][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder how Munky is doing with the section now...

I can't say I have a definite idea on what to make for the worm, but I feel like I should put something up soon. I have been gone for quite some time. XD

[size=1]Since it seems Munky isn't going to be turning in her piece soon, I would say skip her. If anyone wants to go next, please do so. I would go next but I have done so many that I feel bad. It would be the jigglyness worm not the otkuboards worm. LOL. SO someone, GO!!![/size]

I finally got my graphic program back. I had install the program so its half on my internal hard drive and half on my external hard drive. I wont be able to do a piece for the worm though until after the 17th. If someone can go before then that's great. If not then I'll go next.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Great, thanks for giving an extra reminder of what poor updating I'm doing in the OP of the Graphic Worm. :([/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Well you know how to fix that, start updating! =P

By the way, Des, I like the new addition of the numbers. Sankyuu~[/SIZE]