Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center][size=7][font=Georgia]Graphic Worm [size=8]20[color=#96D400]09[/color][/size][/size]
[size=5]Discussion Thread[/size][/font]
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59994][b][u]Graphic Worm 2009 thread[/u][/b][/url][/center]

[size=1]This is the official discussion thread for the Graphic Worm 2009! If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback regarding the Worm, feel welcome to post it in here or to send me a Private Message.

So, everybody, let me start off by saying [i]Happy new year![/i] and I am looking forward to see what this community can come up with this year!

Oh, on a sidenote... Sorry about the size of the starter post once again. I will see if I want to take some of the information and put it in here instead. :<[/size]
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I think it'd be cool if all the submissions for the graphic worm were current events-related, that way at the end, it'll be like a retrospective on the year.


Just a thought.






[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]That's a cool idea, but completely up to the people who make the submissions of course. I personally do not think the Graphic Worm will survive otherwise, let alone become quite big.

Liking the idea though.[/size]
Posted
Hmmm, the link to the Graphic Worm thread leads me to a "no thread specified" page. I think the link might need to be updated.

Besides that, awesome submissions so far!
Posted
[size=1]Thanks for the head's up. Due to some thread replacing, some links became useless. Fixed it now though. :x[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Also, the piece doesn't quite match up with Boo's; part of his is repeated in SaiyanPrincessX's. It looks like they were matched up together while making the new piece but then got cropped at the wrong point when saving the final image.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Well, Lucy likes a challenge, so that shouldn't be a problem. And the repetition is gotten rid of! *confetti*

Lets keep rolling!

[b]Edit:[/b] Oh, I would like to mention that the Graphic Worm OB Network page still links to the thread of 2008. :^D [/size]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I find it enjoyable that jigglyness made the second entry here for the second year in a row, and even more so that both years were Bleach-themed pieces. :p[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I find it enjoyable that jigglyness made the second entry here for the second year in a row, and even more so that both years were Bleach-themed pieces. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

OMG. I didn't even notice that!!
Wow. That's weird...Both in the almost exact style...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Man, if I only discovered this thread immediately last year, my comment on the worm entry which was mistaken as a claim would not have happened. XD

Anyway, how often can one claim in a month, or at least a rule of thumb as to how many entries do you usually let others pass before you claim again?
Posted
[size=1]It is pretty much up to your own judgement as to how much you think you are hogging the Worm. :whoops: By all means, if no one is claiming, feel free to do so yourself![/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]Uhm, Citric hasn't gone for 3 days... Is it safe to say I can claim next? Or should I wait?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Yeah well, Kimmeh, you could claim anyway. ;_; You can claim one ahead, so yeah. In that case I know whether someone follows Citric up or not, otherwise they can take all the time they want until someone comes.

In any case, both of the issues are in the rules, so MEH. >: ([/size]
Posted
Truthfully, I think 1 day is a bit hard to handle... maybe 2 days would be best? And I don't mind waiting until Kimmeh to be done, I didn't have any ideas for my piece anyway but I do now.
Posted
[size=1]Yeah well, just a head's up, but this is still the discussion thread, so the actual claiming goes into the main thread. :P[/size]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]...Uhm. I never claimed, technically. I was going to if Citric didn't post, but they did. I mean, I could try to get one done this weekend but I don't know if I have time.

So for now keep me next in line, if by Sunday night I don't have anything posted... Might as well skip me. :/[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...